Start by marking “Wicked Seduction” as Want to Read:
Wicked Seduction

Wicked Seduction

(Takeover / Wicked Delights #4)

Marnie is getting back on her feet after fleeing a bad relationship. As part of her new life, she arrives at Wicked Brand in search of tattoos to cover scars from a long-ago trauma, hoping it will allow her to finally feel pretty. What she gets is a hot Latin tattoo artist who sets every part of her afire.

Sexy as sin Tor can work magic with his stunning 3-D designs and
Published July 17th 2015 by Ellora's Cave

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Seduction

Start your review of Wicked Seduction
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Wicked Seduction by Tina Donahue is the Fourth book in the "Takeover / Wicked Delights" Series. This is the story of Marnie and Tor. I haven't yet read the other books in this series so for me this was a standalone book.
Marnie had a hard start with life and a bad boyfriend later she is guarded person. In addition she is feeling that she self conscious of herself and the scars that she has inside and out. Looking to get a Tattoo to help deal with the outside scars leads her to meet Tor.
Tor is a
Cathy Geha
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wicked Seduction by Tina Donahue
Wicked Brand #2

Marnie Cruz has been hiding her scars for years and is finally ready to turn them into something beautiful that she doesn’t have to hide any more. She is ready to give up covering her limbs but first needs to work up the courage to enter the tattoo shop Hector “Tor” Avana works in to see if he will do the work. There is definitely instant attraction and chemistry when the two meet and what was to be a simple sketching session becomes a bit more and
Alyse
Nov 01, 2017 rated it did not like it
I don't understand how this book is considered "erotica". I didn't enjoy this book at all, and rolled my eyes through most of it. There were several problems with the actual writing of this story. One moment the heroine is a "wife" then the next she's the villains girlfriend (all within the same page). The dialogue was cheesy and seemed false to me. I didn't like this book at all and it was a struggle to finish.
Tracey Parker
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my, we are back at Wicked Brand tattoo parlor. We get Tor's story, the younger brother of Fante from the first book. He is an amazing artist and tattoo artist. Being one sexy man can have its highlights and he loves the attention from the ladies that are visiting. What he doesn't expect is seeing someone who catches his eye but she doesn't seem too interested. Marnie has had a rough life of anuse from her father and ex boyfriend. She finally builds up the courage to get her scars tattooed, ...more
Candice
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Tor's and Marnie's story. It was beautiful and had the underlying power about it. Such a hard life she lead. When when she meets Tor everything changes. She opens her heart again and he life become a place where she feels safe happy and loved. Tina you did it again. Seriously blew me away. Can't wait to read more of your books
Nay Denise
Nov 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, netgalley
Received an ARC for review.

This was a beautifully written story. I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. The only reason I'm giving this a 4 star rating is because it went a bit fast for me and the drama took only half of the last chapter. I wish there would have been more drama before that adorable ending.

Tor is an artist in every sense. He is well known for his work as a tattoo artist and specializes in 3-D designs. He has looks and smarts to boot and he's a tender guy. Everything about
Teresa
Nov 08, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
**I received a copy of Wicked Seduction from Net Galley and Entangled Publishing in exchange for a honest and voluntary review**

Wicked Seduction by Tina Donahue is the fourth book in the authors Wicked Delights series. I haven't read any of the other books in the series I didn't have any problems reading this as a stand alone. This is a very quick read but I just couldn't get into the story as well as I'd like to, so I'd give the book a 3.5 star review.

Marnie wants to work up courage to have her
Janet
Nov 17, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sexy as sin Tor can work magic with his stunning 3-D designs and wants nothing more than to see Marnie smile. She's a rare combination of sweet and wickedly sensual. Their sessions at the
Ira
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook
Okay, whereas "Wicked Takeover" couldn't entirely convince me yet, I read "Wicked Seduction" in one sitting and I really enjoyed reading it.

Tor and Marnie are wonderful together and I loved their chemistry. Both of them are interesting characters, very lovable and cute. I loved to see Marnie open up to Tor, I felt for her when we learned what had happened to her and I loved to see them fall in love. Having been abused before, Marnie doesn't trust easily and it is good to see her start to find
Deborah
Coming off a very bad relationship, Marnie is slowly getting back on her own two feet. She decides part of that is to have some tattoos done to cover scars she obtained long ago. She goes to Wicked Brand but half the battle is walking in the door. When she meets Tor, sparks fly.

Tor is the sexy tattoo artist that has a special way with 3-D art. When he sees Marnie, his world tilts and loves to see her smile. They start to see each other regularly while working her tattoos. It doesn't take long
Sydney Hopke
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm enjoying these characters who work at the shop and the ones they fall for! Tor is working his magic on a customer at the tattoo shop in the window when he notices this woman watching but before he can get to her she disappears. When she finally shows up and to discuss what she wants the attraction is instant. Marnie wants to finally put her past behind her and feels a tattoo will help her do that but she isn't looking for romance especially with the sexy Tor. While working on her skin Tor is ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Tor is a
Heather 123
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was ok
Eh....this book was barely okay for me.

I just didn't buy how quickly things moved between Marnie and Tor. They didn't previously know each other and despite being in hiding from her ex she practically jumps at a chance with Tor. She invites him into her apartment without a second thought which I don't think is very realistic. A woman on the run, especially with her history, is likely to have severe trust issues and be much more cautious.

Things seemed forced between Marnie and Tor, I think in
Courtney Green
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
*ARC from NetGalley for Honest Review*

I give this book a 2 stars

This book is EXTREMELY fast paced, the fact that the author threw/tossed the main characters together was very apparent.

This is NOT an erotic book, really the only kink was really mentioned was a strap to the ass and eating food off each other, so extremely soft so called kink.

This book bordered on Boring.

I was more interested in waiting for the ex boyfriend show up, then my actual interest in the sex
Lori
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
I must say that this story is very, very, sexy and hot. The intense connection between Marnie and Tor is immediate and fierce. I loved how their first glance at one another was piercing. Tor was this beautiful man who helped Marnie heal and gain her self confidence again. They had a sweet and intimate relationship, taking the time to really get to know and trust each other. And he was so careful and gentle with her - SWOON!

I only wish there was a little more conflict resolution with Ethan that
P Leslie
Nov 18, 2017 rated it liked it
*I voluntarily read this book. All opinions stated are solely my own and no one else's*

2.5-3 stars

I struggled to get into this story - I found it somewhat dry and at times boring. I
couldn’t connect to the characters - sadly they just didn’t draw me in.

The abuse elements were dealt with really well. Marnie and Tor had ok chemistry but it wasn’t explosive or sizzling.

Unfortunately, this one wasn’t for me but please don’t allow my review to deter you from giving this book a go - you never know,
Mags
**I was kindly provided with an ARC by Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review**

I have mixed feelings about this story, as it did have potential and there were parts I liked. But sadly they were few and far between, and although I did finish this book it was a bit of a struggle at times.

But I did like the characters and there were plenty of sexy times. Even though they didn't really sizzle. And I thought the abuse aspect, was good, well handled and fairly believable. However it
Shari
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Two people are brought together by scars and needing change. Throw in some serious chemistry and you get some hot sex scenes. Their connection is one that neither can deny, nor wanted to let go of.The connection is tangible between these two. They get their HEA. The scars she wanted covered made me want to know her dark past. I connected to this story and it’s characters. I literally fell into this story and was completely immersed as I read it cover to cover.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of
Mari's Struggle is Real
Marnie Cruz is trying to move on from a really bad relationship and trying to get past a bad childhood. She has both physical and emotional scars. Tor is a very talented sexy artist that is attracted to Marnie since the first time he saw her. He is very easy to talk to and has Marnie opening up to him very fast. There was some soft kink in the sex scenes.
*ARC graciously provided via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review!
Tammy
Nov 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the 4th book in the Wicked Delights series, however it can be easily read as a stand-alone. Marnie goes to Wicked Brand to wanting tattoos to cover her scars where she meets Tor and sparks fly. When her abusive ex shows up will Marnie’s new-found strength be enough to keep him away? A good read. The story is fast paced with plenty of drama. The chemistry between Marnie and Tor is off the charts hot. I really liked it.
Taylor B
Nov 13, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
ARC provided by Netgalley in exchange for a review.

Hmm this is the first book I have read by this author. I actually only requested the book because it was an Entangled Scorched title. I felt like I didn't really connect with the characters and that there were quite a few inconsistencies in this novel. Also, when posting my review on Goodreads, I saw that this book was a re-release.
Kim Vanravenswaay
I would love to get a tattoo, if I could get one like the ones I imagine Tor can create. They actually sound sexy when he explains them to Marnie. Marnie has already started healing from the experiences that brought her to Tor for a tattoo. She is ready to move on, and if getting sexy and kinky with Tor will help, well who is he to turn her down. I really enjoyed, Wicked Seduction.
Heather andrews
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are times Tor doesn't need to be told twice, "he undressed quickly, dropping his things on her bra, panties, and jeans. “What did you have in mind for bed? And don’t give me ‘you’ll see.’ That’s my line.” Marnie can be a bossy little thing, “we can screw around and eat at the same time— or at least I can.” She tugged him back into the kitchen. “Grab the desserts.” I liked this book.
Kris
This was just okay for me. There really wasn't anything that pulled me into the story.

ARC provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
Roxie's Reviews
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: a-must-read
" Wicked is always Hot Hot!"
Have you ever found an Author that you fall in love with their Writing?. Well if you ever read any of Tina Donahue's books you will know what I mean!. Like with this series it is truly amazing!. The story lines are hot and incredible!. You will fall in love with each and every character. Wicked Brand is a tattoo parlor that some lucky women find more then just the tattoo's they went for "sigh". The Tattoo artist are some of the hottest men around!. Marnie goes to
Barbara
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Awesome story by Tina Donahue. This is book 2 in her Wicked Delights series. The series takes place in or around a tattoo parlor and of course involves steamy romance and sexy alpha yet caring men!

Marnie, having survived a brutal encounter as a young girl at the hands of her father and more abuse from her boyfriend, finally gets up the nerve to run away. While making a new life for herself she sees Tor, a sexy tattoo artist, in the window of the shop. Marnie finally get us her courage to
Dorothy Steffens
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found interesting take on the consequences of how physical and mental abuse takes its toll on the human spirit emotionally. The main character of the story finally found someone caring and compassionate to fulfill her emotional and physical needs. I also found the story to be very educational on the subject of Tattoos, which was rather intriguing in of itself. Thank you to Goodreads for sending this book for free and thanks to the Author Tina Danahue.
Nancy

Somewhat predictable but sweet, hot story.
Isabelle Morebooksthanlivros

Marnie had longed for bed play like this her entire adult life. Games that fueled her wayward fantasies but also encouraged trust and laughter. A wicked seduction.

Plot: The story has good pace and I have ended wanting more. I like how the author brings domestic violence into the story. She deals with such a delicate topic with finesse.
Characters: I have really liked Tor. Marnie, I liked her most of the times, but I think there were a few inconsistencies from what she said and how
Melinda
Nov 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wicked seductive is a sexy and sweet read with enough drama to keep your emotions going the whole way through this book. And if there anything a book should do is make you feel them emotions and this book does deliver that really well. This book should be getting 5 stars all day long and Tina Donahue needs to take a bow coz what a book you have given us readers, so I want to say thank you would highly recommend this book and this author to everyone. ...more

• The Big, Bad Billionaire (Billionaire Fairy Tales #4)
  • Big Catch (Dossier, #4)
  • Double Trouble (I Heart That City)
  • Misadventures of a Virgin  (Misadventures, #4)
  • Cuffed by His Charm (Dirty Little Secrets, #4)
  • Hold Me Harder (To Have and To Hold, #1)
  • Fake Wife (Crazy Love, #1)
  • Seducing the Defendant (Conflict of Interest, #2)
  • Hooking Up (Shacking Up, #2)
  • The Bad Girl and the Baby (Cutting Loose, #3)
  • Pierced Ink
  • Melting Snow (Braving the Heat, #0.5)
  • Nikan Rebuilt (Preload, #3)
  • The Ones Who Got Away (The Ones Who Got Away, #1)
  • Man Candy (Real Love, #3)
  • Leveled (Blue Bay Crew, #2)
I'm an Amazon and international bestselling novelist who writes passionate romance for every taste - 'heat with heart' - for traditional publishers and indie. Booklist, Publisher's Weekly, Romantic Times, and numerous online sites have praised my work. I've won Readers' Choice Awards, was named a finalist in the EPIC competition, received a Book of the Year Award, The Golden Nib Award, awards of ...more

Takeover / Wicked Delights (5 books)
  • Carnal Takeover