Start by marking “Stirring Up Dirty, Stirred by Love Book 1” as Want to Read:
Stirring Up Dirty, Stirred by Love Book 1

Stirring Up Dirty, Stirred by Love Book 1

Shaken and Stirred with a splash of dirty...

Candy Wilson arrives in St. Albert with one mission—to sign the next young, hot model to her modeling agency. She has no time for distractions and isn’t prepared for bartender Eric McKenna—the brother of her young client-to-be, Melissa. Eric challenges her on all counts, irritates her daily, and heats her body to boiling
ebook, First, 80 pages
Published July 24th 2015 by Evernight Publishing (first published July 22nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Stirring Up Dirty, Stirred by Love Book 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stirring Up Dirty, Stirred by Love Book 1

Start your review of Stirring Up Dirty, Stirred by Love Book 1
Jessica Subject
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What happens when two stong-willed people who have the opposite dreams for a person they both care about come together? They clash, and hard. Add in some ill-timed, undeniable desires, and you get a hot story that keeps you turning the pages until the very end.

Kacey Hammell did an amazing job fleshing out these characters, ramping up the conflict, and bringing the passion in Stirring Up Dirty. I became so mad at one of the characters, I wanted to punch him, drawing me even farther into the
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A stunning woman, Candy, comes to town and walks into the town bar. She there on business but the tall drink of water standing in front of her is making her reexamine her hopes and dreams.

Eric has been running the family bar since his stepfather left it to him and his siblings. But he's set in his ways, the oldest, the leader, the protector. He's struggling to keep the bar afloat, but he'll do whatever it takes to keep his family together. The last thing he's going to let happen is to let his
Stephanie
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing book from beginning to end.. I took my time reading it I have been waiting to read this story for a while now and I'm so glad I finally got to read it.

I loved reading candy story and see her become happy with an amazing guy..
Another great book by an amazing author.
Charity
Stirring Up Dirty started out strong and had my attention, but it fell off at the end. There were two plot wholes that distracted me at the end that I was still curious about. Eric started out a strong alpha character, but easily caved into his lust. I like Eric and Candy together, but the ending of their story fell flat.
Exquisite Reviews
Nov 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eric is scorching hot and I really liked how the author used her words to describe the erotic scenes, with an exception that I’ll include in what I didn’t like.

These two steam up the sheets to the point of fire. Ok. Let me correct that, the walls, tables, and anything they found on the way.

Candy’s character is well developed showcasing a very strong woman that nothing stops her. And Eric the hard working man that doesn’t believe in help from a woman; he’s about to learn a lesson about
Tina
Sep 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Stirring Up Dirty by Kacey Hammell has the story of Candy and Eric. Candy is a sweet girl who is also a model. She comes to town looking for an escape and some time off. She needs to recharge her batteries so to speak. She is at the bar getting a drink when she sees the man she wants. Eric. Eric is older and he is gruff fierce protector of his family. He also has a passionate side that Candy cannot say no too. These two characters together are passionately steamy match.
I liked how Ms. Hammell
Nicole Laverdure
Apr 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot short story! 4.5 stars

I really liked, Kacey Hammell's novella, Stirring Up Dirty! It's a short, sexy and hot novella with two beautiful characters, Candy and Eric! I had fun following these two!
Candy is a very determine young woman, she usually gets what she wants, and she needs Eric's sister, Melissa, for her model agency. But Eric, becomes a challenge to her!
They'll start the cat and mouse game! Sparks flare! And the fun began!
If you like short stories worth reading, then check this one!
S.J.
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
I had the pleasure of reading this story before it was released. I instantly fell in love with these characters. My first impression was that Candy was a hard girl to resist and then I met Eric. Yow! Candy had met her match. I love reading that dynamic. They pushed and pulled in the dirtiest of ways. Kacey has crafted a story here that will pull you in and won't let go even after you've read the last page. I'm definitely looking forward to the next book in the Stirred by Love Series.
Amy Miller
Aug 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked Candy she is a strong woman who knows what she wants and she goes for it. Eric is at time a little bittern to me but Candy brings the better out of him. The story was sweet !
Sheryl C. Nash
Jessica Subject

Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life

Stephanie
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I loved reading candy story and see her become happy with an amazing guy..
Another great book by an amazing author.
Exquisite Reviews
Nov 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Tina
Sep 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked how Ms. Hammell
Nicole Laverdure
Apr 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot short story! 4.5 stars

They'll start the cat and mouse game! Sparks flare! And the fun began!
If you like short stories worth reading, then check this one!
S.J.
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-romance
Charity
Amy Miller
Aug 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kacey Hammell
Jul 16, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Cherylnne
Jay
Aug 21, 2015
R.bendter
Aug 23, 2015
Avid Reader. Romance Author. Redhead…

Canadian-born author Kacey Hammell is definitely a book-a-holic. A romance reader from a young age, she fell in love with happily ever afters. These days, as a multi-published erotic romance author, she enjoys adding a lot of heat, sass, and emotion to the many genres she writes.

Mom of three, Kacey lives her own happily ever after with her perfect hero in