Start by marking “Steven Universe (Greg Universe Special #1)” as Want to Read:
Steven Universe (Greg Universe Special #1)

Steven Universe

(Steven Universe)

What’s to Love: There’s a lot of heart in Rebecca Sugar’s Steven Universe, and a big part of that comes from the relationship between Steven and his dad, Greg. We’ve gathered some top indie talent for a collection of Greg-centric shorts that are sure to warm your heart.

What It Is: Steven Universe and the rest of the Crystal Gems are bonafide heroes, saving Beach City day a

Published April 29th 2015 by BOOM! - KaBOOM!

To ask other readers questions about Steven Universe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Steven Universe

Isa Lavinia
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Okay, Grace Kraft needs to join the crewniverse, she's really good at shattering my heart and destroying my soul...
Erika
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comic
these comics are so pure ;_;
فاطمه
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, comics
it's funny , lovely and sweet ^_^
Casey
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Nothing but fluff!

I adore Steven Universe, one of three many reasons being his father Greg-- I had to get this! I wasn't disappointed. Every story was sweet and put Greg and his relationship with Steven and the Crystal Gems in the spotlight he doesn't often get in the series.
Brigid Keely
"Steven Universe" is a kids' cartoon about a group of intergalactic warriors who are human-looking holographic projections of sentient gemstones. Their leader, Rose Quartz, fell in love with a human man named Greg Universe (a musician and, later, owner of a car wash), and managed to have a child with him. This resulted in her... death? destruction? rebirth? Nobody really knows. But their child, Steven Universe, is a totally unique being: someone who's half gem and half human.

This is a collection
Swankivy
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
As much as I love the cartoon series, I never quite like the comics quite as much. They all read like filler episodes, which is fun but not as enjoyable as seeing the characters experience growth and learn from their mistakes, building as they go. But even though I miss that aspect (and the animated characters' vocal performances) while reading comics, these are still worth reading for any SU fan.

The paper issue I own has the cover by Ru Xu!

This issue contains the comics "Universe and the Moon,
Julie Decker
Feb 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
This heartwarming collection of comics about Greg Universe--Steven Universe's father--was a real treat to read, even if it's a little better watching him on TV. Greg is a really special character, being that he's a regular old guy with a super-powered half-alien son, and he still manages to teach his kid lessons and be there for him even though he worries and sometimes can't relate. I like how they brought music into this comic here and there too, since that's Greg's life, and everything was jus ...more
Matilda
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Coolman

It was so cool if you watch the show you will like this book have fun reading it and I hope you like it

X
Oct 20, 2015 rated it liked it
This was a cute issue. I'm wondering if they will have special issues for other characters in the future? I like Greg but he's not my favorite.
Mal Martin
Aug 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved the cute little bonds that Greg and Steven have. This showed that no only does Greg teacher even hoe to relax but Steven also helps Greg with some problems of his own
Shannon Paisley
Katie
Oct 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Add author to book 3 12 Sep 28, 2015 01:11AM

Steven Universe (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Steven Universe #1