Start by marking “A Tiger's Bride (A Lion's Pride, #4)” as Want to Read:
A Tiger's Bride (A Lion's Pride, #4)

A Tiger's Bride

(A Lion's Pride #4)

When at first you don’t succeed—turn to abduction.

It’s all in a day’s work when this Siberian tiger meets the woman he wants.

An accidental kidnapping? Check.

A forced marriage? Check.

A virgin bride? Damn. There go his plans for seduction and here comes the pressure into making her first time perfect. Because everyone knows that's the one she'll remember, forever. Gulp.
Published September 15th 2015 by Eve Langlais

To ask other readers questions about A Tiger's Bride, please sign up.
Debbie When A Lioness Snarls
A Lion’s Pride #5
(Featuring Luna)
July 21st 2016

Chantal ❤️
3.75 TWIN STARS

This is the story of Teena a sweet, witty, clumsy, innocent shifter lioness who had captured the interest of Dmitri our hero and a shifter Siberian tiger. Dmitri sees the heroine at her twin's wedding and decides she would be the perfect woman to bear his Tigons (half lion, haft tiger) cubs.
Only one problem: HE ALREADY TRIED HIS MOVES ON HER TWIN SISTER!

description

Her father sees Dmitri's interest and tries to warn him off.
“Innocent? What a lovely tidbit. His determination to possess her o
Lakshmi C
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.8 Stars

This was another light, funny, shapeshifter romance...But why does it get extra points? Allow me to explain.

All the credit goes to Dmitri, the male lead and tiger shifter. This book is told through dual POV and that took it up a notch. Dmitri had a delightful, wicked thought process and I've never been more pleased with a male POV. Eve Langlais nailed it.
Usually, I don't have the patience for monologues or inner ramblings, but I was actively looking for these parts as the story moved fo
Anna's Herding Cats
A rip roaring good time! Heh A Tiger's Bride was a hoot! Full review to come.

~~~~~
9/22 Aaaaaand today's pick. Love me some tiger shifts
Ivy Deluca
Sep 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: shifter-romances, bbw
Quickshot Review
So. He kidnaps and drugs and coerces her into marriage? Yeaaaah. Well, it’s also comprised of humans who turn into gigantic cats, so realism is not high on the priority list. She’s pretty accepting, he’s completely arrogant in a kinda charming way and somehow it all worked for me, even if the steam factor was pretty low. It helped pass the time. I liked it.
 Rosebud
What does Teena and Calamity Jane have in common? Murphy's Law. In this case Teena becomes the love interest of her sister's jilted stalker Dimitri who now claims to have kidnapped the wrong sister and has his sights on her as his wife, mate, and future mother to his Tigons (or should that be Tiggers).

Dimitri, Siberian Tiger shifter, Prince, and Russian Mob Lord, may have lost Meena to Leo, but he still has plans. Meeting Teena, Meena's twin sister, Dimitri realizes how close he came to makin
Jacque
Sep 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Is it considered a kidnapping if the abductee doesn't want to be returned to her previous life? Teena's family considers it a yes, but our cute little bride here thinks differently. She's led such a boring life, she was ready for an adventure. And did she get one. Between kidnappings (some accidental) druggings (not accidental), and a desperate need to lose her virginity to her husband, Teena is in for one while ride. A Tiger's Bride had so many laugh out loud moments I was sorry to see the book ...more
Emily
Sitting watching the bride he had kidnapped, marry another Siberian tiger shifter, Demitri is resolved in his thoughts that she was not worthy of his magnificence. But when he sees her twin sister, Teena a lion shifter. She is perfect and his tiger is ready to meet it's mate. Teena though is clumsy and chaos follows her everywhere, when Demitri expresses his interest, Teena turns him down she doesn't want to be second choice.

Demitri though knows she s his first and only choice, he acted in haste
DemetraP
Mar 10, 2016 rated it did not like it
Did not finish. The hero had kidnapped the heroine's sister because he wanted half tiger, half lion babies. Sister refused to be his and married someone else. At the wedding, he sees the sister of the woman he kidnapped and decides she'll be his wife instead.

How flattering. Second best to her sister. I stopped reading at that point.
Rhonda Jones
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful book

I just love an innocent klutzy heroine with a heart of gold! Teena was perfect, and Demitri finally found the right one. Funny how when it is the right person it makes you become a better person. I loved how in Dimitri's eyes Teena could do no wrong. Sigh..., so good.
Lani ⚔⚔  the Destroyer ⚔⚔
I wasn't expecting to enjoy A Tiger's Bride as much as I did because the hero had been Meena's stalker in the previous book. But EL created a real connection between Dimitri and Teena, and their antics had me giggling through most of the book. This is probably my favourite of the series so I am a little sad that this is the end.
Jessica Frances
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A Tiger’s Bride is the fourth installment in the Lion’s Pride series and most definitely the reason for the lackluster ending from the third book. In the third book we have Dmitri who is stalking our heroine, Meena. While there is some weak attempts to kidnap her, there was nothing that happened with that come the end of that story. He just accepted her refusal and disappeared. However, in this book we see it is because he met his mate, Meena’s twin sister, Teena. So this story takes place right ...more
Heather andrews
Sep 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When spending time with his lady Dimitri takes it very seriously, "he offered a glare to anyone else in the vicinity that might mar his enjoyment. Dmitri was dancing with his lady, and no one had better interrupt." Dimitri is one cocky, confident man, “I assure you, I have more than enough size to please you, little kitten. And my oral skills are to scream for.” I fell in love with Dimitri and his unconventional ways.
Deanna Knope
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing and I truly love this series. Eve did a wonderful job writing it, It was funny, sexy and very descriptive. You wanted to see what would happen next. It kept you in suspense. Ya I know it sounds odd but I have to admit it was a very very good read. Well worth the wait and very much loved.I loved Dimitri and Teena..awesome couple and very funny! You will love this book.
Nickcole
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rating: 4.5

I really enjoyed the story and how optiomistic Dmitri was and how easy Teena was. I felt like this book was an effortless read that left me with a huge smile on my face.
Stephanie  G
Not the best or my favorite from the series but it's still entertaining.
Erin Burns
Aug 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the 4th book in the series. While book one was something of a disappointment, I found book two and book three rather charming. But I was awfully leery about how Langlais would redeem this particular hero, in my eyes.

Dimitri ended up being kind of adorable. And while he didn’t always have the best of intentions, even when he did it ended up in trouble. Poor Teena, trouble seems to find her no matter how circumspect she tries to be, fortunately for her Dimitri is more than happy to love ev
Diana Rising
Sep 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: felines
I loved this story. It is part of a series, and it is more fun to read after reading the other stories, but it could be read standalone.
The hero is a Russian siberian tiger shifter. He had previously decided to marry a lion shifter that he was very attracted to. He had kidnapped her and tried to force her to marry him, but she escaped and found her true mate in the last story. Because they are nice, the tiger shifter was invited to the wedding, where he meets the lady lion's twin sister and real
Bronwyn
Jul 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
What's not to love with one of Eve's books! This was another great instalment in the series and the last, while it began with the original pride it then took us off to the wilds of Russia.
Dmitri was so arrogant it was hilarious and you couldn't help but love him. I did have my doubts from the snippets we saw of him previously that I wouldn't like him but that wasn't the case at all thankfully. Teena was much more sedate compared to her sister, which was nice, but no less accident prone or a magn
Claudia
Aug 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: shifter-romance
I was not a big fan of this book.
Wile I liked the dialogue at times I am not sure what to make of the story.

Dmitri realized that following Meena (stalking her) was lead straight to his mate, her sister Teena.
He pursued, kidnapped and married Teena. Teena was attracted to Dmitri and decided to stay married to him.
Now here is where my problem with this book starts. Eve Langlais managed to make me like Dmitri with his crazy ways but for me his whole attitude was exaggerated and only in the last cha
NhaughtyV says Damn the Zon Save the Reviews
I do believe Ms. Langlais saved the best for last!! Dimitri and Teena's story is my fav of the Lion's Pride series. Teena has been plagued with bad luck until she meets Dimitri, who sees her "quirks" as a bonus. I loved the banter between the characters, and Dimitri...sigh...he makes me want to RAWR!! I can't recommend this series enough!!

Fav quotes:

"I assure you, I have more than enough size to please you, little kitten. And my oral skills are to scream for."

"Are you crazy?"
"Only one sixteenth
Amber
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book actually I have pretty much loved every book I have read by this author Eve Langlais is AWESOME .. I so adore her writing style I am sure that I will be reading a lot more in the future .. :)
Gizzie
A totally delightful book. If you are looking for something that will make you laugh this is the book for you. I loved all the characters in this book, even the dogs.
Haz
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Olivia
I loved this book! This may be my favorite in the series. I really hope Langlais decides to continue the series, I would love to see Sasha and Luna get books. I liked Teena, (a lot more than Meena (her twin, When An Omega Snaps)). Teena was sassy, without being in your face. She was funny, gentle, yet strong, and relatable. I adored Dmitri! He was hilarious! He made arrogance utterly charming. He was protective and possessive. He was tender and caring. Brave and strong. I laughed out loud repeat ...more
Renee Rearden
Again, a well-written story with mostly likable characters. Series continues to be laugh-out-loud funny. Unfortunately, for me, not only did the story move too fast, the characters just jumped into a relationship based on the biological/physiological connection without actually connecting to each other. Implausible and not attractive for me.

Neither lead character worked for me. Heroine is second choice (even though she was his mate). Feels second to her larger-than-life sister and accepts being
Pet
Aug 27, 2017 rated it did not like it
I generally enjoy Eve Langlais books, despite them often making me want to bash the H over the head with a sharply jagged rock, a really really big one... possibly needing a crane to lift. But for some reason the humor just keeps me coming back for more.
This story however no amount of humor could save, whatever happens in a romance story that could annoy me, they can always be saved if the connection between the two characters is believable, it was not in this story and there is no way any woma
Sydney M Neblett
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The wit does not quit with this latest installment of A Lions Pride

Poor Teena has always been a disaster sure to happen and finds herself as a second best bride. Through many laughs, disasters, angry outbursts and love she finds she is second to none. I love the wit and humor that is interspersed with the moments of danger, passion and joy as Teena and Dmitri find their way to each other and their HEA. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
Esther Crummey
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great writer

Loved her book can't wait for the rest if I could give it more stars I would . Eve writes a great story about tigers and lions mating . Even the trouble they get into in this one seemed real .
Wendy
Sep 14, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
One of the silliest books I've ever read. It's about a guy who tried to get one sister and makes a mistake and gets her twin instead. Oh well just make the best of it I suppose. No not for me. Won't recommend.
Brenda Pauley
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Delete some quotes please 5 20 Mar 21, 2016 12:34PM

• Deuces Wild (Ridgeville, #6)
  • Wolf on a Mission (Salvation Pack, #6)
  • His Forsaken Bride (Vawdrey Brothers, #2)
  • Every Angelic Moment (Hyena Heat, #7)
  • Never Been Loved (Never Been, #1.1)
  • Jezebel's Lion (Sin City Shifters, #2)
  • Craving More (Tiger Nip, #1)
  • Stealing Heaven (Celtic Rogues #4)
  • Phoenix Reborn (Alpha Pack, #7.5)
  • Highland Rogue (Clan MacKenzie #2)
  • Eventide of the Bear (The Wild Hunt Legacy, #3)
  • Cougar Bait (Cougarville, #2)
  • Kodiak Moment
~ New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance, usually with werewolves, cyborgs or aliens .

I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. While well known for my shifter stories, I am also extremely partial to ali

A Lion's Pride (8 books)
  • When an Alpha Purrs (A Lion's Pride, #1)
  • When a Beta Roars (A Lion's Pride, #2)
  • When an Omega Snaps (A Lion's Pride, #3)
  • When a Lioness Snarls (A Lion's Pride #5)
  • When a Lioness Pounces (A Lion's Pride, #6)
  • When A Lioness Growls (A Lion's Pride, #7)
  • When a Lioness Hunts (A Lion's Pride, #8)
“Dating takes too much time. I wanted you. I took you. You’re mine.” She shivered. Women’s lib could say what it wanted. Being claimed by a sexy male still held loads of seductive charm.” 6 likes
“Just what does a virgin wife have to do to get debauched? Teena really wanted to know. Offering herself hadn’t worked. Telling her husband he would be her one and only seemed to set off a state of panic. Would she have to tie Dmitri down and have her way with him?” 2 likes