Start by marking “A Heartwarming Christmas: A Boxed Set of Twelve Sweet Holiday Romances (Christmas Town, Maine #2-5)” as Want to Read:

A Heartwarming Christmas: A Boxed Set of Twelve Sweet Holiday Romances

(Christmas Town, Maine #2-5)

This holiday season, warm your heart with 12 connected sweet holiday romances set in Christmas Town from 12 Harlequin Heartwarming authors who are USA Today, national bestselling, and award-winning authors.

There are four connected books in A Heartwarming Christmas. That means each set of three novellas shares characters and storylines! This collection of PG-rated holiday r
Published October 13th 2015 by IndieWrites, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about A Heartwarming Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Heartwarming Christmas

Hina Tabassum
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This Review is for The Ginerbread Men

The Gingerbread Heart by Liz Flaherty
The Gingerbread Heart introduced me to Cass, a fifty something woman who has seen life and death in her life. Who has seen happiness and sadness too. Married to her high school sweetheart, she had a happy marriage. Until her husband died. And was followed by her mother. She has been a caregiver all her life and wishes for something different.
Moving back in town, she decides not to live with her daughters so as to give th
J.R.
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OK. I hope this review is not full of spoilers - but just in case, I'm going to alert you that I mention a few situations that Jules gets herself into throughout the story. So I'm whiting them out.

This review is for MY CHRISTMAS HERO. Story #3 from the Fisher Brothers trio in this collection.

I smiled from the get go, (view spoiler)
Kim
Harelequin has a non-religious secular clean wholesome line called the Heartwarming line. This is a Christmas novella anthology of 12 Harelequin Heartwarming authors, whom are USA Today, national bestselling, award winning authors. Every 3 novellas of the 12 novellas share characters and storylines, so the anthology is divided up into 4 "books". Every novella by itself though, is a complete story with no cliff hangers. All the stories take place in Christmastown, Maine.
Katie W
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
(4.5 Stars) I received a copy of Book 2, The Fisher Brothers stories, in exchange for an honest review.

I love stories that build on each other and that's just what these novellas do. In The Christmas Bell, we meet the oldest Fisher brother, Ben. He's got a successful business in CA, but is home in Christmas Town, Maine for the holidays. Coming from a long family line of fire fighters, he decides the perfect gift for his father, the fire chief, is to find the missing bell and bring it home. Ben
Jennifer Snow
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Tara Randel's An Unexpected Gift, and I cannot wait to read the rest of these stories once the set releases.
I loved this beautiful story about a hero looking for family and finding love along the way. Tara has a wonderfully captivating writing style and Faith and Drew were easy to fall in love with.
Definitely put me in a holiday mood!
Gale
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have pre-ordered this anthology but was given an advance copy of the Coming Home to Christmas Town pod to review. As I read more of this anthology, I will post the reviews.

In The Comeback Christmas, we get to read about Chloe Wright and Ted Lincoln. Once again, these two are longtime friends who had a falling out long ago. Chloe inherited the old grist mill from her family and Ted feels he needs this building and land to save his family. Both have family issues and trauma to work thru and of
Heather
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ive only read 3 of the stories so here is my review for the three connecting Novellas

The Fisher Brothers Christmas
By Carol Ross, Cheryl Harper, and Amy Vastine

This Christmas set is a wonderful start to getting anyone into the Christmas spirit. A collection that shares three tales of two brothers who find love as well as one who tries to save a love that could be lost forever. Make sure you have some tissues handy because if you’re anything like me you will have plenty of happy tears.

The Christma
Amanda R
Sep 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Thanks to Amy Vastine for The Fisher Brother's Christmas set of novellas for me to read and review. I've not read the other books but I plan on it as soon as the book comes out. I love Christmas stories, these were a perfect read for the cooler weather we've been having. I'll go book by book so that my reviews don't run together.

Novella 1: The Christmas Bell by Carol Ross, Harlequin Heartwarming author.

The geek and the popular girl. Now adults can Andrea show Ben that she's not the shallow girl
Susan Parkes
Oct 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was lucky to receive an ARC with three of these novellas: Coming Home to Christmas Town. These stories are about 3 women who were adopted by Mr & Mrs Harold Wright - Chloe, Marnie & Noelle. In all three stories Harold Wright has just passed away leaving all three of his daughters part of his legacy to do with as they wish.

1. The Comeback Christmas by Melinda Curtis.

This story is about Chloe (who has been left the old mill) and Teddy Lincoln, they were childhood friends and Chloe had a
Phylis Carpenter
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Fisher Brothers Christmas
The Christmas Bell

This is the first book that I have read by Carol Ross. It is a must read for the avid romance reader. I started this book earlier today and just could not put it down.

Andrea runs an antique shop and is barely able to make ends meet. She is helping Ben find a Christmas bell that used to hang in their hometown of Christmas town.

This book tells about their search for the bell and how much it means to the town, to Ben's family, and to Ben and to her. A
Marissa
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Kindle Copy for Review
This is a twelve set novellas with four connecting stories in A Heartwarming Christmas box set about finding love along the way.
In the first set Coming Home to Christmas Town by Melinda Curtis, Anna Adams, & Anna J Stewart. We meet three adopted siblings gather for the holiday season to find closure after their adopted father dies.

Novella 1: The Comeback Christmas by Melinda Curtis

Can a high school love be reconnected with magical apples and a rundown mill? Second chanc
Victoria
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
received The Fisher Brothers Christmas for honest review.

The Christmas Bell by Carol Ross

This story was very cute. Andrea and Ben have great chemistry. Andrea is helping Ben find a bell that means a lot to his family and their town. Ben who had a crush on Andrea when they were in high school still has feelings for her now as grown-ups. Andrea who grew up as a spoiled rich girl. Ben sees how much Andrea has changed to that girl he crushed on back in high school. This a short great read.

Making up
Melissa Ram
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an advanced copy of "The Fisher Brothers Christmas" in exchange for an honest review.

Let me start by saying that I love novellas. Single servings of light drama and romance are the perfect fit for me, and I loved that this set had great standalone stories that fit together and enhanced each other so well.

My favorite was the final novella, My Christmas Hero. Rick and Julianna were both likable and independent characters who couldn't help but get caught up in the festivity and romanc
Pauline Frost
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC copy of The Fisher Brothers Christmas from the author Carol Ross in exchange for an honest review which is in the box set.
Reading The Christmas Bell you find out the struggles both Ben Fisher and Andrea Talbot go through for a bell and find their HEA ending.
Then Making Up Under The Mistletoe you see how Josh and Ivy Fisher are still struggling together after everyone felt they wouldn't make it being married so young when they realize they still have a lot of years to be togethe
Kristina Knight
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this boxed set. 12 novellas for under $1 is too good a deal to pass up, but my favorite thing about this particular set is how the stories were interwoven. There are 4 'books' made up of 3 novellas each (hence the 12 sweet stories) and all are set during the holidays.

I started with Liz Flaherty's The Gingerbread Heart - as always her characters came alive for me through the pages, and I rooted for Cass from the first page. She was exactly the right mix of feisty and feminine.
Ry
Aug 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My Christmas hero by Amy Vastine

. I honestly love this novella. I want to know where Christmas town is so I can move there. I loved Rick and Julianna's characters. Julianna was feeling down and in the way since dropping out of medical school and dropping a cheating boyfriend. She moved back home with her Aunt and grandfather. Rick was determined to be the best firefighter he could be and take his father's place as chief someday. He didn't think he had time for relationships. Until he ran into Ju
Lori Hammons
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read The Fisher's Brothers Christmas trilogy in this set. I like how each story is about one of 3 brothers and their women. The first book starts about a week before Christmas; the second book on December 23 and the third on Christmas Eve. All the stories end on Christmas Eve with some overlap of time and characters, but not of stories. The books are full of palpable emotion and some humor. Even though each book is written by a different author, the style and consistency in the writing made th ...more
Nicole Laverdure
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Charming!

In this beautiful box set, you'll discover 12 holiday romances written by 12 talented Harlequin authors. Hope you enjoy! It's perfect to give at Christmas to book lovers!

I’ve only read one novella by Carol Ross, titled The Christmas Bell part of book 2 in The Fisher Brothers Christmas, the story of three brothers with a Christmas Eve family tradition in jeopardy until love leads them home. It tells the short story of Andrea and Ben, two charming and lovable characters. It’s romantic, re
Jillian Jacobs
Liz Flaherty’s The Gingerbread Heart

A warm romance just in time for the holidays. I swear I could smell ginger and cinnamon in the air.
My dream is to retire in a cozy Maine cottage, so this story was a lovely escape.
Eli and Cass’s story made me believe in second chances. Both had open, giving hearts and found each other at the perfect time in their lives.
Now that the novella is over, I’m craving hot chocolate and gingerbread cookies. I suggest curling up by the fire, and using this story as an
Ginny Lamere
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Christmas stories

I absolutely loved this collection of stories set in the small town called Christmas Town. Each story made me feel like I was in Christmas Town and part of the town, each set showed the love of family, community and happily ever after. Showed also how to work through things that seem impossible to get that happily ever after. I will be rereading this book often
Obsmama
This review is for My Christmas Hero by Amy Vastine

I was provided a copy of this story for my honest review.

I ADORED this novella. Amy always writes women I want to befriend and men I wanna meet!I laughed out loud many times and was also touched. It made me excited to read more of the Fisher brothers stories and I am planning on doing so when this box set comes out!
Nan Reinhardt
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of Liz Flaherty's work and I was lucky enough to beta her contribution to this boxed set, The Gingerbread Heart. A fantastic and touching story about two people ready to try love one more time. If the rest of the stories are as wonderful as Liz's, I'm in all the way!!
Alisa
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a set of 12 heartwarming and clean Christmas novellas set in Christmas Town, Maine... they are broken into 4 sets of 3 novellas. I have read the first set of 3 novellas, and I will update my review as I read more of them.

Set 1: Coming Back to Christmas Town. Marnie, Chloe, and Noelle are all the same age and are all the adopted daughters of the Wrights. Both of their adopted parents have now passed on, leaving Marnie the wedding chapel, Chloe the mill, and Noelle the house.
The first st
shelia harman
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Christmas Town

One of the best collections of stories about a town I have read.The characters in the books are amazing .Each book keeps you wanting to know more about the town and the people in it.
Kathy
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
12 beautiful Christmas stories, all set in Christmas Town, Maine, with characters showing up in many of the stories. I really liked this series, all together to read one after another.
Lisa
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a very sweet, loving story that just makes your heart smile. I love this type of story during the holiday season. It just like watching a great Hallmark Christmas movie
Nicole
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*This Review is for Coming Home to Christmas Town, one of the books in this box set*

This book consists of 3 novellas each focusing on a different Wright sister after the death of their father. In their hometown of Christmas Town, the sisters must figure out a way to put their lives back together after their father passes away. They have each inherited a piece of property and each one must decide what to do with their inheritance. Could this be the change they each need to start their lives afres
Dawn Pearson
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Note: I was provided a complimentary copy of Book 1, Coming Home to Christmas Town, for an honest review.

Book 1: Coming Home To Christmas Town

Melinda Curtis, Anna J Stewart, and Anna Adams team up again and write 3 more stories based on Christmas Town, Maine. Their previous collaborative effort was in the set Christmas, Actually which I highly recommend as well.

These 3 stories revolve around 3 adopted sisters - Chloe, Marnie, and Noelle. Their father has recently died and left them each a very
Glenda Crooks
Jul 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Interesting

Good reading. It kept you in suspense but not for too long. Would recommend anyone that likes these kind of books to read this set.
Cheryl Steckling
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This review is about Book 4: The Gingerbread Men by Liz Flaherty, Patricia Bradley & Rula Sinara. When two sisters and their widowed mother are reunited for the holidays, falling in love isn't on any of their Christmas wish lists, but sometimes the best gifts are unexpected...

Novella 1: The Gingerbread Heart by Liz Flaherty, Harlequin Heartwarming author.
Cass Logan was driving back into Christmas Town and listening to her favorite author Cyrus Wisdom. Cass had been first taking care of her
Goodreads Librari...: Author Profile 3 16 Sep 30, 2015 11:25AM
  • Winter Wedding Bells
  • Christmas in Snow Valley  (Snow Valley Romance Anthologies, #1)
  • A Timeless Romance Anthology: Silver Bells Collection
  • North for Christmas
  • Romance at the Christmas Tree Lot
  • Christmas Kisses (Echo Ridge Romance, #1)
  • Sweet Christmas Kisses 2
  • Sweet Christmas Kisses: Fourteen Sweet Christmas Romances
  • All I Want
  • No Christmas Like the Present
  • The Christmas Star
  • Kissing Santa (A Christmas Street, #2)
  • Carla Kelly's Christmas Collection
  • Cracked to Death (A Webb's Glass Shop Mystery, #3)
  • Grilled for Murder (Country Store Mysteries #2)
  • Winter Collection
  • Christmas, Actually
  • One Good Cowboy
Prior to writing romance, award-winning, USA Today Bestseller Melinda Curtis was a junior manager for a Fortune 500 company, which meant when she flew on the private jet she was relegated to the jump seat—otherwise known as the potty. After grabbing her pen (and a parachute) she made the jump to full-time writer. Between writing sweet romance and sweet romantic comedy, Melinda finds time to bond w ...more

Christmas Town, Maine (5 books)
  • Christmas, Actually
  • Coming Home to Christmas Town (Christmas Town, Maine #1)
  • The Fisher Brothers Christmas (Christmas Town #7-9; Christmas Town, Maine #2)
  • Gifts of the Heart (Christmas Town, Maine #3)
  • The Gingerbread Men (Christmas Town #13-15)