Start by marking “A Thousand Boy Kisses” as Want to Read:
A Thousand Boy Kisses

A Thousand Boy Kisses

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  18,141 ratings  ·  3,814 reviews
One kiss lasts a moment. But a thousand kisses can last a lifetime. One boy. One girl. A bond that is forged in an instant and cherished for a decade. A bond that neither time nor distance can break. A bond that will last forever. Or so they believe.

When seventeen-year-old Rune Kristiansen returns from his native Norway to the sleepy town of Blossom Grove, Georgia, where
Published March 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about A Thousand Boy Kisses, please sign up.
Kristy It depends on your definition of HEA. In the conventional sense, I would say no but, in my opinion, there is a sense of closure and happiness in the…moreIt depends on your definition of HEA. In the conventional sense, I would say no but, in my opinion, there is a sense of closure and happiness in the ending. (less)

·  18,141 ratings  ·  3,814 reviews

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
Okay, okay, where to start with this thing...

***Enter Diplomatic Val***

FUCK.

THIS.

BOOK.

description

Oh, I'm sorry, did I say "Diplomatic Val?"

My bad.

Cause I tripped that bitch on her way in.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love me some Tillie Cole and I still will after this shit show.

But, as I was saying:

FUCK this book and the whispernet it came in on.

***FUCKING***
***Spoilers***

I wish I would have read some.

In all sincerity though, I'm about to fucking WRECK this
Tillie Cole
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is by far my most favorite of the novels I have written. It called me to write it over 18 months ago, but I resisted until I could resist no more. Poppy and Rune have taken my entire heart and soul with them on this journey, and I am forever changed by it. Moved by it. Inspired by it.

I hope you all love this novel as much as I loved bringing these beautiful characters to life.

Yes, it's a tearjerker. But it's so much more too. Take a chance on this story of young, but undeniable love, you w
Aestas Book Blog
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
::: FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ::: 6 STARS!! :::

Kiss eight hundred and nineteen was the kiss that changed it all. The kiss that proved that a long-haired brooding boy from Norway and a quirky girl from the Deep South could find a love to rival the greats.

It showed that love was simply the tenacity to make sure that the other half of your heart knew he, or she, was adored in every way. In every minute of every day. That love was tenderness in its purest form.

WOW. WOW. WOW!!!!!!

This was one of
Christy
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ALL THE STARS!!!!!!

photo 4227C4D9-5E77-4FE0-9B53-9B60FB1C3942_zps6f5xbpej.jpg
Live hard, love harder. Chase dreams, seek adventures… capture moments. Live beautifully.

Every once in a while, you read a book that completely turns your world upside down. It happens every so often, and when it does, your heart is so full you feel like it could burst. I wish I could express how much this book impacted me, how much I felt while I read it, but the words to convey just how wonderful it was aren’t going to be enough. I guess I could quote Tillie herself a
*****10+++++++++ FOREVER ALWAYS TO INFINITY STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

As I stared at Rune, I asked myself how I had gotten so lucky. I was loved by this boy, loved so fiercely that other loves paled in comparison.

I closed my eyes and replayed our lives in my mind. I remembered the times I hugged him and he hugged me harder. I remembered how I kissed him and he kissed me deeper. And best of all, I remembered how I would love him and he would always strive to love me more.

photo 1cea56023860a765c70596f235e01e81_zpspkuuqof5.jpg

Wher
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: cry-baby-books
This one was simply just too darn sappy and cheesy for me. The dialogue wasn’t even age appropriate the majority of the time (Mom of 17 & 11 year old girls). The grandmother and her gift was the best and most original aspect of the story, which I loved.

The whole second half of the story was completely unoriginal with Chinese lanterns (read this year in two books already), Sunrises (Dude), neighbor hero sneaking into heroine's room and bed nightly (more books than I can count include this), w
~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
No rating.

I should really start reading spoilers before I start the book. But this is Tillie Cole so I one-clicked it without thinking.

I didn’t DNF this book because the writing was bad.

On the contrary. The writing was great.

I didn’t DNF it because I didn’t like the characters.

The characters were awesome. I loved them both dearly and with all my heart.

I didn’t DNF it because I couldn’t connect to the story or the characters.

No, the real reason is exactly the opposite.

I DNF'D IT BECAUSE I CONNE
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
THIS. BOOK. BROKE. MY. HEART. INTO. A. THOUSAND. LITTLE. HEARTS.

I didn't think I would make it through this book. I cried and cried and cried and ............

This is a love story like no other and I hate/love it. God! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! What can I say to you people out there! My feelings are just shot! This book is so beautiful, so sad and just damn it.

Rune and Poppy met when they were 5 years old. Rune had just moved from Norway to Georgia and he hated it until that moment he met P
Beverly
Mar 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book a million stars I would. It’s legit one of my favorite reads of all time. I love Tillie Cole, but I’ll be honest I wasn’t expecting a book like this from her. I mean I love all her books, no matter what she is writing, so why I painted her in a box is beyond me. I mean I first fell in love with her writing in Sweet Home. Then I met her at a signing and put together that she had also written one of my favorite MC series, I know I am dense for not realizing this sooner. T ...more
Pearl Angeli
3.5 Stars

Tillie Cole is a new-to-me author. I have heard a lot of great things about her books and A Thousand Boy Kisses is one of them. The cover is so beautiful as well as the title. I must say though that I wasn't prepared for its intensity and heaviness. The moment I started it, I knew it would be a challenging book to read because of its melancholy tone. It sure was. The story was more poignant than I've expected.

"Maybe we're like a cherry blossom, Rune. Like shooting stars. Maybe we love
Brandi
Mar 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
2.5 'Moonbeam hearts and sunshine smiles'

So on this Mega Tuesday, with political shit being flung at me from every direction - instead of an 'I voted' sticker, perhaps mine should reflect the following sentiment.

description

Because, A Thousand Boy Kisses did not thaw this chick. I get it, I see how this read could get those tear ducts working, tug at those heart strings - its an emotional topic. But somewhere along the way, my disconnect button was hit, and I just didn't feel it. The characters were odd, a
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: A Thousand Boy Kisses
Series: Standalone
Author: Tillie Cole
Release date: March 14 , 2016
Cliffhanger: No

This is one of those books. The ones that are special, the ones that stand out in your mind when you think about the books that impacted you the most. There is no doubt in my mind that years from now, I will remember these characters with crystal clarity. I can count on one hand the books that have tore me apart and demolished my peace of mind like this one. There really is no adequate w
Warda
May 20, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
Jeezus, this was bad. Poorly written, the story was horribly executed. It was meant to be intense and heart-wrenching, but I felt nothing other than pure annoyance. I wanted the main characters to just shut up.
The odd slut-shaming pissed me off. The non-stop cliche. The romance and dialogue were vomit-inducing.
Unrealistic.

I couldn’t do it.

DNF at 60%.
———————————

In need of my romance fix. Buddy-reading with
my fav!
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

A Thousand Boy Kisses is a really sweet story about two childhood friends who are meant to be. Poppy and Rune meet when they are just five years old and have a beautiful and tender relationship.

When Poppy is eight years old, her grandmother gives her a jar full of plain pink hearts, and tells her to record all her boy kisses, but only the special ones, the ones that make her heart almost burst.

Poppy knows that Rune is the only boy she ever wants to kiss, and so she goes about fill
Patrycja

Release Date: 15 March, 2016
Rating: 4.5 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Write down where you were when you were kissed. You'll have a treasure jar of all the precious kisses that made your heart soar.

Tillie Cole is one of my favorite authors. She’s absolutely and wonderfully skilled at winning me over with her stories. I think she has some secret ninja skills that help her play with my emotions an
S.M. West
5 'as special as special can be.' STARS

"Sometimes all we get are moments. There are no do-overs."

Yes, this is YA, not usually something I’ll read but it's also Tillie Cole. She gave me the Carillo boys, The Hades Hangmen and the Scarred Souls so it was a no-brainer for me. I had to read it, genre be damned! And seriously, so glad that I did. This was like nothing Tillie’s ever done before; this book is now among my favourites of hers.

“Poppy and Rune – there was no beginning to us and no end.”
Dee Montoya
A THOUSAND Cherry Blossom Stars************************

(ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review)

"Moonbean hearts and sunshine smiles"

The beauty of this novel consumed me. Tillie Cole once again takes ownership of my heart with her talent. She wrote a book entirely about love and how powerful and healing it could be. A magnificent story that will stay with me forever.

photo image_zps728lhcnn.jpeg

photo image_zpswu1eoqd1.jpeg

I've been a loyal fan of Tillie Cole for years; I've read all of her books. I've always admired her abil
Beth Hudspeth
Aug 10, 2016 rated it did not like it
Reviewed by: Hello Beautiful Book Blog

A Young Adult tearjerker romance that left me feeling more emotional for my lost time than for any of the characters. Sappy moments and over the top cheese just had me wishing it was over.

I’m not going into too much depth with this one because I don’t want to go off on a rant or something. I don’t like being negative. So many people have loved this book and I’m just really sad I couldn’t. I started out expecting to love this book. I love tearjerkers and I
* Meli Mel *

♥ ♥ ♥ 3.75 STARS ♥ ♥ ♥

I have tried writing a review for this book for the past two days and I just can't. So I will show you through gifs how this book made me feel.

When the book started, it seemed like everything was going to be great. Rune and Poppy meet as little kids and I know I'm gonna love them together. But then Poppy's grandma comes into the picture with her thousand boy kisses jar for Poppy and I was all...

Then is got so good and so heart warming seeing Poppy and Rune grow up together.
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"Tillie Cole" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: A Thousand Boy Kisses
AUTHOR: Tillie Cole
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: March 15th, 2016

MY RATING
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Such a powerful, bittersweet, emotional, love story of epic proportions.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One kiss lasts a moment.
But a thousand kisses can last a lifetime.

ONE THOUSAND BOY KISSES We're first introduced to these two (Rune & Poppy) at the age of 5. Rune has just moved into the neighbor
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing

It's LIVE early!!
Amazon US
Amazon UK

10 ‘and our hearts are bursting’ stars

‘Rune pressed a kiss just below my ear and whispered, “Sleep, baby. I got you.” And he did. He had me. Just like I had him.’

Angela
Mar 23, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
When Rune’s family moves from Norway to Georgia, Rune never expected to love his time there. When he meets the quirky, talented, and shy girl that lives next-door things start to look up for him. Poppy knew the second she met Rune they were going to be best friends and didn’t hold back
letting him know. Over the next few years the two spent every moment together. The two do everything together and as they grow so does their relationship. The two go from best friends to boyfriend and girlfriend.

"
warhawke
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Emotional pain sluts
Genre: YA Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Poppy Litchfield was only 5 years old when a new boy moved in next door. They became fast friends and had been inseparable since.

Rune Kristiansen had plenty of adventure with Poppy. When they were separated, things completely changed between them. When he finally came back, both of them no longer knew each other. But when the truth that divided them came to the surface, they must decide how to make the love they once
Catarina
2,5 Heartbreaking Stars.

Poppy and Rune grew up together as best friends, until they fall in love as teenagers. Until the day Rune has to go back to his home country, Norway, and leave Poppy behind. They promise not to lose contact or forget about each other, but everything changes when Poppy suddenly stops all contact. Two years later, Rune is back on the US and reunited with Poppy once more. But when he finds out why Poppy stopped talking to him he’ll realize the worst is yet to come and som
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 A Thousand Stars

If you are curious about this book, I highly suggest you read this book blindly. It’s a sweet Young Adult book that will grip and melt your heart.

Not only do I love the cover, the author, but the storyline was very profound and very emotional. If you are looking for a dramatic book with an epic love, A Thousand Boy Kisses is just for you, but that’s no surprise right? Tillie Cole rarely disappoints me.

It’s about two young lovers, childhood lovers since the age of five. It’s ad
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016

It's LIVE early!!
Amazon US
Amazon UK

10 ‘and our hearts are bursting’stars

Yet another genre and yet another winner from the supremely talented and versatile Tillie Cole. Not just a winner, but now our favourite of all her books and that’s no easy feat considering we have loved everything this author has written. From the funny to the gritty, from the emotional to the uncomfo
Jayme

I had the pleasure of reading this book for honest review from the author, but how the hell I have write anything after what I just read.... It's virtually impossible. Too much emotions. So beautiful, and on the other hand, so devastating. I probably never weeping that much the entire time while reading a book.

God knows, I had to stop reading it several times to wipe tears, or when not withstand the emotions. I really don't know how she did it but this book is extraordinary. I'm a Tillie Cole f
Jen
**4.5 stars**

I don't really know where to begin with this book, or how to do it justice with how I felt while reading it. The best I guess would be to speak/write from my heart!! First of all, I need to give Tillie Cole a huge Bravo for making me "ugly cry!" I can honestly say that no book has ever made me have tears streaming down my face; until I met Poppy and Rune. Their love story is one that I won't ever forget, and it melted me right down to my core...if that even makes sense! I have a hug
AleJandra
Feb 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Jeg elsker deg STARS

Si tuviera que describir este libro en una sola palabra: LAGRIMAS
description

Yo amo la serie de los Hades Hangmen de esta autora (esta en mi Top 3 de series de bikers), pero no me animaba a darle una oportunidad a sus libros YA, me anime con este simplemente por la portada.

Miren esa portada es tan tan tan linda y tierna. Mi negro corazón no se pudo resistir.

Amo la forma de escribir de Tille Colle, y en esta historia su prosa es tan hermosa y ligera que te va llevando como el movimi
Hulya Kara Yuksel
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Hulya by: Seda
This book!!! 😢😢😢

God, help me please... I'm crying.crying.crying so bad. Ugh I'm a fucking mess right now. 😢😢😢

• Running Barefoot
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Hawthorne & Heathcliff
  • Desperately Seeking Epic
  • The Complete Emi Lost & Found Series (Lost & Found, #0.5-#3)
  • Kane's Hell
  • Becoming Calder
  • Full Tilt (Full Tilt, #1)
  • Mists of the Serengeti
  • Fisher's Light (Fisher's Light, #1)
  • Waiting for Wyatt
  • The Empty Jar
  • A Gift of Time (Nine Minutes, #3)
  • Losing Me Finding You (Losing Me Finding You, #1)
  • Dusty (Dusty, #1)
  • One Day Soon (One Day Soon, #1)
  • Into the Light (Chosen Paths, #1)
  • The Story of Me (Carnage, #2)
Amazon & USA Today Best Selling Author, Tillie Cole, is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother -- a farmer's daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and hor ...more
“Live hard, love harder. Chase dreams, seek adventures … capture moments. Live beautifully.” 118 likes
“Why does it take a life ending to learn how to cherish each day? Why must we wait until we run out of time to start to accomplish all that we dreamed, when once we had all the time in the world? Why don’t we look at the person we love the most like it’s the last time we will ever see them? Because if we did, life would be so vibrant. Life would be so truly and completely lived.” 77 likes