Start by marking “Sweet Soul (Sweet Home, #4; Carillo Boys, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sweet Soul (Sweet Home, #4; Carillo Boys, #3)

Sweet Soul

(Sweet Home #4)

One shy lost soul. One silent lonely heart. One love to save them both.

Life has never been easy for twenty-year-old Levi Carillo. The youngest of the Carillo boys, Levi is nothing like his older brothers. He isn’t dark in looks or intimidating to everyone he meets. In fact, he’s quite the opposite. Haunted by a crippling shyness and the tragic events of his past, Levi spen
Published December 15th 2015 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published December 14th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Sweet Soul, please sign up.
Yesennia F. It's suppose to come out today but the uploading takes long so it probably won't be out until tomorrow or even longer. I use Barnes and nobles and whe…moreIt's suppose to come out today but the uploading takes long so it probably won't be out until tomorrow or even longer. I use Barnes and nobles and when sweet hope came out it took four days after. Which I don't understand why it takes so long, other books come out the day it says...strange and a bit fustrated when you think you're going to read it but have to wait longer haha but either way I can't wait to read it :)) (less)

Start your review of Sweet Soul (Sweet Home, #4; Carillo Boys, #3)
Tillie Cole
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Eeeeekkkkkk!!!! I am TOO excited to bring you Levi Carillo! He is one of the sweetest, kindest and most adorable characters I've written to date.

As this book has ended up being longer than I expected, I have delayed the release by 5 days to ensure that I give this beautiful story the attention it deserves. It's only 5 days later than originally scheduled, so not too bad, and this extra time will make the novel that much better. I hope you all understand.

Please know that the new date of release w
Christy
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

photo 4FC77CED-6A70-4A25-92F5-6EDC6F5AD867_zpsufaawjb1.jpg

Tillie Cole is one of my favorite authors, and her Carillo brother’s stories are my absolute favorite things she’s written. When I heard the youngest Carillo brother, Levi, was getting his own book, I was ecstatic! Levi is nothing like his two older brothers, we’ve known that from the start. He’s the sweet one of the bunch.
“You are not your brothers, Levi. You are kind and shy, not hard and boisterous, ready to fight the world. You are my quiet baby boy. My sweet, sweet soul.”

L
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE MIA ANIMA GEMELLA STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author in Exchange for an Honest Review}
(BR with Mel)

"I want the world for you, mia luna. And I pray that the girl who claims your tender heart is just as sweet as you. Someone to care for your fragile soul. Someone to cherish the gentle gift that you are, when I am no longer here to do so..."

photo 989e024cf47eff3df1558981ba89e1c6_zpsgnpszhbb.jpg

Tillie Cole is truly one of the most talented writers out there today. She is one of the reasons why I started blogging. Every time
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
2-2.5 Please Don't Stab Me Stars

Okay, so I KNOW everyone loved this book, and I can totally see why.

Levi is really sweet and the whole premise is also that: sweet.

Super, super, super fucking sweet.

Here are some other things I know:

I KNOW I don't like poetry - and this book has a lot of it. Long ones. That Elsie had miraculously memorized and would regurgitate in every one of the very sad, very depressing, "let's purge some feelings" scenes. Constantly.

I KNOW that this book is mostly comprised o
A.
4.5 Stars

Wow.

Imagine a girl with a beautiful soul. A girl who’s lost everything. A girl totally alone, starved and cold. A girl afraid of the dark who lives in silence. A girl who feels nothing but shame. A girl nobody cares about until… the boy. The boy who’s utterly lost and cannot find his way. The boy burdened by his ugly past and the guilt. The boy with the purest heart and sweetest soul that ever lived.

Both of them lost, lonely and shy. Drowning in life and scared of being alone. Both hav
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, cry-baby-books
4.5 STARS

[image error]

There is definitely something to be said for a sweet, kind, gentle hero. The youngest Carillo is simply the sweetest of souls. I can’t stress how much I have enjoyed this series. It’s by far my favorite collection of football player stories. Some books are heavier than others, while each wonderful on their own merit. Also, it doesn’t hurt that I’m a huge Tide fan.

In what appears to be the final installment ( sob ) of the series we get the youngest Carillo bother’s book.
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Jul 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!

description

“Sweet Soul” is the final installment in Tillie Cole’s series entitled “Sweet Home” and like the other books in the series it was equally a heartwarming and heartbreaking read. Intense, though-provoking and emotional, this novel tells the story of Levi, the youngest Carillo brother, the sweetest of them all.

“You are the timid one, the gentle brother—inside and out. You are the one to carry his heart on his sleeve. You are the one who watches silently from afar and loves with a
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4,5- 5 SWEET STARS

"You're safe now.
I've got you."

Such a lovely and emotional story! Seriously, I can't think of anything that I didn't like about this book. The characters are so cute and I couldn't stop myself from swooning all the time. Tillie Colle wrote an amazing story which has it all. I didn't want it to end! It has been such a long time since I have read about such a sweet couple!

description

"Then we're the same.That's what makes her so special to me."

Levi is super cute and I love how he was with
Patrycja
Aug 13, 2015 rated it really liked it

Title: Sweet Soul #4
Series: Can be read as a standalone
Author: Tillie Cole
Release Date: December 15, 2015
Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Sweet Soul is another very emotional and intense story by Tillie Cole. She has yet another time captured on the paper all of those… feels; the good, the bad, the ugly… It was, at times heart wrenching to read about yet.. I was so invested into the characters’ lives stories, in their pain and hopes and dreams that I just
Beverly
Dec 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have no idea how Tillie seems to break and heal my heart with each book she realizes, but she does. This women is so insanely talented and her stories always deliver the feels!

Sweet Soul is one of her heaviest books and truly broke my heart over and over again. We all know know the youngest Carillo, Levi, but this book had me falling in love with the sweet, shy young man. Levi is in college now and playing for the Washington Huskies. He is talented and his family is well off thanks to Austin’s
Catarina
Sep 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Sweet Stars

Elsie had a rough life, and living in the streets for a while, she doesn’t believe anything good can come in her way. Until one day Levi enters her life.
Both lonely, both broken in their own way, they will understand that sometimes the best way to heal, is helping someone they care about heal as well.

description

I confess I was one of the readers who almost begged for “little Levi” story. And as much as it saddens me to see one of my favorites series end, I’m glad we had the change to have
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4 Most exquisitely beautiful Stars

photo 8EC489B2-8001-4EE1-AC63-08CAF1AC3A85_zpsxnui5b2m.jpg

I Loveeeee Tillie Cole, I started the year reading this series and at that time Tillie was a new author to me. Now she will always be a go to author, this one was just the perfect ending to the series and year for me really especially when I started out with this series.

So what's it about
This is about a boy who has been brought up in a gang and lost his mum to a disease, which he feels like he's lost his soul and himself because he wasn't there for her when
Jayme
Sweet small kind of perfect! Tillie Cole writes an amazing books. But the Carillo brothers overpower each other and everything else. The most beautiful story, that you never want to end.

We perfectly know Levi Carillo from previous parts. I'm sure that even then he stole many hearts, but now in his 20 year old, he is no longer a helpless child, but shy teenager with a good heart. After all what he survived as the youngest of the brothers, not quite able to get on with his new life. He sticks to
Eliza
Jul 19, 2015 rated it really liked it

Title: Sweet Soul
Series: Sweet Home,#4
Author: Tillie Cole
Release date: 15th December, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

Tillie Cole is a go to author if you are in need of a heartfelt read. Whether it be her Sweet Home, Hades Hangmen or Scarred Souls series she guarantees to leave you with a lump in your throat and smile on your lips. Sweet Soul is no exception to that.

Bar his passion for playing football, Levi Carillo is shy and withdrawn character. The youngest b
~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

Levi is the youngest of the three Carillo brothers, all three having captured my soul from the very first time I read about them back in book 2, Sweet Fall.

Following in the footsteps of his older brother Austin, he plays for college team The Washington Huskies and is loving every minute of it. Football is most definitely his passion. He is extremely grateful for the life he has been granted and thanks God every day.

He is extremely shy and introverted, having been through things
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)
(BR with Patty)

photo BF7DAF1A-8510-4D5A-A7B4-C4A6A4554C0E_zps4w2jpfsn.jpg

Levi Carillo is a 20 yr. old gorgeous, quiet guy from Alabama. He lives in Seattle, & attends The University of Washington where he plays wide receiver for the Washington Huskies. Levi & his 2 older brothers suffered a tragic childhood that still devastates & haunts his thoughts. He has lived so much for being so young, and has trouble just acting his age & being carefree. He spends most of his time either playing football or studying. He has a
Chantal ❤️
4.5 BROKEN SOUL STARS

"You’ve given me words... and you gave me light in a mason jar to keep the darkness away.”

I HONESTLY COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN!
This was an amazing story of two "broken" souls finding each other throughout their pain and suffering and finding in each other their salvation and their purpose.
SO POWERFUL!
The hero Levi has had a horrible life with his mother dying and him being force to do what he must in order to survive. His older brother's misguided efforts at "helping" him, le
Cyndi
I absolutely loved this book. The journey that Elsie and Levi went on was very painful, took a lot of work, but was also so sweet. Levi was a wonderful man that had a very sad and troubled childhood. He was shy, sweet, caring, smart and very loving. Elsie had an extremely rough childhood and then a hideous year being bullied in a group home. Despite those experiences she was shy, sweet, concerned about others and very brave. The two of them together was one of the sweetest romances I have read i ...more
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing

5 resounding stars!

“You’re my kind of extraordinary. Levi Carillo, you’re the sweetest of souls.”

*sniff, sniff* Just give us a minute while we wipe the away the copious amount of tears we shed whilst reading this profoundly heartfelt story. Sweet Soul didn’t just tear at our heartstrings…Elsie and Levi brought us to our knees and their story exceeded ALL our expectations.

Kelli C
What can I say that hasn’t already been said in such amazing reviews? Sweet Soul is so emotionally beautiful. It is Tillie Cole’s final book in this series and it is for Levi Carillo. He is the baby…the quite brother who has seen too much and lost too young, yet through it all he is purely beautiful.

”Whoever you end up with, my son, whoever claims your heart, will be a very special girl indeed.” He fingers stroked my cheek. “So much love, mia luna. You will love with your whole being, and it wil
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Dec 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I read this in one sitting. I thought both Elise and Levi were so adorable together and their story hit me with the feels. This book kinda reminds me of Lexi and Austin's book minus Lexi's annoying inner voice.

There's always a BUT just because I'm picky like that. It was soooo cheesy and sweet at times it was a bit overwhelming. Also I kinda lost count on the amount of times Elise was crying. Anyways Levi was so sweet!!! I love not reading about a manwhore. Overall I liked it more than th
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
One word to describe the Sweet Home series: emotional. The previous books revolve around tattooed bad boys and cocky NFL-bound football players – unexpected vehicles for delivering serious, moving messages. Tillie Cole has saved the sweetest hero for last.

Levi Carillo is nothing like his brothers. He comes from the same violent upbringing as the other Carillos and carries the shame of his previous choices. Remarkably though, his soul remains kind and selfless despite his dark past. Having made a
Paige
Sweet Soul was everything I'd hoped for sweet Levi.

(You should probably read the other Carillo Boys' books before jumping into this one to get the full experience and to really understand Levi's backstory.)

I loved getting to know Levi better and meeting Elsie and learning her story was both heartbreaking and heartmending. These two broken and lost souls met and found their "twin soul" and I seriously sighed and swooned through most of it. Tillie dealt with some really heavy and sometimes harsh
Warda
Mar 25, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
That epilogue was beautiful!
Jen
**4.5 stars**

I devoured this last book in the "Sweet series" by Tillie Cole. I adored the relationship that developed between Levi and Elsie. There was such an innocence to both of these characters, that is was impossible not to love them. Both of them were so shy, and so broken inside, there were perfect for each other...They ended up healing one another through their gentle souls. I loved too how there wasn't over the top drama in this story. I just felt that Levi and Elsie had been through so
Suzana
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Her fingers traced the splashes of glowing fluid on the inside of the jar, then she tapped her hand to her chin and lowered her hand. She’d signed something to me. My eyes fixed on her lips, she dipped her eyes and mouthed, “Thank you.”

Very emotional read ...

As a child of deaf parents, I felt a special connection with this story ...

"You’re stealing my soul, Levi. Like a thief, you’re taking my soul and making it your own."

"Your girl?"
"My girl."

Just like our little homemade
Polly
Dec 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: emo
I can see how the everyday reader would give this 5 stars and love it. I did love pieces of the story as well.

I had big issues with two parts though. My son is deaf. I have a bit of experience with a lot that goes into the whole process of hearing aides, talking, sign language, etc...
I just couldn't get over so many is the false facts and actions given in this book.

Also the forced southern. I'm southern. The language in this one bothered me. It didn't seem natural at all.
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
description

“You’re my kind of extraordinary. Levi Carillo, you’re the sweetest of souls.”

“I want the world for you, mia luna. And I pray that the girl who claims your tender heart is just as sweet as you. Someone to care for yo
Bookadmirer
May 28, 2020 rated it liked it
Unlike the other Carilo brothers, Levi is different. He isn't dark, dangerous like Austin and Axel. He is quiet and observant. Elsie was such an adorable girl. What happened to her mother was terrible and it was just too sad.

That's where made this book less interesting to me. Sometimes when you do something and the results come positive you feel good. But then when you overdone the same thing, it seems weird and forced.

There is a Bengali saying that, if you squeeze the lemon too much it becomes

• Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • The Match (It Happened in Charleston, #1)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles #2)
  • Priceless (Forbidden Men, #8)
  • Eyes Turned Skyward (Flight & Glory, #2)
  • Tall, Tatted and Tempting (The Reed Brothers, #1)
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles #4)
  • Scarred
  • Lev (Shot Callers, #1)
  • Bound by the Past (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #7)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles #3)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Be My Hero (Forbidden Men, #3)
  • Shelter You
  • Full Measures (Flight & Glory, #1)
Amazon & USA Today Best Selling Author, Tillie Cole, is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother -- a farmer's daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a savagely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and horses. ...more

Sweet Home (5 books)
  • Sweet Home (Sweet Home, #1)
  • Sweet Rome (Sweet Home, #1.5)
  • Sweet Fall (Sweet Home, #2; Carillo Boys, #1)
  • Sweet Hope (Sweet Home, #3; Carillo Boys, #2)