Start by marking “Heaven Sent (Heaven's Rejects MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Heaven Sent (Heaven's Rejects MC, #1)

Heaven Sent

(Heaven's Rejects MC #1)

Wall Street Journal and USA TODAY bestselling author Avelyn Paige brings you the story of a broken war hero and a woman with dark secrets that could destroy everything he loves–including his heart.

Dani was living a nightmare. All she wanted was to find a safe place to hide out and reinvent herself, praying she could leave her past behind her. She never intended to get cau
Published October 31st 2015 by Paige Turner Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Heaven Sent, please sign up.
Avelyn Paige Ricca will get her own book, but our fearless leader Raze's book will be next. As I have it planned out right now, Ricca will be book #3. …moreRicca will get her own book, but our fearless leader Raze's book will be next. As I have it planned out right now, Ricca will be book #3. (less)

Start your review of Heaven Sent (Heaven's Rejects MC, #1)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
**༻Complimentary Copy༺** Provided by the author "Avelyn Paige" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Heaven Sent
SERIES: (Heaven's Rejects MC #1)
AUTHOR: Avelyn Paige
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: October 31st, 2015

MY RATING: 5 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This will be my first time reading anything by this author, but being that it's a biker book and a genre I tend to jump on I'm in my happy place..

I love the layout of this book, each start of a new chapter is set up with a graphi
Sabrina
Oct 16, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: yummy-bikers
Yet another MC story that didn't go well for me

Dani runs from Ohio to escape from a troubled past and to hopefully move on. But when she arrives in California all she finds is more problems. She finds herself running from the Twisted Tribe MC and captured by the Heaven's Rejects MC because they think she's working with their rivals. In this messed up situation she meets Hero, the clubs VP and feels a connection to him, even when he's the one holding her prisoner.

Tyler 'Hero' Tobias first saw Da
Ivy Deluca
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bikers, _arc-reads
description
The Good : Never read anything by Ms. Paige before, but I did enjoy the time spent setting up the ‘verse for The Heaven’s Rejects and the war with Twisted Tribe. It’s crude, rude, misogynistic and violent, and pretty much exactly what I expect from an MC romance. This book doesn’t shy away from the violence, so it’s about a 4 on the WTFery scale. The war and the action sequences were dramatic, though I would have loved to see more time spent with it, since it's the strongest part of the book.
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
I would range this from 3.00-3 1/2 stars.

I felt like I was on a roller coaster and Im not talking about my emotions getting the best of me. I kept fluctuating between not finishing the book and then oh wow let's see what happens.

It starts off slow, the middle gets good, goes back to rolling eyes and the end is like hmm ok. Pretty Good. Will I continue the series. Probably, will I wait to purchase the next book Most definitely. I didn't care for the writing, the plot or the characters.

The beginn
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
Hmm...a rejected hero? Yes, please!

This MC Romance addict is thrilled to have found a new author and a new series to follow. It definitely had all the things I enjoy in a good biker romance.

* Hero - A sexy, muscled, dirty-talkin' badass biker - check

* Dani - A damaged but dangerous and determined female - check

* Rejects - A clubhouse full of fun-loving but ferocious when needed bikers - check

* Madness, mayhem, and crazy chaos (aka club business) - check

The story is told in alternating POV which
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
Copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

I love MC reads and this was so fun to read.
Dani is running from her past and she ends up as a waitress at a seedy bar. Her luck is not on her side and she finds herself in the middle of an MC war.
Hero is the Heaven's Rejects VP. When he sees Dani he is immediately smitten but when he realizes that she might be a spy for a rival club, he is determined to find out the truth.
Dani will have to get used to the MC life in order to protect h
Megan Fall
Nov 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bikers-mc, abuse
Another pretty good read.
Anonymous Girl
Jan 15, 2020 marked it as disorganized
As per synopsis: *****CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE*****
Shh Giveaways 2019 / 2020
❆ Prize 224 ❆ Heaven Sent (Heaven's Rejects MC, #1) by Avelyn Paige by Avelyn Paige
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
I love biker books so didn't hesitate in jumping into this story. I absolutely loved it and ended up reading it in one sitting.

This story is told through the two main characters point of view- Dani and Hero. Dani is running from her past and finds herself in the Heavens Rejects MC. Hero is the Vice President of the MC. The chemistry between these two was so hot.

I found myself going through different emotions while reading this story. From being so angry with Hero to laughing out loud to having
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
~*~ Obsessed by Books copy given in exchange for an honest review ~*~

"you are preaching to the broken life parade queen right here, but we have to pick up the pieces and glue them back in a way that makes us happy again."

This is really Dani's story, it begins with her and ends with her....and she gets mixed up in a whole load of bad! Running away from "Him" she gives us just enough information to lure us in and want to know why she is trying to remain under the radar. Finding herself bunking up
Nikki Reeves
Sep 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say I am one of the lucky ones who got to read this book early and it’s my favorite by Avelyn so far!!! This book literally blew me away. Just when I thought I had things figured out BAM she threw me for a twist. This book is told through both Dani and Hero’s POVs so we get a side to both stories. Not only will you fall completely in love with these characters but you will also fall in love with the secondary characters as well.

Dani is running from her past. She is trying to keep a
Maria Lazarou--Obsessed by Books Blog
Wow what can someone say about this book other than it was fantastic to read.

We meet Dani who is running to make a better life for herself, running from events that are soul destroying and evil.
Trying to make the best of things she settles in a town and moves in with a roommate. Little does she know events that happen will draw her into another world of violence and chaos.

Kidnapped as result of her roommates choice of lover, Dani is thrown into the world of motorcycle clubs. One thing about Dani
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***ARC kindly provided by the author of the exchange of an honest review. Thank you!***
Suzanne (Lily)
Oct 18, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: biker-mc

First thoughts...All the way through reading, I had a running rating discussion with myself. It started with 'could this be 4 stars?' and stayed there for sometime. By the end I was tossing up between 2 and 3 stars.

Not sure if it was my head space or the book, either way I finished it and that in itself is a good sign.

This was only 99c at the time I purchased and others have rated it 4 or 5 stars, so worth a go if you're into biker books :)

My Review:
Dani is on the run, destination unknown and
Tash
Nov 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by author in exchange for a honest review

Heaven Sent is the first a new series from Paige a new to me author that I discovered by chance in my quest to quench my thirst for MC romances.

Heaven Sent isn’t groundbreaking or anything it does follow the tried and tested MC formula but Paige makes this story her own by employing twists and turns that make this book intriguing and interesting.

Heaven Sent tells the story of Hero and Dani
Doris
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, biker
When it comes to Hero & Dani there isn’t too much holy about them even with Hero being the VP of Heaven’s Rejects and Hero thinking that Dani was heaven sent. It’s quite the opposite with all the dirty sinful things that these two have done separately and together. Separately Hero is one badass biker who will take out whoever needs to be dealt with and he is pretty much a manwhore when it comes to the club mommas. Separately Dani’s sins are quite numerous too because for some reason she is runni ...more
Amy
Oct 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Heaven Sent (Heaven's Rejects MC #1)
Avelyn Paige
4 stars

Avelyn Pagie is a new author to me and how happy I am to have been so kindly gifted this ARC! Im a fan friends! Yes this is an MC book and you may think same old same old. Yes there is turmoil but the suspense included on the pages with our characters is mind bending. There are several “what?!?!?!” moments and that is what kept me turning those pages.

Dani Espinoza is on the run. The first few pages of the book is what hooked me. Dani is n
Jos
Oct 05, 2015 rated it liked it
3-3.5 Stars mainly due to Tyler aka Hero! SPOILERS AHEAD, read with caution....you are warned!

OK, so I wanted to give this author a try since she is new to me and I have to say I really did like it BUT had some issues too!

Likes:
Dani, loved her:)
Supporting cast of characters, check, liked them alot and hope to read more about them!

Like and Dislike/ Tyler/Hero......omg, this guy, arghhhhhhhh, he was disappointing on so many levels for me. He was hot and then frigid, yeah, not just cold but downri
Teresa Lara
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Hero and Danis amazing beautiful and adventurous love story.
Racy
Mar 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc
I received this for a honest review. This is the first book I have read of Avelyn Paige. I love MC books and this was truly an enjoyable book. I loved the characters in the book. Since this is book one I am truly hoping to see other characters from the MC come out in future books.

I had a couple of quotes that were my favorite in the book. One was from Hero were he said “I may be a Heaven’s Reject, but my angel was Heaven sent.” Hero was former military that was now VP in the Heaven’s Rejects. H
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who enjoys books about MCs

This is the first time that I have read a book by Avelyn Paige - and what a book to read!!!
I enjoyed it so much that I have ordered my own copy for release day - I want to own this book!!!
It was addictive from the minute that I picked it up!!

Avelyn has written a spine chilling MC book, that will hopefully be the first in a series.
This book absolutely blew my socks off.

It is written from the POV of both Dani - her wonderful heroine and Hero - yep her hero.

Dani, Danae Espinoza, is a fiesty woman
Value-5
Overall Rating- 5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Joanna

What an awesome way to start a story… You are sucked in immediately, knowing that “Dani” has a secret that she is running from. I couldn’t put the book down until I knew what that secret was.

Danae “Dani” Espinoza is awakened from a nightmare while on a bus from Cleveland to California. Whatever this dream is, has something to do with her secret and you want to know what it is.
She meets up with he
Brandi Reeves-Pearson
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
First off, I want to say Avelyn has blown me way with her newest novel. I can tell the huge difference with her writing style in this book versus her debut. She’s growing as an author and with that, she brings us a new, gritty, and downright crazy thrilling MC novel. I haven’t read a lot of MC novels, but this one is packed full of action and suspense. Honestly there isn’t a whole lot of chapters that don’t have you guessing what will come next or what in the world just happened.
Now for the cha
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
OMG I LOVED this book!!! I have been eagerly awaiting to read it and was NOT disappointed. I read it one day and probably would've gotten it done quicker if not for needing to accomplish some things. It was so good that I hated to put it down. You will love this book as well.

Dani is on the run after losing her family and is doing her best not be found. She finds a place and shares it with a girl named Ricca. One day Ricca's boyfriend comes looking for Ricca but only finds Dani and he decides to
Tiffany Daniels
Sep 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t put this book down! I love MC novels, the grittier and dirtier the better! We get two POV’s, Danae a.k.a. Dani and Hero a.k.a. Tyler. When we meet Dani she is on the run from her past, starting fresh in California. She has no one and nothing until she meets her new roommate Ricca! Ricca works at a dive bar and gets Dani a job there, it’s not the best place but it pay her the cash she needs. It’s also where she meets Hero for the first time.

Hero on the other hand is the VP of the Heave
Melanie
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Re-read getting ready for Angels and Ashes

First off I have a confession to make. When Avelyn released her first book, Damaged, I didn't want to read it. Why? Honestly, the cover didn't appeal to me. Stupid huh! Well, as the old saying goes, never judge a book by it's cover, because when I did actually pick it up and read it... I LOVED IT.

Now, when I found out Avelyn's second, I repeat, this is only her SECOND book, was going to be an MC book I was thrilled. MC are my favourite genre at the momen
Tonya
Nov 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review from Abibliophobia Anonymous Book Reviews

This is the first book by Avelyn Paige that I hav read. I will be reading more. And I will continue with this series. This was a good start.

Dani is on the run, we don’t find out from what, or who, exactly until closer to the end of the book. She finds herself in California. She found a place to rent and her roommate, Ricca, helped her get a job. I do really like Dani. She’s tough and has a mouth on her.

Hero is the VP of Heaven’s Rejects MC. He “me
Kathy
Nov 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Let me just start by saying I am a big MC Fan so of course I jumped at the chance to read and review this. This is about Dani running from her past trying desperately to be where her past could no longer haunt her. She ended up in Los Angeles finding a roommate on her bus ride up. What happens when she gets there is not what she planned. Ending up at an MC club trying not to be noticed and keep her past in the past is not working for her. She meets the VP of Heavens Rejects MC a second time and ...more
Allie York
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Avelyn Paige book, and i have to admit, I am completely and utterly addicted now. I'm talking go one-click-them-all kind of addicted. MC's are my favorite genre and this book was no different. I love the grit and alpha of the bikers matched with the sass and attitude of their women.
Dani had a hard life, and by hard I mean the woman shouldn't be functioning. Her strength was so inspiring. Not to mention that the girl could kick some serious ass.
Then there was Hero (Tyler) the
Melissa
Nov 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Pls dont let the ARC reviews fool you as they did me. This is not a 4 and 5 star book. Biker genre stories are a dime a dozen. It takes a special plot formula to stand out among the rest and this one failed to do so. Hero is the elusive VP of the club. The depth of his character is that he sleeps with anything breathing and is somewhat bipolar when it comes to his feelings towards Dani. And Dani, well she is this scared girl running away from a horrible past but then all of a sudden transforms i ...more

• Charge (Steel Bones Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Rough and Rowdy (Notorious Devils MC, #1)
  • DAX (Southside Skulls MC, #1)
  • Betting on Forever (Battle Born MC #1)
  • Striker (No Prisoners MC, #1)
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Claiming Mine (Unforgiven Riders MC, #1)
  • Resistance (The Chicago Defiance MC Series #1)
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution, Louisiana Chapter, #1)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Chains (Night Rebels MC #8)
  • Fighting for Forever: Tank & Kat's Story, Part 2 (Battle Born MC, #6)
  • Biker Bait (Lost Souls MC, #1)
  • Rocket (Hell's Handlers MC, #5)
  • Dirty Bastard (Grim Bastards MC, #1)
  • Declan (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal, #1)
  • Salvation in Chaos (CKMC, #1)
  • Hawk's Property (Insurgents MC #1)
Avelyn Paige is a USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author who writes stories about dirty alpha males and the brave women who love them. She resides in a small town in Indiana with her husband and three fuzzy kids, Jezebel, Cleo, and Asa. Avelyn spends her days working as a cancer research scientist and her nights sipping moonshine while writing. You can often find her curled up with a ...more

Heaven's Rejects MC (5 books)
  • Angels and Ashes (Heaven's Rejects MC, #2)
  • Absolution (Heaven's Rejects MC #3)
  • Lies and Illusions (Heaven's Rejects MC #4)
  • Demons and Desires (Heaven's Rejects MC #5)

News & Interviews

“I need a stop-being-an-asshole implant chip to shock my ass every time I do shit like this.” 0 likes
“Dicks have an amazing ability to make intelligent and reasonable men do stupid things.” 0 likes