Start by marking “The Virgin Duet” as Want to Read:
The Virgin Duet

The Virgin Duet

3.77  ·  Rating details ·  4,096 Ratings  ·  385 Reviews
A gorgeous, obsessive, billionaire alpha.

A curvy, sassy bombshell from the wrong side of the tracks.

Both virgins...

When Becs and Bray make an arrangement, they have no idea what it will lead to - sexual desires and lust that cannot be contained.

Will Bray let chaos rule his perfect world?

Will Becs let love into her cold heart?

Will Kindles ignite from the sexual heat? There'
Published July 13th 2015

Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySKANKY ⚓️ Steamy Reads
5 Super Star Smut Scale Stars

This might be my favorite Alexa Riley to date.

I loved it.

I love powerful billionaires - because dream lottery list, I love age gaps - because underdeveloped morals, and I loooooove OTT possessive Alpha male - because HOTTT.

Plus: SMUTTY.

Full review to come. Mebbe.

All the fuck no in FUCKNO town!!!

My childhood weeps.... full review to follow when my brain stops screaming in violent hatred at this fucking book!!

Once upon a time…

There lived a selfish, self-indulgent child who refused to grow up. He manipulated everyone around him into doing his bidding. A beautiful, temperamental ‘fairy’ fell madly in love with him but he treated her poorly (demeaning her love and everything she was because he was afraid of growing up and becoming a man – rather than the pet
Sophie
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was ok
"His world is order and perfection, I'm chaos and anarchy."

Bray is a CEO in a company, a total control freak who likes everything to be neat and in order. No problem with that, until of course, Becks walks in his life. She makes him be a completely posessive, obsessive freak who doesn't want to let her out of his sight, who wants to make her the mother of his babies just because she would never leave him etc.

She isn't this made-up doll on my arm, she's my Tinkerbell. My stolen fairy I'v
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 1,5-2 “pixie dust” STARS **

“No, you won’t be flying anywhere, Rebecca. Consider your wings clipped.”
~ BRAY

description

Young blonde girl with purple and pink dye on her hair, Rebecca, works at a coffee shop.

Her highlight of every day is the hot suited-up guy, Mr. Vanilla, that comes in everyday, gets his coffee and talks to her a little.

Until the day he walks in with a pretty super-model-like woman on his arm and insults her about her physical appearance and her clothes.

After that, the girl tries
Marla Mei
Jul 15, 2015 rated it did not like it
Yikes. This is almost as bad as Fifty Shades of Grey.

Let's see..

-Controlling and domineering hero who won't let the girl get out of the house without his permission..
-Immature heroine. If she were a real person I would've strangled her already. STOP TALKING!
-THE GUY PUT A TRACKER ON THE GIRL'S PHONE. CHRISTIAN GREY, ANYONE?
-They're both virgins but orgasms wildly their first time together?? How come they're so amazing at it already??? HOW?? It's so unbelievable.

I ONLY FINISHED THIS FOR THE SMUT
Maria...
This was one HOT book!
description

Bray and Becs are a recipe for HoT and Dirty sex!
I think Becs is my favorite heroine from Alexa Riley's books so far!She has sass with an attitude(the first scene in Bray's office ohhhh la la)!AnD Bray was the gorgeous obsessive alpha male every girl needs...

The story was pretty good!And I liked how they clicked and completed one another!
So Becs was in focter care and she only has a brother(who is an asshole by the way but I forgave him in the end) and she struggles a lot!A
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Two of the Same Stars

The Virgin Duet was a cute and adorable read. It felt longer than Alexa Riley’s normal reads, but that’s just me. It’s about two people, one girl from the wrong side of the tracks and a sexy billionaire, both share something in common… wait for it… they are both Virgins!

It’s actually a really cute story. There is a reason why Bray is a virgin and to my surprised, he’s a bit of a tortured soul. When Bec and Bray first meet, it’s pure insta-lust, but it wouldn’t be a Alexa R
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
4.5 Sizzling stars . Alexa can write the phone book and make it kinky. Review to come
Barbara➰
Cyndi
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe, virgin-hero
I loved this book! Bray and Rebecca were great together. Bray did hurt her feelings a few times, but I truly believe he didn't mean to- he just wasn't sure of the right way to act or the best way to express himself. He was so devoted to her and she to him. The drama and suspense portion of the book wasn't my favorite- I much preferred reading about the 2 of them building their relationship. Bray is one of my all time favorite heroes!! Mostly because in a vast sea of nasty manwhores this sweet ma ...more
Dino-Jess ✮ The Book Eating Dinosaur ✮
Cheesy, dramatic and delicious.

Needed more Raahoshing.

Also the editing went off the rails in the second half, seemed like someone took a nap on the job if you ask me.

A little too much for me overall, but still ridiculously enjoyable.

3 Stars

Erika
4 stars!

Wanted to add: the situation with the secretary didn't bother me at all. Not even in a bit. When I first heard about it, it made me think of another book I had just read in which the hero watches and listens to his employee say AWFUL awful things to the heroine, and does nothing. So I was worried but this book was not at all like that. This secretary just gave snotty looks and had an irritating voice. lol.
Michelle
Jul 21, 2015 added it
Shelves: dnf
I thought this book sounded so good. Virgin billionaire and sassy h. I tried to get into it but I just can't. I think the h is too immature or something. I don't know. It's just not working for me. Time for me to move on:)
Mitch Castro
Mar 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: rant-and-rave

Of all Alexa Riley novels this is by far the book I despise. Solely because the female protagonist was ridiculously vulgar to think she was introduced as a strong-willed virgin.

Picture this; an 18-year old woman who escaped the foster care to steer clear of her foster father’s maniacal attempt. Her foster brother, Sam, helped her escape only to put her life in another jeopardy – drug dealing, prostitutions and mountain of debts. In order for her and Sam to survive, she works as a barista in a co
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
I'm not sure what took me so long to read this one?!

In any case, I can't believe I am going to say this, but I didn't LOVE this one. I liked it, but it had to much going on I think, not really sure...I don't know, just not one of my favorites by this author!
Tanja ~ KT Book Reviews
2.5 rating. I like the writing style. It's just there needs to be some believability to it.
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
I had a great time reading this book. The stoyrline was unique. One wealthy businessman and a curvy girl with no interest in being what society wants her to be. Both are in need of someone, both are inexperienced when it comes to intimacy. When they meet, fireworks go off.
When Rebecca is fired from her job, she immediately thinks it's because of Bray, the rich man that has been coming to the coffee shop a lot lately. Angry and mad because she thinks he is responsible for her misery, she locates
Paige
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotic, new-adult, romance
Sometimes ya just need a quick and dirty read and last night, I got everything I wanted out of The Virgin Duet. I even liked the plot. Alexa Riley writes the smuttiest smut and this was no exception, thank goodness.
Polly
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dude I need a cold shower!

Pure smut and pure hotness
CC
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: safe-for-me
I was not expecting to really enjoy this, but I did! Yes the heroine was annoying at times and had her TSTL moments. But she was only eighteen. And unlike some other NA heroines I read about, she has some self respect and stood up for herself. The hero was good, but not great. Can you push someone away while holding onto them? If so, he did. His terrible experience that kept him a virgin was anticlimactic and seemed not enough for him to remain celibate until age 32. That being said. I enjoyed t ...more
I.Heart.Romance
⭐ 4 Stars⭐

♦BOOK: Standalone. 194 pages.

♦WRITING: good

♦EDITING: some missing/incorrect words

♦POV: dual first person

♦HERO: Bray / "Vanilla", 32--Billionaire CEO. Virgin that has never touched a woman. Tall, lean, wears three-piece suits, has grey eyes, short hair. His life is full of order, organization, control and schedules. Clean, obsessive, solitary. Suffers from panic attacks when a situation feels out of his control.

♦HEROINE: Rebecca / Becs / "Tink", 18--Virgin. "A punk rock Tinkerbell" S
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Okay so I really liked this one. It was different from other Alexa Riley books in little ways, it had insta love but not insta sex, the story was longer and more like a novel.
But it still had an over obsessed alpha male and a strong independent female. I loved how Bray called Bec Tink.
 photo tinker-bell-o_zpsrfwp1svy.gif
Diana's
4 Sexy Tinkerbell stars!!!

Full Review Here..

photo Virgin Duet Teaser_zpslwb2qi4u.jpg

Smut
Absolute Pure Smut
Smut~Tastic!!
Smut at it's Best...

If you want a quick hot read to make you blush and look over your shoulder JUST to make sure no ones looking, squirm in your seat while still making you laugh? Then you need to add Alexa Riley's books to your list..

Need to mention how much I love the cover.. it's so innocent looking but oh so sexy!!
Second the title is SO fitting LOVE IT!!

Predictable? Meh somewhat but super FUN and STEAMY..
Bray was
Mercedes
Oct 11, 2015 rated it liked it
I really love the cover for this one. This book had your standard Alexa Riley smut wonderfulness and it was a bit longer than her usual quickies. This was not a bad read, but not my favorite from Alexa Riley. Me not liking it as much as some of her other books had nothing to do with the both leading characters being virgins. *resists urge to get on soapbox*

I liked Bray's intimacy problems, they were well founded and were legitimate fears for him. The problems that Becs encountered were what I di

Soonya
Sweet, quick, hot.
Safety gang: (view spoiler)

I think the only problem I had with this book was the (view spoiler)
Katerina
Aug 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
I have always heard good things about AR but never experienced them myself. I've read a good 6 books of hers previously. All of her stories - to me - feel the same: sex-crazed & obsessive yet characterless and indistinct. I once said if she could marry the chemistry she sets in her books with personality she'd have a real winner. Key is development and with the one book I've found of hers with 800 iBook pages, I've finally found a winner.
RJ
The h was really an idiot who always jumped to conclusions. Thank god we had the H's POV or otherwise I would've probably hated him.

I didn't like the drama with Cindy and for someone who doesn't ever have anyone over at his place, I don't know why he allowed Cindy in. And I also wanted him to fire her. Especially when he saw what a bitch she was being to the h. He still allowed her to be his assistant! Wtf. His "obsessiveness" wasn't swoon worthy at all. It was pretty creepy to me. And what was
Wil Loves Books!
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: on-ibooks
This started promising but ended up being hilariously bad and cheesy. The hero is creepy and obsessive, sometimes even disturbing. (view spoiler). The heroine is poor, young and stupid and doesn't know any better. And the whole calling her tink, tinkerbell and fairy was highly annoying. Not to mention they go from virgins to being the best lovers in the world in a matter of minu ...more
Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:.
You know those books that you’re just unsure of? The Virgin Duet was one of those for me. I have gone back and forth for the last three days on if I even wanted to review it or not. I decided to go ahead and do so, but it’s not going to be a full review, or even a long one for that matter.

This book is told from an alternating first-person point-of-view between the main characters. I was honestly drawn in by the pink hair and the book cover with all the diamonds. When I first started reading it,
Me_LissaH
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was ok
So Bray is a 32 year old super hot millionaire and also a virgin which i find totally unbelievable and then there is Rebecca 18 year old virgin who had a hard life and they fall in love. This was just a fun short little read the love scenes are HOT but other than that the story didn't really draw me in and some parts of it were so unrealistic.
  • Bleeding Heart (Captured Miracle, #2)
  • The Lesson Plan (Lords of Lancashire #1)
  • Richard (Caveman Instinct, #2)
  • WereSlave (Were Legends, #1)
  • Playing for Keeps
  • Dead By Midnight: An I-Team Christmas (I-Team #7.5)
  • No Choice (The James Family, #1)
  • Lord of the Abyss / Desert Warrior
  • Talon's Heart
  • WRECKER
  • On His Orders (The Billionaire's Way, #1)
  • Born to be Bound (Alpha's Claim #1)
  • The Handmaid (Unexpected Circumstances, #1)
  • Mob Mistress (The Bossman, #2)
  • The Princess in His Bed
  • Unleashed Temptation (Miami Scorcher, #1)
  • One Lucky Bastard
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea
More about Alexa Riley

Romance Deals

• #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $2.49
  • Remembering Us
    $3.99 $2.00
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unbound (The Forbidden Bond, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • In the Heir (Westerly Billionaire, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All Chained Up (Devil's Rock #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Life After Perfect (Boot Creek #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Room for You (Cranberry Inn, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Noble Servant (A Medieval Fairy Tale #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forbidden Fling (Wildwood #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Vanishing Girl (The Vanishing Girl, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In His Shadow (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy #1)
  • Visibly Broken
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Van (Cold Fury Hockey, #9)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Fire (Red-Hot SEALs, #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • The Sapphire Affair (Jewel, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • This Thing Called Love (Mirror Lake, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Tea and Secrets (Adams Grove, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • With This Ring (Vanza, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Highland Promise (Murray Brothers, 3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • MacKenzie Fire (Shine Not Burn, #2)
  • Hell Breaks Loose
  • Ensnared
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Number, Right Guy (The Bourbon Street Boys, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow of a Doubt (The Tangled Ivy Trilogy, #2)
  • Between Me and You
  • Just One Thing
    $4.49 $1.99
  • In the Band (Luminescent Juliet, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Glassblower
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Blank Slate
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Picturing Perfect (Love of My Life, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgiven (The Forbidden Bond #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Nothings (Sugar Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sprinkles on Top (Sugar Springs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Forged In Ash (Red-Hot SEALs, #2)
  • Of Noble Birth
  • Something More Than This
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Mine (Heroes of St. Helena, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Best Medicine (Bell Harbor, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Need You for Always (Heroes of St. Helena, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4)
  • The Matchmaker's Playbook (Wingmen Inc. 1) [Kindle in Motion]
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Barbecue and Bad News (Adams Grove, #6)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Mint Juleps and Justice (Adams Grove #5)
  • 99 Days
    $8.24 $1.99
  • Up for Heir (Westerly Billionaire #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The American Lady (The Glassblower Trilogy #2)
    $6.49 $1.99
“I look at her pink glossy lips and I know if I kissed her, she would leave sparkles all over my face.
“Pixie dust,” I whisper and she cocks her head to the side.”
4 likes
“She looks so comfortable in my space. Like she belongs here. I feel my chest warm, and I almost want to laugh. I’ve caught a fairy.
“What’s with that smirk?” she asks and crosses her legs.
“Just wondering if this is what Peter Pan felt like,” I mumble.”
4 likes