Start by marking “I Love You to the Moon and Back” as Want to Read:
I Love You to the Moon and Back

I Love You to the Moon and Back

The sun rises, and a bear and cub begin their day together. They splash in the water, climb mountains, and watch the shimmering sky. They show their love by touching noses, playing chase, and of course, hugging. A sweet, gentle rhyme, perfect for sharing with a special little one!
Board book, 28 pages
Published 2015 by Little Tiger Press

To ask other readers questions about I Love You to the Moon and Back, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Love You to the Moon and Back

Start your review of I Love You to the Moon and Back
Jon Nakapalau
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book that tries to explain the unexplainable - the love a parent has for their child.
Bree
May 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really cute book about a parent and their love for their child. They say what they appreciate about there daily lives and the adventures they share together. This bond between a parent and child is really ᑌᑎᗷᖇEᗩKᗩᗷᒪE.
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children
An adorable little read for your baby/toddler
Jenna Randolph
This is a sweet story of a bear and her cub. They spend the whole day together and love each other so much. They touch noses, play chase, and hug a lot! It's just a sweet story to express how much the momma loves her cub!

I think this is a great story about how much a parent loves their child, and would be a great discussion book as well.
Märïäm
i read it to my babies and she liked it
Jon
Rowan and I had a great time with this one.
Ann
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Always good!!! I got it for my first grandbaby. And had for. the momma too!!!!
Eva_Amaré
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: h
Oh Mr. Moon, moon, bright and silvery moon please shine down on me.
Oh Mr. Moon, moon, bright and silvery moon Hidin‚ behind a tree.
These little children a'll are asking you, to please come out so we can play with you.
Oh Mr. Moon, moon, bright and silvery moon Please shine down on me.
The book has absolutely nothing to do with the song, but we really like the song, so we had to preface this review with some musical stylings. And yes, the book is good too. We could've done with a little less
Suzanne Kunz Williams
Whether it is easy for you to tell your children and grandchildren that you love them, or whether that type of conversation is harder for you, this is the perfect book to read with children or grandchildren to express your love of spending time with them.

Talking points: What are some of your favorite things that we do together? What are some thing we do together that you don't like to do? Who do you love? Who do you love spending time with?
Brandy Burbach
I like this book because it goes through what most babies/young toddlers do in a day. Spending time with the ones they love and goes on kind of a routine of the day that a child can pick up on. Since a child would be able to relate to this book they will really enjoy it as well as it being a special book for a parent to read to a child. Overall great read.
M.L. Kelley
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this to my 5 year old grandson and he enjoyed this story. I think it is a perfect bedtime story for kids.

@ameliahep @timwarnes @chapmanandwarnes #chapmanandwarnes #bedtimestories #silverlinings #mssilverkelleybookreview
Annie Hermsen
Sep 25, 2017 rated it liked it
I thought this book was so cute and thought I could really relate to this book. I would really recommend to read this book to your kids or even to your classroom. I will want this book to be in my library to have my kids read.
PWRL
Shelves: childrens-books
1000 Books Before Kindergarten
Bethe
May 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Gentle bedtime story of a parent and baby bear sharing the day. Good baby shower gift.
Karla Winick-Ford
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute
Adrianne Rosal
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Totally love this one. This past February I was blessed with my first grand baby and I'm just tickled pink with her. This book explains it all!!!
Joe
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
I wish the owl's motivations had been fleshed out a bit more. It would have made for a more compelling supporting character.
Lexie
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A very cozy book that I read for my 15 months toddler in Swedish tonight before bedtime and Ru seems to like it ...more
Bonnie Arriola
Super sweet. More of a read for parents and grandparents to make them sentimental. Adorable critters.
Sue Mosher
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
Beautiful board book celebrating the love between a parent and child.
Sasha
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was given to my daughter when she was born and it continues to be one of my most favorite books to read to her. (I love catching her trying to read it to herself.)
Allison
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
So very adorable
Nayuleska
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartwarming read with a parent's love shining through.
Jodie

• Guess How Much I Love You
  • The Wonderful Things You Will Be
  • Where's Spot?
  • On the Night You Were Born
  • Where Is Baby's Belly Button?
  • Giraffes Can't Dance