Start by marking “When I'm With You (Hope Town, #3)” as Want to Read:
When I'm With You (Hope Town, #3)

When I'm With You

(Hope Town #3)

Nate:

It’s nearly impossible to be surrounded by love but not understand it. My parents, my sister, and just about everyone around us has no trouble accepting that love. To give your trust to someone else and believe they would die before hurting you. I’ve witnessed it—I’ve seen the power of it—but I’ve also seen the pain. Because for me, I’ve only loved someone I could nev
Published April 26th 2016 by Harper Sloan

~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
3 Stars

As usual, I have a few complaints because I’m complicated. Actually there were a lot of things that made me roll my eyes but I won’t go into details because I would probably massacre this book and I don’t want that. Because this was a solid read and I really enjoyed it.

So let's just say it’s not the writing, it’s the content. I mean, the story was okay (though a bit too formulaic and predictable for my taste) but some of the scenes were “what the hell just happened” weird.

(view spoiler)
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5+ 'Our Beautiful War' Stars!
 photo When Im With You - Harper Sloan_zpseu54fsmw.png

Harper Sloan is one of my favourite writers and let's just say I was freaking excited to finally read this book. Harper never disappoints me and this was no exception! Again, another outstanding love story!

When I'm With You is the third installment in the Hope Town series, the spin-off series of the Corps Security one. This time it tells the story of Nathaniel 'Nate' Reid (son of Axel and Izzy Reid, a man who has always been sorrounded by love and now has to deal wi
Sabrina
Aug 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 'Firecracker' Stars

I am ecstatic that I ended up liking this book as much as I did. I was honestly a little nervous about it because the last book in the Hope Town series lost my interest a bit and I was scared this one would follow that same pattern. Luckily I went in without my hopes too high and this ended up being the same Harper Sloan style of writing that I fell in love with in Axel.

Emmy has been in love with Nate for as long as she can remember. Their families are super close so she was
Coco.V
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another hit by Harper Sloan !

A long time ago I've fallen in love with this amazing author and her phenomenal Corps Security series. Harper Sloan delivers again with the spin off series Hope Town a bunch of beautiful, all-consuming and addictive tales. She has such a way with words!

When I'm With You is the third book in the Hope Town series, and it tells the story of Nate Reid (Axel and Izzy’s son) and Emberlyn Locke (Emmy & Maddox’s daughter). I absolutely adored it! I felt every emotion t
Maria...
"5 You.are.Mine stars"

"You were fucking born to be mine, little
firecracker, and mine you will fucking be"

I just loved this little possessive line and of course I adored Nate and the things he was ready to do for his little firecracker.I can officially admit that Nate is my favorite so far!
description

In his arms, I know that no matter what,
as long as I'm with him,
we can win any fight that is in our path.

This was me when I finished this book and I had all these mixed feelings about how damn great this
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
*****5 Stars*****

description

“Yeah, Emberlyn Locke, I’m beyond fucking ready to be yours.”

What a great story! “When I’m With You” is the third instalment of the Hope Town series, which is a spin off from the Corps Security series. I haven’t actually read book 1 or 2 as of yet which is ok as they are all standalones; after reading this book, I will definitely go back and read them. I’m not sure why I haven’t, because I love Harper Sloan’s writing and imagination. She knows how to write about hot “swoon-wor
Catarina
4 Firecracker Stars.

Emberlyn was in love with Nate since she was a teenager. But being a few years older than her and having close parents Nate always new better than trying anything with her, even if he had to hide his feelings to do it. Now, several years later things change when Emberlyn turns 21, Nate is in a changing phase of his live and there’s nothing stopping anymore. And when Emberlyn suddenly gets in danger, Nate will stop at nothing to make sure this time she will not slip through
Kristina
Nov 10, 2015 rated it did not like it
This story pissed me off!

Nate was a disgusting slut who was too busy sticking his dick into multitudes of females to bother with the woman he supposedly loved for years and YEARS.

"No one knows about the six months I worked at a strip club out of pure boredom and a sex drive that was borderline sex addiction levels bad. Pussy just fell in my lap when I danced at the club in Athens."

Ember was just another pathetic h who pines for this loser for YEARS as he sleeps his way through the female populat
Christy
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

photo 80FAB853-6B42-4C3C-828E-36AA40C8B90E_zps2asda13z.jpg

When I’m With You is the third book in Harper Sloan’s ‘Hope Town’ series. I always look forward to any new release by Harper, but I especially love her Corps security series. These books aren’t technically Corps books, but Nate is Axel and Izzy’s son and Emberlyn is Maddox and Emmy’s daughter, so we get so much of all the Corps family that we love so much. It makes me so happy to see all my favorite characters again. I love this series so hard so when this hit my kindle, I read it stra
Beverly
Apr 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing

There is just something I love so freaking much about these books. Yes, they are over the top, but the joy and excitement I feel when reading overshadow everything else.

If you have read the Corps Security series you know Nate and Em. These two grew up together, but were not really close since there is a six year age difference between them. The story begins with us seeing an eighteen year old Ember poor her heart out to Nate, only to have him turn her down.

Let’s be honest, from this moment on
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo b493361a049abff459441d30ead927_zpsxwoe77tn.gif

So it’s no secret that I am a big fan of the Corps Security Series and I absolutely adore and love each of those characters that comprises the series. And so when Harper decided to do a spin-off with the kids from the Corps Security Series, I was beyond thrilled. Pardon my language, I was fucking ecstatic. I thought no one could replace Cohen Cage as my top fave in the Hope Town Series but Nate Reid stole my heart right off the opening page
Krystal
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, rereads
Ember
Marie Avgeropoulous

Nate

Ember & Nate

...and that's all you need to know.

#boomout
Wendy
 photo tumblr_inline_nt94n3me5w1qk1wrj_500_zpstesoqggx.gif

I just love this series, just like I loved the CS series. I think it's great to get to read about the Corps Security crew's offspring and I really like catching up with all the old characters.

This time its Nate (Izzy and Axels son) and Ember's (Maddox and Emmy's daughter) turn.

I loved Nate in the previous book and couldn't wait for his story....it didn't dissapoint ;)

Ember has been in love with Nate for some time. It began when he started tutoring her when she was 17 and when she turned 18, she
Chantal ❤️
This was a very confusing read for me. I felt just gross how he just f@&$ nameless girls and put her face on them and why? Some really bullshit reason that I will not get into. Again I find I am in the minority here in my dislike of this story. She almost has sex with the guy then goes off and sleep around with 3 other guys for hey the kicks I guess. I don't think they have this epic love at all. He was hands down an asshole and when he feels like Hey I am ready to f@&$ my friend out of ...more
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it and don't care that I'm stayed up way too late to finish it. It was as awesome as the previous books. Nate and Ember are just as amazing as their parents. I loved how much Axel and Maddox are in this book, and they help Nate. Loved that Nate had a little Dom in him. There's a nasty ex to take care of. Plus there are four epilogues. Can't wait to see who will fall next.
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Sweet, scorching, alluring, and all-consuming, When I’m With You is an unforgettable friends-to-lovers romance that grabs you from the very first page and leaves you aching for more at the end.

I love reading, but why oh why do I wait so long to read some of these books that I've had on my tbr list forever. I fell in love with Harper Sloan during the Corps Security Series, and holy cow how I love her more after the Hope Town Series.

From the very first pages of When I’m With You, I knew I was in
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE http://amzn.to/26qLUKh

4,5 STARS

I'm never going to get bored with this series! Each book just keeps getting better and better! Harper Sloan did an amazing job and captivated me with her characters and amazing stories! I'm a fan of this series and I have read all the books but for some reason I felt something totally different with this one!

description

"Keep following your heart, Ember. Follow it-me-and let me worry about guiding the way. Allow me to prove to you that I'm worthy of you giving me your lo
Lea ★
 photo 4stars_zps03mjskvb.png

If you like a big dose of alpha males in your books, this is for you!
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I got When I’m With You on my kindle, I was so excited, there may have been flails involved! This series has been so addicting, and I can’t get enough!

Nate and Ember have had a rough road. With their age difference and families being so close, there were some reservations for having a relationship. So they got pushed apart by good intentions, which only lead to being without the person they were meant to be with…

This book gave me so many feels. Nate, oh, Nate. He is definitely an alpha. H
Raine
I was really so excited to read this book because we get hints of a romance between Ember and Nate in the first books, but when I finally got around to reading it I was a bit lot disappointed.

I felt it was too angsty when there was really not a good enough reason for all the angst and for the MCs to be apart from each other. I felt that the reason that Nate didn't pursue Ember when she told him she loved him at her graduation when she was 18 was pretty much lame. The reasons he gave was that he
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
2.5 Stars

I wanted to love this one, but alas it was just OK for me.

I LOVED Nate and Ember, and the hot sexy times. I loved seeing and catching up with the other kids and the guys. Unfortunately besides the aforementioned sexy times. I found this one to be boring and DRAG a lot. It takes basically half the book for them to even get together, and when they do it is sweet and sexy, but nothing happens. Oh we have an oddly placed OW scene (the clichéd half naked OW waiting for him in his office) tha
Natasha Mahadeo
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying that this is definitely my Favourite book and Couple in the series.
OMFG this book had me trapped the entire day. Even with my sick Baby girl I had to Finish this book today.
Ladies let me tell you that Nate Reid gives his Dad a good run for his money. No he could never be better than his dad but damn that's some close 2nd. He is Hot as hell. Nate Grew up into such am amazing amazing Man. I just have loved seeing him grow and become what Parents Izzy and Axel would want him
Karen Mc
Apr 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, scorching, and soulful, When I’m With You is an unforgettable friends-to-lovers romance that entrances you from the very first page and leaves you aching for more. Pulse-pounding. Heart-hitting. Soul-searing. This story bleeds angst as it wraps itself around your heart, feelings free-falling all over the pages.

Oh, why did I wait so long to meet the magical masterpieces of Harper Sloan? I’ve heard the Harper hype and now know that Harper’s books kick the hype’s tail as they are so much
Chelsea
December 2015/January 2016

Nate-Dog! Woooooo! Also I was so surprised when he called lle himself that, Axel just doesn't seem like the type of guy who has such a goof off of a son. And he seemed a lot more laid back in Liam's book than Dani's.

Super excited for this.
River
Sep 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
I have read all the books in the corps security series and in this new hope town series. It is very weird though the fact that I've never thought of Harper Sloan as one of my favorite writers when I actually love all the books I have read of hers.

When I'm With You was no exception.

I wanted Nate's book since he was freaking born (not really) I honestly thought his book was going to be the first in the series if not, the second. Joke's on me, it was the third. We were given hints of who the heroi
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
I cannot give this book more than 3 stars because even though I enjoyed this book a lot, I think it lacks the wow factor that I was looking for. I feel like this book has all the ingredients to Harper Sloan 'romance book recipe' but has nothing out of the ordinary. Not that it's a bad thing. I think fans of Harper Sloan would definitely adore this book.

This book has some very cliche tropes. We have the jail-bait forbidden love thing going on in the prologue, over-protective crew as it always i
Heroesinbooks
I still rate Corps Security as one of my favourite series. This spin off, featuring the now adult children of the Corps guys, is just as fab. If you want a loyal, HOT, sweet and totally alpha hero mixed in with a likeable heroine, plus gorgeous family dynamics and minimal angst, then read this book
The formula has been done before and many elements of this book run through others in both series' , but they are well written novels that suck you in from the start. I find myself helplessly addicted
Chezpez
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow what can I say, Harper Sloan has done it again.

This is the Third book in the Hope town series. The book is based on Nathaniel Reid ( Nate ) and Emberlyn Locke ( em)
As with all Harper's books her men are Smoking Hot,Alpha males. Nate Reid is no different.
We first meet Nate and Emberlyn way back when Harper introduced the world to her first series, Corps Security. Nate is the son of Axel an Izzy Reid and Emberlyn is the daughter of Maddox and Emmy Locke.

I never thought I would ever say this bu
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Apr 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: didi-reviews
DiDi's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

What do you get when a man raised by an over the top Alpha realizes he loves a girl raised by an even more over the top Alpha? You get Nate muthereffin’ Reid and Emberlyn Locke!!!! Nate is HOT as h double hockey sticks and Ember is perfect for him. After reading their story I needed a cigarette, a fan and a dip in the Arctic Ocean!!!

Harper Sloan consistently puts out great books. Just when I think she can’t outdo herself she does! I fell in lo
Carmen Rae
I have to confess I read the blurb for this book and I wasn’t excited like I normally am by a Corps Security or Hope Town novel. I don’t want them to not be together or to fight the attraction, I don’t want one of them to be ruined damn it. Then I got up and my pre order was on my kindle all shiny and sparkly so I opened it up and it was a one sit read for me. I literally couldn’t put it down.

I should have known that would be the case, all of Harper’s books have been amazeballs.

So Nate was a b
  • End This War
  • Conflagration (The Wellingtons, #2)
  • Afraid to Fall (Dennison, #1)
  • Game Maker (Game, #2)
  • Forever Rockers (The Rocker, #12)
  • Until June (Until Her/Him, #3)
  • Falling for Jillian (Love Under the Big Sky, #3)
  • Limits
  • Fighting Solitude (On the Ropes, #3)
  • Craving Trix (The Aces' Sons, #1)
  • Juicy Rebound (IceCats, #1)
  • Shift (Firstborn Trilogy, #2)
  • Promise Me Always (Always, #1)
  • In Pursuit (Pursuit, #1)
  • Promise Me Forever (Pomise Me, #4)
  • A Sassy Wedding (Sassy Mates, #3.7)
  • Soul Of A Woman (The Dark Souls, #2)
  • Pick Your Poison (The Heart's Desire Series Book 1)
Harper Sloan is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today best selling author. She resides in north Georgia with her three daughters, four cats and one dog. While being independently published is a dream, she also has three traditionally published titles with Pocket Books. When she isn't working hard on her next novel, you can most definitely find her with a book in hand.

**To contact Ha

Hope Town (4 books)
  • Unexpected Fate (Hope Town, #1)
  • Bleeding Love (Hope Town, #2)
  • Drunk on You (Hope Town, #4)
“I feel the spoon hit my forehead before falling to the hardwood in a loud clatter. “Oops.” Ember giggles. “What the hell was that for?” I ask, rubbing my head. “That was for having a penis.” “Why am I being punished because I have a dick?” “Because you’re breathing and thinking about using it.” 5 likes
“Sass,” he warns. “Just like your mom. Just like your sister. I’m surrounded by fucking sass.” 4 likes