Start by marking “Fated (Nightshade #4)” as Want to Read:
Fated (Nightshade #4)

Fated

(Nightshade #4)

It was supposed to be a night of mind blowing sex- a night without strings or traps- and nothing more. But somewhere along the way, both Gideon Romanov and Gianna Ellington found more than just unbridled passion in each other's arms. Now neither knows how to escape the trap without causing the other more pain.

With their fates intertwined and written long before their birt
Published July 14th 2015 by Brenda L. Tetreault (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Fated, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fated

Nicole
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of this for beta reading. The characters are so developed and have such strong personalities that you really feel like you know who they are! I love the style of the storyline, weaving multiple stories together. Overall a wonderful piece of work!
Leah Lyman
Jun 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The author must have put her blood, sweat and tears into the writing of this book!

I found it difficult to put this book down. She used such fine details to describe the characters that you felt as though you were personally laying your eyes upon them. To find the beauty in honest love with believable set backs is so hard to find in a good read! I found myself audibly yelling at the characters as my family questioned my sanity. The story line not only weaves a web around your emotions but at piv
Jessica Salter
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ARC Review:

I had gotten this as a beta reader in exchange for an honest review, and I have to say it was time well spent for me! The flow of the story lines are on par with the authors style of writing with no crazy inaccuracies or time jumps like so many other books. The writing is easy to understand- though prepare to break out the dictionary as there were a few words in there that made me have SAT prep flashbacks! I love that there are stories within a story, not only am I getting this story
Tesha Jackson
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book was hard to put down! I was lucky enough to be a beta reader and was blown away with it. Can a fated love work with 2 head strong people? Can love triumph after so many trials? You fall in love with the characters, feel like you are right there with them and pray that things work out.
Stefanie Thompson
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a book to numb your mind and help you relax...look elsewhere! I received an ARC of Fated and this book had me going through so many different emotions, I thought I'd need to get a prescription for Zoloft! I loved the indepth plots, the nail biting cliffhangers, and the relatable characters. I don't want warm and fuzzy feelings, and Mrs. Tetreault doesn't give me that. She gives me "what the heck just happened" and "seriously...you know I can't put the book down now" moment ...more
Katherine
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Once again Brenda has left me feeling emotions I never though possible! I love this series so much! I recieved an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review. Honestly I coulnd't be more thrilled with the way this turned out. I have fallen in love with the characters once more throught Brenda's masterful way of weaving multiple stories together. Once you fall in love with the main two characters, you find yourself drawn into the love stories and conflicts of all the other characters. At the end of ...more
Topi
Jun 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg Mrs Tetreault has done it again! like her previous novels this one is completely captivating. it's amazing how she let's you say hello to old friends from previous novels and to be teased by the next novel all while telling a great stand alone story-so if you haven't read the others no fear, dive right in and you can catch up on the previous novels when she leaves you breathlessly hanging waiting to see what happens in the next book.
Sonya
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pixies, Sprites, Orcs, Unicorns and more...
This book has it all - romance, suspense, mystery.... the writing is very good and the characters well developed. There are several story lines, each interesting in its own way and then they weave together beautifully toward the end of the story.

A. Faye Hughes does a great job with the voices and story telling. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this book.
Elizabeth
Jun 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
Three times that I have read Fated which is the fourth book in the Nightshade series.

I was asked to Beta read it but could not open it in the correct program so I read it and even in rough draft I fell in love with the story and...most...of the good characters.

Finally I did my job but as I had already pre-ordered a copy opted not to review till I'd read the final draft. I still love it but there is that one...I don't think I'll ever take to him.

This book starts as a love story between Gideon Rom
Hazel Lewis
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a book just one thing absolutely gutter I have to wait for the next instalment, again this leaves you enjoying your questions being answered but more questions popping up for the next couple of characters.
A well written book again just can't wait for next book
Does anyone know when next one will be available want to know what happens between ariel and Ben ?
Michelle Rabe
May 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I got to read an ARC of this and all I can say is that Brenda has done it again. An awesome mix of romance, sensuality, suspense, and action that makes for a fun read. I loved the characters and the story. A great fun read :)
Victoria
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Spellbinding

I am so thrilled with the Nightshade series!!!! Each and every book leaves me wanting more. I can't wait to read the next in the series
Shayay
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Interesting scenarios and the story feels full. This deals with the supernatural and despite how many supernatural books I’ve read, this felt unique. Engrossing.

There ended up being the stories of 4 different couples and the bad guy, so they all had some POV’s. I enjoyed all of the stories, but it did feel a bit excessive; it would’ve been nice to focus on building up the story more, rather than the main focus being on relationship drama. The main couple Gideon and Gianna were sweet with each o
Suzanne Gandolfi-lapham
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Listened to the first 4 books on Audible and the switched narrator's on this one. She was good but I preferred the original. I don't think they spent enough time on the Mc's story, but with all of the sub plots and other couples in the book it would have been twice the size. I am enjoying this series and I am just about to start on Bonded, but I have to read it the old fashioned way as it isn't available on Audible yet.
Alexis Long *from the heart of a bibliophile lair*
Loved listening to this audio book I couldn't put down my Kindle but it's still a four star book
Brenda
Dec 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rissa Blakeley
Mollie Roth
Jan 30, 2016
Melissa Basnight
Apr 13, 2016
When You Want You Alphas Tall, Dark, and Paranormal!

Brenda Tetreault is an up and coming author originally from Coos Bay, Oregon.

Bonded: A Nightshade Novel is her most recently Independently published book and is the fifth book in her Nightshade Series. She also has two short stories in the Nightshade Series, Merry Christmas, Baby and Unicorns and Paper Hearts. Her books are available in print, f

Nightshade (4 books)
  • Tempted (Nightshade #1)
  • Salvaged (Nightshade #2)
  • Beloved (Nightshade #3)