Start by marking “Never Say Never (Sniper 1 Security #2)” as Want to Read:
Never Say Never (Sniper 1 Security #2)

Never Say Never

(Sniper 1 Security #2)

Ryan Trexler has devoted his entire life to his family’s security business. And now that he’s slated to take over the reins for the company, RT knows that his life is only going to get more complicated. Add in the fact that he’s lusting over one of the men who works for him and RT knows that there are some serious tough times ahead.

Zachariah Tavoularis—nicknamed Z—has bee
Published August 18th 2015 by Nicole Edwards Limited

Gigi

The sex here is fucking spectacular. Snaps, snaps, snaps! But the story line?

Just didn't do it for me. The MCs danced around each other for the first 50% of the book saying the same thing in their heads over and over and over. "We can't be together because of X, Y, and Z." *groan* Just fuck already!

So, if you can wade through the lackluster story line, this one is full of hot sex and alpha men. Skimming may be required but YMMV.

This review has been crossed posted to Jessewave

Wendy
I listened to the audiobook...compliments to the narrators, because their voices were seriously hot !!

I've met Z and Ryan in the last "Walkers" book. Ryan is leading Sniper 1 Security. A security company founded by his father and his fathers best friend. Most of the employees are family and friends. Z has been working for Sniper 1 Security for a decade, and he has always has his eyes on Ryan (RT).

Ryan also has a thing for Z, but he has been burned by an ex lover in the past. An ex lover who used
Marcia
Aug 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Never Say Never is the second installment in the Sniper 1 Security ("S1S") series by Nicole Edwards, and focuses on Ryan "RT" Trexler and Zachariah Tavoularis, better known as Z. Let me just say it right now, because I cannot stress enough how much I LOVED RT and Z and their story. I am completely and head over heels in love with these guys. Not only are these two men sexy, gorgeous alpha males, but they are absolutely hilarious. With Never Say Never, Nicole Edwards gave her readers another bril ...more
-C-
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I very much enjoyed this book.
"Never Say Never"
Natalia
Jan 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
I didn't really like Ryan. It wouldn't have hurt him a good slapping or two!
Cory
Aug 24, 2015 rated it liked it
I'm giving this 3.5 stars! This was my first Nicole Edwards book and I probably would have enjoyed it more if I knew more about the other characters. That being said, I still really liked it a lot!

I'm starting Kaleb today and I'm pretty excited about it.

Once Z and Ryan got together it was pretty hot!
Aղցela W.
This was book 2 in the "Sniper 1 Security" series. Ryan "RT" Trexler has devoted his entire life to his family’s security business. When the guy he has been dating Kevin for three years almost get two of the employees killed and blows the mission that they are he breaks up with him and his father Bryce and his business partner Casper fire Kevin he tries to sue the company for he vowels not to date another employee or get close to anyone else. Zachariah "Z" Tavoularis has worked for the compan ...more
Melissa
This was only ok for me. I was never sold on the narration - they were all so flat to me and then the plot was weird. I didn't really even understand what the whole deal was with the painting the team was hired to get. There is this painting that the government has known existed for what I can assume is a long time - since it was created. Why all of a sudden is this painting such a big deal to EVERYONE?!?!? Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, which I admit is possible because, well bec ...more
Mandie Foxylutely
*ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

This is the second book in the Sniper 1 Security series, although it is recommended to read in order, I had not read the first book, Wait For Morning, but managed to grasp the background of the Sniper 1 world without too much difficulty. This is RT and Z’s story.

Ryan Trexler (RT) is heading up the family security business so the pressure is on him but also causing him some pressure is the constant and heady attraction he has had for Z f
Traci
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Written for Naughty Nympho's Book Promotions
This is book two in the Sniper 1 Security Series !!
RT and Z ~~ HOLY HOTNESS !!!
I don't even know where to begin. This book was amazing. Nicole Edwards is one of my all time favorite authors. She knows how to yield that proverbial pen and always keeps you coming back for more. Again and again she dazzles me with her amazing story lines and off the charts characters. If you like suspense, with some seriously steamy romps between the sheets, you are goi
Portia
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Let me start by saying, Romantic Suspense is my genre of choice. I love a good mystery and throw in some raunchy sheet time, and I’m all over it. Never Say Never was the perfect mix of romance and suspense. I don’t read a lot of MF fiction, so I missed book one. I enjoyed this title so much. I will definitely be adding Waiting for Morning to my TBR list.

RT is a big papa bear. Because of a workplace romance gone badly, he feels the need to keep Z at arm’s length. Fortunately, neither Z nor any of
Riley
3.5 stars.

I'll preface this by saying that I've read several of Ms. Edwards books (the walker brothers series) and loved them. This one fell a little short for me. I thought the first half was kinda slow, and I was able to easily put the it down several times because i couldn't seem to get into it.

Now, after the halfway point? Things started to come together for me and I had a much harder time walking away. ;)

I really liked "Z" throughout, he was a very sweet character, but also hot and snarky
Tracy Perry
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book along with the characters Z & RT. I loved Z from the start, RT... I wanted to give him a knock or two throughout the book, lol. But I can see why he was the way he was though. It was a great suspense read also heartwarming moments, a heartbreak moments( I cried a couple times) & also with hot sex!! Hehe what's not to read? A TBR
Chris
Shelves: favorites, mfm
What can I say .. I love Nicole Edwards and her amazing characters. I was so glad to read the journey of RT and Z as they really needed their own story. This was another brilliant book - highly recommend ❤ ...more
Janja
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great M/M story to read. I love how Ryan and Z known eachother to take and give time for their love.
Leaundra
Aug 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars...
Nstefa
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love all of Nicole Edwards books and love reading how they intertwine with each other!!! In this series the boys / girls of sniper 1 security find themselves having to help their own and how live will shine through no matter the denial.....
Sunshine
Dec 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbt-mm
I didn’t get it. The premise, backstory, mystery’s, or whatever you may want to call it was just bad. I don’t have any other way to put it. Some of the story was good when the MCs finally got together, “hot.” But getting there was a big “yawn”... 2.5 stars
Julie
Mar 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Just wasn't feeling the chemistry between the leads, and the narrators weren't distinct enough to bother having different ones.
Rebecca
Aug 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nicole Edwards writes fantastic books; there hasn’t been one that I haven’t enjoyed. She’s definitely the Queen of menage, but she’s also one of my go to authors for M/M reads and the solid writing and fantastic character development in Never Say Never is one of the main reasons that I can’t get enough of her hot alpha males who fight hard and play even harder.

“Never Say Never” - it’s definitely a good motto to live by, and for Zachariah “Z” Tavoularis, it’s one that allows him to weather the st
Valerie Degeorge
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Never Say Never is book #2 in Nicole Edwards Sniper 1 Security Series, it's also an M/M read so if that is your genre of choice then this book is definitely one for you. This is Ryan (RT) Trexler and Zachariah (Z) Tavoularis's story.

RT has a big responsibility in The family run Security company "Sniper 1" which his father and friend started years ago, he is left running the company and training to take over very soon, RT takes his job to the extreme leaving no time fir personal enjoyment.
Being
JJ -
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First of all, thank God for Willis Carrier! If not for his inventing the air conditioner, I might have gone up in flames reading this book. As it was, there was no hope for my melted panties.

In all seriousness, I believe this book is one of Ms. Edwards' best yet. I had a hard time connecting to the characters in Book 1 of the S1S, so I was a bit nervous coming into this book. It broke my heart not to utterly and completely love a Nicole Edwards book. Turned out, there was no need to worry. This
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
✰✰✰✰✰✰ 5 STAR REVIEW ✰✰✰✰✰✰

Ryan “RT” Trexler is married to his job, all work and no play. Ever since his last relationship ended, RT vowed that he would never let his personal life interfere with his professional one. That is until Zachariah Tavoularis makes his feelings known.

Zachariah aka Z has been working for Sniper 1 Security for as long as he can remember. The epitome of tall, dark and handsome, Z stops everyone in their tracks, only the one he truly wants doesn’t seem to notice him; or d
Missy Harton
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"They want us to act like a couple."
I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek of this book before its release. Book after book Nicole Edwards continues to amaze. The second installment of the Sniper 1 Series, Never Say Never is RT and Z's story. This is a HOT M/M novel. If you are a M/M fan, this is a DEFINITE MUST READ!! I would highly recommend reading book one Wait for Morning, it's not only a FABULOUS book, but it will give you a better grasp of the Sniper 1 company.
Ryan Trexler (RT) has a hug
Rachel
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I know, shame on me...this is my very first Nicole Edwards book, and man, have I been missing out.

Her writing style is fabulous. You don't need to worry about missing things, not being able to keep up, misspellings, bad editing. It's all phenomenal!

Her characters. yeah..there is SO much to them. This being M/M bromance we get to see the same mistakes our husbands/boyfriends make times two! LOL and we can laugh at that because we don't have to deal with it!

Ryan and Z are so perfect for each other
Niccisbookblog
MY REVIEW
Nicole Edwards has this great skill that every time she writes a book, she makes you fall in love with each and every character, she captures your attention with every plot and she write M/M books like a champ.

Never say never gives us insight to RT, who he is, what makes him tick, why he is the way he is, being so closed off from relationships. RT has been hurt and betrayed in the past which makes him withdraw into himself and focus on work.
Z is a fantastic character hes smart and funny
My Own Bookshelves
Shelves: suspenseful, same-sex
I've been waiting for this book every since Brendon. I knew Nicole Edwards was planning to give us RT and Z's story, but the sizzle that leaped off the pages in Brendon, whoa - not disappointed at all.

“You need to remember, we’ve all been hurt in this life, but what we do with the pain is what counts.”

Yes, this new series living up to it's name. It is suspense, hot alpha males take charge to find missing persons, protect the innocent, and heat up your dreams. So, yes, this book delivered everyt
Ezinwanyi
This book was a tad frustrating. It featured Ryan Trexler "RT" works as 2nd in command in his family’s security business. One of his employees, Zachariah Tavoularis "Z" has caught his eye, but RT learned the hard way that employer-employee relationships lead to disaster in the work place when they don't work out. So RT has chosen to crush on Z from a far.

When the company Sniper Security is hired to find/protect a rare art piece, RT and Z are forced to work together, posing as a couple who likes
Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog
nicole edwards does big, bada$$ alpha gay men really well and this story is no exception. i love the suspense of the story - some was predictable, some wasn't. i love the cast of characters.

Z is my favorite of these two men. i love his arrogance and confidence as well as his snarky smart-a$$ery (yes that's a word). he absolutely makes you smile and love him in every scene. his loyalty and ability to love is completely endearing. ryan is completely helpless to Z and all his charm. he is also com
Lora Borzelleca
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE Z. There is just no way around it. You just freaking fall in love with him in this book. One of the main reasons that I liked Z was he didn't automatically go back to Ryan when he screwed up. A lot of other books the Heroine is always running back into her Hero's arms when he is like, oh yea, im sorry. Well not Z...Ryan had to wait it out and work for it:-). I loved Ryan as well but there were times where I just wanted to shake him like a rag doll. Very nice read, good sex scenes but I ju ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Making of Matt (Souls of the Knight, #3)
  • Believe in the Wish
  • Goddess Rising (Complicated Creatures #0.5)
  • Blowing Off Steam
  • Safety In Numbers (Sizzling Miami #4)
  • Breach Of Contract (Bound #2)
  • Encore (The Replacement Guitarist #4)
  • Lance (Roughneck Shorts 3)
  • How To Save A Life
  • One Wild Ride (Lords of Mayhem #2)
  • Teach Me
  • Fourth and Long
  • Scars We Hide (Cadbury, #2)
  • A Hunted Man (The Men of Halfway House, #2)
  • New Beginnings: Abel's Journey (Healing Hearts, #2)
  • The Mystery of the Curiosities (Snow & Winter, #2)
  • Double Dealing: A Marriage of Inconvenience
  • Saving Liam (Saving Liam, #1)
New York Times bestselling author Nicole Edwards launched her professional writing career in July of 2012. Having been an avid reader all of her life and a huge fan of creative writing, it seemed the likely path for her to take. Since then, she has released more than forty books and has no plans to stop. As her full-time career/hobby, Nicole writes steamy contemporary and erotic romances.

Nicole is

Sniper 1 Security (3 books)
  • Wait For Morning (Sniper 1 Security, #1)
  • Tomorrow's Too Late (Sniper 1 Security #3)