Start by marking “Nox (The Royal Protector Academy #3)” as Want to Read:
Nox (The Royal Protector Academy #3)

Nox

(The Royal Protector Academy #3)

What if rewriting your destiny means that you must sacrifice the one you love? Love has revived an ancient war. Jealousy has risen and torn lives apart. And one prophecy demands the ultimate sacrifice.

***2018 OUAB Nominee for Swoon-Worthy Romance***
***2018 UTOPiA Nominee for Best Supernatural Lead***

Serena St. Michael has forsaken her future—for him. Tristan Gallagher has
400 pages
Published November 15th 2017 (first published April 1st 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Nox, please sign up.
Randi Wilson There will be a book about Striker and Umbria coming in the future. xo
Randi Wilson Hi! Yes. There will be another story about Striker and Umbria! I do not have a release date yet, however, The Monster Ball Anthology (releasing…moreHi! Yes. There will be another story about Striker and Umbria! I do not have a release date yet, however, The Monster Ball Anthology (releasing October 23rd) will have a sneak peek. ;) xoxo Randi (less)

Kalli Bunch
Jan 26, 2018 rated it liked it
It starts off right in the middle of the action, so to speak, right where the last book ended. However, I really wish that the author had taken a bit more time on this book before releasing it because the first half of the book made it a little hard to get into. I wasn't able to connect with the characters until the 2nd half of the book. That's not to say this book isn't good, because it is. We still see each character's core personality traits through-out the book. However, the book is titled N ...more
Jana LaPelle
Fell flat...

Don't get me wrong, I have really enjoyed this series and I really wanted to love this book, but for me it just fell flat. Tristan and Serena's need to protect one another became tedious at some point for me, and I struggled to finish the book. As frustrated as I was with the ending, it also lead me to believe that there will either be a next book in the series or a spin-off. I'll be interested to see what is next for this gargoyle clan.
Lora Nowak
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Randi Cooley Wilson has created the best character's in my literary world. I am sad to see the end has come, however thrilled with the final outcome of Nox and the Royal Protector Academy. The gargoyles and nymphs are truly like an extension of me and part of my world. I adore the life Randi has instilled in them. Serena and Tristan are fated to be together but have obstacles in their way of their happily ever after. The final book includes all of the London Clan of Protectors so I got to laugh ...more
Tracy
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm still in shock that it's over. What a beautiful ending to such an incredible series! These characters feel like they became part of my family. I have such a strong connection with each and every one of them. This author has a way of fascinating you with her brilliant mind and captivating stories. RPA has quickly become one of my favorite series! Nox had so many gut punching moments, I can even bring myself to describe all of the emotions that ran through me. Serena and Tristan may have been ...more
Katie Jones
May 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fantastic end to the series. This definitely was even better than the original series. I loved Serena & Tristan & all the twists & turns of this last book.

So that epilogue; is there going to be another spin off?
Jessica
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ty-paranormal, own
Excellent conclusion to Tristan and Serena's story. I'm now tempted to re-read the Revelation series for more gargoyle antics.
Caroline Dominguez
Must Read!

Epic love story between Tristian and Serena. Lots of action, drama and funny moments. I would love to see a tv series made about the Gargoyle's Royal Clan.
Meg at
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well, it’s over.

Years of love, lust, loss and lunacy; tales of good versus evil and bad ass heroines, mixed with broody and hot protectors that have kept us warm at night, and made our blood run cold at the epic moments…

It’s an epic conclusion.

No, that’s not all I will tell you about Nox by Randi Cooley Wilson. But I also have no plans to give anything away, so I will do my best to share the vibes of the story – without the details.

Wilson’s Royal Protectors have enthralled us since the first boo
Jeraca
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, new-adult-novels
I received this eARC from Red Coat Publishing and the author. This is my honest review.

I am going straight into my thoughts without doing a synopsis overview.

Serena and Tristan are two of the most stubborn characters I've ever met, and I have definitely had my fair share of stubborn characters. I wanted to strangle them both because they just won't communicate with one another! Seriously, if they would have just talked to each other about what they were planning, life would have been so much b
Kelly Mccurdy
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once upon a time I started this series on book 2, don’t question me as to why, I quickly remedied that and started at the very beginning of the entire series. When a person is a book reviewer, like I am, I am lucky to be able to get to read books before they are released. The downside to that is trying to gather the thoughts you have when you are reading the book. You try to come up with words that would mean something meaningful about the book. Most people probably think that being a reviewer i ...more
Brittany Karnes
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The journey of Tristian and Serena over the course of the three RPA books was a beautiful one and Randi could not have done a better job concluding the series than she did with Nox. Each book in the series just kept getting better and better; however, this finale outshined them all.

She made us feel all of it! Laughter, pain, intense love, pride, fear as to what was going to happen next, so many emotions rolled into one novel. But the ending! That ending was one of the most beautifully depicted e
This Literary Life
I am so thankful for authors who write HEAs, and Randi never lets me down. I don't want to ruin anything for anyone so thats all I will say about that. Tristan and Serena's story is complicated, and schmexy and sometimes its frustrating as hell! ;) A time or two I wanted to shake them both and just say 'Will you both just work together and stop trying to protect each other?!?!' but those are growing pains my friends and these characters are still young and had a lot to learn. I am happy to say t ...more
Jeanette George
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
So, love/hate is too strong ... so I think its better to say I have a real like / dislike for this book. I've enjoyed The Royal Protector Academy overall. I liked the characters and world building. I thought this installment was even better than the preceding Revelation series. Its epic, romantic and full of adventure.

Yet, I swear as good as Randi Cooley Wilson is at giving us these interesting books she also overdoses on words like "end my existence." I think in Revelation it was "every fiber o
Secretly Adorkable Readers
I cannot believe this is the end of the series! I have been a huge fan of this author for years & had the pleasure to finally meet her this last year at Penned Con!

"My throat constricts, my lungs seize, and my heart soars because it hits me hard that I love this intelligent, attractive, vulnerable warrior. With everything I am. And I will destroy anyone or anything that tries to hurt her."

Nox is the final book in the RPA series for Tristan and Serena's story. The author brought out some ma
Heather Lovelace
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m not quite sure I understand how Randi did it. But here we are. At the end of a gargoyle era. And as much as I want to hate her for this story ending, I love her that much more for sharing it with us. This final chapter, in my eyes, was the perfect ending to this series. It felt real and full and balanced. Sarcasm and wit balance drama and struggle. Each character is flawed and beautiful and relatable somehow.

Randi, if ever we should meet, I will hug you (if my introverted self can get over t
Tarissa
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Nox had so many gut punching moments, I ran the gamut from tears to laughter and back again. Serena and Tristan may have been fated but it took all of their strength and determination to stay together. I can't wait to see if we get a story on Striker next
Kristine
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a wonderful read! Randi has done justice to these characters. What a rollercoaster of emotions this book took me through. I cried happy tears, sad tears, had plenty of laughs and hey, yes... the St Michael's are "quirky".

This was the perfect ending to Serena and Tristan's story as well as all the St. Michael's one. The story flowed beautifully and it just won't let you stop reading.

I've fallen in love with the world Randi has created and be sure they're something you can go back to again an
Angela Hillier
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book just like the whole RPA series was a real blast. I love all the witty banter between characters. Some of the stuff these characters get up to and say will have you laughing. Also at times your heart will be ripped out. You feel so desperate for things to work out for them.
The romance is heart warming and steamy.Randi Cooley Wilson is a genius. She has a great way of describing her worlds so well you can see them come to life in your mind. Although this was a great end I still find myse
Anita Powers
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The start of this book is so heartbreaking. I hate what Tristan and Serena are going through, and I couldnt have imagined what making a deal with Nox was going to mean. I did get frustrated when both of them kept doing things in the name of love and protection but woukdnt tell each other so this led to a real big mess. Their love story is as wonderful and tragic as Ashers and Eves. This story is action packed, romantic, sad, and beautiful but be prepared to have tissues next to you. I love the e ...more
Kayla
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So ok... I read this sieres over the weekend all three books. Mind you I have three kids and a husband to keep alive also so I could justhold up in a room and read from start to finish.... This I do believe is one of my favorite outof the three books... It will make you want to yell amd throw it out the window. But at the same time you dont want to be you just have to find out whats next kind of thing.... I did cry and get mad but it was all worth the read and anger and level glaring at the page ...more
Courtney Huchton
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The end of RPA! I loved how this entire series was written. It was awesome getting a few parts from all the St. Michael's clan. How fierce Tristan's love for Serena is and how the both of them go back to back to save one another. Zander was the best. He brought such humor to the story. Every part with Gage in it I was wanting more. I cant wait for his story to come unfolded. I am sad to see the end of the St. Micahels. There was a part where we all ugly cried it was that good.
Kristi M
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow! What an epic conclusion to this incredible series! I am a HUGE fan of Randi’s writing and her books and she definitely does not disappoint. If possible, I fell more in love with the characters...they made me laugh, made me cry and want to throw my kindle across the room. You will definitely devour this book as I did and will not be sorry you decided to read the series. The only downside is that it is all over. I look forward to what is next!
Andrea Vickers
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! What an amazing finale to this fantastic series. I really did not want this series to end, and hope there’s plans to continue with the newly introduced striker at the end of NOX! I honestly think I could read about these characters forever.
The forever “die for you” kind of love the main characters share is in a word EPIC! The writing is flawless and makes it so easy to follow the genius story line! This is a definite must read for all!
Sophie
By the Grace!!!
Randi did it again! Loved every moment of it and as usual Randi does not disappoint. The story line has a good movement and keeps you glued tho the screen, the conclusion of the RPA come with a punch and makes you second guess about the finale but what a finale it was.

I will miss the Gargoyles, Callan specially!!

Damn Gargoyles to make me fall in love with you!

Sandra Wolfe
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome ending!

Can’t believe I forgot about this series! Only ready the first book when it first came out and the other weren’t out yet. Lots of suspense and hotness. Love Tristan and Salena. Seriously the Thor part with Calen was hysterical. The ending was an amazing HEA which I always love. And I had no clue there was another spin off. Whoot!
Susan Ney friedlander
Amazing ending

Of course, Nox, does not disappoint!! Randi Cooley Wilson is a phenomenal writer and engrossed you in a story and it’s characters. Tristan and Serena were amazing separate, but even more so together. It was also awesome to get to have so much of the whole St. Michael clan (especially my favorite, Asher). An awesome trilogy that will leave you with a smile!!
Rosanna
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely amazing!

What an amazing ending to the Royal Protection Academy series! Nox has it all! I can’t even believe that the story ends here! I need more gargoyle protectors!
I’m just about ready for Stryker’s story!
The ending to Tristan and Serena’s story will forever be of the epic kind!
Karmin
Jan 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Becki Davies
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a real bitter sweet, it’s the end 😩 I loved it although it wasn’t as epic as Asher and Eve I still enjoyed Tristan and Serena as a story. There was some LOL moments and Zander proved to be a big part in this book which is great coz he’s a fantastic character. It also left open some possibilities for new stories in the future, I especially felt a live grow for Nox xx
Tricia Randall
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful way to end the RPA series. I have never wanted a series NOT to end as much as I did reading NOX. I loved it!! Zander and Callan are hilarious. They need to have a book all of their own. Tristan and Serena fight for what they want. Protect what is theirs. At any cost.
I will miss reading more of the gargoyle world Randi has written, but look forward to her other future books.
  • Sage (The Evolution, #2)
  • Forget You Not (Havenwood Falls #1)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Witch Hearts
  • The Day That Saved Us
  • Never Let You Go (The Prophecy of Tyalbrook, #2)
  • Forbidden to Love (The Erosians, #1)
  • The Divide (Dreamland #2)
  • A Matter of Truth (Fate, #3)
  • Identity (Miss Taken Identity #2)
  • Raven Series: The Complete Collection
  • Praying for Grace (Grace, #5)
  • Forever Breathing (Just Breathe #3)
  • Retribution (Redemption, #3)
  • Torn (Torn #1)
  • Awaken (Daughters of the Sea, #2)
  • The Fighting Series Box Set: BONUS: Fighting the Fall Prologue
  • Falling (Fade, #2)
Randi Cooley Wilson is an award-nominated, bestselling author of The Revelation Series, The Royal Protector Academy Novels, The Dark Soul Trilogy and the upcoming Knightress Series. Randi's books have been featured on Good Morning America, British Glamour Magazine, USA Today's HEA Section, and in the Emmy's Gifting Suite. Her books range in genre, and include contemporary romance, urban fantasy, a ...more

The Royal Protector Academy (3 books)
  • Vernal (The Royal Protector Academy #1)
  • Aequus (The Royal Protector Academy #2)