Start by marking “Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis” as Want to Read:
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis

Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis

"Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis" offers over 200 pages of gorgeously illustrated recipes that elevate the art and science of cooking with cannabis. Chefs Melissa Parks and Laurie Wolf have developed recipes that specifically complement and downplay the taste of the herb so that each appetizer, entree, and dessert will be enjoyed to the fullest. No specia
Published November 10th 2015 by Inkshares (first published November 3rd 2015)

Start your review of Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis
Lucas Young
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the definitive new book on cooking with cannabis and is a must for any chef - pro or amateur - who wants to rock out a classy edible to impress their friends. It not only contains 100 or so recipes covering everything from appetizers to mains and desserts it also includes variations on classic stoner recipes like muffins and cookies. The book also includes a lot of information on cannabis - history, use in cooking, use as a medicine, strains, dosing - so you can be sure that your valuabl ...more
Makara
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I am very happy with my Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis!! Not only can these recipes be made with cannabis oil or butter, they can also be made without. I found several great recipes to make "unleaded". :) From appetizers desserts and everything in between. This cookbook is a great addition to my collection.
Justin Miller
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm reading and cooking all in one fell swoop... what a ride. I love adding cannabinoids to my diet, both as medicine and as a healthy food! Helps life all around. Thank god, or whoever, for cannabis and Laurie Wolf for putting it all together.
Spiros
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Am waiting for it! Am so hungry
Philip Wolf
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I wanted to expand on my cooking with cannabis knowledge and this book did just that! Melissa Parks and Laurie Wolf knocked it out of the park with their mouth-watering recipes and easy to understand directions!
Johnny Paterson
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book. Great gift for the holidays or for a birthday gift. Some very interesting and well-thought-out recipes worth a try for sure.

A must read for any curious cook!
Chris Dyer
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
From beginning to end, this cookbook is spectacular. Although centered around the idea of using cannabis as an herb in cooking, the recipes stand by themselves even without the "main" ingredient. Every recipe is expertly detailed with a beautiful drool-inducing photo, and the recipes themselves span from appetizers through the main courses, with desserts and even drinks in the mix.

If you're looking for a unique cookbook to add some flavor to your recipe repertoire, look no further.

As a side note
Blaise Morita
The modern day acceptance/legalization of cannabis has lead to an explosion in themed products, and food and edibles are high on the list of requests of patients and recreational users alike. In Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis, chefs Melissa Parks and Laurie Wolf explore a wealth of recipes aiming to bring medicinal benefits with an explosion of good taste to the masses.

Michael Sanders
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Educational, beautiful, and inspirational. Herb is a wonderful resource for anyone who cooks with cannabis. Whether you cook for medicinal or recreational purposes, Herb will inspire you to try recipes you wouldn't have otherwise thought of.
Cameron Edling
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A real step up from the traditional edible cannabis culture. Nice to see that people can use cannabis for what it is, a fantastic ingredient. The book is easy to read, very sexy in its design, and the results, absolutely delicious.
Domenic
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is one of the most sophisticated cooking books I have purchased. It has both complicated and simple recipes. Glad to see the creativity in enjoying cannabis, chocolates were getting usual.

Phenomenal work on this Matt, this will be a go to in my kitchen.
Solfreedom
Aug 23, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This cookbook has wonderful recipes and lots of information, if you are getting into making edibles! Lots of step by step instructions and wonderful photos! They give you the positives and the negatives.
I would recommend this to people, who want to make their own edibles!!
Alex
Dec 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Haven't had a chance to try any of the recipes as herb is not legal where I live, but I was very impressed by the over-whelming content and great publishing, binding and presentation as a whole. Maybe another day. Thanks Laurie. Will share when I can.
Cathyann
Oct 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
These are great recipes even without the canabis! It fills a need in the evolution of our current culture.
Bang Paho
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the definitive new book on cooking with cannabis... i must be read this book so early
Ryan
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This cookbook is unbelievably beautiful and has some incredible recipes!
Delta
Nov 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A beautiful cookbook with recipes from appetizers to desserts. Most of the recipes use cannabutter or cannaoil with methods and recipes for both. I cannot wait to try some of these.
Gloria Bremermann
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The best book on Cannabis and cooking that I've read so far.
Excellent!
Js
Oct 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful addition to my bookshelf. Enjoyed the innovative recipes and the slick look of the book.
Roxanne
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a book of recipes cooking with cannabis. The recipes are very good but I will not be using the cannabis.
Dan Nighswander
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Extremely detailed book that starts from the absolute basics to help all cooks regardless of experience. From beginner to advanced this book will have something for you.
Donald Thompson
Lyn Brook
Nov 05, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Love You Forever
  • A Song of Ice and Fire (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1-5)
  • Kagnew Station
  • Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
  • Thug Kitchen Party Grub: For Social Motherf*ckers
  • Essentials of Computer Architecture
  • Making Space: Creating a Home Meditation Practice
  • The Illustrated Herbiary: Guidance and Rituals from 36 Bewitching Botanicals
  • Verdi
  • For the Pride of a Crow (Red Dead Mayhem, #3)
  • For the Blood of a Crow (Red Dead Mayhem, #2)
  • A Lily in the Light
  • Spark Joy: An Illustrated Master Class on the Art of Organizing and Tidying Up
  • Birds of North America
  • Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (Dirk Gently, #1)
  • Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find—and Keep—Love
  • Catification: Designing a Happy and Stylish Home for Your Cat (and You!)