Start by marking “Angel Numbers 101: How To Communicate with Your Angels by Understanding the Meaning of Number Sequences Such as 111, 333, 777, and 1234” as Want to Read:

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  1,114 Ratings  ·  54 Reviews
One of the most common ways in which angels speak to us is by showing us repetitive number sequences. Since the publication of her best-selling book "Angel Numbers," Doreen Virtue has received even more information from the angels about the meaning of number sequences such as 111, 444, 1234, and so forth."Angel Numbers 101" clearly explains how to receive accurate messages ...more
Published July 15th 2008 by Hay House (first published April 1st 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Angel Numbers 101, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angel Numbers 101

Elena
Mar 30, 2013 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Students of angels and numerology
One doesn't really "read" this book cover to cover. It's a reference book listing messages associated with numbers 0-999. I'm haunted by a few numbers (333 and 808 most often) and I am starting to study numerology and it's probably no surprise to you by now that I would start with Doreen Virtue. I've been following her books for ten years, although I will admit that when I picked up The Lightworker's Way I half thought she was crazy. The world kept me intrigued with Doreen, though. I got her cha ...more
Kristine
Mar 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue is-in a word-amazing. I use mine daily for meditation purposes, and it is always incredible how the numbers that 'pop' into my head relate to my life at the time.

Whether the numbers you see are in a dream, repetitive little messages within your daily life, or ones that seem to 'pop' into your head like mine do at times, it is a great reference tool for connecting to your angels and the wonderfully gentle messages that they have for you!

Simply a must-have.
Colleen
Jun 19, 2011 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: angels, didn-t-finish
I thought, when I began reading this book, that it would be about gamatria, the Hebrew system of assigning numbers to letters then adding them up and then that number has some spiritual significance. But it wasn't, this book is about paying attention to the numbers around you and then referring back to the book to look up the number and see what it means. Doreen Virtue (the author of the book) received the meaning of the numbers divinely from the angels.

I don't know, for me, this amounted to rea
Barbara Martin
This is a book that can be used in multiple ways: for day to day occurrences, or for those times when a question keeps coming to mind. Sometimes I look up the time of day: i.e. 12:40, using first the minutes and then the seconds. Ms Virtue advocates waiting until a person sees a number repeat three times. If a person is intuitive they can feel a time best to look up a specific number that comes to them.
Rusty
Mar 02, 2013 rated it it was amazing

The Angel Numbers book is great! The information provided by Doreen is amazing. After reading this book, now whenever I see a number several times in one day, I have to pull out this book and look it up. And amazingly a lot of the time, what ever the description for the group of numbers I saw through out the day, is usually pretty close to what's going on in my life at the moment.

If you are into numbers & angels, then this book is most certainly for you!

Kathy McAnany
Sep 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent. I love this book. It is amazingly accurate. For example, for many months I kept seeing 5's all over the place; especially on license plates. It would always see 55 or 555. A car would pull in front of me or cut me off and the license plate would often have 55 in it. This means changes are coming and the Angels are helping you with these changes. And this has certainly happened for me and is continuing to happen now. Some very positive changes have taken place in my life.
Another way t
Teodora Anghel
Nu este ceea ce am crezut că va fi, dar mi s-a părut intersant felul in care Doreen Virtue vorbește despre îngeri. Chiar dacă nu sunt eu foarte credincioasă, mă intrigă faptul că niște simple numere ar putea însemna ceva mai mult.
A
Nov 05, 2017 rated it did not like it
Recommends it for: Vedic Numerologists
Am I the only one who hates this book?
Karen Callan
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I use this book almost every day. A great resource for communicating with the angelic realm.
Feb 17, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book and found it when I started noticing numbers that kept coming up for me over and over again in the strangest ways. It had never occured to me that numbers were significant but I believe differently now. Here is the number experience that got me to notice when numbers appeared in my life. I was driving home one day after work at the club where I was working when I started to spin out of control due to icy roads. I literally let go of the steering wheel and I happened to glance a ...more
Natacha Pavlov
Dec 09, 2013 rated it really liked it
Ever since I’d signed up for the virtual Hay House World Summit, I’ve been finding out about all these diverse, fascinating people connected with and/or featured on Hay House. Doreen Virtue is one of them and, given my growing curiosity in her work, I couldn’t resist snatching the book during their holiday sale (hello $2 deal!). I’ve been seeing quite a few number sequences in my dreams—and even noted them down as I dabbled in possible Jungian interpretations—so I welcomed an additional way to d ...more
Rachael
Jul 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reference-books
I am so excited to have bought this book on my Kindle app! Now I can consult it whenever I need to throughout the day. I absolutely loved the chapter about number sequences in Doreen Virtue's book Healing With The Angels, and this book just gives a more in-depth look into the messages your angels are trying to convey through numbers. Her books have been life-changing for me. I would definitely recommend this book to anybody!
Cynthia Briggs
Sep 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book that I refer to often. Numbers seem to repeat themselves to me all the time, which is the reason I bought this book. It's a very positive book that gives "angel" insight into what's going on in the heavens. I find it comforting when I've hit a rough spot. And, I'll often read to my friends what Doreen has to say about certain numbers that keep popping up(and maybe shouldn't ignore).

I've also purchased it for friends as a gift.
Laurie
Aug 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had to get this book. I have seen the same numbers come up on license plates,clocks,everywhere and all I could find was that when you see the same numbers, your angels are talking to you. I just could not figure out what my angels were telling me. Now I know. Excellent little book,easy to carry around. Now when I see the numbers come up,I know what they mean.
Vicky
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
This isn't really a book you 'read' more like one you reference.

I really love this book, however a lot of the number meanings are really similar. Once you have a good understanding of 1 - 9 you can kind of work it out from there by yourself.

I do love Doreen though. I actually find the app for this more useful so when I'm out and seeing random numbers I can look them up quickly! LOL! x
Claudia Loureiro
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is written as a dictionary style reference to look up the meaning and a short description of all the numbers between 0 and 999 that you may notice reoccurring in your life. Each number has one or two sentence meaning written underneath. All of the definitions are very positive, inspirational and encouraging in nature.
I found it very enlightening. I use it as a reference book.
Barbara Stettler
5 stars

I love the way Doreen Virtue writes from the heart. When numbers keep repeating themselves, you gave an easy way to understand their meanings. I will also but this book in paperback.
Kerry
May 07, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have this as an app on my iPhone its great. If you are on a spiritual journey and notice signs from the angels, when receiving them in the form of numbers you can look up the number & it has a message attached. Lovely messages of support, love and guidance to help you on your spiritual path.
LeAnn
Dec 05, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not much information...

I was hoping to learn more, but the entire books is just like a dictionary and very generic. I didn't learn anything about 111. It seems like it was just a keyword stuffer...
janetmartindale
Love the book.

I love checking each number that pops up in front of me. what is written about each number gives me so many choices incite to what going on in my life and how I might continue. Doreen Virtue has not let us down with this book on Angel Numbers.
Ana
Jul 03, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an ongoing read, a reference book that I've been consulting & has helped me immensely. I recommend it to anyone out there with an open mind & an open heart. "For those with eyes to see & ears to hear." "Seek & you will find." Namasté" ❤ ...more
Maria Nolletti Ross
Jun 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book is so much fun and actually quite helpful! Remember that it only works with numbers that appear randomly in your life. Don't believe me? Try it out for free on Doreen's website before you invest in the book. I love having the book handy!
Ellie
Feb 05, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual-le
This was a very interesting book if you are interested in numbers and their meanings. It is not about numerology but more how angels and numbers work together to send you messages through dreams and symbols.
Toofan
May 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It is fun and addicting to look various numbers up. Though it is not the kind of book you want to read from cover to cover.
Tip: it is easier and faster to look up number in the angel Number 101 App. So you might want consider getting the app instead of the book.
Caroline Shearer
A fun book to have around.
Naina Kaylina
Jul 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like this book I thought it was neat. I love communicating with my angels :)
Angela
Oct 06, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommened by Grandma.
Eun
Feb 11, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
numbers and their meanings...everyday....numbers talk to me.
Kris
Remembering the 3s.
Ellen
Mar 01, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sometimes when I need a bit of inspirations from the angels. I pick it up, look for a number and I feel I have a clue what to do, or where I am again.
  • Final Beginnings
  • Your Immortal Reality: How to Break the Cycle of Birth and Death
  • Power Animals: How To Connect With Your Animal Spirit Guide
  • Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
  • The Pleiadian Agenda: A New Cosmology for the Age of Light
Doreen Virtue is a fourth-generation metaphysician and clairvoyant doctor of psychology. Doreen is the author of numerous best-selling books and products, including Assertiveness for Earth Angels, and Healing With the Angels book and cards.

She's been featured on Oprah, CNN, Good Morning America, and in newspapers and magazines worldwide including her weekly column in Woman's World magazine called
More about Doreen Virtue...

“Huge changes are rumbling throughout your entire life! To keep these changes on the highest possible course, be sure to keep your thoughts positive, and stay centered in prayer and affirmations.” 2 likes
“12 Keep your thoughts positive about the future, as what you are thinking influences your future. This is a message to keep your faith and hope strong, because these are strong determining factors right now.” 1 likes