Start by marking “Girls of Summer: A ChickLit Anthology” as Want to Read:
Girls of Summer: A ChickLit Anthology

Girls of Summer: A ChickLit Anthology

Celebrate summer, the season where emotions run as hot as the weather! Enjoy this collection of sweet and sassy journeys where eight women figure out what’s next with the help of a special red bikini.

Meet a flustered florist in Texas who is getting too much attention from the wrong person. A house-sitting college student finds herself wondering what to do when a surprise
Published July 7th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Girls of Summer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Girls of Summer

Dianne
Grab your umbrella drink, the sunscreen, oh heck, make a pitcher of a frothy, fruity concoction, and use each tale as a guide to flip, re-apply sunscreen or wiggle your toes in the water! Not a fan of anthologies? Trust me, you will be after reading this fluffy, funny, and delightful group of short summer romance tales! The Girls of Summer: A ChickLit Anthology is the ultimate in summertime reading! Short stories of love, sometimes quirky, sometimes sweet, sometimes across the globe, and sometim ...more
Melindeeloo
Jul 13, 2015 added it
Shelves: x2015
These were lightweight not too smexy shorts. My favorite of the bunch was Random Acts of Violet because Noah was such a sweetie... that one was a solid 'like'
The first story, The Gamble was promising, but just a teasing prequel to the pair's book
and the rest were more on the okay side - it's tough to pull off a super engaging short in such a short format. But hey for .99, add a couple of Margaritas and .....
Renee
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2015
What a fun collection of short stories. I loved the gimmick of a red bikini mentioned in every story, I got a big smile every time I came across it.

There are lots of fantastic authors in this collection. This collection is a great way to sample their style, as it was free when I downloaded it. Lots of romance, but also some mystery and deeper elements entwined into the stories.
Christine Ardigo
Sep 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great collection of stories for my summer vacation. I loved all the stories and the running theme of the red bikini. I also found a few new authors to follow, and bought more books from them. Perfect way to end my summer.
Whitney Dineen
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous and fun way to catch some romance on a summer day! Don't miss this one!!
Bonnie Lou Matz
Jul 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Easy read

Easy to read but not a lot of substance. Too much like fairy tales. So only a three star rating.
Nikki Price
Dec 01, 2017
Ruth Johnstone
May 22, 2016
Emma Gillick
rated it did not like it
Mar 24, 2016
Carmen Cerevisiae
Apr 27, 2016
liz ritson
Dec 26, 2018

S.E. Babin has a passion for writing books with a paranormal twist. Whether it's romance or mystery, she loves taking the norm and turning it into the extraordinary. Her love of reading turned into a curious exploration to see whether or not she could write her own novel.

Beginning with random, terrible poetry and a slightly popular reimagining of Beowulf's Grendel in her high school English clas