Start by marking “Beneath the Broken Moon: Part Five (Broken, #5)” as Want to Read:
Beneath the Broken Moon: Part Five (Broken, #5)

Beneath the Broken Moon: Part Five

(Broken #5)

When the vampires and werewolves decide to set their differences aside, Carmela is finally given the life she didn’t know she wanted—one filled with both love and power.
Kindle Edition
Published July 14th 2015 by Kissa Press LLC (first published July 13th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Beneath the Broken Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beneath the Broken Moon

Start your review of Beneath the Broken Moon: Part Five (Broken, #5)
Judy Lewis
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
DARKLY COMPELLING, COMPLETELY CAPTIVATING AND FANTASTICALLY ENTERTAINING !!!
Title: Beneath The Broken Moon: Part Five
Author: Sarah Makela
Designation: Shifter Vampire Romance Novella (Not a standalone)
My Rating: FIVE SUPER SPECTACULAR STARS *****
Beneath The Broken Moon is a brand new shifter/vampire romance series from Sarah Makela and it totally rocks. It has a little bit of everything I love in a great book! If you love fantasy, magic, adventure, suspense, social, political and family conflict,
Cindy Caron
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for my honest review.
Wow! What a great finish to the series. Sarah has taken a figment of her imagination and made it into an extraordinary five part series. The story of Carmela and her two mates, Derek and Brendan discover each other quite by chance, as she flees the Cazador, a group of militia set out to kill all of the paranormals in the city. Their adventures take us for many rides up and over the hills as they strive to remain safe and in hiding.
Roxie's Reviews
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"You Will fall in Love with this story!"
If you are a vampire and werewolf fan you will love this book!. This story line is amazing!. The characters are so fantastic!. I will hate to see this story end it is just that good!. Derek, Carmela and Brendan are now in a forbidden triad!. Them mating was not looked on favorably. Now Carmela has been kidnapped. The smell of the Necromancer is in the room she disappeared from. Can the Vampires and Werewolves work together to rescue her and the others?
I Gu
Ana
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the finale a very suspenseful season in this awesome series and I can't wait for next season.

Carmela gets her vampire and werewolf, how better can it get, she is fully and totally loved by her two men. She is finally out of the grip of her very abusive father.

What punishment will the Alpha of Alpha's Neal impose on William for his very uncharacteristic abusive treatment towards his family.

Will the age old feud between vampires and werewolfs end now that Carmela, Brendan and Derek have ma
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book five in the series of Beneath the Broken Moon and the final book does not disappoint in way. There is magic, politics, tragedy, family conflict, suspense, action and romance in this book so it hits all the high spots. The characters are well developed they are exciting, compelling, strong but emotional, captivating and sexy. I really enjoyed this book. If you want to read it I definitely recommend you read the first four in this series so you will understand the plot and characters.
Donna Hokanson
An explosive conclusion
I loved this first season’s final book of the series. With the tentative Vampire and Werewolf truce in place and the capture of Carmela things get a bit exciting. And then there is Garth the necromancer and his attraction to Chandra and his brother’s death. This book has a great balance that comes to a great conclusion. I can imagine many more great stories coming from the world the author created. Well written and very entertaining to read.

Laure
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Derek and Brendan will work with a team made up of werewolves and vampires to rescue Carmela, as well as Chandra and Elliott. Although lives will be lost, unexpected help aids in the nocturnes escape from captivity. Fantastic series that keeps me on the edge of my seat and anticipating the next book. I love this series!
Karen Shortridge
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a great final story, Carmela may well get her happy ever after with her vampire and mate, with the truce in place and everyone willing to work together to find the captured and who is behind it all. Chandra the necromancer Garth you also get to know a little bit more, this has been a great series.
Tracey Parker
Jul 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Whew what an amazing book and series! We are on the hunt for Carmela, with both vampires and werewolves working together. But can everything really work out how you think it should. There are some surprises and more to come! Yay! I loved reading this series and consider it a must read!
Fawn Michaels
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carmela's story was amazing. To be a female wolf destined and forced to marry and mate, she decides to defy the pack's wishes. But, little did she know she needed him. Down the road fate doesn't just give her one mate. Her chemistry between both Derek and Brendan was amazing. You could feel the passion and love between them. This story is packed with action, gasp factors and love. And I enjoyed every minute of it. Great job well done Sarah!
Linda Dossett
Jul 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
windy walsh-berry
Great story

I really liked this story, even if if I had to get 5 books to enjoy it. Couldn't put them down until I had finished them all. Am looking forward to season two when it comes out. Have found a new favorite author.
Yvonne Daniels
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Beneath the Broken Moon: Part 5
By Sarah Makela
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I was given this book to read and give a honest review. Ms Makela is one of my favorite authors, she is so talented every one of her books I have read I had gotten so much enjoyment in reading them and this one I enjoyed even more. The storyline is SPECTACULAR, full of action fantasy, family conflict, magic, adventure, suspenseful , social, political, Wolfs and Vampries do you need anything else! The characters are dark, fascinating, exciti
Cherri-Anne
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“He’s not bad for a vampire.” 5 FANGS

“You’re not bad for a werewolf, either,” awwww hug time!! WOW! What a FANGTABULOUS ending!! I think it is safe to say that the moon is no longer broken! LOL That was one helluva ride overall. I thoroughly enjoyed this final piece of the FURRIFIC tail called Beneath the Broken Moon. At first I felt that a couple parts were rushed through, but then I remembered that at the heart of it all its about love and furry tail endings. And what an ending this is! This h
Racy
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Each book in this series has been great, but I have to say I think this one has been my favorite. This is not a standalone so if you have not read the other books in this series please go back to the beginning. I truly love Carmela, Brendan, and Derek, Though out of the 2 men Brendan is still my favorite. What can I say it is a wolf thing.

In this book Carmela has been kidnapped. Her mate and her lover are going crazy wanting to find her. They worry about getting to her in time. This has to be tr
Pam Louis
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow this series it fantastic.

Carmela has been kidnapped. For what reason we don't know yet but her mates Derek and Brendan are determined to get her back, if they cab figure who took her and what's going on.

Right now they have a house full of vampires and werewolves underfoot all looking at them like they're crazy for being together. The 2 men think thats there problem all they care about it Carmela.

both leaders of the vampire and werewolfs have set aside their differences for now to deal with a
Rochelle
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
*I received this ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review*

Beneath the Broken Moon: Part 5 by Sarah Makela

Derek, Carmela, and Brendan have been found out. The vampires and werewolves are aware of their unique relationship, which is forbidden. Carmela is abducted by the necromancer. But can Derek and Brendan work together with the other vampires and werewolves, even with the resentment towards them, to rescue Carmela and the missing prisoners. Can they unite age old enemies to form an a
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Woosh! Derek and Brendan must work and fight together for Carmen’s sake. This final had a lot of edge of your seat action and waiting in it. There’s a lot of unknowns and a lot more promises of things to come. The werewolves and the vampires are working together now. That may not mean that the feud has ended entirely, but it does mean that the leaders recognize the need to help each other out. This could be bad or good in the future. Especially since no one seems to recall why the feud started i ...more
Donna Vaughan
Aug 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
BENEATH THE BROKEN MOON #5 By Sarah Makela
Sarah Makela is fast becoming one of my favorite authors. By joining two factions that are at war by mating one from each of the sides to the same she-wolf. Derek the vampire and Brendan the werewolf find they are both in love mates to the same she- wolf Carmela. When they are found out by their respective races and the truce is called so they can all look for the missing “nocturnes “and the missing vamps. Carmela, Derek and Brendan begin to think things
Sharon Hatt
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Explosive finale to the first season!
Derek and Brandon are determined to find Carmela, the werewolves and vampires are still working together to find the missing nocturnes and back in the holding facility Gareth (the necromancer) is finding himself more attracted to Chandra and less on board with the Cazador and nocturnes looking to keep the feud going among the different nocturne species. Lots going on in this fast paced exciting read, a few new characters that are sure to show up more in seaso
Lory
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a great way to end the series with the truce in place the vampires and werewolves have to put there feud on the back burner and learn how to work with one another. Carmela finally got her HEA with her vampire and werewolve mate her sorry excuse for father got what was coming to him and her mother was finally free to live her life to the fullest. Chandra can try to move on from her abusive past finally live the life that she wants. I wonder if she'll get her own book because there was plenty ...more
Lynne Cuda
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great 'episode' by Sarah Makela!!

An interesting ending to this 'season' as the author refers to this set of books and that Beneath the Broken Moon will return for a new season. The story line especially complete as far as Derek, Brendan and Carmela's love story begins. Camera's father is handled. A truce of sorts is set up between the werewolves and the vampires with level-headed Derek and Brendan as liaisons. There are still open ends though. What about Gareth, the necromancer/mage? And
Sheryl
Sep 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given a complimentary copy for an honest review by author Sarah Makela. This is part 5 of the series by the author.

Carmela is taken from Derek's house and held by people wanting to continue the feud between the 2 groups. Lucky for the hostages 1 of the men turns against the kidnappers and helps the group escape. Carmela's father attacks Chandra and now faces punishment for his crimes. The trio learn their fate when brought before the alpha.

Action, adventure, betrayal, revenge and romance w
Linda Levine
Feb 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have really enjoyed this series. Carmella, Derek and Brendan have really bonded. It is still a little strange but they both love Carmella enough to push aside their discomfort. When Carmella is at risk, it will take them all working together to save her and others that have been taken.

I so enjoyed these characters and seeing them find a way to all be together is the ultimate happily ever after. They both love Carmella and respect her too. Carmella admires them both and feels such comfort when
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ann
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is part 5 of the Beneath the Broken Moon series and you do need to read all of the books in the series to fully understand everything that is happening in this installment. I though there were only going to be 5 installments to the series....but Sarah Makela has thrown me a curveball with this series....while this story has a soft ending there will also be a season 2 for this series. I can't wait to see how the truce between the werewolves and vampires continues to play out in this series a ...more
Connie
Action packed and fast paced, a great conclusion. Part 5 picks up where Carmela has been kidnapped and the knowledge that Brandon, Carmela and Derek’s bonding is out. They know eventually it will have to be addressed. But the werewolves and vampires put aside their differences and join forces with Brandon and Derek to get Carmela back along with stopping the crimes that have been going on. Really enjoyed but recommend reading all parts together. Received an ARC copy from author for a honest revi ...more
Cilicia White
Jul 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This the fifth and final part to this season and it was a roller coaster ride from start to finish. This story takes off from the ending of part four and our trio has come under scrutiny from their leaders. The bad guys are still out there and are waiting for the perfect time to snatch their prey. We finally learn who the bad guy is and hopefully Carmela's father gets what is coming to him. Waiting on pins and needles for the next season.

I received a copy of this book for a honest review.
Myra Espino
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Beneath the Broken Moon: Part Five, is an amazing read!
In this book, with Carmela being kidnapped, Derek and Brendan will work together to rescue her. But with the ancient conflict between vampires and werewolves, will the two set aside the conflict and rescue the important woman in their life? This book kept me wanting more and more. As the story goes, things will get more interesting, what will happen to these 3 (and their relationship and all). Ms. Sarah nailed it!
Vickie Raynor
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
In this final book in this series, I was not let down. Each book was riveting and full of action. The love scenes were hot, without being too much for the story. The conclusion was non stop and could not have ended better. Bringing together vampires and werewolves in the way the author did was amazing! Loved it!!!!

• Elias (West Bend Saints, #1)
  • Silas (West Bend Saints, #2)
  • Luke (West Bend Saints, #3)
  • Southern Charmer (Charleston Heat, #1)
  • Bear In Mind (Paranormal Dating Agency, #23)
  • Bring to Bear (Paranormal Dating Agency, #24)
  • Wolfing Her Down (Paranormal Dating Agency, #26)
  • Dragon Rights (Paranormal Dating Agency, #25)
  • Savage Desire (The Infinite City #4)
  • A Famiglia Christmas (Famiglia, #3.1)
  • Southern Heartbreaker (Charleston Heat, #4)
  • Southern Gentleman (Charleston Heat, #3)
  • Southern Player (Charleston Heat, #2)
  • Deadly Surrender (Famiglia, #3.5)
  • Untamed Hunger (The Infinite City, #3)
  • Unreasonable (Forbidden Fantasies #3)
  • The Mage's Pawn: Battle Mage Rising Series: Book 1
  • Rogan (Men of Siege, #1)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Sarah Mäkelä loves her fiction dark, magical, and passionate. She is a paranormal romance author, but she's written all over the romance spectrum with cyberpunk, sci-fi, fantasy, urban fantasy... even a sweet contemporary romance!

A life-long paranormal fan, she still sleeps with a night light. In her spare time, she reads sexy books, watches scary mo

Broken (5 books)
  • Beneath the Broken Moon: Part One (Broken, #1)
  • Beneath the Broken Moon: Part Two (Broken, #2)
  • Beneath the Broken Moon: Part Three (Broken, #3)
  • Beneath the Broken Moon: Part Four (Broken, #4)

News & Interviews