Start by marking “Screwed (Screwed, #1)” as Want to Read:
Screwed (Screwed, #1)

Screwed

(Screwed #1)

I have one rule: Don’t shit where you eat.

Several of the women in the condo complex I own would love some one-on-one playtime, and why wouldn’t they? I’m young, fit, attractive, and loaded. Not to mention I’m packing a sizable bulge below the belt. It’s a combination that drops panties on a regular basis.

Yay, me, right?

But my cock, troublemaker that he is, has been confin
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 296 pages
Published September 15th 2015 by Kendall Ryan (first published August 28th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Screwed, please sign up.
Becky Though there will be a novella following about two of the secondary characters in this one--so it is a series, of sorts, but probably both can stand o…moreThough there will be a novella following about two of the secondary characters in this one--so it is a series, of sorts, but probably both can stand on their own if needed. Different H/h, at least.(less)

Start your review of Screwed (Screwed, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Ryan Screwed Title by SueBee_zpshsxpbcf0.jpg
 photo sc cover xBS by sb x_zpsk4arowrp.gif
 photo Sc story xB by sb_zpssk75vkjo.gif
★★★★! Screwed (stand-alone). A serious case of blue balls for Hayden Oliver after embarking on a friendship with off-limit tenant!

“That’s bullshit right there. I should be waking up with my cock in her mouth not because I told her we’d do yoga this morning.”

Screwed is real estate investor Hayden Oliver’s story.

He has lived his life to the fullest screwing his way through half the women in Hollywood, many of whom are residents at his apartment complexes. Bu
Baba
1 Hayden-couldn't-hold-a-candle-to-Drew star. Full interview posted September 3, 2015.

photo oie_vnXnijq9xk6G_zps38rtzyra.gif
 photo oie_uO8cqqWlgm0k_zpsatbnr2ni.gif

Author Kendall Ryan asked me if I'd like to review her romantic comedy Screwed which is due out on September 15th. She said that Screwed is in the same vein as the famous Tangled. I couldn't decline her offer because I happen to have very fond memories of cocky Drew. However that be, while reading Screwed I had to realize…

There can be only one!

And that is most definitely Drew and not Hayden. Screwed wasn't real
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars

[image error]

This is a very fun, light, sexy read. I found it hit the spot because it can be read in one sitting and made for an enjoyable evening. If you like the trope of the hero/manwhore trying the friend route with a spunky heroine and eventual fall into love, this one's for you!

Hayden Oliver is pretty much your typical manwhore. He thinks with his nine inch member and has been sampling all the hot female tenants living at most of his properties.

”I’m not looking for somethin
Kendall Ryan
Sep 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
HOLY MOTHER, it's almost TIME!

photo high g_zpsixjebteh.gif

Time for what you ask? Time to get SCREWED.

Why do I suddenly feel all tingly? No. That isn’t part of the plan. He does not get to strut over here and make me go all lusty for his dirty, dirty man rod. Especially after what Roxy just told me. Has my vagina no shame? There are probably cooties crawling up and down that overused flagpole.
 photo FB ad screwed5_zpskrqbcpxn.jpg

Can men and women really be "just friends"?

She swore off men after her last breakup. He made a pact to his best
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 Screw Me Stars Please

Screwed is a standalone novel by Kendall Ryan. I love Kendall Ryan books. They are sweet, short and hit the right spot for me every time. I also love that each book is different and she has a way in making me fall in love with her characters.

Hayden owns a condo complex. He doesn’t screw where he eats. He’s had a bad previous experience with a tenant and he doesn’t want to relive that again. Emery just moved into Hayden’s complex and she is forewarned of his player ways. Em
Catarina
3 Screwed Stars.

Hayden is a real estate investor that doesn’t do relationships, so he just go from one girl to another. Emery is a law intern who doesn’t do playboys, because she had her heart broken by one. When she moves to one of his buildings their attraction is immediate but they agree on being “friends.”. But when things get to strong to ignore, who’ll be the first one to give in?

description

Despite being a very readable book, there was some aspects that didn’t work for me. To be honest I didn’t f
Candace
Aug 23, 2015 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone looking for a quick, cute, light-hearted romance
Cute and fun are the words that come to mind when I think of how to best describe this book. It was a straightforward, light-hearted story with likable characters and a fast pace. I listened to the Audible version and it was just over 5 hours, which is really short (especially if you listen at 3x speed, like I usually do). It would be a good choice if you're looking for a book you could finish in a short period of time.

The heroine, Emery, has recently relocated to California for a new job. She i
✰ Liz ✰
"All systems are primed and ready to go. I must seek and plunder."-Hayden

description

Screwed is a truly delightful read full of witty banter, clever dialogue, and likable characters. Like a package of pop rock candy it pops and gives you a shot of sugar to the system and leaves you floating on a sugar high!

description

Emery is a transplant to the big bad HOLLYWOOD! Upon moving into her new apartment complex, a neighbor warns her to stay away from the apartment complex "bad boy" Hayden. Not only is Hayden a well known
Beverly
Aug 28, 2015 rated it really liked it

I feel like a stalker when it comes to Kendall Ryan. Her books are always some of my favorites, so I am constantly watching and waiting for her new releases. I don’t think anyone does sexy, sweet and easy breezy as well as Kendall. So when I learned she was writing a sexy romantic comedy book I was dying to read it!

Screwed is the perfect blend of what I love from Kendall, it’s sexy, sweet, but also so much FUN! Hayden owns the building where Emery just moved in. She recently graduated from col
Denisa
I was so bored I wanted to cry at times.

Oh my God!!!! This is the most boring book I've ever read! EVER!
I finished it only because I was just too lazy to search for a different one (and because I skimmed, but hey, it's impossible not to with this one!).

Everything was so damn linear! Nothing happened! NOTHING!
It was supposed to be a funny read, the characters interesting at least, but they really weren't. It was the same old story, same old lack of chemistry, same old people.

I get why people li
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
♦ 3.5 "Nine-inch and Cute" Stars! ♦

photo AgnihRV_zpsuxlhl21t.gif

So, this was my first read by Kendall Ryan and it was a 'kind of good' start. I had quite high expectations for Screwed and well.. I am a little bit disappointed.

This is a stand-alone novel that explains the story between Hayden Oliver (a 'cannot keep it in my pants' real state investor) and Emery E. Winters (a 'new in the city' law intern who happens to be a tenant in one of our hero's buildings). These two start of as friends, even tough they are very at
Jennifer Probst
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So so so good - dirty and delicious I adored this book!
TeriLyn
Sep 17, 2015 rated it really liked it

4 "I would bounce on that pogo stick for hours." Stars

If you're looking for a relatively short, angst free, funny story with two great characters who give even greater banter - Screwed is the story for you. Reading this book was an excellent way to spend two and a half hours of my night. After looking for a quick, flirty read and having Screwed recommended by a friend I read the blurb, immediately one-clicked, and commenced thoroughly enjoying.

I laughed out loud many times at the funny quirks o
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
You always want what you can't have...Isn't that the way it always goes? Hayden, however, doesn't think that applies to him. And even though he doesn't really do friends, he thinks he's totally capable of being just friends with the woman he cannot have.

Hayden is quite the character...so sure of himself, so cocky but we get just a glimmer of something...something that threw him for a loop and set him on the path he's on today.

Emery is all about business. She's been burned in the past, three ti
Cristina
Aug 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: not-finished
DNF - 3 stars

Almost half way in the book and I was bored...really bored...

description

The characters where great but the book development was nonexistent. The action was pretty linear and therefore it bored me to death.

description

I gave it 3 stars because I really love this author but this novel just wasn't for me.

Kay (❦ ᴗ ❦ ✿) BooksandMe

“Friends. I will become friends with benefits with the so hot I want to bend her over and fuck her in broad daylight new girl.”

I don’t really like some pre-conceived notions of what this novel is about while reading because it sometimes mess with what I feel and supposed to feel. Screwed is a light and romantic novel, with a bit of humor in it.

“He’s ridiculously handsome with an angular jaw that has just the right amount of stubble, and a ready smirk that begs to be either slap
Alex ☣ Deranged KittyCat ☣
One simply likes a nice erotic fairy tale. And that's just what Screwed is.

We have Hayden, a hot, young, rich playboy, and we have Emery, a hot, young, soon to be rich law intern. They meet and they try the friendship card in spite of their attraction for each other. They soon have hot sex and fall in love. They start dating.

The end.
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
REVIEW TO COME!!

description

ARC provided for an honest review

Sabrina
Jul 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Hayden Oliver is the epitome of a manwhore. He knows his nine inch cock is a Gods gift to all women and used it like it's his superpower, and his own building is his playground. But right when he see's his next target moving in, his business partner tells him that he is no longer allowed to sleep with the tenants in the building. So he takes a new approach, he befriends her.

Emery just moved to LA for an internship at one of the law firms there. She has always wanted to be a lawyer and t
Carissa
“I definitely know my way around a clit. No worries there. It’s all about pressure and speed.”

Real Estate investor Hayden Oliver, knows his way around women. He has stared in his own and many others personal fantasies. Living them out with every available woman that tickles his fancy. He has even infiltrated his way through his female tenants. Not without controversy, of course. His best friend and current partner has made him promise to focus on the business and not have any sexual relation
Brendy
Sep 02, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mainly-romance
2.5, being honest!
Okay this one was about to be a part of my Left-aside shelf REALLY!

I practically forced myself to finish reading it, ‘cause I was actually hoping to get better at the end, which was not!

There are tons of books where; guy and girl comes as friends first,
description
a bit of sexual tension and the feelings…
description
but this one was , really, getting me bored.
description

Yeah! There was pretty dirty little talking, no real sexual tension, or at least it didn’t feel like it, a few laughing moments abou
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Sexy friends to lovers romance with a lot if humor and low angst. And a hero who grovels well.

Totally safe for me.
Manwhore who stops his playboy ways at first site of heroine.
Jul 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
The cutest fart haha

Hayden is a serious ladies man he doesn't do relationships or complications life is good 4 him but his bff Hudson as a pain in his ass with him cause he's sleeping with the tenants in there building's they own an Hudson as had enough an puts a ban on him doin it again but when Hayden sees the beautiful Emery she is the new tenant in Hayden's apartment block an now thinks just got completed he can't sleep with her but can he he as never been friends with a girls before ca
Shawna
3 ½ stars – Contemporary Romance/Romantic Comedy

This was a fun, cute romantic comedy. I was pleasantly surprised by the friends-to-lovers aspect of the relationship between the H/h, especially considering what a player the hero was in the beginning. The yoga scenes were funny, and the romantic development seemed believable. But I was also somewhat disappointed by the relaxed pacing and lukewarm chemistry. I expected lots of fun, naughty, sexy times given Hayden’s cocky, manwhore reputation, but
Three Chicks
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

Hayden Oliver is a property developer. Along with his best friend and partner, Hudson Stone they own multiple apartment complexes in Los Angeles. They take mediocre complexes, sink money into them and turn them into upscale properties. They are both successful, gorgeous and balls deep in women.

The only fly in the ointment-Hayden tends to have one night stands with his tenants. They quickly become pissed tenants at the way he blows them off afterwards and Hudson is sick of dea
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

www.GlitterTextOnline.com

#Screwed1

The title of this book is so fitting because Hayden Oliver is indeed SCREWED. Can a man who has a nine-inch cock and a healthy appetite for the ladies, keep his cock under control when a sexy brunette bombshell lawyer recently moves into his apartment complex that he co-owns with his friend, Hudson? So when his business partner and friend Hudson laid down the laws for him to no longer screw the tenants, Hayden is left with only one optio
Violina The Romance Lover
3 "Nothing special" stars

Emery is the new girl in the building that Hayden owns. She is an intern in famous law firm. She is sassy, smart and determinate. She is kind of girl who fights for everything in her life. Although her relationship status is pretty awful. Been with douchebags all her life made her want to sworn off men but when she moved in the new condo comples in L.A she met the charming, blue-eyed man who knows how to handle women, how to seduce and knows.. where the G spot i
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
Hayden Oliver has a problem. He can’t seem to keep it in his pants and is slowly turning the tenants of his high-end rentals into a tissy as he works his way through all the available women. So it’s not too surprising when his business partner tells him that he needs to keep his dick to himself. But what is surprising is the desire he feels for the most recent resident, Emery.

Emery hasn’t had the greatest of luck when it comes to selecting men. Even after being warned about Hayden, she can’t he
Jabberwocky

Cliffhanger: (view spoiler)
HEA: (view spoiler)
Review on Blog: *to come*

description

*full review to come*["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>
L*Take Me To My HEA*
I want more

confused 4 67 Jun 22, 2016 08:19AM

• The Private Rehearsal (Caught Up In Love #4)
  • The Pretending Plot (Caught Up in Love, #1)
  • My Sexy Rival (Stars In Their Eyes Duet #2)
  • The Second Chance Plan (Caught Up In Love, #3)
  • Consumed by You (Fighting Fire #3)
  • Mister O (Big Rock, #2)
  • Cocky Client (Steamy Coffee Collection, #3)
  • My Charming Rival (Stars In Their Eyes Duet #1)
  • The Break-Up Album
  • Inappropriate
  • The Big One (Mister Hotshot, #2)
  • Best Laid Plans (Lucky in Love, #1)
  • P.S. It's Always Been You
  • Delayed Satisfaction (Always Satisfied, #0.5)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
  • Full Package (Big Rock #4)
  • Your French Kisses (Boyfriend Material #4)
  • British Banger (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 3 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Tod ...more

Screwed (2 books)
  • Monster Prick (Screwed, #1.5)