Start by marking “Spotting His Leopard (Shifters, Inc. #5)” as Want to Read:
Spotting His Leopard (Shifters, Inc. #5)

Spotting His Leopard

(Shifters, Inc. #5)

Wolf shifter Tyler Witlocke, who’s taking a most unusual vacation, just slapped a copper collar and a pair of handcuffs on his fated mate – right after meeting her.
Unfortunately, it’s not for fun and games – Gwenneth is a ruthless criminal who’s left a trail of bodies behind her, and he’s got no choice but to take her in. However, everything is not as it appears on the Fe
Published July 9th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Spotting His Leopard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spotting His Leopard

Hollie
This was the first book by St.Clair in quite awhile and I remembered how much I enjoyed writing style. the storyline was fast paced and the characters were enjoyable. I was in the mood for a good shifter read that didn't feel like dozens of others I've read in the past and this one certainly delivered.
Ruckasaurus Rex
Oct 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
“For the sake of blending in, you should probably kiss me immediately,” she murmured into his ear. “Oh, the things I do for you. Any other requests?” She could hear the smirk in his voice. She pretended to consider for a moment. “Yes. There should be plenty of tongue. And you should get handsy.” He let out an exaggerate sigh. “Well, if you insist.”

Spotting His Leopard was yet another delightful Shifters, Inc. series story by paranormal romance author Georgette St. Clair. This 185 page story is f
Monica
Jul 14, 2015 rated it liked it
There was way too much going on to know which way was up! The Shadow Man, Witch Doctor, Fertility Goddess island stuff, open sex, her sister, the kids, King and Queen, corrupt police etc there really wasnt much romance in it for Tyler and Gwen. I was a little disappointed and it took me longer than usual to get through it. Normally I devour her work in like 2 hours...this took me days. Also, I had a lot of trouble technical issues with Amazon and my Kindle App. Not my favorite in her books and I ...more
barbara s howard
Jul 13, 2015 rated it liked it
Ok book

I did not especially care for this book but it was an ok read. The others in this series were better.
Diane
Aug 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Okay read

Okay read but nit a# good as others in the series. Felt there were too many bad guys and some unfinished business.
Carmel
Apr 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really liked it!
Zoey
Aug 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
Good

Book was OK. Had me a bit men at times but over all, I did like it. I always like the steamy scenes though...specially the one out doors hehehehe...
Kimmie
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love Georgette St. Clair's books. She is wickedly talented
when it comes to telling a story. she Grabs you and holds your
attention til the end. This book was no exception. It was wicked
funny, full of suspense. and of course Hot sexy moments. I have
loved the shifters Inc. series but this one is by far my favorite.
Finally Tyler finds his mate. His sneaky mother blackmails him
into taking a vacation, but being a security agent he can not help
himself. He looks into the security at the
Wanda Mayhue
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing story it captured my complete attention and I was unable to put the book down until I had read all the way through to the very last page.

Tyler is a strong, sexy, alpha wolf shifter who is on the island for a forced vacation, when he sees his soul mate. He is also employed by Shifters Inc. as a security expert and his mate is in a whole lot of trouble.

Gwynneth is beautiful, feisty leopard shifter and she is on the island to steal the a Eye of the Jaguar. What she does not expe
Sharon Adams
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great shifter romance

This was a great read for a rainy day! I liked the way it started, clever little sneak attack, and then I really enjoyed the alpha male, who was strong, handsome and smart. the alpha female was cute, also strong, and a likable character. It had a sort of Oliver Twist background, with kids and thieves, but I enjoyed the way she spun it into a sort of union..although an unfair one. The story kept you interested, and there was an HEA. I didn't have any loose ends, and I didn't
Terry
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A thief, law abiding citizen, high priest...

This book was well worth the wait. Tyler finally found his mate. Like they say, when you least expected, get tricked to going on vacation by your parents and you will find your mate...ok, that's one of my sayings. Gwenette was a reformed thief that was undercover and Tyler was on so-called vacation. He saw her across the room and knew instantly she was his. In order to save her they met with the high priestess who helped them sneak into the palace to s
Rhonda Jones
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Story

Tyler goes to a tropical island on a forced vacation and ends up finding action, mystery, and romance. This was such a great story. Thieves try to steal a fertility stone, but Tyler notices and intervenes. Only he puts the thieves lives at risk, and one is his fated mate. There are so many plot twists in this story it will keep you wondering just who is the bad guy(s), and who else is out to kill the good guys. That is, if you can figure out who the good guys are! This story was s
Denise
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The story of Shifter's Inc continues with Tyler, the computer geek's parents, sending him off on a vacation. What started out as a forced time-out from technology, turned into something much more. The story starts out with a little spying and quickly evolves. There are so many twists and turns and characters that you don't know who works for the good guys and who works for the bad. I didn't want to put the book down till I was done and neither will you!
Sue
Oct 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Tyler is the latest member of shifters inc to find his mate.
This book is fast paced with lots going on, lies, deceit, murder, betrayal! Not the most romantic way to meet your mate but hey, if it works, it works ! And it certainly proves that absolutely NOTHING can keep apart Fated Mates.
It would have been nice to have had a little bit more focus on Tyler and Gwenneth themselves but still a good page turner.
Tasha
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
omg Tyler finally meets his Fated Mate... but it comes at a cost she might be just pure trouble or maybe she isn't... This series has been so fun to read (I actually re-read all the books that I read earlier in the year, couldn't resist). I am hoping Tyler isn't as stubborn as most of the others cause man did they need their heads either banged against a wall or examined lol. Tyler is a sweetheart and I am so happy that he now has a Fated Mate like all the others.
Livey
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I definitely would be concerned to be on an island without Internet but an employee of Shifter's Inc. is resourceful even when on an unwanted vacation. Gwenneth and Tyler find themselves together with different missions, but true mates! Lots of action, rescues and hot lovin'.
Ceola
Jul 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Hot damn a doozy of a story.
Tyler is tricked by his mother into a vacation on an island with no technology!!
Worse it's a fertility island.. Couples trying to make Cubs and pups all over the place.
And Tyler's mate just walked in.. He doesn't know who she is but she is looking guilty as hell
Sherrin Alsop
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Run to the store for this one!

Georgette St. Clair never disappoints. You'll find intrigue, mystery, action, suspense and a great love story in this book. A female leopard shifter and male wolf shifter who are fated mates. It does not get any better!
Trina Brooks
Aug 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Surprised ending

Very interesting action and suspense from the beginning. The children were very heartrending, my heart was thrilled with of the honorable action of bad guys against evil ones.
Sandra
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
There was a lot going on in this book ... a tropical island, a missing twin, a witch doctor, corrupt police, thieves, open sex everywhere and a fertility goddess, not to mention fated mates ... if you believe in that kind of thing. Luckily, our hero believes.

Lots of action, very well told.
Carol Ma
Dec 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5
Julie
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've read all of This authors books and I've enjoyed this book as much as the others. Another home run!
Mizunderstood
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great book :-)
Manda
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
10/10
Sonia
Jul 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Fast paced,twist,sex,murder,humor. A lot going on
Jennifer Erwin
Jul 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Yet another great addition to this series.
Barbara Eichler-Cline
Sep 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Romance and mystery

Enjoy shifters Inc series. Nice story with a happy ending. The bad guys got their just deserts. And the children got homes.
Lauren
Aug 07, 2016
Misty Green burden
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
another good book not my favorite to the series thougj
Joanna Jones
rated it it was ok
Aug 23, 2015

• Not Dead Yet (Lucy Hart, Deathdealer #2)
  • Bearly Ever (Arcadia Knights, #1)
  • Allegra Fairweather (Allegra Fairweather Mystery #1)
  • An Accidental Affair (Distinguished Rogues, #4)
  • The Wooden Mile (Something Wickedly Weird #1)
  • Hearts Aflame Collection I
  • Alpha Moon (Red Moon, #4)
  • The Quick and the Undead
  • Bound To Her Bear (Bear Bluff Clan, #1)
  • Claiming His Desire (Feral Breed Motorcycle Club, #6)
  • Synergy (3013, #11.25)
  • Saving Grace (Lord Rotheby's Influence #2)
  • Eve Quinn Bonnie Trilogy
  • Unbearably Stranded (Mystic Harbor, Book 1)
  • The Demon Notebook (The Demon Notebook #1)
  • Love's Fire
  • Dangerous Distraction: A Guardians Novella Part 1
  • Two Weddings and One Near Funeral (Southern Arcana, #3.5)

Shifters, Inc. (6 books)
  • The Alpha Meets His Match (Shifters Inc., #1)
  • His Purrfect Mate (Shifters, Inc., #2)
  • Pixie The Lion Tamer (Shifters, Inc. #3)
  • The Bear Who Loved Me (Shifters, Inc., #4)
  • Blackmailed By The Wolf (Shifters, Inc. #6)