Start by marking “A Tinfoil Hat of My Own: A Tale of Friendship, Bikers, and Werewolves” as Want to Read:
A Tinfoil Hat of My Own: A Tale of Friendship, Bikers, and Werewolves

A Tinfoil Hat of My Own: A Tale of Friendship, Bikers, and Werewolves

Bikers are sort of pissy. So are werewolves.

Dealing with the devastating end to her long-term relationship with Cobweb, Eunice decides to pick up the broken pieces of her heart and glue them back together with the healing song of nature and a nourishing brandy to replenish the soul.

As evening falls on her drunken pity party in the park, it's time to head home and deal wi
Published July 10th 2015 by Echo Shea

To ask other readers questions about A Tinfoil Hat of My Own, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Tinfoil Hat of My Own

Dianne
Aug 22, 2015 Dianne rated it it was amazing
Poor Eunice, things aren’t going so great for her. She has broken up with her biker boyfriend, Cobweb, may have done something she shouldn’t have and now, she is trapped by a pretty big werewolf with some pretty big werewolf teeth. (Maybe she would be more terrified if she weren’t a little drunk?) In charges her knight in shining…tinfoil???? and her life promises never to be the same!

Hilarious, chaotic, quirky and quick, A Tinfoil Hat of My Own by Echo Shea is one of those fantasy shorts that wi
Coyora Dokusho
Dec 25, 2015 Coyora Dokusho rated it really liked it
Manic and funny and a short story! No particular plot, but not really a problem. Enjoyable~~
Phillip Stephens
Dec 31, 2015 Phillip Stephens rated it really liked it
Better on it's own than as the plug for a novel

Echo Shea's Tinfoil Hat of My Own is one of those short stories intended to promote a novel, in this case Shea's Light a Candle for the Beast. Usually the story accompanies the first chapter or two of the novel to whet your whistle (which Tinfoil does), and in most cases the story relates in some way to the novel or its characters, which Tinfoil doesn't.

It's not often, however, that the short story whets your whistle for a far different novel than t
Sherry Fundin
I love the title and cover for A Tinfoil Hat Of My Own by Echo Shea. Not only did she write this super short, but she created the fabulous cover too.

Eunice should know better than to walk in the isolated part of the park. After all, it is very possible that her ex boyfriend’s biker club may come after her for what she did to them.

There are screams, a bite, she runs, but doesn’ t get far.

Thank God for Billy Joe.

Got 5 or 10 minutes, check out this fun and quirky supernatural tale.

I think the title
Patricia
Sep 17, 2015 Patricia rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness , poor Eunice she is having a really , really bad day . First she breaks up with her boyfriend and then is cornered and attacked in the park by a gang of werewolves . She might of had a chance to get away if she wasn't drunk. Things look bleak for our girl Eunice until her knight in shining tinfoil shows up and foils the plans of the wolves .
All I can say about this short story is be prepared to laugh your ass off. Echo has written such a fun and witty short story . The character
Brandi Reeves-Pearson (Saints and Sinners Books)
This is a quick, fun, and enjoyable read. Tales of paranormal and fantasy come to life in this short story! I highly recommend reading this, it is packed full of all things paranormal and I am looking forward to reading more from this author!
Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~
Apr 12, 2017 Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun quick read, I'm sad I have had it on my tbr list for way too long.
My favourite line nearly had my snorting water.
"Then I heard this splash like something falling into the water and there was another scream and I might’ve been suffering from blood loss at the time, because my first thought was that the bastard was attacking mermaids!"

I definitely recommend this short story.
Julie
Jul 31, 2015 Julie rated it really liked it
A Tinfoil Hat of My Own by Echo Shea is a 2015 publication.

This story, at least in my humble opinion, should be placed in the “flash fiction” category, if people are still using that phrase. This book is very short, with about twenty-three pages- but it packs a lot of punch, and that's hard to do on short notice, so to speak.

The story is centered around Eunice who has recently broken up with her Hell's Angel bicker club boyfriend- 'Cobweb'. She may have taken that break up kind of hard, and is
Lena Carmona
Jul 15, 2015 Lena Carmona rated it really liked it
LENA'S RANDOM REVIEWS
An ABLS R&R

A Tinfoil Hat of My Own by Echo Shea

A little about the Story: Eunice has a bad break up with Cobweb and throws a major Tantrum. He being apart of the Hell's Angels MC, she walks away knowing they will come after her. Little did she know, they weren't the only ones & how drastically her life would change.

Lena's Opinion

Pros- I Love this Short Story. Humor in the mist of danger. Sarcastic Humor at that. She is being attacked by something and instead of screa
Melissa
Jul 17, 2015 Melissa rated it it was amazing
A Terrific Quirky Funny Read
This is not the first book that I've read by this author and it most certainly will not be the last. I just love her witty, sarcastic, quirky writing style. This story is not exception. Eunice is a definite oddball among oddballs. You would think that screaming for dear life would come from her upon being attacked, rather than when being rescued, but I guess the though didn't occur to her, what with all of the other random hilarious thoughts rolling through her mind.
Whitney Cannavina
Dec 30, 2015 Whitney Cannavina rated it liked it
Review by Whitney at The Club
I received an ARC fro an honest review

I don't really know what to say about this book. It was weird and not really what I was expecting. The girl is running from werewolf's and meets a weird man who saved her. She has an odd way of thinking as she goes through the motions in this story. Her thought process seems to be all over the place and when she finally is saved by the man he eventually gives her her own tinfoil hat. The writing was good and unique as the story.

I
Tracy Ehlers
Jul 10, 2015 Tracy Ehlers rated it it was amazing
Anna Salamatin
Jul 15, 2015 Anna Salamatin rated it it was amazing
What a absolutely enjoyable experience. This quick and quirky read is about the bonding friendship between two of societies misfits.
They each accept the others eccentric views without question, just as we all did as small children. I just had to smile and sometimes laugh (in a good way) at this extraordinary "odd couple"...... Well Done.
Suleika Santana -All About Books
Loved this short story! It's different and that is what I like about this author's stories, they are different but in a good way, I like her style for sure. This short story is definitely a bit on the funny side which I liked a lot.
Definitely recommend for a fun read.
Jen Winters
Jul 10, 2015 Jen Winters rated it it was amazing
Fast and funny!!

Love this narrative! Best first person POV I've read in a long while...well, since Echo's last book! Love the story arch and hope for more of these two characters and maybe a more in depth history of this world. <3
Miranda Shanklin
Nov 17, 2015 Miranda Shanklin rated it really liked it
This is a very short but fun read. It was different than what I am used to but it was well written, easy to follow and fun to read.

It only took me about an hour to read it but I was glad that I did. It is a funny short about paranormal activity and it brings an original humor to the story.
Mary Boehm
Nov 09, 2015 Mary Boehm rated it it was amazing
Short read about a boyfriend biker that becomes the ex to a witch turned werewolf saved by a hunter.
Joan Clark
Jul 10, 2015 Joan Clark rated it it was amazing
This is a short, fun, quirky read. It is perfect for a few minutes of escapism into a fantastical world filled with laughs and eye rolls. I highly recommend this short story.
Jenny Schwartz
Jul 12, 2015 Jenny Schwartz rated it it was amazing
Shelves: authors-i-know, 2015
A Tinfoil Hat of My Own has a quirky, strong voice that tells an off-beat story that engages your attention and races you through to the end.
Yvonne Farmer
Jul 10, 2015 Yvonne Farmer rated it it was amazing
Shelves: love-this-book
I Loved this story! This story was fun and full of surprises. It was a really quick read. I Love Echo Shea's stories and cannot wait for more of her writing.
Jasmine
Sep 01, 2015 Jasmine rated it liked it
Review to come
A. McCarty
Oct 20, 2016 A. McCarty rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Read

This short story was unique and interesting. It kept me wanting to read. I wish it didn't end, but all good things have to end sometime. This was a wonderful read and if you are looking for something to take place of boredom this is it.
Osama Bin Laden
Osama Bin Laden rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2017
Brian Beasley
Brian Beasley rated it liked it
Nov 27, 2015
Echo Shea
Jul 10, 2015 Echo Shea rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Carmen Alicea
Carmen Alicea rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2015
Diana Page
Diana Page rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2015
Louise
Louise rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2015
Suzan Woods
Suzan Woods rated it it was amazing
Nov 13, 2015
Trail-Mix Readers: Can I nominate... 3 14 Sep 21, 2015 06:38AM
Echo Shea is an urban fantasy author.
She can be found avoiding house works, guarding her chocolate, and penning her next read.
Want more? Try her on Facebook, Twitter, or her website.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Echo-S...

More about Echo Shea...

“I don’t really believe in aliens. I like to think of them as planet challenged.” 0 likes