Start by marking “Hidden Gifts” as Want to Read:
Hidden Gifts

Hidden Gifts

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
I'm Vanessa Lyons, and for the first time in my life I’m learning to use my Gift of Mind without guilt or fear of discovery. I left my childhood home once again, determined to move forward; putting Caine behind me, as I settle back down in my quiet little town.

But all is not peaceful in my neck of the woods. Women are being raped and murdered, and I’m caught in the middle.
ebook
Published July 7th 2015 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Hidden Gifts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hidden Gifts

really liked it 4.00  ·

Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
*** 3.5 Stars ***

Cannot be read as a standalone.

This story gave me a minor headache.

description

Hidden Gifts was written better than Stolen Gifts because it felt less choppy. But the two books seemed... inconsistent with each other. Stolen gifts had one love making scene. This one was leaning towards erotica. I have no problems with erotic books. Actually, I LOVE erotic books. I was just not expecting it since the first book had so little heat.

Although this was written better, I'm going to lean more towar
Ann
Jul 18, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book of the Gift Series and I did not read book 1. While I had little trouble picking up the storyline, I didn't really like the lead character, Vanessa. She can read people's minds and is helping police solve a series of rapes and murders by scanning the thoughts of his victims. There is a third book coming. While the book read well, I probably will not continue the series.
Sara
Sarah Toussaint
Mar 18, 2017
Caroline Shaw
Aug 06, 2017
Author Rasha Selim was born in Cairo, Egypt and was raised in both Cairo and Dubai, United Arab Emirates. She moved to the U.S. to attend college and pursue a career as a Forensic Psychologist. She left criminology behind to become the mother of three wonderfully active boys. Rasha has spent her life engaged with books and as stories of her own began to develop she knew that she had to get them do ...more