Start by marking “Nobody But You (Cedar Ridge, #3)” as Want to Read:
Nobody But You (Cedar Ridge, #3)

Nobody But You

(Cedar Ridge #3)

4.07  ·  Rating details ·  4,001 Ratings  ·  664 Reviews
SOMETIMES YOU CAN GO HOME AGAIN…

After an overseas mission goes wrong, Army Special Forces officer Jacob Kincaid knows where he must go to make things right: back home to the tiny town of Cedar Ridge, Colorado. All he needs to scrub away his painful past is fresh mountain air, a lakeside cabin, and quiet solitude. But what he discovers is a gorgeous woman living on a boat a
Published March 29th 2016 by Grand Central Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Nobody But You, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Yvonne V (Naughty Professora) I didn't see it in this one. Maybe because they weren't at the lodge very much?

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Nobody But You is book three in the Cedar Ridge series by Jill Shalvis. This book was generously provided to me in exchange for an honest review by NetGalley, Grand Central Publishing, and by the author.

You know, every book in this series is amazing. After each of the first two books I thought maybe that one was my favorite. After just finishing this book, I feel the same way. Wow, just wow! I just knew I was going to fall in love with Jacob…and I most certainly did.

photo tumblr_ml2bnvWsxm1r3wd7yo1_500_zps8c485b67.jpg

Jacob Kincaid has come home
Christy
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!!!!

photo 44869FB9-2E8D-492C-930E-CC2EADD44BE1_zpsicfby0j1.jpg

When I picked up this book, I was in the mood for romance. A lighter romance. Nothing too over the top. Just something sweet, fun and sexy. This book was it. It was not overly sexy or overly sweet, but the perfect combination. This is the first Jill Shalvis book I’ve read, but next time I’m in the mood for a book like this, I can see her becoming the author I’d turn to.

Sophie Marren is recently divorced and holding on to one thing from her marriage. Not the one thing she loved, no.
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 Stars

I'm not really into hurrying," he said.
"What are you into?"
"Slow. Long. Hard. Hot. Dirty..." His teeth sank into her earlobe. "You still in?"

Sometimes a girl just needs a sweet, light and steamy romance with a quirky heroine and a broken but swoony heroine, and this book definitely delivered! It had the feels, the swoons, and the laughs. I enjoyed every single page of it!

Now I went into this a little backwards as I hadn't read the previous two books in the Cedar Ridge series. That b
Stacey is Sassy
Dec 01, 2015 rated it really liked it

Famous last words…

Nobody But You gave me the warm and fuzzies...eventually…with a little heartburn, nausea and fire in the hole first. Do you know one thing that makes me smirk the most in romance novels? When both the hero and heroine start up a relationship stating that they aren’t looking for love, don’t want love or the dreaded - don’t fall for me…I’m bad news. Do you know why it makes me smirk? Because I know these suckers will be eating their words. You can’t help who you fall in love wit
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4.5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I think what I love the most in contemporary romances is the heady feeling that maybe all of it could be real… And if someone can make me swoon with a sexy and fun romance, it’s definitely Jill Shalvis.

There is a place I crave when I crack open a book by this author, there is a place I’m truly looking forward to visit each time a Jill Shalvis’ lands on my e-reader, and this place is my happy place.
I think the secret behind this is her ability to depict realistic characters,
Geri Reads
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!

What can I say? Jill Shalvis has a way of taking a simple, straightforward story and turning into an engaging, funny, and sizzling hot book. Nobody But You delivered on its premise, and then some. This book is feel-good romance at its best.

Jacob Kincaid is back in Cedar Ridge and ready to finally face the family he abandoned when he signed for the military. But he wants to do it on his own terms.

Sophie meanwhile is down on her luck after divorcing her philandering husband. She got he
Dali
Happy book birthday

A sassy, steamy and swoon worthy romance with heart. Reading a Jill Shalvis is like coming home to delicious chocolate with its perfect accompanying glass of wine while relaxing with a feel good book.
“Come on, make my day and say it,” he teased.
She covered her face. “Bit me.”
“I’d love to… Right on your client, minus the ‘e’ and the ‘n’”

Hudson Kincaid is back home after leaving his family for almost a decade to join the Army. Having survived his team member and best frien
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
I'd receieved this book thru a "book review club" where random romances are sent once a week to read and review. I don't choose them, they do. But I signed up so I tried this. Nobody But You is the type of romance just a bit too "tame" for me. Three years ago it'd be a perfect fit but my tastes have evolved. So nothing whatsoever against this book, but this is aimed more for the Nicholas Sparks or Nora Roberts type fans. I'm a bit of a darker, grittier, steamier book reader. Moving on...

Advance
WhiskeyintheJar/Kyraryker
First thing first, Kenna doesn't get her own story?!?

Overall, meh. Sexy, understanding, funny, and a little bit clueless hero with life falling apart, sexy, and a bit wack-a-doodle heroine. They meet-cute, lust, misunderstand, and fall in love. It's Shalvis good but oh boy is my closet overflowing with the done there t-shirts I have from this author. I hope the Heartbreaker series has a bit more individuality or spark...or Lucky Harbor Sheriff Sawyer, I can always take more Sawyer.
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life.

This book was all kinds of wonderful! I can honestly say that I loved it and was rooting for Sophie and Jacob from the very start. This story really had a little bit of everything that I like to see in a romance novel and I found myself feeling perfectly content as I turned the pages. This is the third book in the Cedar Ridge series but each book in the series works perfectly well as a stand alone novel. This is only the second book by Jill S
Yodamom
Jill Shalvis is one of my go to authors for happy feel good reads. Cedar Ridge is a wonderful place to live, work and what a family ! There is not a single member of this family that I haven't adored. This is Jacob's story, the long lost twin finally returns home.
Jacob is back, and he's brought some baggage along with him. Baggage not so much from the war, but from his last dealings with his family. He was a coward, and he knows it's time to face up to it, but he is distracted by a red headed w
☕ Kimberly
Mar 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nobody But You takes place in Cedar Ridge Montana and introduces us to Army Special Forces officer Jacob Kincaid and local resident Sophie Marren.

Sophie has recently divorced her cheating, controlling husband and is living on his boat. She only has a few problems. 1. She hates boats and suffers from seasickness. 2. She is broke and working a string of temporary jobs from dog grooming to organizing events. 3. She has no place to dock her boat, so each night she tries to outrun the Lake Patrol by
Jacob Proffitt
This is the third in a series and you really should read the others to get the whole family dynamic down. And then stop before coming to this one if you want to maintain your calm.

If we ever develop the technology to measure stupid, this book will come with a warning that only industrial-strength instruments should be used. Indeed, I could see commercials bragging that their instrument can handle evaluating this story without breaking ala "The Idiometer 9000 isn't just tough, it's Nobody-But-You
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.

*sigh* There's nothing better than a Jill Shalvis hero. Well. Maybe her heroines. It's a damn close call. Nobody But You was a wonderful addition to the series. Sweet, funny, sexy, heartwarming. Shalvis weaves so many elements together for a knock out read. The only thing that could have made it better was a kitty or pup added to the mix.

The quick of it is that Jacob bailed on his family years ago after a fight with his twin brother. He joined the arm
Claire Robinson
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "I'm yours for the duration." Stars!

I am a huge Jill Shalvis fan, and seeing that the Cedar Ridge series, is how I discovered how much I like her writing and story-lines, I have a pretty big soft spot for it.

"I’d never bet against you."

I have been waiting for the elusive Jacob Kinkaid to have his story told, and the author once again didn’t disappoint. As expected our leading man is paired with a strong and sassy female, but both of them are not without their own issues, that they are workin
Stacee
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This one was a lot of fun. I loved Sophie and Jacob. They have great chemistry and adorable banter and I thoroughly enjoyed that they were nearly inseparable.

There is a touch of angst, but it's not horrible. Sophie and Jacob both have some issues to work through and they just so supportive.

Of course there's a tiny conflict and then a lovely HEA. As always, Jill delivers a fun pick me up when I didn't know what I wanted to read.

**Huge thanks to Grand Central Publishing and NetGalley for providing
Tina "IRead2Escape"
Hotness Rating 3 out of 5

Nobody But You may very well be my favorite book of the Cedar Ridge series by Jill Shalvis. In this 3rd book we finally get to meet the infamous Jacob Kincaid. I couldn't wait to read Jacob's story since there was so much pain, regret and guilt regarding his character in the previous books. I had such high hopes for this book and Ms. Shalvis did not let me down.

Jacob and his twin brother had an agreement from the time they first arrived at Cedar Ridge. Once they graduat
Lexxie (un)Conventional Bookworms
This review was originally posted on (un)Conventional Bookviews
WOW - Shalvis has outdone herself with Nobody But You! Jacob and Sophie are such great characters, even if they were both pretty closed off to the world at the beginning of the story. Sweet, tender, sexy, humourous and sometimes a little sad, I couldn't stop reading, and I loved every moment.

Review - (un)Conventional Bookviews

I really didn't think any of the Kincaid siblings would appeal to me more than Hud did, but Jacob managed to steal the first place in my readi
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

It seems like Shalvis has maybe saved the best for last. While I enjoyed the majority of this series, I always find that Shalvis keeps her best stories saved for the third book in every trilogy. NOBODY BUT YOU is no exception.

Jacob Kincaid is the twin brother to Hud who we’ve seen in the previous books. Before this we don’t really know much about Jacob apart from the fact that he left Cedar Ridge years ago. When he is on leave from the Army, he returns to his small town to try and mend the tro
Miss Fifi
1.60 I-Don't-Know-Which-One-Is-Worse-Between-Working-and-Reading-This-Boring-Book-but-After-Reading-the-Book-I-Did-Wish-I-Was-Working-Instead-of-Reading-It Stars

description

So at first, when I saw this book up for request, I went super excited and requested it right away..

excited

But then I read it and dreams were shattered and hopes were crushed..

description

*I don't censor my words (crude words alert), I can be pretty unfair in my judgements (emotional babbling alert), I tend to go rant bout other unrelated things here and
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jan 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo D03706B8-6AF0-4CA4-B4E2-0D2D4A6ACEE0_zpsr9opxl57.jpg

Jacob Kincaid is an army special forces officer. After a mission goes wrong, he decides to take leave & head home to Cedar Ridge, Colorado. He wants peace & quiet and the comfort of family. The only problem is Jacob walked away from his family when he was 18, & hadn't been back home since. He wants to make things right with his family, & he plans to start making amends first with his twin brother Hud. Jacob's family lives in a small tourist ski to
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This was a fantastic story! Loved it so much! I am ridiculously happy. :-)

Jacob and Sophie were awesome characters. I loved Sophie's attitude and feistiness. Fighting to stand on her own two feet and coming to terms with her past was a great thing. Jacob was amazing! Hard but so sweet and I loved the growth that he had throughout. By the end I was smiling and teary eyed.

Jacob and Sophie together are perfect! Seriously explosive chemistry and heat between these two. Love the bickering and animosi
❤Sana❤
Feb 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
5 double fudge brownie stars

Guess what...
Jacob is back!

Everybody in Cedar Ridge was waiting for Jacob to come back. And he finally came back.

After loosing his friend Bertt in a roadside bombing and being injured, Army Special Forces officer Jacob had to come back to Cedar Ridge and fix things with his family especially his twin Hudson. When he rented a cabin beside the lake, the very last thing he had expected was a mysterious, temperamental, green-eyed cutie.

No scratch the cutie..

She was a s
Jaime Arkin
I love Jill Shalvis... if you don't know this about me yet, where have you been? I honestly don't know what else to say about her books! They are always witty, fun, sweet, and sexy and I can always count on her to have me smiling like a fool by the time I turn the last page.

I'll read anything she writes... and so should you!

Thank you for the early copy in exchange for my thoughts!
Alyse
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nobody But You is the third book in Jill Shavlis' Cedar Ridge Series. In this book, we FINALLY get to meet Jacob Kincaid, the twin brother of Hudson Kincaid. Each book can be read as a standalone, BUT I would TOTALLY recommend this series AND Jill Shalvis in general. She is a MUST buy author for me. Seriously, I generally don't even need to read what a book is about, I just one-click it. So far, out of the Kincaid's, Aidan has been my favorite. You know, you always have your favorite out of a se ...more
Roxanne
Probably more like 3.5 stars. I really enjoyed this book, the characters, banter, and setting, but I just wanted more from it. I don't think it will stick in my memory.
Danielle
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As soon as a Jill Shalvis book hits my kindle I have to read it and this book was no different. If you haven't started the Cedar Ridge series you are definitely missing out. It's filled with humor, emotions and some of the happily ever afters I have read.

In this book Jacob is home and is on leave but in order to make it feel like home again he has to set things right with his family. What he didn't plan on meeting was one woman who would change his whole world.

Sophie is down on her luck. She is
Bj
Feb 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2016, 4-stars
4 "A Better Life Starts With Love" Stars.

Lovers of the Cedar Ridge Series will not want to miss the next installment, Nobody But You. Featuring many of the same characters from the prior books, you will enjoy seeing how another Kincaid brother finds his way to happiness and love.

Jacob Kincaid has been away from Cedar Ridge and his family, including his twin brother Hudson (the hero from My Kind of Wonderful, Book in the Cedar Ridge Series), for many years. He's back on leave from the Army Specia
Nélia Rosa
foi engraçado e nada maçador mas não me encheu as medidas
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3 Stars ★★★

Nobody But You is my first read from author Jill Shalvis, and came recommended to me as a sweet and light read. Set in the Colorado lake town of Cedar Ridge amongst the mountains and pine trees, we are introduced to two characters who are both averse to falling in love.

Sophie Marren is recently divorced from her philandering husband and living on what used to be his prized possession - his boat! Spending her days battling sea sickness, trying to find a free place to moor, and wor
  • Anything for You (Blue Heron, #5)
  • Come Fly With Me (Alaskan Nights, #2)
  • Taken with You (Kowalski Family, #8)
  • Hot in Hellcat Canyon (Hellcat Canyon, #1)
  • Looking for Trouble (Jackson: Girl's Night Out, #1)
  • Dead By Midnight: An I-Team Christmas (I-Team #7.5)
  • Make Me Stay (Hope, #5)
  • Best of My Love (Fool's Gold, #20)
  • Cuff Me (New York's Finest, #3)
  • More Than a Feeling (Heart of the Rockies, #3)
  • Shoreline Drive (Sanctuary Island #2)
  • Wanderlust
  • Rescuing the Bad Boy (Second Chance, #2)
  • A Better Man (Sunshine Creek Vineyard, #1)
  • Necessary Force (K-9 Rescue, #0.5)
  • The Thing About Love
  • Dirty Sexy Inked (Dirty Sexy, #2)

Look for Jill's latest, LOST AND FOUND SISTERS on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's websi

Cedar Ridge (4 books)
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
  • My Kind of Wonderful (Cedar Ridge, #2)
  • Cedar Ridge Collection: Second Chance Summer / My Kind of Wonderful / Nobody But You

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
  • The Boy I Hate
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
  • Happy All the Time
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
“We going to argue about this?” he asked.
“Don’t we argue about everything?”
“Good point,” he said. “Let’s settle this one like adults— in the bedroom, naked.”
4 likes
“He was calm, watchful, a little dangerous. Like he was locked and loaded and ready for anything.” 4 likes