Start by marking “Jersey Justice” as Want to Read:
Jersey Justice

Jersey Justice

4.33  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
That night—I still have nightmares. It happened so quickly, so effortlessly. Walking to our cars in the far parking lot one fall night, we were jumped from behind. Eric hit the pavement quickly with a gash on his head. Blood trickled down his ear and he was dazed. I looked up to see the attackers. One was a large Puerto Rican kid, over six feet tall, who had hit Eric on th ...more
Published September 1st 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published July 28th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Jersey Justice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jersey Justice

Richard Bunning
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
A read packed with energy and pace, like an action thriller film that puts plausibility in second place to high adrenaline entertainment. I had little sympathy for the main character, a hormonally overloaded scum bag who is a thug first and an investigator second. I don't think we are meant to have any. The book is exciting escapism that provides the thrills of the screen or video game while allowing the freedom of imagination allowed by the written word.
Grammar fiends will be disturbed, as will
Roshini Shetty
Sep 17, 2015 rated it liked it
'3 Stars' for a reason.

‘Jersey Justice’ by Vinnie Sorce is an action packed thriller. The novel has a movie style to it which makes it an enjoyable read with definitely a good ending. The author showcases an incredible sense of humour through this novel. One literally bursts out laughing at various incidences, for example, the way Carmen makes use of ‘King Kong’! When Jimmy Vincent, the protagonist tries to help Dolores but instead she spits on him instigating giggles from Carmen and Marci, When
Kristin Hinkle
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“Jersey Justice” by Vinnie Sorce is a organized crime suspense book that is nothing like I’ve ever read. If I could have given more than a five star review for this book I would have. This author kept me on my toes the entire way. It’s a very detailed story and I couldn’t help, but to love the plot. The characters felt so real to me, as a reader, that it was as though they could have been real people instead of characters in a story. This happened to be something that I found that I loved about ...more
April Dancer
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Can I just say how much I enjoyed reading this novel? Thrillers aren't my usual choice of genre, but the writer’s sense of humor propels this story forward in the most amusing and engaging way possible. I'm talking laugh out loud funny. In retrospect, I wish I had highlighted lines and passages I loved because I would have repeated them here.

The pacing is great. The story never drags. His prose is vibrant.

Every character without exception is colorful and engaging. No flat characters here. One of
Catherine Townsend-Lyon
Aug 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing read and rollercoaster ride of crime, thrills and suspense. For a first time author, Vinnie has out-done himself with his first book release. If you enjoy a great page turning read and being at the edge of your seat when reading? This book is for you! I love the "mobster feel" of the storyline and Vis next in did a fantastic job with making his characters come to life on the pages. Great writing style as well. Can't wait for his next tasty read! Highly Suggest this one.
Keri
Aug 08, 2015
Vinnie Sorce
Aug 01, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Wayne Andrewartha
Aug 25, 2015
Gabrielle
Sep 01, 2015
Eric Riddle
Nov 29, 2015
Vinnie Sorce is a prolific writer of action/thriller reads. His debut book which is an Action/Thriller titled; 'Jersey Justice' has just released on Amazon & Smash Words.

He's been a writer now for over ten years, selling articles and short stories along with blogging. This man mystery and prolific writer calls Chino Valley, Arizona home, but he grew up and lived in New Jersey.

He enjoys spend
More about Vinnie Sorce...