Start by marking “Paper Dolls” as Want to Read:
Paper Dolls

Paper Dolls

4.29  ·  Rating details ·  7 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
There was once a time, when I thought that my future was set in stone. My miserable job, being a nurse maid to my drunk father, living and dying in this town that turned it’s back on me a long time ago. This was the life that I was prepared to live until the weight of it finally crushed me. It’s funny how one moment can change everything you think you know. For me, that mo ...more

To ask other readers questions about Paper Dolls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Paper Dolls

Brandi
Aug 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2017, multi-pov, new-adult
I'm impressed. I'm not entirely sure what I thought I was getting, but I didn't expect this. It has a bit of a paranormal twist, but I loved every bit of it. I wasn't sure how it would all come together, but it did.

Courtney Houston wove a story of two lost souls and the troubles they have faced.

Ian isn't your typical guy, but man do I love him. He is sweet and kind and loving. And he always finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Mari is the town outcast. Living in a less than desi
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Oct 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful love story about two people who didn't realize just how much they needed each other. Ian is a boy who the world doesn't understand. Mari is a girl who is all alone in a world that has thrown more punches than anyone should have to take. When the fates brings Ian and Mari together, will their differences and their circumstances bring them together or drive them apart? This book has love, it has intrigue, suspense, and will leave you feeling like you have gone through the jour ...more
Christina Rodriguez
Aug 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

ARC provided by author.

"Dear Mom,
I found something I wasn't looking for. I think those are the best kinds of things. The kind you didn't even know you wanted until you find it. I think this is what it feels like to have a real adventure. You know what you're doing, but you don't know where you're going.
Love, Mari."

I have to say that I liked reading Paper Dolls. I liked the characters, the plot and the ending. Mari was a good character and what she went through was heartbreaking. She
Amanda
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I had no expectations as I dove into this book today and read the whole thing in a matter of a few hours. When I get into a book like that, it's so hard to put down. It was the same with this! I literally couldn't put it down it was that good. The plot was incredible and the characters very relatable. I loved Mari and could feel her strength. I wish I had that in me. I honestly loved every minute of it! Great book.
Elizabeth
Aug 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book was a bit different from what I normally read. As we all know different is not always bad. It had a little of everything in it. A little romance. A little of overcoming the past. A little drama. An over protective brother, and a mystery that will blow you away at the end. Mix all of this together and you have a great book that youmwill not be able to put down. I won't give any spoilers, but you won't be sorry at the end of this great story. You'll be asking for more.
Savannah Stewart
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great storyline

The storyline was unique, one I hadn't encountered before. I enjoyed how it all unfolded and was a bit surprised in the end. Definitely didn't guess that! A good story that keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Kelly
Review to come.
Tammy J
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Brave love

I don’t do reviews with spoilers. Where is the fun in that? I really enjoyed Paper Dolls. I was pleasantly surprised because I thought I was just reading a love story, but it’s much more than that. It does have a sweet and brave love story, but there is also a good mystery with a paranormal twist to it and a great plot. I liked the romance and how the main characters, Ian and Mari interacted together. I would have liked a bit more character development, but overall it was a good read.
Daniel Tfm