Start by marking “Roaming Pleasure (Countermeasure: Bits of Life, #3)” as Want to Read:
Roaming Pleasure (Countermeasure: Bits of Life, #3)

Roaming Pleasure

(Countermeasure: Bits of Life #3)

A business trip. Unlimited roaming. What can possibly come out of it?
When Trevor and Cassandra are apart, the heart grows more than fonder....
Published July 14th 2015 by Éire Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Roaming Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Roaming Pleasure

Start your review of Roaming Pleasure (Countermeasure: Bits of Life, #3)
Ches
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Almost to hot and steamy for a review. Trevor likes to start "trouble" with Cassie while she is away on a business trip. Cassie loses all sense of herself when it comes to her husband. When he sends hot text messages while she is away the trip back to the hotel becomes very risque even in front of her limo driver. I thought my kindle was again going to burst into flames. I love reading these little bits of life about Trevor and Cassie. If you love Trevor and Cassie then so worth the read.
Gaele
If youve ever paid attention, you know that RomSuspense isnt a favorite genre of mine, but Almeida and Aubrey smashed through that reluctance I have for reading that genre into teeny tiny shards. I adore their Countermeasure series, and love the characters for their smarts, their loyalty and their love. Even the recurring characters that annoy the heck out of me (Nathan), I remember and want to make justifications for their behavior.

Part of the hook that holds me so tightly to this series is
Amy R
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap! Roaming Pleasure by Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey has me speechless. Seriously. I sat here for about 5 minutes trying to put into words the feelings I had about this extremely sexy short story (or maybe I was trying to let my heart rate return to normal). The heat in this little Bit of Life is off the charts and main characters Trevor and Cassandra arent even together. It goes to show that you dont have to be with the one you love in person to feel the love emotionally and ...more
Candy
In Roaming Pleasure, Cassie Bauer is traveling on business to consult on a case at the CIA,  leaving Trevor at home to hold down the fort. The first day Cassie is gone, Trevor immerses himself on a case for the NSA but once that is done,  he suddenly misses his wife even more acutely. Everything in their home reminds him of her. He can't look out the window without thinking of her. He can't go to their favorite pub without missing her companionship. Trevor is just miserable. A late night ...more
Becky Burciaga
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As with everything these authors write, Roaming Pleasure, though a short, quick read, captures you from page one and draws you in to the point you forget your just a reader. Roaming Pleasure finds Trevor and Cassie apart from each other for the first time since landing in Ireland, and as with any whole made up of pieces, when a piece is missing the rest doesn't work as it should.

Trevor has too much time on his hands with Cassie away on an assignment...even after completing all work tasks, and a
Zita
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: other-arcs
A wickedly sexy, hot little story

This is a short story in the Countermeasure series. We are given a glimpse into a bit of time in the lives of Cassandra and Trevor Bauer. The couple are separated for the first time since they were married and missing each other terribly.

Cassandra is in the United States assisting the CIA while Trevor is at home in Ireland. Trevor doesnt know what to do with himself outside of work, everywhere he goes and everything he does brings him memories of the wonderful
Nicole
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Trevor and Cassandra Bauer have rarely spent a night apart, since their joyous wedding. However, when business calls Cassie back to the United States, Trevor is left at home to continue working on their current case. He misses his wife dearly and being alone allows him to express his wickedness in a unique way by taking matters into his own hands. Will Cassie approve of Trevor's antics?

Roaming Pleasure is the latest Bit in this spicy sub-series that shows intimate moments in Trevor and Cassie's
Kim Turner
Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey just blew my mind away with this story. Y
Yes it's short and I wished it just kept going. It was steamy and hot and okay
steamy and hot are basically the same word but I just don't know what else
to say. They definately made the time Trevor and Cassandra were apart special
and just WOW. Taxi rides were never that much fun for me *grins*

Almeida and Aubrey have this way about them. When they write, their characters
are just so believable, I feel like when I read one
Lynn Hallbrooks
I was given the opportunity to get an Advanced Reader's Copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This is an Erotic Romance Short Story.

Cassandra is called away on business in the United States. Trevor has a work project that needs to be finished around their home in Ireland. When that project is completed, Trevor feels incomplete without his other half. His heart, soul, and body ache for Cassandra.

I love how Trevor finds a way to convey his emotions to Cassandra through his techie
Susan
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
HOT HOT HOT!! This needs to come with the warning label "Do Not Read in Public"! This short story involves the two main characters in the Countermeasure series. Trevor is at home in Ireland while Cassandra has travelled to the U.S. on business. He is really missing her and decides to sext her. While this story is part of a series, new readers can pick it up and enjoy it even if they haven't read the other books.
Mayas
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Inappropriate Review....

Have you ever read a scene and just wished it was an audio so you can get off on its HOTNESS? If not then I suggest you pick this book up and experience the raging erotic euphoria in which Trevor delivers in this short.

If everyone had a mind like them or the love with sexual tension and desire they share the world would be overly populated. This was a written orgasm plain and simple. It displayed the love in which everyone crave in a form of speech-to-text.
Becky Burciaga
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Maria Mercedes
Wow...just wow. I can't even begin to say how completely hot this short was. I now worship the ground C&C walk on! They can write hot...but sexting has never been this hot. I think I may have broken out in a sweat, while standing in front of the open freezer door.
Seriously,this duo is unstoppable, after reading the Countermeasure Series I have definitely become a fan of their brand of sensual heat.
Trevor & Cassie are separated by a business trip and Trevor can't keep himself busy enough
Manahil
Aug 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**An ARC in exchange for an honest review**

One word to describe this short story: H-O-T... Hot! Cassandra and Trevor are a married couple who have basically never spent a night awothout each other. Trevor misses her so he texts her which begins the story. Usually I'd think of Trevor's character as clingy, but nope! Not in this short story. I love the fact that they are both still very much attracted to each other and they don't hide this fact. However, the only downside is that this story is
Shamona Hagan
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Though short and sweet I enjoyed this story a lot. It was cute and fun. After reading this novella I feel like I should go and read the resg of the series. This was a well written story and I found the characters to be very likeable.
I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Cinthia
Sep 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
As all the Bits of Life this Bit is hot and Cassie releases without even worrying about where she is. Trevor does she do unimaginable things in her life before him.
Joanne
Felicia
Nov 02, 2015
Zee
Nov 05, 2015
Chris Almeida (also known as C. Almeida) began writing childrens stories at a very young age. Born in Brazil but currently living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Chris life took a totally different course when technology came into play, and the following 17 years were spent delving deep into the world of programming and web design.
It was in 2010, when Chris began role playing online as a hobby, that

Countermeasure: Bits of Life (5 books)
  • Take Me (Countermeasure: Bits of Life #1; Countermeasure #1.3)
  • Something Crazy (Countermeasure: Bits of Life #2; Countermeasure #1.5)
  • Payback (Countermeasure: Bits of Life #4; Countermeasure #2.3)
  • Brazen (Countermeasure: Bits of Life #5; Countermeasure #2.5)