Start by marking “Trapped (Caged, #2)” as Want to Read:
Trapped (Caged, #2)

Trapped

(Caged #2)

3.99  ·  Rating details ·  1,052 Ratings  ·  154 Reviews
Bizarre rituals on a remote island in Maine.
My crazy neighbor lying naked in the produce section of a grocery store.
The sting of a knife as it slices through my flesh.
Now I know why they say life is never easy.
The soft touch of Tria’s hand against my chest is the only thing that keeps me going, but there are consequences. As a fighter, I should be able to deal with anythin
Published August 4th 2015 by Shay Savage, LLC

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
3.75-4 Stars!!

description

“Trapped” is the second installment in Shay Savage’s new series named “Caged” and also my second novel by this author. This installment picks up right where the first installment ends. While the first installment was more on the lighter side, this installment was a little bit more “darker”, more intense and for me more interesting as well.

I liked these two characters in the previous installment, but in this second installment I can say I really loved them. Mrs. Savage’s characters
Patrycja

Release Date: 4 August, 2015
Rating: 3.5 - 4 stars
Cliffhanger: Yes
HEA: (view spoiler)

After reaching the end of Caged, the first installment in the newest Shay Savage’s Trilogy I was left a bit shocked and perplexed. Color me surprised but what a weird ending that was! I really enjoyed most of Tria and Liam’s story though, so when I got my hands on the continuation of it, I almost immediately dived into i
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
LIVE! * Amazon US * Amazon UK *

Trapped is the second book in the Caged series and continues directly where the first book left us. Liam-TAKEDOWN-Teague is the main attraction for me. Shay Savage’s portrayal of him, his prose, dialogue and actions continue to be the shining light in this three part series.

Caged ends with the type of cliff hanger that gives a sense of foreboding pertaining to where the story arc will lead. My expectation was that the community aspect would have been more explored
S.M. West
4.5 TRAPPED STARS

Another smash hit for me. This one was not as light as the first book but, still had its laugh out loud moments. Overall, it was gritter and deeper as Shay slowly peels back the layers of both Tria and Liam.

photo trapped_zpsb2mcm4nm.jpg

Tria and Liam grow closer as she becomes more confident in Liam's attention and affection.

”Like everything else about you. It’s how beautiful you are when you’re pissed off at me. It’s how you smile when you’re making me breakfast. It’s your eyes, your voice, the smell of
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
Jul 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
★★★★ 3.5 - 4 Stars ★★★★

This leads straight on from Caged: Takedown Teague and although it didn't quite reach the peak that I was expecting it to, it did keep my interest and I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the development of Tria and Liam's relationship.

I watched her blush as she realized all I was doing was watching her.
"I can't stop." I whispered in her ear.
"It hurts to look away from you."

More secrets are revealed and a few more are introduced, I really enjoyed learning all about Liam'
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author "Shay Savage" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Trapped
SERIES: (Caged #2)
AUTHOR: Shay Savage
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: August 4th 2015
MY RATING 4.5 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This starts off exactly where book #1 ended, the group of them are driving towards that fucked up ceremony..

The whole fucking community watched, apparently.

You know that saying keep it in the family well this is keep it in the community that ceremony where
Shay Savage
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is going to blow your mind.
Natalie The Biblioholic
Holy. Crap!

Being inside Liam's mind is like a psychedelic trip. I've never dropped acid mind you, but his tangents seem to fit what I believe would be the delusions I would have if I were under its influence.

I still don't know his back story in its entirety, but I'm guessing that's what book 3 is for. What I have learned so far sounds traumatic. The offhand diagnosis of PTSD seems pretty accurate for his character. I'd like to see him get some help.

Actually, I think Liam needs a lot of help lol.
Michelle
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
Let me just start of by saying that if you thought book one ended in a cliffhanger, you haven’t seen anything yet. Thank god book three is out later this month!

Screenshot_4

What I found with Trapped was that Takedown Teague really felt like more of Tria’s story – we get to know a lot about her, we get small pieces of Liam but nothing concrete until now – and even now, you’re left with so many more questions.

So we start off exactly where we left off. Some small town in Maine with Population: Screwed The F Up
Amanda
Jul 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 'Life throws you a curve ball' stars

Shay racked up the intensity in this sequel and delving deeper into the psych of Liam Teague. While the first book was more light-hearted, this one left me with a heavy feeling.

description

I will try to keep this vague and spoiler free for those who have not read Book 1.

Liam and Tria's relationship is tight as ever and I always love seeing that no matter how poor they are, they make best of their situation. Liam still fighting at the bar, Tria is still studying, their
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
4.5 ★

For a number of reasons, this book totally worked for me. First, I’m one of those readers who actually almost always end up loving the 2nd book in a series more than the 1st, ie, if I happen to really enjoy the 1st one. Probably because I have better knowledge of what to expect and some emotion has been invested already to make it flourish. Second, I feel like the story has hit its stride here. Third, I somehow felt the emotions more in this one.

In the first book, we got a glimpse into Tria
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
This book hooked me even more than the first. It continues the tale of Tria & Liam as they slowly find the way to being together.
I loved how the book progressed. I think Liam's character is really complex and he is a multidimensional personality. You never know what he is gonna say or do. His love for Tria is simply adorable to watch and I love how gentle and patient he is with her.
Tria is a quiet heroine but a strong one despite her insecurities. They take their relationship to the next le
Carissa
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s-2015
“I’ve spent a long time not feeling anything because all I felt was…bad. I was only happy when I was fighting, but you…you changed all of that. For the first time in a decade, I have a reason to be outside the cage.”

Book 2 picks up where book 1 ended. Shay Savage takes us on a journey of life, where, culturally we become shocked and our emotions are taken on a roller coaster ride of bizarre proportions.

Caged: Trapped for me became a story telling of Tria's life and her own insecurities, coupled
✿ℎazℯℓ - thℯ ℛock Cℎick ℱairy✿
Unsurprisingly genius!

That's what I would call this second part in Shay Savage's CAGED series.

Genius because I didn't know the level of both characters' pasts and how it would affect them in their present. As it turns out, they still have to work on many things as they go along.

I'd like to say that I got to know more about Tria here. She opened up more and is still very loyal to Liam. I like it that she listens to him and tries to understand him no matter what. Liam have also grown since meeti
Bing
Jan 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

With a cliffy at the end of book 1, I was giddy to start this one right away... and it didn't disappoint.

Liam and Tria were finally a couple and they were facing life's challenges together. They were also dealing with issues about their past, Tria more than Liam who was still too emotionally damaged to talk about certain aspects of his past.

Tria was stronger and more assertive in this book which I really loved. It wasn't a quick and easy climb for her, but she learned not to allow others dicta
~ Cariad ~
Jul 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
PHENOMENAL!!!

JUST... WOW!!! THIS ONE'S GOING TO BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF!

My thoughts HERE!

PRE-REVIEW:
Squeeeee!!!
So excited seeing this beauty arrive on my Kindle!!!

SP HONEST REVIEW 2
Snow
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing

4.5 "LIFE-is-BEAUTIFUL-until-SHIT-hits-the-FAN" stars

It was not what I expected it to be, that's for sure.

I love Shay, and her stories...and her men/young men LOL

and this was just the turning point, while reading I was in a "jump moment" expecting for some terrible shit to pop out around the corner BUT it never did, well at least not in the measure I anticipated!

instead the characters grew with every moment of the story,(which is good, of course) both Liam and Tria are growing towards each othe
Fabi
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: cr, kindle, published-2015
Still loving it but only because I waited until I could get all the parts of the book before I started reading it. This publishing parts of books at a time is such a pain in the ass. If I don't happen to know ahead of time that it's only a part of one and accidentally read it before the rest is published I'm liable to go postal or at the very least boycott the author like I've done with another that will remain unnamed here. I don't even want to think about that with Shay's writing. It's my abso ...more
Jean
Jul 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Oh my gosh, the ending to this book just broke me!  Why Liam, why?  Oh, you poor thing!  I can't even.....

This book started off where we left off in Book 1.....Tria and Liam heading to her hometown.  WTF!  I can't even believe what this little town was all about.  There was a little bit of anxiety on my part, but things went much better than I expected.

Liam is struggling to come to terms with his past....and Tria, damn that girl was strong.  But Liam, I just had such a soft spot for him. Can't g
Wanderlust
I read on this book after reading the first (which I didn't enjoy) because of the cliff hanger ending.
After finding out what happened I decided to try to read more. I'm at chapter 6 and I am tapping out!
Life is too short to waste your time reading books you don't like.
Seffra
Jan 26, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5-3 Stars

Wow. These two had some serious chemistry. AND THAT TENSION! Someone give me some water to through on that fiyahhh!!

description

I enjoyed this story and I liked their buildup. I felt like the characters were fleshed out a bit more and the story went somewhere. It didn't suffer the "middle book" syndrome. It had a purpose and reason.

One thing I really didn't like was Liam....this guy is realllllly not someone I'd want to be with. He is quick get angry and so aggressive. He's possessive and makes a
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Life and heaven and chocolate...and then not.
Since this is my first ride with Shay Savage I'm unfamiliar with her work...so I have no clue what the outcome of my visit to crazy-town will be. I'm afraid something is gonna get knocked loose cuz I keep SMH. The more I learn the less I know. The less I know the more curious I get. The longer it takes the more impatient I get. Speaking of patience, poor Liam and his "moody little bastard." There are so many secrets, so much anger and feelings of betr
Christen

Gritty! Real! Saucey! In your face, no holds barred, pure Savagery!

I knew this book would be great because Shay wrote it, although I have to admit I was expecting the typical alpha-fighter-bad-boy-romance story like the the tons of others I’ve read.

Dead wrong. This is by far a cut above the rest.

I was blown away with how real the characters were written and portrayed. I felt like I was a fly on the wall watching real people face their life issues. I loved how Shay tackled the emotional proble
Dhenize
5 Blowin’ stars!

I could say that I like the first series on this book that this one.
It was just revealed the secrets of this story. I am a little dissapointed to Liam
on what he did . But for Tria I was adored by her because she stand up for herself.
Still I loved this couple.

Shayna
~*~ 4.5 STARS ~*~

WOW! That was SO intense! SO brutal! So freaking incredible! My heart has not slowed down a bit since reading the final page of this bad boy! Shay Savage officially has me addicted. Addicted to Liam. Addicted to Tria. I need another fix STAT Ms. Savage and I need it now!

After leaving us with our jaws on the floor in CAGED, Shay Savage brought her 'A game' in book #2. I couldn't read the pages fast enough. I was thrilled, elated, and just giddy to see what happens next. In TRAPPE
Melissa
Aug 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Oh Liam, NO! This book picks up right where book 1 left off, in Beals where the strange ritual was going on. Brandon sees the light and doesn't allow his wife Nikki to go thru with it. Pretty uneventful so Tria and Liam head back home. Their relationship continues on its course and becomes more intense. On their first date, they run into Liams cousin Ryan and his fiance Amanda (who incidentally was in a foster home with Tria at one time). He gets roped into attending his wedding in the following ...more
Liza
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My feelings summed up in few words:

NEED BOOK THREE NOW.
Miss Rail
omg...OMG...
I can't review this book properly right now...
The last 3 pages... oh god.
My heart is broken in thousands of pieces for Liam.
I NEED BOOK 3...NOW!!!
Grace
Jul 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review to follow.

*An ARC was received for an honest review.
Ivy Deluca
Jul 30, 2015 rated it liked it
(2 stars)

description
Answers some of the questions left dangling in the first book : I read Caged, the first book in the series, as an ARC so I bought this, eager to dive back into Liam and Tria's world, especially after the way things ended on a cliffy. Picking up right with Caged left off, I enjoyed that the cliffhanger was resolved, even if I expected something more to happen. Unfortunately, that's what the theme of this book in the trilogy felt like - waiting for something more to happen.

This is defin
  • Creature of Habit: Book One
  • Arrive (Spiral of Bliss, #3.5)
  • Cardinal
  • Sealed in Sin (The Vessel Trilogy)
  • Lord Savage (Savage Trilogy #1)
  • Unsure (Sure Mastery #1)
  • Renovating a Heart (Love Under Construction, #3)
  • Calm & Storm (The Night Horde SoCal, #6)
  • Lady Of The Knight (Knights, #3;  The Brocade #4)
  • The Last Guardian Rises (The Last Keeper's Daughter, #2)
  • Snowflakes & Fire Escapes
  • Half My Blood (Dartmoor, #2.5)
  • Fiendish: A Twisted Fairytale
  • Bliss (The Custos, #1)
  • Best Laid Plans (The Mercenaries, #1)
  • Gratifying Lines (Blurred Lines, #8)
  • Forbid Me (The Good Ol' Boys, #2)
  • Paradise (The Masters of the Order, #2)
Shay Savage is an independent author from Cincinnati, Ohio, where she lives with her family and a variety of household pets. She is an accomplished public speaker and holds the rank of Distinguished Toastmaster from Toastmasters International. Her hobbies include off-roading in her big, yellow Jeep, science fiction in all forms, and soccer. Savage holds a degree in psychology, and she brings a lot ...more

Caged (3 books)
  • Takedown Teague (Caged, #1)
  • Released (Caged, #3)
“For the first time in a decade, I have a reason to be outside the cage.” 0 likes
“The only word I heard was inevitable. How many minutes in an inevitable?” 0 likes