Start by marking “And It All Comes Down To You” as Want to Read:
And It All Comes Down To You

And It All Comes Down To You

Two Friends. A music festival. What could possibly go wrong?

Oh right, the Great British weather.

Marnie Ross swore she wouldn’t get her hopes up when Logan Ryan invited her for a day out, listening to some of the UK’s hottest bands, and soaking up the sun in a field full of drunken revellers. After all, it isn’t a date, right? If only it were that simple. Marnie is in ser
Published July 31st 2015

To ask other readers questions about And It All Comes Down To You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about And It All Comes Down To You

Alp
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was ok

2.25/5

I can sum it up in one word, BORING!
D.M.
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this short story.

Marnie has always had a crush on Logan. When he invites her to go away for the weekend she doesn’t realise she might stand a chance with him. The weekend doesn’t go to plan but Marnie gets more than she bargained for.

Kindle Unlimited read. It’s short, Sweet and the perfect trip.
Kyra
Jul 28, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Before I begin, I just want to re-iterate - this is a novella. At the short end of novellas- but it was always meant to be this way. It covers one day, one journey, so it was never going to be anything bigger. :)

I wrote this novella based on a title I'd had in my head, and the memory of being young, having a crush on a guy, and that feeling of uncertainty vs possibility when you're not sure which way things will go.

Not gonna lie - this story is fluffy in the extreme, more so than any of my oth
Tina
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I have to say thank you to Kyra Lennon for generously gifting me with an ARC! It was a lovely surprise.

And It All Comes Down To You was a wonderful, delightful little treat wrapped up in a beautiful package. When I saw the words "music festival", I was sold instantly. I love music and if I see a story/novel that has to do with music, I'll definitely give this a second look. Sometimes I'm disappointed, sometimes I'm not. In this case, I definitely was not.

The story
Clare Dugmore
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing

[Disclaimer: I beta read this for Kyra Lennon prior to release.]

My favourite aspect of Kyra Lennon's books is always how real the characters feel, like people you could meet and they'd become your friends.

And It All Comes Down To You is no different. We've all been where Marnie Ross is, carrying a torch for someone who we're not sure even realises.

Marnie's feelings for Logan Ryan are very real and relatable. Her inner thoughts and conversations with best frien
Kookie's
Nov 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella
This was a very quick. And I mean a veeery quick one. Just perfect for when I was waiting to have lunch earlier. But for something that turned out to be shorter than most novellas, I still managed to enjoy this read--absolutely perfect for light reading. I really liked how the story was put together--that the main love story was actually a flashback. Very simple but sweet. This novella also had me smiling in the end.
Wil Loves Books!
Aug 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet. ❤ ...more
Tish
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
I loved this book.
I love the title the cover and the style.
so this is far from my normal read but so so needed. every now and then a girl needs a light fluffy read right and well this ticks all the boxes, and some.

this book draws you in.
written in present & past tense it's not Kyras normal style but I have to say it worked perfectly.

Meet marnie; lacking in confidence, she's a timid thing and when her long term crush asks her away to a music festival there is no way she could
Christine Rains
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Nothing is more fun than a music festival. Great bands, beer, and the super hot Logan Ryan. Marnie Ross has had feelings for him for a long time, but does he really want a woman like her? A big storm cancels the festival, but Logan and Marnie decide to stay and have some fun of their own. It could be the chance for all her dreams to come true or she could get washed out by the rain.

A well-written and fun romance novella. I connected to Marnie easily, the every day girl, and I underst
Medeia Sharif
Aug 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Marnie has had a crush on Logan for the longest time, but they’re only friends. When the two of them go on a road trip to a music festival, the weather gets rough and they have to stay at a bed and breakfast. Will this be Marnie’s chance to express her feelings to Logan? Marnie is a great character and Logan is a sweet guy. This new adult novella is a fast and entertaining read.
L.G. Keltner
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a short and sweet read. If you're a fan of romance and looking for something to read in one sitting with a nice cup of hot tea in hand, this is just perfect. The characters felt real, and I loved their banter.

It's also worth noting that I read this on a rainy day after getting drenched taking my kids to school, so I could sympathize with Marnie and Logan's plight.
Louise McKie (Clare & Lou's Mad About Books)
IT'S SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I'm not gonna die lol but this is what this book made me think of screaming!!

This was actually the first book by Kyra I have ever read and now I am certain I shall read many more. In fact I insist on it!

Yes it's short, yes its lovey and fluffy and adorable.

There is a quote from this book that I totally fell in love with. It completely and totally describes me and my husband to a T.

"Isn't that wh
Eileen
Aug 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in just over an hour - it is very short, but that's all it needed to be. The story follows Marnie on a long awaited day trip with the guy of her dreams. It's sweet, and funny, and will leave you feeling warm and fuzzy afterwards!
Maria Joan Montemayor
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was ok
could have been more interesting.. too short
Nassimoka
Aug 05, 2015
Alana Daniels
Aug 29, 2015
Lisseth
rated it did not like it
Aug 13, 2015
Jill
Oct 17, 2015
Teresa
Jul 23, 2016
Kyra is a self-confessed book-a-holic, and has been since she first learned to read. When she's not reading, you'll usually find her hanging out in coffee shops with her trusty laptop and/or her friends, or girling it up at the nearest shopping mall. Lennon is a proud supporter of several charities. She currently volunteers for her local cat shelter as a fundraiser and social media guru. Kyra has ...more