Start by marking “Abraham's Soul” as Want to Read:
Abraham's Soul

Abraham's Soul

When young Sarah Elizabeth Graber accepts a position in Abraham Miller’s household, she quickly realizes the handsome widower who employed her is a lost soul. A shell of the man he once was, estranged from his family for nearly twenty years, he has lost his faith in God and the will to go on. Aside from his friend and business partner, he finds the only other person he can ...more
Published June 7th 2015 by LazyDay Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Abraham's Soul, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Abraham's Soul

Kathy Heare Watts
THANK THE LORD; OUR PRAYERS HAVE BEEN HEARD

What a beautiful story that once I started reading, I couldn’t put the book down. It was a moving, refreshing, and heartfelt tales that was full of emotions. This is a clean Mennonite story of two people, both raised in the same faith, finding one another. One is lost and despondent, the other uses her faith and trust, lifting him up in prayers and helps him find his way back.

Sarah Elizabeth Miller has come to the city to temporarily fill in for her fri
Sue
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A truly wonderful story, heart stirring story
This was a great moving story about a man than had tragically lost the love of his life his wife Lynnette who had died very unexpectedly just as they were about to embark on a much-wanted family. He had basically except for work become a homebody, he had cut himself off from his church and also from the circle pf friends they had known.
Sarah Elizabeth Graber had grown up in a large farming family in Indiana who followed the Mennonite faith was not as
Hope W
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a well written, clean, and sweet love story! I loved the characters as Sarah is strong in her Mennonite faith, while Abraham has distanced from his faith and family years ago and now has suffered a deep personal loss. The storyline is filled with loss, heartache, loneliness but yet also has faith, hope, compassion, understanding, and inspiration. The author takes her readers on a journey from grief through reopening the heart to move forward to a future filled with friendship, love, family, ...more
ajjmb
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Abraham’s Soul is one of the sweetest and most touching books that I have read. I really enjoyed this book about coming back to faith in God. This book goes through the sorrows of grief and joys of finding love and faith in God again. I really enjoyed this emotional book. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Toni L
Dec 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a clean romance of a relationship that comes after loss. Abe's wife had died & he is stuck in his grief. It's at this point that he meets Sarah Elizabeth. This was a very touching story but will not be to everyone's tastes. There is a strong Christian storyline which was fine for me & the near end did get a bit mystical. Overall though, I really enjoyed it as a lovely change of pace.
Tanya
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He is lost and has pulled away from everyone and even the church. She is hired by him as a housekeeper. She takes it upon herself to help him find his place back. She then finds love is blooming but something comes along which may ruin it all. What is that? See what it is and how they cooe

Lori
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book. Abe has lost his compass - to his faith, his family, his heart.   When Sarah, a young Mennonite woman, comes to work for him in his home, he finds himself torn.  She is proud of her faith, family and community.  As she discovers his secret, will she be able to resist the desire to heal him?  A sweet love story
Heart5
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a sweet story. The characters were both incredibly likeable and very realistic. I loved not only the way the characters came together, but also the the way Sarah managed to bring Abraham back to his roots. I definitely look forward to reading more from this author.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Angelica Larsson
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a good read. I enjoyed the storyline and the characters. Enjoyed the bond between Sara Elisabeth and Abraham.

Nancy Nicholson hughes
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Clean romance and well written. Abraham is a lost soul, and Sarah is cheerful, great cook, and a Godly woman. She encourages him to get out, and be more social, so he dates a friend. A believable story. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Jocelyne
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
the characters are well developed and in gaging, story offered , any twists and turns. started slow for e but soon had me pulled in. great summer read, as well as a great Christian read.
Patty Devlin
Jun 03, 2019
Scott
added it
Aug 11, 2019
Anna Kristell is a small town gal from southern Indiana with a passion for romance. She has lived in Ohio, Oklahoma, and Texas, but now she is enjoying the sunshine in Florida, where she resides with her husband. An avid romance reader since her teen years, it has always been her dream to create love stories of her own.

Anna also writes as USA Today Bestselling Author Isabella Kole.

When she is not