Start by marking “His Endless Love: Unconditional & Everlasting” as Want to Read:
His Endless Love: Unconditional & Everlasting

His Endless Love: Unconditional & Everlasting

"And when the Bible says that God is love and that God defines love, it doesn't mean that He defines it like the dictionary defines love. Nor how we define love. It means that God is the very definition of love. There is no such thing as love without God. We cannot define love outside of knowing God."

In 2011, Samantha Sali created a simple blog to help her family and frie
Published July 4th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about His Endless Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Endless Love

Start your review of His Endless Love: Unconditional & Everlasting
Sabra Gilbert
Jul 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian-living
I adored this book! Love is something that everyone (Christian and Non-Christian alike) struggle with in their lives. Whether it is how we receive it, looking for it, or how we give love to others, we never seem to do it perfectly. Until we find Jesus Christ and God. Samantha illustrates exactly that by sharing her story to Christ and others stories on truly understanding and sharing God's love.
Joleen Pete
Jul 22, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self
I give this book 3.5 stars.

His Endless Love is written by Samantha Sali, author of the blog with the same name [see here]. I met her through The Peony Project, of which we're both members, and was excited at the invitation to read her first book.

She starts the book by defining love. She references her favorite scripture, 1 Corinthians 16:14 "And do everything with love."

She gets right to the point when she refers to 1 John 4:8, which says, "Anyone who does not love does
Alice Stanford
Jul 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wasn't sure what to expect when I started it, I offered to review this book for her on a whim, and it is honestly one of the best spur of the moment decisions I have ever made!

If I was to take away just one thing from this book it would be just how big God's love for us is, and the power of forgiveness. (Oops that's two things, but I'm sure you can forgive me on this occasion!) Samantha writes in a simple yet profound way about her own personal experiences of God's love and how
Hannah
Jul 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
The book was interesting. It was interesting to read Samantha's story and what she had been through. Hearing about Buck's experiences following the death of his daughter and how rather than holding onto negative feelings and the pain he put all that energy into the positive and came up with The LOVE > hate project. It's really inspiring.

There was a lot of information as far as personal experience and other people's experiences but I think there could have possibiliy been a little more biblic
Joan St. John
May 10, 2016
Sojana
Mar 13, 2017
Rubylea
Oct 05, 2018
Samantha
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Abigail Post