Start by marking “Cuff Me (New York's Finest, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cuff Me (New York's Finest, #3)

Read Book

Cuff Me

(New York's Finest #3)

Meet New York's Finest-three hot brothers sworn to protect and serve the city they love . . . and the women who've stolen their hearts.

ARRESTED BY LOVE

Vincent Moretti is one of the NYPD's top homicide detectives-and one of the most eligible bachelors in town. His family, however, thinks he should date his longtime partner, Jill-a sassy, sexy, smart-mouthed blonde who drive
Published March 29th 2016 by Forever

Start your review of Cuff Me (New York's Finest, #3)
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾

Vincent Moretti was more than her partner.
So much more.
What he was to her, she didn't know how to name. Or wasn't ready to.

If there's one thing that Lauren Layne knows how to do, it's to write a swoony, feel-good, and super sexy contemporary romance. Cuff Me just may be my favorite in the series and of course the grumpy Vince is definitely my favorite Moretti brother...so far anyway.

Vincent and Jill first caught my attention inFrisk Me. Vincent and Jill are partners and homicide dete
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Vin's Hearts and Flowers' Stars!
 photo Cuff Me - Lauren Layne_zpsvcoigrm6.png

I have been waiting for this book since I read the first book in Lauren's New York's Finest series. She has been teasing about these two since the beginning and I was so excited to finally get to read their love story, especially since the Moretti's have become one of my favourite fictional families. And again, thank God, Lauren Layne did not disappoint!

Cuff Me is the third installment in this series and it tells the story of Vincent Moretti (the top NYPD
• Lisa •
Sep 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
FIVE MORETTI YOU HAVE MY HEART STARS.

"They had a case to solve. Likely the last they’d have together. Might as well make it a good one."

description

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Lauren Layne is my favourite author. I simply can't get enough of her intelligently polished and well written romances. If I thought I'd loved all the heroes there was to love created by this author then I was sorely naive. Once again I've been swept off my feet and gladly fallen head over my kindle in love with th
Geri Reads
Mar 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
My favorite book in the series so far. Lauren Layne delivered another heartwarming tale of love between two partner police officers who found themselves dealing with new or maybe not so new feelings for one another.

Three about Vincent Moretti. One, he’s great at his job. Two, he loves his interfering Italian family. And three, he cares about his long time partner Jill Henley. Sure. He’s taciturn and doesn’t suffer for fools but anyone can see that he cares about those closest to him. So when Jil
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Lauren Layne Fans, Romance
4 Moretti Thick Headed Stars * * * *
Placement in families can shape a lot of things in children. In large families, sometimes the middle children are surrounded by extroverts; those who either seek attention, handle it or are the center of it. It can be the strong guidance of an older brother so much like the father...stern and always knowing better...or the warm charming way of a younger brother easy with everyone which will cause this more reserved son to watch from a distance... to be a bit
Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤

**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

4.5 Stars

“We’re gonna be okay, right?” she asked, her voice muffled against his shirt.
Vin closed his eyes as his hand closed over clasped arms, his head hilting back so that the back of his head rested lightly on the top of hers.
And because he cared about her-cared about her so damn much-he did the only thing that he could.
He lied. “Yeah. Yeah, we’re gonna be all right.”

Like many of Layne’s novels, Cuff Me took my bad, tired mood a
Dali
Happy book Birthday

A sexy, sweet and cleverly penned story about the long road to the awaited happiness that two hearts have distractedly but deeply have been searching for.
“Their relationship had always been both horribly complicated and wonderfully simple. Those two elements canceled each other out so that when it came right down to it, Jill and Vincent were beyond definition.”

From a young age, Vincent Moretti has been a withdrawn observer, never feeling included due to his sib
~♡AB♡~
★★★★★ 5 Stars ★★★★★

Cuff Me is the third installment in a collection of standalone romances from Lauren Layne, which focus on a family of New York brothers who all work within the police department.

This is the story that I have been patiently waiting for since first introduced to the brooding Vincent Moretti right at the very beginning of the series. He is tall, dark and handsome, but moody and mysterious, and I was rooting for him from the very first page - he was swoon city in a very understate
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
3 stars

I liked this more than the last LL book I read. Everything from the banter, MCs and storyline are exactly what I expect from a LL book. I guess my rating reflects how I feel about the romance. It was good, I didn't get the butterflies like I did in Steal Me but the lack of communication started to frustrate me and I felt like they were going round in circles for the majority of the book. I still enjoyed it especially the last 30% and I'll definitely continue reading LL.
Lyndy Ann ♫
I have been dying to get my hands on Vincent's book since I met the Moretti family in Frisk Me. I love the brooding quite types and I was not disappointed with Cuff Me this is my fourteenth LL book and is my favourite of hers and Vincent Moretti OMG I love him.

Vincent Moretti and Jill Henley are NYPD homicide detectives they have been partners for the last six years and Jill is part of the Moretti family.

Jill has been on a three months sabbatical in Florida when she comes back she has some news
Jeanne
Dec 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: br
3.5 stars!

I had to round up for Vincent, because I loooved him. I fully admit that I often rate romance books on male MC quality, I mean, that's the most important thing, right? I personally liked Steal Me more, but that's just me. Vincent is equal to Anthony in every way. I have a weakness for brooding hot cops, I can't help it! I also like the whole family dynamic, and the NY setting.

There were little things about the actual story that I thought were kind of frustrating or silly, but I'm not d
Kelli C
4 Stars for the Blue Line

Lauren Layne is one of those authors that will bring a smile to any reader’s face with her solid writing and her fun fast-paced romances. Cuff Me is one of those reads that will have you holding your breath, trying to patiently wait for it BOOM all while enjoying the long road to it as well. While this is book 3 in her New York’s Finest Series, it is a standalone with prior books not needing to be read.

I love a good detective! So when I started this read and found Vincen
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life.

I loved this book! It was definitely my favorite in the series so far. There is just something about Vincent and Jill that just makes my heart melt a little bit. They were meant to be with each other but they have to figure out how to make that happen. While this book is the third installment in the New York's Finest series, it can easily be read as a stand alone. Vincent and Jill have appeared in the earlier books in the series but I didn't
Amanda
4.5 hilarious stars

Reading Cuff Me reminds me how much I miss the Morettis, the big boisterous and over-bearing Italian cop family. After completing this book, I can't decided whether I like Anthony or Vincent more because these two men with their brooding and stuck up persona are my favorites.

Vincent Moretti and Jill Henley are the NYPD homicide detectives and have been partners for six long years. We seen them since the beginning of the series and can't wait to find out what going on with the
♥Rachel♥
Jul 25, 2015 rated it liked it
I’ve been looking forward to Vincent and Jill’s romance in Cuff Me, and it was shaping up to be my favorite of the three books so far. I did love the relationship between them. The bittersweet longing was palpable! Being partners for the NYPD in the homicide division for the last six years made it so they knew each other like a seasoned married couple, and I love that history. Jill wanted more, but never voiced her attraction to Vin, and while everyone could see that there was something more on ...more
Syndi
Dec 21, 2019 rated it liked it
I try to like this book more than 3 stars. I read the previous book in this series, which I have luke warm feeling. I took a chance and pick up Cuff Me.

The writing is indeed the signature of Miss Layne. The sarcastic sweet dan alive conversations. The romance is OTT just like the other books in this series. I do like Vin. He is a bit dorky when approaching Jill. As a tough cop, he became shy when it comes to romance. Shy and clueless. There is that sweet clueless about him.

Overall i do like th
Mandi Schreiner
Feb 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Favorite Quote: "What?" Jill asked.

"You didn't even flinch when ordering carbs!"

"She's a homicide investigator," Vincent said irritably. "If she doesn't flinch at the sight of a decapitated drug dealer, I don't think pasta's going to do her in."

I enjoy this series by Lauren Layne featuring brothers from a big Italian family who are all involved in the NYPD. There is great banter and sexual tension. This is book three, but they can be read out of order.

Vincent (Vin) is a homicide detective in the
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo 6420350e5c693ac617cf1990ffdda4_zpsxdbkdzbm.gif

The Morietti family is back again and this time, Vincent Morietti is ready to get cuffed to the woman who owns his heart. Vincent and Jill Henley are NYPD partners. They have this relationship that can be somewhat described as laid back, friendly, and of course filled with so much sexual tension. From the outsider’s perspective, it is so obvious that these two are deeply and sexually attracted to one another. Even the Morietti family
Ami

For the past two books I have been intrigued with Vin Moretti and his partner Jill Henley. You can say that I could ‘feel’ their story even before I started this book. They have the potential to be so good, considering the idea of friends-to-lovers always makes me weak at the knees. I felt giddy when I received the ARC and started reading; even at the same time I knew that expectations could be the downfall of me but couldn’t help it.

And OMG, did Cuff Me deliver!! In fact, I confess
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
Vincent! Finally! Hate to love you trope? Even better!

(Arc offered in exchange for an honest review)
More reviews and book talk at :

You can find me here too ☞
Jo
Vincent Moretti’s adult life had always involved two infallible constants:
(1) his legendary “whodunit” hunch
(2) Jill Henley
It was just his fucking luck that both of those things would give up on him at the exact same time, leaving him feeling a little lost.
And a lot pissed.

Vincent Moretti and Jill Henley are NYPD’s top homicide detectives and have been partners for 6 years. They understand each other perfectly, even though they are extreme opposites: Jill is happy, talkative and sassy, whil

Irene

Another great read by Lauren Layne, loved Cuff Me.

Loved Vincent & Jill. They were entertaining, funny, stubborn, frustrating, loveable and their chemistry was smoking!

description

Totally enjoyed watching Vincent and Jill fall in love, shame it took them so long to see what we all could clearly see, these two were perfect partners, in work & in life.

description

What I also loved about Cuff Me was the relationship between the Moretti siblings. While they are each other's biggest supporter, none of them are shy t
Ksenia
3.5 Stars

I admit I had difficulties rating this book. On one hand I enjoyed this book, on the other I had a lot of issues, and I can’t look past them.

Jill and Vincent are long-time partners and best friends. Being a homicide detective is hard, but they make a good pair. It’s easy for Vincent to be a “bad cop”, when Jill is a natural “good cop”.

"Jill Henley was Vincent’s opposite in every way.
Jill was chipper, charming, and smiley.
Vincent was… none of those things."

Both of them however are too af
Wendy
 photo wow_zpsjetcxsxt.gif

I absolutely loved this book. I haven't read the others in this series yet, but I will now !!

Vincent Moretti and Jill are both homicide detectives for the NYPD. They have been partners for 6 years. They are an amazing team, Jill is the good cop to his bad cop, the light to his dark and the fun and perky to his broody self. Jill has also been a part of the Moretti family just as long. She's become best friends with his sister and she absolutely adores his family. She has always hoped to becom
monica ♪

This pretty much sums up the entire book:
description

I knew I liked both Vincent and Jill since their first small appearance in the previous books, that's why I'm so excited to read their story.
And being a fan of friends-to-lovers stories that I am, I was actually expecting a better story. Since it's from LL! I always like her books.

But I'm pretty disappointed with this book. Although I like the usual LL banter, I just don't like the push-pull attitude between Jill and Vincent. Almost the entir
Maria Rose

Cuff Me is the third story in Lauren Layne’s New York’s Finest series, centered around a family of police officers. There are four brothers and one sister, two of whom (Luc and Anthony) featured in the first two stories in the series (Frisk Me and Steal Me) both of which I quite enjoyed, so I was looking forward to reading Vincent’s story. In particular, I was also intrigued because I knew it would feature a ‘workplace romance’ of sorts – that of Vincent and his partner Jill. They’ve been paired
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

AHHH!!! I. loved. this. book!!!

If you know me, then you know I’m a massive Lauren Layne fan. Her books are just contemporary romance heaven and I always look forward to all her releases. Cuff Me was my most anticipated read of hers, and it didn’t disappoint at all. In fact, Cuff Me is my favorite of the New York’s Finest series and so far my FAVORITE LL book ever!

You know those series where you’re just WAITING for a certain couple to get their book? There’
Mandapanda
Mar 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable Friends-to-Lovers romance. Third in a series but I haven't read the previous two and I don't feel I missed anything. This romance was slow burn. The MCs have been (Detective) partners for 6 years. Jill has been secretly pining after Vince but he being the gruff, silent, emotionally retarded man that he is, has never noticed. When Jill comes back from holidays engaged to be married, things start to fall apart.

These two don't get together till about 70 or 80% in the book and their nervo
maggieandteddy
I dove right into this book without reading books 1 & 2. I wasn't lost at all. There's plenty of info on the other 2 brothers- Luc & Anthony Moretti and the Moretti family. Elena Moretti is Jill's best friend.
The H, Vincent is an NYPD detective. The h, Jill is his partner.
*possible spoilers*
I absolutely loved this book! I really enjoy LL's writing & this is NO exception. The beginning of the book is so great in setting the scene and the characters are so alive to me. The dialogue is so fun. Th
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
Men can be so blind when there is a great woman in front of them. They don't realize how good they are until they find another guy. That's what happens in this book unfortunately it took forever for Vin to realize he loved her. I gave it 4 stars but sometimes it was a 3 hoping the next one is better.
♥ BR ♥: Cuff me 29th March 136 24 Apr 03, 2016 08:47AM

• The Playboy's Proposal (The Sorensen Family, #3)
  • Love Irresistibly (FBI/US Attorney, #4)
  • The Billionaire Bachelor (Billionaire Bad Boys, #1)
  • Her Accidental Husband (The Sorensen Family, #2)
  • Asking for Trouble (Line of Duty, #4)
  • The Right to Remain Mine
  • Against the Wall (Maverick Montana, #1)
  • Mai Tai'd Up (Cocktail, #4)
  • It Happened One Wedding (FBI/US Attorney, #5)
  • Truth or Dare (Dare to Love, #1)
  • Rising Assets (Maverick Montana, #3)
  • The Billionaire Next Door (Billionaire Bad Boys #2)
  • The Bastard Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys, #3)
  • Two Wrongs, One Right (Come Undone, #3)
  • Flirting with Fire (Hot in Chicago, #1)
  • About That Night (FBI/US Attorney, #3)
  • Sparking the Fire (Hot in Chicago, #3)
  • Something About You (FBI/US Attorney, #1)
Lauren Layne does not have a Goodreads account. Information about Lauren Layne books on this website is not monitored/maintained, and may or may not be accurate.

New York's Finest (3 books)
  • Frisk Me (New York's Finest, #1)
  • Steal Me (New York's Finest, #2)