Start by marking “Significance (Artistic Pricks Ink, #2)” as Want to Read:
Significance (Artistic Pricks Ink, #2)

Significance

(Artistic Pricks Ink #2)

Mitchell Taylor has spent most of the last five years overseas serving his country. Finally home after months of being separated from his longtime girlfriend, Becky, has him ready for change.
Between celebrating and adjusting to him being home, the couple soon learn they aren’t on the same page with their relationship. Pain, loss, maddening friends, and fear of the unknown
Published July 17th 2015 by Cat Mason Books

To ask other readers questions about Significance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Significance

Jennifer Pierson
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE Mitch so very much! There isn't a book of Cat Mason's that I don't absolutely love, so Significance is no exception.

Mitchell Taylor has been serving his county for the last several years overseas. Finally home, he is ready for change with his girlfriend Becky. The two find themselves on opposite sides of the fence with their relationship. Will Becky let fear rob her of her happily ever after? Or will she realize that love is what is most important.

I have really been struggling
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Significance by Cat Mason

I received this book from the author for an honest opinion.

I loved Gravity and so I was excited to get a behind the scenes book about Mitch, Luke’s friend. This books is just the all American Love Story. Guy sees girl. Guy gets girl to go out with him. Guy and girl fall in love. Guy is a sailor. Girl wait
Jodie Squelch
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads
I already loved Mitch from Gravity so to finally get his back story had me happy dancing .... the minute this gem popped up on my kindle I dived in and didn't come up for air till the very last word ......

I am still reeling form this small novella because IT maybe small but it came packing a punch .... right to my cold cold heart..... I very rarely cry or tear up in a book so when I do that's some powerful shit .....

Well this little nugget had me ugly crying by the end..... I knew Mitch's past w
Marina Skinner
Jul 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was so incredibly excited to read this book! I love Cats books and this novella gave us an excellent insight into Mitch!
I swooned, I sighed, I cried! Yep! Mitch is an incredible man who fights for his country and has Becky, the love of his life by his side!
We get a glimpse into him, his mates, his family, not to mention his romantic tendencies! How he and Becky met, their relationship and what goes on in both their heads is entertaining too! I loved their friends!
Cat can certainly write incre
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
Mitch's story will break your heart and open your eyes.

Such a great, heartbreaking look into what made Mitch the way he is. We met Mitch in Gravity and gathered that he had experienced a very tramatic loss in his recent past. This is the story of what made Mitch the gorgeous, broken man that he is.

Keep your tissues handy because your gonna need them. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for Mitch. This is the one that shows us that the past defines what we become in the future. Everyone ha
Amy
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the novella that explains why Mitch is Mitch! This story is well written and sucks you in, no putting this down to the end, and then left wanting MORE!! It's full of emotion, lots of crying and some laughing( tissues a must). How Mitch met and lost his 1st true love... Becky!!!
Please write FASTER, MORE NEEDED!!!!! Rec'd an ARC for a honest review.
Dana
Nov 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG

Broke my heart and made me cry. Was to short, but I totally get why. Can't wait to start Solitude.
Melissa Mendoza
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“Then his mouth is on mine and all my thoughts are shattered by the feel of his body pressing mine into the tile. His erection presses into me, making it very clear that I’ll be late for work today.”

5 stars! I loved this short little novella, yes it was short but it was action packed!!! Not at all a disappointment!

Darlene
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone /romance
Recommended to Darlene by: Cat Mason
Shelves: arc
Ms. Mason draws you into the story from the very moment that you start reading. You are captured and held hostage till you have completed reading the entire story. As takes pen to paper to create the magical life that you read. You begin to feel every emotion and event that each character goes through.

Significance is about the life of two people who are so in love. Mitch is a sailor and he has just returned home from being deployed from overseas. When he returns home to his girl Becky. Who he lo
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
description

OH my broken heart...

"The world doesn't afford us much time to stand still, it has a way of forcin' you to move your ass. Besides, ya can't leave your footprints on the world if you never fuckin' go anywhere."

Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to Mitchell Taylor. This is not the same Mitch who currently drinks too much and comes off as a complete jerk. This is a Mitchell who serves his country and is madly in love with Becky. Becky who he wooed with nail polish, who has been his faithf
Sheila
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This KILLED me, as in crushed my heart and made me ugly cry for a very very long time...I don't want to deter you by starting out that way, but it's the truth. It is a MUST that you read Gravity before reading this, even though it takes place BEFORE the events of that book. In Gravity we see Mitch as someone obviously in pain but trying to hide it by hanging out at the strip club every night and getting so drunk his friends would have to come ba
Tina Morgan
Aug 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is so so emotionally packed that I had to wait and get myself in order to write my review. Military books hold a special place in my heart being a military momma. So they need to be written with care and concern, this book doesn't revolve around a military setting but it talks about it. I love Cat Mason and all of her books, but this one gutted me!! Be prepared you will ugly cry like no other but this book is so good. After being overseas for almost 5 years Mitch is ready to start his ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

If you are looking for a book that gives you tons of feels, this is the book for you. If you have been reading the Shaft on Tour Series and the Artistic Pricks Series, then you know Mitch. This is the prequel to Mitch's book. Warning, prepare yourself. This book does an excellent job giving us a backstory for him and great insight in to who Mitch really is.

This book was amazing. It was sexy, sweet and crazy emotional. This book made me laugh, smile and definitely cry. I was a blubbering
Tonya
Jul 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review from Abibliophobia Anonymous Book Reviews

This is a short novella that shows us why Mitch is the way he is in Gravity. I can completely understand why he acts the way he does. I can’t blame him for it. I really wanted to give this book 5 stars, but I can’t because some of the Navy stuff was off. My husband has been in for over 17 years, I know not everything can be exactly how it is. I thought the story line and the characters were great. And I was even crying at the end.

Mitch was a totall
Dana Busenbark
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book two of the series is Mitch's story, I was hoping it would be and it is. We find out about Becky, the love of his life. The one that put him into a downward spiral. My heart broke when I learned what happened, when, and why. I needed a box of tissues when I saw how Mitch lost Becky. Getting to watch their love blossom, and seeing how good they were together was pure joy. Be prepared to have the tissues handy for reading this book, because it sure as hell explains why Mitch is the way he is i ...more
David Maher
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Before the broken.

We first met Mitch in Facing Me (Shaft on Tour Book 2) and later learned that most of what we knew about him was a facade in Chasing Me (Shaft on Tour Book 3). In Gravity (Artistic Pricks Ink Book 1) we got a first hand glimpse of just how broken a man he is as we watched him spiraling out of control.

Significance gives us a peek behind the curtain. It answers the question "What made Mitch the broken man we've come to know?"

What is it that takes a man who thinks "Real men do wha
DJ Sakata
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

“‘Okaaaay,’ I reply, looking him over carefully. ‘You don’t look the type to want a pedi, especially one with Feelin’ Flirty nail polish.’”

“That’s when you know you’re a perfect match. It’s all about being able to share a bag of candy with no issues on who gets what flavors.”

“I don’t know how to be without her now that I know what loving her feels like.”

You may think you’ve lost your heart, but whether you want it to or not, it’s still going to beat without her.”

My R
Mary Lou Hoffman
Jul 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, romance, chick-lit
Title: SIGNIFICANCE
Series: Artistic Pricks #0
Category /Genre: Contemporary Romance
Recommended for: 18+ due to sexual content
Received from: Cat Mason (in exchange for an honest review)
Grammar/editing: ungraded – book received as an unedited ARC / errors excused

This is the second book in the Artistic Pricks series, a prequel to GRAVITY. These two can be read in either order.

So many times during my reading of Gravity I thought, “who peed in his Wheaties?” Now I feel bad. The truth is that Mitch ma
Renee Entress
5 star

I was pulled right into this short story. The story has laughs, suspense, and heartbreak. This is the prequel to the Gravity story.

This is Mitch’s story. This story will leave you completely heartbroken. Mitch has the woman he loves. They are planning to marry when in an instance it’s all gone. This story shows just how wonderful Mitch is and how caring he was to the one he loved. Becky is Mitch’s girl and he loves her and has been with her for years. You can feel his pain and his heartbr
Michele Gantz
☆☆☆☆☆5 Hooked Stars☆☆☆☆☆

I don't really know how to wrap up the beauty that was Significance by Cat Mason.

Mitch has just returned from deployment to the love of his life Becky. He has plans, marriage, babies the whole 9. She loves him with every fiber of her being and can't wait to for forever.

Hooked On Books
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
☆☆☆☆☆5 Hooked Stars☆☆☆☆☆

I just... the love between Mitch and Becky is so raw and honest. They aren't perfect, they aren't clean and rich and ideal. Cat Mason wrote them real... and gut wrenching. While this was a novella, I became
United Indie Book Blog
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to say when I started this book I was a teenie bit disappointed that we weren’t jumping straight to Shelby and Mitch’s story… but… by the end of the first chapter my mind was changed and we definitely needed Mitch’s past story first! Mitch Taylor is a totally different man in this book from the previous (Gravity.) He’s in love with the gorgeous Becky and he’s a sweet, kind man. Until it’s all taken away from him in an epic tragedy.

It’s hard to write a review on this one and not give anyth
Raylene Green
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for Hooked on Books---5 stars!!

I've never read anything by Cat before. This book was definitely unexpected in more than a couple places and while the ending leaves you hanging, it's beautifully written. It's also a tear jerker. This story is a good example of a real love. Mitch returns from overseas and wants everything immediately and Becky is scared and afraid. I learned after reading this that Mitch also appears in Gravity and now, I'm going to have to pick it up and read it because
LeeAnne
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing

It’s hard to write a review on this one and not give anyth
Alison Chewning
This was another great read by Cat Mason. I loved this book it was so good I couldn't put it down. I really like Cat's writing and how she writes a good story that you will forever remember. This is a heart breaking story that will leave in tears.

Mitch has had it bad early on he is a strong military man. He wanted family and kids and to settle down with the woman that he loves. He goes through a lot but he comes out strong. He has the woman that he loves Becky by his side which is a strong woman
Amber
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle
Wow.. Just wow. This was heartbreaking and beautiful. I read Gravity before I read this one so I knew some of what Mitch dealt with but reading this made me fall for him a whole lot more.

Mitch is so sweet and frustrating and just an amazing guy. He has faults but that makes you love him even more. Becky is great. She's so strong and funny. I couldn't help but feel for her and fall for the two of them.

This was a very emotional, beautiful, and incredibly sad addicting read. I can't wait to read
Kimothy
Jul 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So as this is a novella it is a lot shorter than Gravity but it is the perfect prequel to that book as it lets us deeper into Mitch who popped up in Gravity. This is a heartfelt story of Mitch and Becky and how a job and the thought of life changing between two people can be so scary. Mitch is great, Becky has real worries that i totally related to i adored this novella and this couples journey.Perfect companion read to Gravity and i feel can be read first or after Gravity.
Naughty Mom Story Time
Jul 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
It all makes sense now. After reading Gravity and seeing Mitch's pain while reading about Luke finding his other half, it's still unknown WHY he's constantly drowning his sorrows and why he's so bitter.

I don't want to give anything away but his pain is so much more than I expected. This novella is a quick read and fills in a gap so that you're prepared for the next book in this serious and I, for one, am really looking forward to seeing Mitch find his peace.
Lisa
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
We meet Mitch in 'Gravity' deep in grief and on a path of self destruction. This is his story leading up to that point with Becky.

It is beautiful, powerful and extremely emotional as their sweet love story takes a sudden tragic turn. Full of romance and completely sweet, we see the almost perfect partner that he is and how special he is with Becky.

Tissues at the ready for an ugly cry as your heart breaks for these two.

***Reviewed for LBM Book Blog***
This book was seriously heart breaking. It left me feeling devastated. So happy to read about Mitch's past in this novella and definitely love him to pieces. Can't wait to get a chance to read his book. He needs a happy ending, my heart still hurts for him.

Received a copy from the author for an honest review.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Cat Mason is a married mother of three. When she isn't writing, she is spending time with her kiddos, losing herself in a Netflix binge, or reading a book by one of her favorite authors. She was born and raised outside of St. Louis, Missouri, just over the Mississippi River in Granite City, Illinois. Cat writes romance of all kinds with twists of humor. She has love of fictional men with filthy mo ...more

Artistic Pricks Ink (3 books)
  • Gravity (Artistic Pricks Ink, #1)
  • Solitude (Artistic Pricks Ink, #3)