Start by marking “Dilan Bagian Kedua: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1991” as Want to Read:
Dilan Bagian Kedua: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1991

Dilan Bagian Kedua: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1991

(Dilan #2)

"Jika aku berkata bahwa aku mencintainya, maka itu adalah sebuah pernyataan yang sudah cukup lengkap."
―Milea

"Senakal-nakalnya anak geng motor, Lia, mereka shalat pada waktu ujian praktek Agama."
―Dilan
Published July 2015 by Pastel Books

To ask other readers questions about Dilan Bagian Kedua, please sign up.
Novi Muzzy di toko buku online banyak mizan.com atau bukukita. Kalau mau beli langsung sepertinya tersedia juga di gramedia...

Start your review of Dilan Bagian Kedua: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1991
Bellaryn
Jan 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Lets just say it's better then the first one
Jessica
Mar 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: asian-books
So, this book is cringier than the first one. And Milea turned out to be even dumber and more selfish than ever. But did I enjoy the story? Yes, I did and I'm looking forward to read the last book in this trilogy!

Full review will be available on my blog: https://jessicabooksblog.wordpress.com/
Lyone
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Milea was getting on my nerves.
i understand why she did what she did but, come on...
her character in this book is just annoying.
and i didn't enjoy it, i did enjoy it at least just a couple of the first pages though.
and i think the first book is enough for me, but oh well..
Karina Paramitha
May 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
Personally do not enjoy this. Went to search for this book because pretty curious on how Milea-Dilan story would lead to. Too much hormones-driven fights between them, yet less clarity on both point of view.
Inggi Rahmawati
Apr 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Okay, first of all I thought that Milea is such a little selfish biatch yang ingatnya cuman ke Dilan mulu, however semakin banyak lembar yang saya baca kok jadi makin mengerti Milea dan sikapnya itu.. Yes, she’s a bucin and yet we all are.. She’s a teenager and just met someone that really likes her, I think everyone gonna act like her if they have Dilan in their life.. I kinda admire how she can be so brave in admit her feeling to Dilan, it’s take a big courage to say that you like someone to p ...more
Aliflanya Maghfirah
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is the sequel of Dilan (1990). This is where the story come to an end. Where sweet high school relationship has to end. It kind of reminds me how ego was high back then and how the gut to say "please stay" was so small. Life didn't always end the way we expect to. Some people were only meant to cross our path but never meant to stay.

This book got me cried by reading the last few pages. Because that's what scares me the most. What if i can never completely move on like the way Milea can
Fir
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
I read the novel long time before It was filmed. The story consists of 3 books with the third book tells the same story as the second one but with different point of view. Some people (who have watched the movie but haven't read the books) thought the books were teenlit while actually personally, I think they are not. The books are waayyy much better than the movies to be honest. The storyline is enjoyable and a great light-reading.
Sophia Anne
May 24, 2020 rated it liked it
After reading the first one, I thought that this would be more cheesy lines.
But hey, it wasn't. Just that.
This sequel had more drama, had more juice and had a better story line than the first one.
Hence, the reason why I liked this book genuinely. The conflict was better in this one and I liked it because of that. (I might be demented)
Characters had more life in them, and the story was just overall better than the first one.
Paskalis Damar
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2018
There’s barely happy-go-lucky Dilan I found intriguing from the first novel. What we got is merely a messed-up thread caused by Milea’s innocent folly. Without Dilan’s strong presence, it’s even difficult to anchor to the story.
Mawar Sr.
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So interesting
Putu Herdy
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is very romantic book
Pauk Sumping
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
romance
Kamila Muyasarah
Jun 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Hate the plot twist. Well, but, hm, yeah, just like coffee, love is not love if there isn't any bitter taste in it.
Nbl
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
From the day I finished reading it up until now, I still can recall how heart-breaking it is when they broke up. SO MUCH. 85% I blame it on Milea.
Mekyputr05gmail.Com
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nice
An Nisaa Gettar
Sep 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I suggest you to read this novel while listening to Queen's Dear Friend song. don't forget to bring chocolate bread with you too. Dilan loves both much. :D
Fadhila Astari
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Still as brilliant as the first one, this absolutely a wake up call for girls who demand a lovey-dovey kind of love-stories. Well most of the time, they arent, tho.
Arum Rahmadani
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was ok
i want to read this book
Crypto Code CG
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
sad story but still as good as book one.
Nadia Zahira
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good
Reihan
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good
Atiqoh
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good
Andzelina Mirla
Aug 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Super baper hiks hiks..

Milea, I know what you feel >_<
Anila Tavisha
Feb 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: finished
She was just being too drama wtih Dilan. Sorry to say...
Only those words can describe my comments about this book
Atiya Arifah
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was ok
Too cheesy. It was too obvious that the author tried to make readers guessing so anyone who reads it wants to read other sequels.
Denny Darmawan
Oct 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Well, the ending sucks, that's for sure. But the real story doesnt need a 2nd book. Should just stick with the first one and you are good with it.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Bulan
  • Negeri 5 Menara
  • Hafalan Shalat Delisa
  • Garis Waktu
  • A: Aku, Benci, & Cinta...
  • Autumn in Paris
Pidi Baiq adalah seorang seniman yang punya banyak kelebihan. Selain sebagai seorang musisi dan pencipta lagu, ia juga seorang penulis, ilustrator, pengajar dan komikus.
Pidi Baiq mengaku imigran dari surga yang diselundupkan ke Bumi oleh ayahnya di Kamar Pengantin dan tegang.

Dilan (3 books)
  • Dilan: Dia Adalah Dilanku Tahun 1990 (Dilan, #1)
  • Milea: Suara Dari Dilan

News & Interviews

“Aku tidak ingin mengekangmu, terserah! Bebas kemana engkau pergi!
Asal aku ikut.”