Start by marking “The Power (Titan, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Power (Titan, #2)

The Power (Titan #2)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  6,593 Ratings  ·  780 Reviews
With any great change, there is always strife, and the Covenant University has become the frontline between pure-bloods who want the Breed Order reinstated and the half-bloods who want the right to control their own destinies.

Fate has other plans.

Published February 23rd 2016 by Spencer Hill Press

To ask other readers questions about The Power, please sign up.
Kat Earnest We can all die happily *dramatic sigh*
Becca Lawson
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Pearl Angeli
3 Apollyon Stars

This book is one of my most anticipated sequels this year. I loved it and I enjoyed some parts, but it didn't quite meet my expectations.

The Power picked up where The Return left off. We get to finally see Seth once again and this time he's continuing his mission to protect and train Josie against the Titans who became an absolute threat to them. They're also preparing for their mission to find the lost demigods and to convince them to become their allies.

What I loved about this
Jasmine 🌻
“That is not who he is. And he needs help, and because I love him—because I’m in love with him—I’m going to help him instead of giving up on him.”

Honestly, I didn't enjoy this one as much as I did for The Return and the Covenant series. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I was tired of Jennifer's similar kinds of humor, or figure of speech for certain characters. It's like re-reading the same thing, regardless of the different settings or plots, and I expected something that made me "WOW".
~Tina~
There is something to say after waiting a year to read this book and go into it like no time has actually pasted. JLA has that gift that she gives to her readers. Where her stories are so filled with exceptional storytelling that your right back in that world pinned on the lives of these characters and never ever wanting it to end. The Power, is another sensational installment in the Titan series that is pitched perfect with punched action, witty characters, laugh out loud moments and dripping w ...more
I knew this one was going to hurt me. I just knew it and guess what?

{Review to come}
Donita Luz
Ok, now that my fangirl heart has calmed down a bit, I think, I'm now ready to start writing my review to this book. But first of all, I want to start this review by thanking the publisher for giving me an early copy of this book in exchange of an honest review. I seriously can't believe it when I received the email I thought I was freaking hallucinating. No kidding. I mean, after all the issue about ARC's here, I thought getting an ARC was next to impossibe, So I was counting the days for this ...more
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
The Power was emotionally gripping and powerful! Even though my adrenaline was still running high after those last few scenes, I kept swiping at the tears falling from my eyes. I couldn't seem to shake off the heartache, fear, and nervousness that was still thrumming through my veins. But that's not all that I was feeling. The Power captured my heart all over again. It was hilarious, heartwarming, sexy and extremely addicting. Seth and Josie's story is a must read for all paranormal lovers out t ...more
Radmila
5 +++ STARS!!!!

Seth is back!

Don't you worry Aiden, I love you too.

I want to be with you, I want to spend every day with you. Every hour, down to last fucking minute and second.

Let's start with the good stuff

Aiden & Alex are back. Yay! I really missed them.

"Daimons", Alex said , flipping the dagger in her hand. "Or a mountain lion." Reaching to my side, I unhooked one of the daggers. "I'm going to go with a daimon." "That's a relief." Alex slowed her stop. "Because I really don't want to kil
Valerie
I wasn't expecting this ARC. My husband looked at me strangely when I opened the package and started screaming. Needless to say, I opened it quickly. What an incredible read.

No book two slump for The Power! This book turns up the intensity on the Titan series.

Seth shines in all his glory in this book. His snarky comments, his sexy looks (he cuts his hair!), his awesome skills, and his cuddle ways are all there! I so enjoyed spending time with him.

And the story is a journey of twists and turns.
Stephanie
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Double Review: The Power & The Struggle on my blog!
Grecia Robles
**** 4.5 Seth quiero todo contigo STARS ****

Esta segunda parte ha sido genial, bastante adictiva, más amor, más romance, más diversión, más acción y más SEXY SETH!!

Siempre he dicho que lo mejor de la saga Covenant ha sido Seth, con tantos matices y nada que ver con el aburrido de Aiden y que se JLA le hiciera una saga fue la mejor decisión que pudo tomar y no importa que haya sido por complacer a sus fans es que Seth se lo merecía y ha sido infinitamente mejor que Covenant.

Disculpen mi fangirl
Eli Paz
Mar 04, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
WE GOT A NAME. WE GOT A NAME.

A NAME.

I'M GONNA PASS OUT.

Danielle (Love at First Page)

4 stars

As most of you know by now, I'm a huge Jennifer Armentrout fan. Whether it's YA or NA or Adult, contemporary or paranormal, she seems to always find the perfect balance between story and swoon for me. I know when I read one of her books I'm bound to be adding a new book boyfriend to my list. Well, that was most certainly the case last year with The Return, in which I was introduced to Seth(ie) the first time, and boy did I fall head over heels in love with him. With The Power I was remind
Patricia Huynh
Mar 02, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*sniffles* So the thing just happened. Like the thing thing that made everything just one big sad... thing. Did that really just happen?

Denial is bliss. Pure, uninhibited bliss.

My Review:
(view spoiler)
Sinead
*This ARC was given to me in exchange for an honest review*

Okay, first off, I have to thank Jennifer L Armentrout and her publishers from the bottom of my fangirl heart and express my deepest gratitude for being given a copy of this book early. It made my day to see it arrive in my Kindle, and I couldn’t get enough of my favourite Apollyon.

I couldn’t wait to get back into the world of pures, halfs, demigods and all that godly good stuff. This book takes off directly after the events of The Retu
hayledie
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Buraya yalnızca iki kelime yazmak istiyorum:

Teşekkür ederim.

Allah’ım öncelikle sana teşekkür ediyorum. Çünkü Jen gibi ne zaman sıçtığını anlayan ve ne zaman o sıçtığını toparlaması gerektiğini bilen harika bir yazar yaratmışsın. Eline koluna sağlık.

Sonra da bilhassa kendisine teşekkür ediyorum Jennifer’ın.

İlk kitabın gidişatı “Melez Sözleşmeleri’ne benzeyecek bu belli,” gibi hissettirse de ikinci kitapta hikaye çok şükür kendi yolunu buluyor. MÜTHİŞTİ YA MÜ KEM MEL Dİ!

Belki de böyle bir dönüş be
Tanja ~ KT Book Reviews
What an unexpected turn of events. I have only just finished book one, and in turn dove right into The Power. Give me a Greek gods storyline any day and I will be chomping at the bit to read it.

So beginning right on the heels of book one, the ever strong and self-hating Seth is doing his best to protect his Josie - even sacrificing their happiness to do it. Their relationship takes center stage in book two. They’re learning about each other physically and emotionally, as well as coming clean wit
Cody
THE POWER COVER REVEAL!!

THIS IS JUST YUMMY *grabby hands* I need this now, Sethie! <3

Literary-ly Obsessed
Rhea
Mar 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2016, read-2017
There are spoilers in my review, proceed with caution!
I know I'm late, but I finally have my review up on the blog.
You can find it here!

I didn't particularly love this book, nor do I hate it. I just think that this book is too slow paced and focuses too much on the romance than the actually plot. I hope this changed for book three and four!
Cyndi
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first book was good but this one took it up a few pegs. Excellent story! Full of angst and romance. Our heroine has settled into her new life and is training to fight in the upcoming war against the Titans.
Meanwhile our hero is battling demons (internal and external) while dealing with love.
Excellent story!!!
AJ

OMG! Once again, JLA has smacked it out of the park, giving us an action-packed, dramatic, funny and romantic story that is heaps of fun while still bringing the emotion, with lots of twists and turns to keep things exciting and moving at a great pace. I absolutely loved it!

If you haven’t read The Return, or the precursor Covenant series, be warned that this is going to be a bit spoilery.

Seth and Josie’s story picks up where The Return left off, with the two of them happy and together,
Fanny
Oct 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

The Power es el segundo libro de los tres que forman la trilogia Titan, creada por la autora Jennifer L. Armentrout y continua narrando la historia de Seth y Josie.

Me moria de ganas de leer esta continuacion, no solo porque soy adicta a esta saga ( y al trabajo de la autora ) sino tambien porque The Return se me hizo muy corto, yo queria leer mas sobre Josie y Seth.

A los que me conozcan sabran que la pareja de Alex y Aiden me gusto en su momento pero no consiguio enamorarme como otras parejas li
Siobhan Davis
Initial thoughts after finishing: So that was FREAKING AWESOME. Now I feel like crying because I need more RIGHT NOW. Mind completely blown.

Full Review:

This book will swallow you whole and then spit you out with your heart and mind shattered into a million tiny pieces. Mind-bendingly brilliant. Another epic success from the undisputed Queen of Paranormal Romance. The Power contains all the magical ingredients that are now synonymous with JLA in my mind: sublime writing, witty dialogue, perfect
Cheryl La Pa
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017-mar
This is my 2nd read of this book and my heart was broken all over again! It was just as emotional the second time around. My heart goes out to Josie & Seth. Onto book 3 - The Struggle.

My previous review....

5 Fantastic Stars! Wow! Ms Armentrout's writing is magic - I was spellbound the entire book and didn't want it to end. There is nothing that I did not like about this book. I loved Josie and Seth, as well as Deacon, Alex and Aiden. It made me laugh and cry, and feel every emotion in betwee
Diksha
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: special, safe
Great book!
Very intriguing, i never got bored.
I really liked it :D

Safety gang notes:

(view spoiler)
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
rating: 4.75/5

OMG! I seriously... wow... Okay review coming soon!
Luke
May 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh, f**k. I finished it. And I need the next one. Now!!!
Anny
Jan 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*llora en una esquina porque a ver cómo se sigue con la vida después de los finales de Jennifer*
¿Confirmamos que Jennifer L. Armentrout crea DIOSES? Porque Seth *coge un abanico*. No sé cómo lo consigue. No sé por qué después de haber leído muchísimos de sus libros sigo quedándome enamorada de todo lo que hace. De sus personajes. De sus tramas. De cómo las lleva. De las conversaciones tan asdfghjkl que crea. Es que no puedo.
Gracias, Jennifer por existir. De verdad.
Beth
Total.Book.Hangover! The Power is a riveting, intense, emotional journey scrolled by the avant-garde pen of Jennifer L. Armentrout’s.

The war is escalating, it’s only a matter of time before they come face to face with the Titans. Josie is training as hard as she can but it still might not be enough.

Seth is rocked with guilt over his past and his nature with both playing pivotal roles in ripping at the love Seth and Josie share.

Rocked by the return of their friends, Josie is struggling with her p
Prami{reader and dreamer}
Ooh!! We have a cover!!

*Salivates... *

And a blurb!!

Fate has other plans.

The violence is escalating and war between the races seems inevitable, and it couldn’t come at a worse time. Hyperion may be out of commission, but Josie and Seth know they have only earned a reprieve.
YA Buddy Readers'...: The Power (Titan #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Starting February 19th 2017 7 18 Feb 28, 2017 11:59PM
LUXEN Army: The Power 1 5 May 22, 2016 07:04PM
  • And for Your Information… (Butterfly, #2)
  • Unhinged (Underworld, #1)
  • Awaken (Daughters of the Sea, #2)
  • Fire in You (Wait for You, #6)
  • Sweet Temptation (Sweet, #4)
  • Everlost (Night Watchmen, #3)
  • The Warrior (Dante Walker, #3)
  • Ruined (The Eternal Balance, #1)
  • The Mortal Instruments, the Complete Collection: City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass; City of Fallen Angels; City of Lost Souls; City of Heavenly Fire
  • Endure (The Protector, #4)
  • Greta and the Lost Army (Mylena Chronicles, #3)
  • Loyalty (Mark of Nexus, #4)
  • My Date From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy, #2)
  • The Secret Trinity: Reign (Fae-Witch, #3)
  • Walk the Edge (Thunder Road, #2)
  • Miranda Kenneally Bundle: Catching Jordan, Stealing Parker, Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #1-3)
  • The Immortal Throne (Into the Dark, #3)
  • Centaur Rivalry (Touched, #3)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout Lives in West Virginia.

All the rumors you heard
More about Jennifer L. Armentrout

Titan (4 books)
  • The Return (Titan, #1)
  • The Struggle (Titan, #3)
  • The Prophecy (Titan, #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“I had to prove that what he believed wasn't true. Prove that he was the total of everything he had done and not the dark things he was ashamed of, and I would do so because I loved him and accepted him for who he was, for all his faults. That was what love meant. Love fostered courage.” 16 likes
“I see you all know who I am,” Hercules said. “Not that I’d expect anything else. After all, I am the Hercules.”
My brow rose.
Seth snorted.
“Hercules is a dick.” Apollo stated.”
15 likes