Start by marking “Who Was: Scientists and Inventors: Ben Franklin; Neil Armstrong; Steve Jobs; Jane Goodall; Marie Curie; Galileo” as Want to Read:

Audio CD
Published January 12th 2016 by Listening Library (Audio)

To ask other readers questions about Who Was, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who Was

Start your review of Who Was: Scientists and Inventors: Ben Franklin; Neil Armstrong; Steve Jobs; Jane Goodall; Marie Curie; Galileo
Heather Campbell
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If I, as the mom, am learning new things every time I listen or read from this series, it gets 5 stars from me. Loved this combination of scientists and inventors. I think Benjamin Franklin and Neil Armstrong we’re our favorites. Listened with ages 7-10.
Amanda Blau
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
Audiobook of 6 Who Was/Is titles
Strong narration and I learned new things like Jane Goodall's mom was awesome!
Kyle
Björn
Aug 16, 2020

• Ford AbomiNation
  • Beyond the Trees: A Journey Alone Across Canada's Arctic
  • An Economist Walks Into a Brothel: And Other Unexpected Places to Understand Risk
  • Finding Chika: A Little Girl, an Earthquake, and the Making of a Family
  • The 21 Success Secrets of Self-Made Millionaires: How to Achieve Financial Independence Faster and Easier Than You Ever Thought Possible
  • The End is Always Near: Apocalyptic Moments, from the Bronze Age Collapse to Nuclear Near Misses
  • A Warning
  • The Uninhabitable Earth: Life After Warming
  • What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20
  • Daunting Days of Winter (Kyle Tait #2)
  • No One Is Too Small to Make a Difference
  • The Wisdom of Wolves: Lessons From the Sawtooth Pack
  • American Prison: A Reporter's Undercover Journey into the Business of Punishment
  • What Was Pompeii? (What Was?)
  • Dollars and Sense: How We Misthink Money and How to Spend Smarter
  • 77 Days in September (Kyle Tait #1)
  • The Four Horsemen: The Conversation That Sparked an Atheist Revolution
Various is the correct author for any book with multiple unknown authors, and is acceptable for books with multiple known authors, especially if not all are known or the list is very long (over 50).

If an editor is known, however, Various is not necessary. List the name of the editor as the primary author (with role "editor"). Contributing authors' names follow it.

Note: WorldCat is an excellent res

News & Interviews