Start by marking “Hearts of Blue (Hearts, #4)” as Want to Read:
Hearts of Blue (Hearts, #4)

Hearts of Blue

(Hearts #4)

She upholds the law. He breaks it.

Two blue hearts, both alike in bravery
In not-so-fair London, where we lay our scene
From gun crime to petty theft
Where family is blood and survival makes hands unclean
In this place, we find two hearts who should be foes
And yet, amidst the turmoil their love still grows
Misadventure abounds and the divide will bring them strife
But with luck
Published November 19th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Hearts of Blue, please sign up.
L.H. Cosway Hi Rosie! Thank you so much <3 I wish I could write a book a month too, lol! This one is written in Karla's POV (Alexis's best friend from King of…moreHi Rosie! Thank you so much <3 I wish I could write a book a month too, lol! This one is written in Karla's POV (Alexis's best friend from King of Hearts).(less)

Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Jul 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, arc

Rating : 4 ‘BLUE’ Stars

description

My Views : Very few authors are able to grip my heart with their words but LH Cosway never fails to do that with her stories. If you have read King of Hearts, then you already know that there was something brewing between Lee and Karla and in Hearts of Blue we get the story of their love, their struggle and them fighting against the world.

Style of writing : Amazing! Brilliant! Perfection! LH Cosway writes magic on the pages.

Characters : OMG! Lee Cross was like the forbi
L.H. Cosway
Jul 26, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
HEARTS OF BLUE now live!!! :-D

B&N
Kobo
~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
3 Stars

This is going to be a quick review because I don’t feel inspired today.

I'd been saving this book as a treat for months and I finally decided to read it while waiting for my connecting flight last week. It turns out it was a good read but I wasn’t wowed like I expected to be.

It started out really great. But then around the middle of the book I felt like the story dragged on too much and I became bored. A lot was happening, but nothing was really happening, if that makes sense. And I’ll be
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Oct 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!!

description

“Hearts of Blue” is the fourth installment in the series and like its predecessors it can be read as a standalone. It is an opposite attract/forbidden story, one of my favorite kind of story, so needless to say I’ve been dying to get my hands on it. Once again, L.H. Cosway delivered an intriguing, addictive tale and once again the storytelling was simply fantastic. “Hearts of
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4.5 ”Two Blue Hearts” STARS

description

I just love reading L.H. Cosway’s books and I can always count on having a full experience outside of the United States. I have yet to travel outside of the country and I just absorb all the slight differences I find. Not to mention, this author always delivers top notch stories and this one is no different my friends.

”This was going to end in disaster. We lived in two different worlds. And yet…”

Lee Cross, I'm sporting a huge crush on this hero. He is a cheeky (he he
Mo
Nov 12, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

OK, I have to be honest and say that this one missed the mark for me. I couldn't connect with either main character.

I love the cover ...

The thing I loved about previous L.H. Cosway books was the "lyrical prose" - it flowed, it seemed magical. I got none of that from this book.

"Mine," Lee grunted, his fingertips digging into my flesh.
"This is mine."

One of my problems is that in previous books I found Cosway's writing original. Not so with this one. I found she was turning into the fucking formu
Dee Montoya
*****6++++++Triumphant Stars******

(ARC kindly provided by Author)

WOW!!! It's hard to find words right now, I don't think the word LOVE even makes justice or can even describes how much I adored this novel. Karla handcuffed my senses and Lee stole my heart. Every character and every word in this novel was superb, everything simply worked perfectly to make a truly wonderful story.

Hearts of Blue is a very unique novel about how opposites attract; both main characters struggled with what's right an
Patrycja
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Title: Hearts of Blue
Series: Can be read as a standalone
Author: L H Cosway
Release Date: November 19, 2015
Rating: 4.5 stars
Cliffhanger:. No
HEA: (view spoiler)

It is no surprise Hearts of Blue was another winner for me. I am so in love with everything L. H Cosway has written so far that I am positive that if she wrote a book about a couple of monkeys living in a jungle, I would give at least four stars. Her style is so unique and her stories are so deep and well thought it
ღFloღ the coffee addict
3.5 **cheeky** STARS

“We were the same. Too stubborn and brave to know what was good for us, out on a mission to save everyone but ourselves.”

I truly love Ms. Cosway's Hearts series, but unfortunately it isn't always possible to appreciate every single book in a series. She had a splendid run so far, but this instalment had its ups and down for me. Don't get me wrong I had a good time reading, but I have some issues. Let’s talk….

Hearts of Blue is a story about a police constable and a thief.
Amy | Foxy Blogs
’How could someone be both kind and cruel?’
If you’re a lover of forbidden romance than this book is for you. I love a good forbidden romance and the majority, that I’ve read, have been teacher/student so to have a cop and a bad boy forbidden romance was a nice change of pace. And not only that but the cop was a woman which isn’t a common thing in the romance books I’ve read.

”We have nothing. We’re just a bunch of kids nobody gives a shit about.”
Lee and his siblings had a rough upbringing wh
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Series: Hearts #4
Author: L.H. Cosway
Release date: November 19, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA(view spoiler)

To say I was excited about reading this book is an understatement. This series has become so addictive to me, I just can't get enough. With every book I feel as if the characters just keep getting better and better. When you pick up an L.H. Cosway book, you know you're going to find not only quirky and charismatic characters, but you can depend on getting a
Samantha Young
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Hearts series is one of my favourite contemporary romance series out there and Hearts of Blue is a fan-frickin-tastic addition. I've just finished the book and all I can think about is Lee Cross. While this is a Romeo & Juliet style love story (epic and full of the feels in other words), Lee Cross is a bit of a Robin Hood character. A sexy as sin, tattooed, mischievous, charming rogue of a Robin Hood. There is just no other word for him but 'yum.' Yum. Yum. Yum.
Yum.
And while I'm mentioni
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
4 stars

I really enjoyed this. When I find a hero like Lee everything else fades in the background. So the heroine was a tad annoying the way she judges people and I would have liked more of a story. And someone special didn't make an appearance *sobs* But gah Lee was sooo swoony.

"The name's Lee. Lee Cross."

What made this book special to me was the London backdrop, some of the locations are literally down the road to me. And is it me or has Cosway added more smut in this instalment? Not that I
Jasmine
4 STARS! ★★★★

"Break the rules, Karla. Just this once."

Everytime I pick up a LH Cosway book, I just know that I can expect something different each time. Reading her stories is just as good as living through her characters' lives and I find myself easily whisked away into their world. With endearing flawed characters and a pair of star-crossed lovers taking center stage, LH Cosway delivers yet another stunning read that will leave your heart pounding.

Karla Sheehan and Lee Cross are two people l
AJ
Jul 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
“Break the rules, Karla. Just this once.”

4.5 star-crossed stars

I loved this book! Ever since Karla and Lee were introduced in the last book of this series – King of Hearts – I’ve been eagerly anticipating their story, and it was everything that I was hoping for.

You don’t need to have read the previous books in this series in order to enjoy this one, but be aware that it takes place during the time lapse that appears in King, and Alexis does appear, so there are some spoilers for that story in
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3.5 Stars ★★★

Do you know how excited I was to read this? After reading King of Hearts, which is one of my all time favourite books, I was beyond ecstatic to learn that East London bad boy Lee Cross was to get his own book, and not only that but his love interest was to be PC Karla Sheehan - A copper! Yes that's right, A copper, but I'll get to that later.

I know a lot about the boys in blue, as I grew up addicted to a tele program called 'The Bill' which followed the lives and exciting times
Eliza

Series: Hearts, #4
Author: L.H. Cosway
Release date: 19th November, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

photo D44B4CD2-C6D5-4B80-A029-3B656B168468_zps69gk9jz0.jpg

Their story took place in London Town,
the copper and the lovable clown.
With a charm more than arresting,
her limits she found him testing.
His banter broke through her defences,
his lifestyle brokered many offences.
Walking the thin blue line of the law,
Lee Cross her only flaw.
A story of star-crossed lovers,
scorching above and under the covers.
Wit
Dali
Gorgeous. Magnetic. Exciting. Captivating. Witty. Sexy. A must read for any romance enthusiast.
“I want to be the only thief you chase after.”

I'm going to have a hard time tamping down all wonderful adjectives I'd like to put to this book. So while I get a hold of myself, I’m also going to change my usual review format. Instead of giving my version of the book’s synopsis I’m going to copy the author’s blurb because I don’t think I could do it justice.
She upholds the law. He breaks it.
Two
Claire Robinson
Jul 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - "If I wasn't me and you weren't you..." Stars!

The one thing you can always be guaranteed of when you read a book by L. H. Cosway, is that you will be thoroughly entertained, and are likely to fall in love with the characters and their story line as the books progress.

Hearts of Blue gives us the story between Lee Cross and Karla Sheehan, both of whom we were introduced to in the previous book in the series King of Hearts. This is a pair that couldn’t really come from any further ends of the s
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐3.5 STARS⭐⭐⭐

It’s not a secret that LH Cosway is one of my favorite author. While I’m fairly new to the romance book world, I’ve read quite a few books these past 3 years and I just know what works for me or not now, more over, I know when I open a book and it’s going to be special.

When I first read Miss Cosway, I instantly felt the difference between your everyday romance story and hers.

I often said reading her was like reading fantasy, only it really is a contemporary novel. She makes me dre
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars!

Another great addition to the Hearts series! I know they are all standalones, but it goes to show when you read in order, you get more from the reading experience. A great story about a cop in love with a criminal. I always say this, but Cosway always delivers fresh and different stories, never the same story every time. A very diverse storyteller.

Onto the next! Stu!!!
♥Sharon♥
Jul 19, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

L. H. Cosway is most certainly on my short list of favorite authors. Reading her books always puts me in reading heaven. What I normally love about her books is that the storylines are magical and unique and her writing flowed easily. She took such creative liberties with her main characters that I inevitably fell in love with them.

photo bbe4de16-ac0d-4df6-939c-1c3101f056ce_zpsjtk6rmzi.jpg

In Hearts of Blue I got some of the things I love but sadly I never completely fell in love with the plot and for the first time I just didn’t connect with
FMABookReviews
❝The thin blue line would always lie between us, with me on the side of order and him on the side of chaos.❞

I loved Karla and Lee's story! L.H. Cosway is such a talented story teller. The way she weaves her words together is spell-binding and addictive. There were so many swoon-evoking quotes, I nearly highlighted the whole book!

We were first honored with a glimpse into Karla and Lee's chemistry in King of Hearts. By the end of the book, I couldn't wait to get their story.

❝I was barely breathing
Kim Bailey
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
What is it about forbidden romance that gets my blood pumping, my curiosity peeked and my heart racing?

Hearts of Blue had all the elements you'd expect from a typical taboo love story ... except this one was so much sweeter and loving than I would have originally anticipated.

Karla and Lee have all the odds stacked against them. Yet, while external forces work to pull them apart, the emotional and physical connection between these two characters cannot be denied.

Lee is incredibly loyal. He's such
Wendy'sThoughts
Nov 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: L. H. Cosway Fans, Romance
3.5 Push Pull of Life Stars * * * 1/2
Every time I read L H Cosway, I am transported to a situation not entirely familiar to me. One reason is due to locations and life experiences. I am from the States; never lived overseas and the only knowledge I have of other countries would be from my own curiosity, movies, books and news. In a perfect world, I would have traveled and had personal impressions...When reading this particular book, I used many BBC dramas to give me the feel of the neighborhoods
Natasha is a Book Junkie
FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED:

“Sometimes the innocent ones are guilty only because the world didn’t give them a chance to stay innocent. Maybe I’m the one you should think about saving.”

I rarely fall in love with an author’s writing after only reading one of their books, but some writers are that outstanding, some books are that unforgettable, and L.H. Cosway is most definitely that kind of author. We met them in passing in King of Hearts, but their story finally unfolds in this book—Karla and Le
Jeanne
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it

Well, I've still never met an LH Cosway book I didn't like. I have my favorites, but when it comes down to it, this author has a talent for writing my perfect types of book boyfriends. And let's face it, that's the most important thing to me.

I was basically in insta love with Lee,

Swoon! Ami thinks it's because he reminds me of Kade. I think she's right, I have a thing for soft hearted criminals apparently. I love that he's a badass, but sweet, protective, and loyal with her. *sigh*

I also loved
Kirsten
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!

photo image.jpg1_zpsod5qudl7.jpg
The thin blue line would always lie between us, with me on the side of order, and him on the side of chaos.

L.H. Cosway always leaves an impression. I love her writing style and her characters. As much as I enjoyed this one, it was missing something. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it wasn't as big of a page turner as all of her previous work has been for me.

We first met Karla, as Alexis's (h from King of Hearts) friend and roommate. She is a 28 year old cop, who takes grea
Danielle

The world isn’t blue, isn’t lonely any more, and though I was supposed to be the thief, she was the one who stole my heart.

I mean, who can say no to a forbidden romance between a cop and a criminal? A female cop, no less.

This story had one of the most intriguing plots I’ve read in a long time. With Karla being a police officer, or constable—because it’s British, and Lee being a felon and into a lot of criminal activity—it made for the perfect amount of conflict.

Karla wants nothing to do with
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Unfortunately not my favorite of this author :(( REVIEW TO COME SOON!

description

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review.

♥ BR ♥: BR, November 19th! 67 38 Nov 22, 2015 09:35AM
  • The Traveling Woman (Traveling, #2)
  • A Wish Upon Jasmine (La Vie en Roses, #2)
  • Summer Girl, Winter Boy
  • Not Another Vampire Book (Not Another Vampire, #1)
  • Running Barefoot
  • Shattered Poetry (Broken Lives, #2)
  • Touch (Pagano Family, #2)
  • To the Max (Bowen Boys, #3)
  • Lady Of The Knight (Knights, #3;  The Brocade #4)
  • Tales from Cushman Row (Venery, #2.5)
  • El libro de la sacerdotisa (Saga Vanir, #2)
  • Hell on Heels Christmas
  • Written in the Stars
  • Sex, Lies & Nikolai
  • Heights of Desire (Heightsbound, #1)
  • When There is Hope
  • Trancing the Tiger (Chinese Zodiac Romance, #1)
  • Rocky Mountain Miracle
L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books.

She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LHCosway

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LHCosway

Mailing List:

Hearts (6 books)
  • Six of Hearts (Hearts, #1)
  • Hearts of Fire (Hearts, #2)
  • King of Hearts (Hearts, #3)
  • Thief of Hearts (Hearts, #5)
  • Hearts on Air (Hearts, #6)
“Hurting with you is better than a painless life without you.” 8 likes
“If I wasn’t me and you weren’t you, I’d go home with you in a heartbeat. You know that, right?” I told him quietly.
For a second he glanced away, then bent his head to reply, his voice husky, “It’s because you’re you and I’m me that we want each other, Karla. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Before I could stop him his mouth dipped to mine, and he laid a soft, lingering kiss on my lips.”
3 likes