Start by marking “A Touch of Chardonnay” as Want to Read:
A Touch of Chardonnay

A Touch of Chardonnay (Love in Wine Country #2)

Cultural archeologist Lindsay Reynoso is in a small seaside town in California to evaluate an old mansion. When the home's owner shows up to “help” the evaluation along, Lindsay is furious. Especially as the owner is former bad-boy tennis star Christopher Brandt…her one-time fling and the father of Lindsay's son. Only he doesn't know it.

As far as Chris is concerned, the ol
ebook
Published June 28th 2015 by Entangled Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about A Touch of Chardonnay, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Touch of Chardonnay

Inspired Kathy
Jul 10, 2015 Inspired Kathy rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
Enjoyed the story-line on this one. Characters were likable and story moved along at a good pace.
Not squeaky clean but not overly crude or graphic. Sex fades to black and has some innuendo and mild language. Premise of the book involves a one night stand.

Content: fade to black sex, mention of a one night stand, innuendo, mild language.
Amber .:★Wild Heart Reviews★:.
A Touch of Chardonnay was downright interesting and intriguing to me. I’ve never read a book by Pamela Gibson before and this one will likely have me reading more. The characters are well thought out, well planned and can support themselves. The writing itself is extremely well done.

I flat out loved Lindsay! Yup, you read that. I loved her strength and determination. I thought for sure going into this book that it’d be typical “I didn’t tell my baby’s daddy that he was a daddy.” trope but no, no
Nicola
Jul 16, 2015 Nicola rated it really liked it
As someone who appreciates a good Chardonnay and thoroughly enjoyed the first book in Pamela Gibson's Love In Wine Country series, I was looking forward to seeing where she took the Reynoso family's story next. And whilst the first book had the edge for me, A Touch of Chardonnay is another sweet read with a family-orientated storyline.

description

Lyndsey Reynoso is an intelligent strong lady and I loved her determination and love for her family. And when her job as a cultural archaeologist leads her to Chr
Irene

A Touch of Chardonnay was a sweet and entertaining read.

I liked the chemistry between Chris and Lindsey, it was heartwarming seeing them come together and fall in love.
Overall a lovely afternoon read.

Thank you Entangled Bliss via Netgalley for the advance copy.
Isha Coleman
Jul 24, 2015 Isha Coleman rated it really liked it
The story started out slow. The first few chapters seemed to drag. However once I got past chapter two the pace seemed to find it's footing. A Touch of Chardonnay is a reunion story full of secrets, misunderstandings and mixed emotions. Chris and Lindsay have a history that lead to pain and heartbreak. Coming face to face for the first time in years neither expects the pull that still exists. Can they overcome the heartbreak, bitterness, anger? Or will an even bigger secret lead them to the poin ...more
Sheri (Tangled Up In Books)
Originally posted on my blog: Tangled Up In Books

I received a copy of this book, from the publisher, in exchange for an honest review. In no way did this sway either my review or my rating!

Ahh...is there anything better than a second chance at love? Well there is when you throw a surprise child into the mix. When I read that blurb I knew this book was brimming with bittersweet possibilities. While I didn't fall deeply in love with it, I did fall into a pretty deep liking.

As I basically said in t
Marsha Spohn
Jul 28, 2015 Marsha Spohn rated it really liked it
First reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

The history of buildings has always been a fascination of mine. I look at old estates, mansions, cliffside homes or huge monstrosities and wish that their walls could talk, telling an interesting tale of the building’s life. So it was with particular interest and delight to discover that this is actually Lindsay’s life work – to seek out secrets and listen to the walls talk in evaluating older properties for their historical values. It is during a consultation
Jen
Jul 29, 2015 Jen rated it really liked it
Read the full review on Bookaholics Not-So-Anonymous.

Note: This ARC was provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review.

A Touch of Chardonnay is the second novel in the Love in Wine Country series from Pamela Gibson and turns the spotlight on Lindsay Reynoso, a cultural archaeologist and single mother, and Chris Brandt, a property developer and former tennis star. The story has a bit of a second chance romance feel to it, though the only real interaction between Chris and Linds
Book Gannet
What was that ending? This is not how I usually start my reviews, but really, what was that ending? After a lovely steady build up through everything with the house, the exploration of a relationship between Chris and Lindsay, the revelation of Nicky, that ending was a complete letdown. Not because it was bad or didn’t work, but because it was too rushed. It just… jumped.

Which is a shame, because this is a sweet little romance that mixed a bit of archeology detective work with a bit of soul-sear
Kim Reads (Read Your Writes Book Reviews)
Reviewed for Read Your Writes Book Reviews
by Kim

Lindsay Reynoso has been crushing on Chris Brandt since they were in high school. In college, they got the chance to share one magical night together, with Chris saying he would call her. That night resulted in Lindsay becoming pregnant and never hearing from Chris again. Fast forward nine years and fate has brought these two together again.

When it comes to A Touch of Chardonnay, I must admit I'm a little conflicted. On one hand, I can understand w
Sophie Kate (Blogger)
Aug 15, 2015 Sophie Kate (Blogger) rated it really liked it
Lindsay Reynoso is determined to finish her last job before she settles down near her family once and for all. With her job as a cultural archeologist it doesn't give her much time to spend with her family or her son, so she had decided that she needed to make some chances to be closer to him and finally put down some roots so she can tuck him in at night and attend all of his game and be the mother he needs.
Lindsay's last project should be an easy open and closed project but when the owner of t
Vi (the Vi3tBabe)
It has been way to long since I read a Bliss book and I think it was overdue. Sometimes it’s nice to read a romantic story with minimal drama and angst, despite it not being all that realistic. Once in awhile I like to read the fairy tale without any expectations. Here you’ve got two characters who spent one night together eight years ago which resulted in a son, unbeknownst to him. Now, they’re brought together again because of their jobs and it was fun watching them fall in love.

On Lindsey’s s
Elaine
This is a great second chance romance with well defined characters, a great setting, very well written and is an enjoyable family orientated story.

Set in a seaside Californian town, the female lead is single Mum, Lindsay Rynoso, who is an independent, feisty and determined lady. She met Christopher Brandt nine years ago when he was a real playboy, an off the rails pro tennis player with people around him encouraging his misspent life until he realised he needed to change and made a more responsi
Rosemary K
Aug 02, 2015 Rosemary K rated it really liked it
Lindsay Reynoso is a single mother who loves both her work and her son. She's a cultural archeologist and her latest job is to evaluate a California mansion. Unfortunately she has to work with its owner, Chris Brandt. The former tennis star had been her lover as well as the father of her child. The problem is that he doesn't know that he has a son. How can she work with him? Lindsay is a strong, caring woman. Her son's happiness and security are the most important thing in her life. Can she figh ...more
Caro
Jul 06, 2015 Caro rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an entertaining, read, though I didn’t love it as much as I expected.

We have Lindsay and Chris. Two people who met years ago and then went their separate ways. I honestly wanted to punch Chris for the way he treated Lindsay, however as the story goes we learn that even though the guy WAS an ass, things were not as they appeared.

We also have Lindsay, a woman working to provide her family, but doing so with something she loved (which I found to be very interesting, I wanted to live in tha
Jennifer Schultheis
Aug 05, 2015 Jennifer Schultheis rated it it was amazing
A Touch of Chardonnay by Pamela Gibson is a sweet romance that will make you believe that people actually do change and grow as a person. Former tennis star Christopher Brandt has a few skeletons in his closet, so to speak. He used to party hard and not really care about anything. Back then one night stands were the norm. Well, one of those one night stands, resulted in a child. A child he knows nothing about. When Chris and Lindsay meet again, he has no recognition of her, so she pretends every ...more
Cathy
Jul 30, 2015 Cathy rated it really liked it
Lindsay had a crush on Chris for years. One night at a frat party they hook up. Weeks later she finds out she's pregnant and tries to tell Chris. His tennis agent tells her that Chris wants nothing to do with her or a child. She tries again later on but this time, his wife tells her to 'get lost'. Now her son is 8 yrs old, she is a cultural archaeogist with her own business and ends up meeting him on her final job.
Chris is not the playboy jerk she remembers who thought only money an liqure would
Jina
Jul 19, 2015 Jina rated it really liked it
Shelves: net-galley
*I will try to avoid spoilers.

A Touch of Chardonnay by Pamela Gibson

Lindsay Reynoso had a one night stand with a guy who took her breath away, stole her heart, and left a piece of himself behind, changing everything.

After a severe injury forced Christopher Brandt to hang up his tennis racket, he traded it in for a tool belt.

After years of non communication the two crossed paths again.

Chris had inherited a property, encased with dark memories and wanted it demolished.

As fate would have it, Linds
Lori
Jul 19, 2015 Lori rated it really liked it
3.5****

This was a very sweet and family oriented story. It was great to read about Chris's maturing over the years and seeing him a little vulnerable. That vulnerability made his character appear more real. It created sympathy for him, wanting to reach through the book to hold him. He just seemed all alone.

Lindsay was a great character. She was a single mom doing what she needed (and loved) doing to support her son. Her work was very interesting. And I loved how she took the time to get to know
wrecked_life
Jul 09, 2015 wrecked_life rated it really liked it
Another amazing novel, I really liked it. Although it was little predictable but otherwise very well-written with a good story line. Lindsay is an archeologist and she is working on a project. She is passionate about her work and like preserving the history. Chris is in a developing business, he builds new things. He is looking forword to demolish this old mansion he inherited but a lot will depend on Lindsay's report. whe they both finally meet things get interesting. Their is somethings Chris ...more
BookSnuggle
Jul 27, 2015 BookSnuggle rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: HEA
I received a copy of this book from Netgalley/Entangled Publishing for an honest review. "A Touch of Chardonnay" is book two of Love in Wine Country series by Pamela Gibson but can be read as a standalone. I really enjoyed this book so much that I may have to go back and the first book in the series. Lindsay is an cultural archaeologists and is working on a job. She finds out the owner of the house is Chris Brandt. Chris is the guy she had a one night stand with about nine years ago. The one nig ...more
Bette Hansen
Jul 17, 2015 Bette Hansen rated it really liked it
Excellent read! Slightly predictable but with enough twists to keep you interested. Well written, good pace, and great characters. Overall a very entertaining read that I would highly recommend.

Lindsay Reynoso can't believe her bad luck. When the owner of her current project turns out to be none other than Christopher Brandt. Former tennis star and bad boy who also happens to be the father of her son after a one night fling six years ago. Luckily her son is tucked miles away so battling with Chr
Brittany
Jul 11, 2015 Brittany rated it really liked it
I received this from Netgalley/ Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review. Okay, so you have had a one night stand a long time ago and what you would do if you ran until him years later? Then what would you do if that one nighter also ended up being the father of your son? Well, I would probably lose it! This was a great story and I enjoyed it. I did not know how the title fits in but other than that it was good.
Shari
Jul 25, 2015 Shari rated it really liked it
A sweet reunion romance of Lindsay and Chris. A one night of carelessness fun, resulted in a son. Chris never knew. Now they are together again to evaluate the future of Chris's mansion. Chris has matured quite a bit from their one night, but do secrets destroy them.

I really enjoyed their discovery of their renewed love for each other. This is sweet read, that sure will delight you. I received this book from Netgalley for an honest review.
Megan
Sep 08, 2015 Megan rated it liked it
*** This ARC was received from Entangled Publishing via Netgalley in exchange for a honest review***

A good touching love story that makes sense. Yeah people omit things because they want to get to know the person better first but I like that they fought about it and then made up. She had every right to be cautious since she had been denied access to him not once but twice already.
Christina Wade - BFD Book Blog
this is a typical entangled bliss story with strong characters and a good story line. i did think lindsey drew things out a little bit too long and at first i wasn't a huge fan of chris' but as always we have an HEA with a decent story to get there.
Michelle (Adventure in Bookland)
This was an interesting story and something that I haven’t read before. I always love feeling chemistry between two characters and I definitely felt it between Lindsey and Chris.
Chrissy
Jul 28, 2015 Chrissy rated it it was amazing
******* I received this book in exchange for a Honest Review*****

I am not good with words, but this book is so so so Good. This is a must read, get it today! You will love it!
2kasmom
Feb 14, 2017 2kasmom rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is book #2, in the Love In The Wine Country series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. For enjoying the series, I recommend reading them in order.

Lindsay & Chris have a bit of a past. When it catches up to them, Chris finds out he has a surprise waiting. Who knew if it would be a good surprise?

Chris has a past that comes back to haunt him. He also has secrets that may cause more trouble. Lindsay is shocked he does not remember.

This book is full of surprises. Written well, and
Eleanore
Aug 04, 2015 Eleanore rated it it was ok
Lindsay Reynoso is the single mom of a darling eight-year-old boy, Nicky, whom she loves very dearly. Her work as a cultural archaeologist requires a lot of travel, and it's on one of those trips where she's working to evaluate a beautiful old mansion in California that she runs into a man from her past she hoped never to see again ... Christopher Brandt, formerly a tennis star and now a land developer, who also happens to be Nicky's father.

Trouble is, Chris doesn't know that last part.

Chris wan

Love in Wine Country (3 books)
  • A Kiss of Cabernet (Love in Wine Country #1)
  • You Were Mine at Merlot (Love in Wine Country #3)

“You’re afraid, Chris. You don’t let yourself trust or feel too deeply, because you don’t want to be hurt. I don't want to be hurt either.” ...Lindsay Reynoso” 0 likes