Start by marking “Every Last Drop” as Want to Read:
Every Last Drop

Every Last Drop

Now a 2021 RWA's Vivian Award Finalist in Mainstream Fiction with a Central Romance.
The first contemporary women's fiction novel by bestselling romance author Sarah Robinson sure to break your heart and test your limits as the characters dive into taboo topics that make you reconsider everything you once knew.

Marry the love of my life.
Become a mother.
Write a book.

Number
Published November 12th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Every Last Drop, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Every Last Drop

Start your review of Every Last Drop
Sarah Robinson
Jul 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Order here: http://everylastdropbook.com

"Every Last Drop is an emotional journey you won't soon forget, filled with love, hope, sadness, and renewal. Robinson's writing is honest, poignant, and gripping. Keep the tissues handy and be ready for a serious book hangover once you turn the last page." - #1 New York Times Bestseller Meredith Wild

"I'm not one to throw around superlatives unless it's worth it, but th
Jen
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING. Simply amazing. Broke my heart in the best of ways. If you need a good ugly cry book, this is it. So very, very good. Breaking out from romance novels, this was a brave step in a different direction and the author did a fantastic job with a very sensitive subject. Well done, Robinson.

Wendy'sThoughts
Apr 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Truth Seeking Stars-Congratulations, Every Last Drop is Now a 2021 RWA's Vivian Award Finalist in Mainstream Fiction -Don't Miss Out, On Sale 99 Cents!!!
* * * * * Spoiler Free
Writers are always told when in doubt, write what you know. That could mean, setting a story in the town where you lived or if you experienced deep heartache, then take that pain and go with it. Many an award-winning book has been made by following that plan. It is the willingness to put sincere feelings onto the page and
Kate R
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
WOW, what an incredible book! Be prepared to sob. I couldn’t stop crying through the entire book. Everything was heartbreaking and made me so emotional. This is unlike anything Sarah Robinson has written before. This is a book that I know I will never forget. Absolutely stunning!
Laura Voss
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was honored to get to beta read this story.

The amount of love shared between this couple is inspiring. They are young and in love and have to go through so much heartbreak and pain, but they keep it all together with their love.

“There is no end to us, Tessa. There’s only forever.”

Sarah's writing made me feel like I was part of the family in the story. I told her as I was reading that she had me ugly crying like Tessa was my sister and I was sharing her pain with her. It took me an extra day t
Diane Merritt
Jun 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Broke my heart.. so many emotions from this one. Make sure the tissues are handy.
Melanie Maloney
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don’t even know what to say about this book. Ugly cried so hard. I’m 100% broken.
Lori Boyd
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Goodness. This is the most gut wrenching book I have ever read! I have never, ever cried so much while reading a book. Emotional. Heartbreaking. Beautiful. This book will make you look at life, love and death differently. And make you think. Warning....Have a BOX of tissues handy! And don’t read around anyone...trust me on this one!

Tessa’s bucket list is simple...fall in love, have a family, write a book. After suffering a miscarriage months earlier, she and Kyle are meeting with a fert
Susan
Having recently finished the previously published “Every Last Drop” by Sarah Robinson, I am happy to have had the chance for the e-copy; thank you NetGalley and Books by Sarah Robinson!

Quite often self-published books don't get the attention they deserve. THIS story was one I will remember as the book that cracked my heart apart... repeatedly!!
The subject was written with such depth and emotion I thought the author had suffered this situation first hand. One of the take aways from the story fo
Carol Deegan
Aug 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This incredible book reads like it is nonfiction but it’s fiction. Tessa Falls has been diagnosed with a brain tumor she plans to beat and move on with her plan for children. Sometimes God laughs at our plans and changes the focus of our lives. Facing her death, Tessa intends to make the most of her remaining time with her family and die with dignity. Tessa and most of the other characters in the book are easy to like and I felt like I was a part of her family too. The author also does an amazin ...more
Pat Simpson
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m actually lost for words after finishing this book at 2am this morning. I couldn’t put it down so had to finish it last night and ended up an emotional wreck after crying my eyes out virtually all the way through. I did find it more difficult reading this book as I lost my husband, aged 40 years old, to cancer nearly thirty years ago and I still relive the pain and suffering he went through and wonder if a choice had been there for him what he would have decided.
This is a heartbreaking and t
Molly
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a hard book for me to read - my close friend entered hospice as I started it, and passed away while I was reading it. But I'm so glad I got the chance to read this book. So real, so raw. I laughed, I bawled. What a beautiful, heartbreaking story. ...more
Bela Dedhia
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-reviews
Every last drop.... A poignant tale of pain, suffering, tears, life, death.. but above all a celebration of love. Its something of a cross between two of my favourite books- Love story and Me before you.
Tessa, a young woman of just twenty eight, discovers that she suffers from a terminal tumor. This is her story , how she took her life back in her hands, how she refuses to allow cancer to take away the joy n happiness from her life. The one emotion which dominates throughout is love. It touches
Jamie Rosenblit
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Excuse me while I wipe the tears from the ugliest cry off my face to write this review. Tessa, 28, is diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, so of course I knew this would not be an easy read, but Robinson made it such a powerful novel. Traditionally a romance author, this is Robinson’s first foray into women’s fiction and her gamble definitely paid off - I was incredibly invested in the lives of Tessa and her family and was moved to tears multiple times throughout the pages of the novel.

I recei
Nicole Dunton
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tessa and her husband decided to take the next step in trying to have a child. They go to a fertility clinic and get tested to see what the problem is and what the steps are to move forward. Instead, Tessa discovers that she has a tumor on her brain. Her life and plans are thrown upside down and she must decide the best course of action from there.

I really didn't care for the story. It had a very slow start and I found that Tessa's attitude got a bit under my skin. Because of the diagnosis, I de
Kari Hansen
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tess should be at a point in her life when she should be focused on pursuing her dreams not planning her death. Her attempts to find out why she and her husband Kyle haven’t been able to have a child leads to the devastating news that she has a brain tumor and there is no outcome that will see her being able to beat it.

This is a heartbreaking yet inspiring story of her battle and doing it her way. There are no words to describe the deep and abiding love that she and Kyle shared and how he suppor
Sally Tyrer
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Avigail
'Every Last Drop' is a book that took every last drop of my tears. (Trigger warning for terminal illnesses, miscarriage.) it is a hard book, and I believe it is not a book for everyone.
I read another book by Sarah Robinson that was spicier than this one. The theme of this book is not a fluffy one. It is very thought-provoking and very contradicted opinions.
The book is full of depth and emotion. I thought the author had suffered this situation first hand. (People, don't kill me, but in my opinion
Kristi W
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I rarely apply a five star rating to a book. This book deserves every star.
It explores a topic that I've often dismissed as too difficult with nuance and compassion. I was completely engaged with the characters and the storyline. I actually forgot that it was a novel and felt like I was reading a memoir until near the very end of the book.
As the book ended, I cried for Tessa, for her husband, for her father, for her sister, for her dog. But, I also rejoiced while knowing that she died with dig
Patty
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say, when I started this book, I was not prepared for the story. I saw Sarah Robinson's name and said, of course I want to listen to it! And then I began the journey of Tessa's life.Tessa was having difficulty getting pregnant and when searching for answers to why was diagnosed with a brain tumor. Now, she is young, so the hope is shrink the tumor and remove it and continue life. But when this is not the case, Tessa makes the preparations to live her life to the fullest for what she ha ...more
Toni
Jul 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Okay seriously, I cried from beginning to end. This was the saddest book I’ve ever read. I have to say I loved the storyline (as sad as it was) because you see another side of things. This book hit home for me after losing both my grandmothers in the last two years and seeing them suffer in the end. It’s not something anyone is ever ready to witness or endure, but this book sheds a light on something so controversial. I highly recommend this book. I’m giving 4 stars because some of it was a litt ...more
Natasha Carrere
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
All the emotions with this book. I don’t know if I have the appropriate words to explain the amazingness that this story told. I laughed, cried and sobbed reading the words on the pages written by Sarah Robinson.

Tessa and Kyle have a love like none other. Their fight together for Tessa was beautiful. I loved the dedication that Kyle had to Tessa throughout everything. All the love they had for each other was everything.
Infinity Books
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I FELT this book. Never have I read a book that I felt everything the characters feel. I learned a lot about myself from this book.
This book covers hard topics. 2. One very controversial and the other, one that has touched most everyone’s lives. It made me think. Consider what I would do or how I would react if this was my spouse. It was honest and brave.
It made me more aware of others decisions and how I should respect them. Even if I disagree.
Leslie
Aug 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! All Choked Up.

Beautiful story intimately telling of a woman’s strength. Definitely makes me think a little differently about this controversial topic whether I agree with it or not. Touching. Heart wrenching. I don’t give perfect 5 stars very often, but this. This is so deserving. One of the most moving, thought provoking books I’ve read and I believe the characters will stay with me for a very long time. Well done Sarah Robinson, well done.
Beatrice Followill
Aug 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
BEAUTIFUL,UNIQUIE ,EMOTIONAL,HEARTBREAKING TALE AS YOU GO ON THIS JOURNEY WITH TESSA,WHO HAS TERMINALLY ILL CANCER , AS SHE NAVAIGATES THE HOW,WHY, WHAT IFS OF HOW SHE CHOOSES TO END THE JOURNEY.
TheHauteBookworm
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book absolutely slayed me! It is the most emotionally riveting book I’ve read this year!

Dealing with cancer is never, NEVER a pretty story. Dealing with cancer at a young age, before you’ve really had a chance to live adds a crushing blow, to the person inflicted and to their loved ones. This story is seen through the eyes of Tessa. It’s her journey, but we also see the journey that her loved ones travel as well. As tough as this topic is and believe me, the author doesn’t sugar coat it, sh
Jessica
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bring the tissues with you if you decide to read this amazing story! I’m serious. You will cry. Lots.
This story gutted me!
I could not stop crying. I literally had to stop reading until I could control my emotions. This happened to me several times.

This is a story about love, life and loss.
Well written.
Extremely well written.
I’ll probably never read it again since it tore me apart, but it is definitely one of my favorite reads for 2019. I cannot fully express how much I loved this heartbreaking
Lisa
Jul 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2021, kindle
Such an emotional but wonderful book. Cried and put the book down several times but it was so gripping I kept coming back to it. loved it and cried buckets.
Catherine
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The author Sarah Robinson has broken me. I’m a blubbering wreck with a box of tissues beside me. She has brought a character Tessa Fells off the pages of a book and to life. This is a story I will never forget. It’s sad, it’s heartbreaking it’s just beautiful.
From the start you take Tessa and her husband Kyle to your heart. Along with her father and sister Elly. And not forgetting Beast.
I’ve just been that fly on the wall watching a cancer diagnosis shatter their lives. Watched the outpouring
Nicole Allen
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
description
My way of viewing the world, and others around me, has been forever altered by this beautiful, sad, sweet, happy, heartbreaking, emotional story. Bravo, Sarah Robinson. Bravo.

I had the unbelievably privilege of being able to beta read this book as the author wrote it, and I'm telling you, it's one of the best books I've read in my entire life. It's not the author's usual romance, and it's a completely new challenge and step for her that I think she did well, and excelled at. I cannot wait for th
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Dead to Her
  • Grown Ups
  • The Trouble With Love
  • The New Husband
  • Runaway Road (Runaway, #1)
  • Woman on the Edge
  • The Day that Changed Everything
  • Love By Chance
  • The Sleepover (Detective Natalie Ward, #4)
Contemporary Romances Across the Rainbow…

Stalk Sarah on Social Media:
Click on any of the links below to be taken to one of the social media sites!
Author Website | Subscribe to Newsletter | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

About Sarah:
Sarah Robinson first started her writing career as a published poet in high school, and then continued in college, winning several poetry awards and bei