Start by marking “Pulling Her Trigger (Ghost Riders MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Pulling Her Trigger (Ghost Riders MC, #1)

Pulling Her Trigger

(Ghost Riders MC #1)

I thought I had all I needed: my gun, my chopper, and my brothers. Most women don't crave a life like mine, but after the things I've done and seen, I never thought I longed for more.

The Ghost Riders Motorcycle Club is my family and I'll bleed for them. I'll do anything to keep them safe, even if it's from me.

One look from him and everything I fought to hide was ripped w
Published June 29th 2015

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
So I'm just gonna go ahead and DNF here at 25%...

description

Because, I'm #sorrynotsorry - I like crazy weird kink and all...

...but the FBI AGENT "Hero" slappin' the salami whilst LITERALLY spying on the "heroine" - whom he hasn't even actually met yet?

Through her bedroom window?

At night?

Like a run of the mill PEEPING TOM?

description

And then coming all over the side of her house?

Let me repeat that for those just joining us...

He actually EJACULATES.

All. Over. The. Side. Of. Her. HOUSE, people...

Every night.

For
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Sorry, the whole alpha chick thing....................
 photo the-queen-not-my-cup-of-tea_zps9jgwqxfm.jpg
Tanu Gill
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was ok
The book had hope. It was promising. The story was really good. But it was the hero's stupid form of dominance that popped up randomly and the weird-and-so-not-hot dirty talk that just soured my mood!
Deborah
Nov 23, 2017 rated it it was ok

I’ve been on an Alexa Riley run lately for two reasons.
1. I like the books
2. I’m behind on my reading challenge

Since I love MC books this seemed like a good choice for me but it wasn’t the book I’d hoped for.
I struggled with Mackenzie, now don’t get me wrong I’m all for a strong intelligent woman making it in a man’s world but Mackenzie didn’t work for me.
Vincent. Normally I would have loved Vincent, he fell in love with her from one look at her picture he adored her and put her before everythi
Ellen Gail
DNF at 40%. Thank god I didn't pay any actual money for this.

The supposed "hero" stalks Mackenzie for a week, using info gained from his job as a detective. But this isn't just any ole' stalking.

He's hiding outside her bedroom window.

He's jizzing on her house.

Every night for a week. He masturbated on her house.

And lets not forget the part where they are about to get freaky and she insists MULTIPLE times that he's going to wear a condom. No condom, no sex. She couldn't have been clearer.

“Yes you
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
Meh. I wasn't a fan of the heroine. She's the sergeant in arms of a motorcycle club and the only female member. She's an ex military sniper and badass. Now there's badass where you're still feminine and then there's "I'm going to be more aggressive than a mating rooster to all dudes to show how dude like I am." I hate the latter. I read plenty of books with badass chicks that are way more dangerous than the guys and they aren't unfeminine. Cas/Mackenzie talking about her boobs was the only way I ...more
Polly
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy insta love and smut!

Short and sweet. Loved it
Jacqueline
Jun 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-arcs
This is the first in a series of standalone novellas about an MC that promises to compress all of the emotion and racy smut of a full length story into a quick and action packed, dirty read (I may have paraphrased a little here, but you get the gist).

What an excellent idea.

What is also unusual is that the badass MC member with a military past is a female and her beau a federal agent who operates in the shadows of the law. He is also an Italian hottie with an improbably large service weapon who f
CC
Jun 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: safe-for-me

At first I did not like the heroine. I do not like women who try to act like men or "one of guys" in romance or women who sleep around. And I felt that was how she was presented, especially early on. Sorry if that is sexist but it is my preference. After they got together, she chilled out a bit so she did not bother me as much.

I liked the hero. How he was so proud to be with her. No matter that they made fun of him. But fundamentally I do not want a hero willing to ride bitch on a bike
Isa Lavinia
Dec 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
So this dude stalked her and marked his territory by literally nutting every night onto the side of her house, and then forced her to have sex with him without a condom even though she told him like 5 times she wouldn't have sex without a condom and you expect me to find this romantic????

When will a meteor hit us and obliterate the human race?

MrsJoseph

2.5 stars rounded down to 2 stars!

I think I've become numb. I've read waaay too much AR at this point.

I need an intervention.

So. This book. It's AR's version of a motorcycle club (MC) book - but "safe" (meaning no cheating, rape, abuse, and an HEA). For those who don't read MC books, imagine the TV show Sons of Anarchy...now add "romance." The quote marks are there because most MC books are romantic travesties (in my opinion). They are normally filled wit
Bonnie-Anne Carmichael (Love Triangles Are Fucking Stupid.)
Why do I make such bad choices? Why did I think this would actually have a story line? This was just sex start to finish. That bores the hell out of me. I need some plot with my sex.

Also I LOVE insta-love, and I love heroes who pursue the heroine to the point it's basically stalking and in real life they probably should be arrested. BUT I completely draw the line at some weirdo who before he even talks to a lassie stands outside her bedroom window every night for a week and gets off in her bushe
Bark (2 Dumb 2 Read Blurbs)
Never read an Alexa Riley book? Well, now's your chance to get this one FREE (at least for today 8/18/16) at Amazon US . I saw it on my Amazon wishlist this morning and thought I'd share the love, lol.

EgyptDiva
Jun 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
Nothing against the characters, it was just too insta-everything even for me! so I couldn't really connect. Hot though!
Ally
Woman with a patch? I'm sold.

Oh, it's not supposed to be that way?

fight

NOTE: read for New Years 2017 Reading Challenge, MC category.

Setting / Time / Genre: Current, middle America. Kansas?

Series: Sho nuff

Sexy times: It's Alexa Riley. I'm not even gonna dignify that one.

Plan on reading more by the author: Always

Synopsis It's a quickie but woman, ex-military, patched in to MC, has some illegal stuff in her past. Dude, fed, stocky (I love that. Really. A hero that's not all tall and hairless!), hot
Shadi ***save your ratings use disclaimers**
Book Facts: Pulling Her Trigger

Genre: Erotic Romance

Part of a Series/Installment:
Standalone/Cliffhanger: (view spoiler)
M/F-M/M-M/M/F-etc: (view spoiler)
Multi-Luv'n/Ménages: (view spoiler)
Was There Descriptive Sex: (view spoiler)
Contains Cheating: (view spoiler)
Amount of Sex in The Book: (view spoiler)
Overall Steam Factor/Chemistry: (view spoiler)
Alexa Riley
Jul 03, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
She's LIVE!!!
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Nov 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku
I enjoyed this WAY more than I thought I would. The uniqueness of the girl in the MC club and the guy is the cop was kind of cool.
Miri
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Title: Pulling Her Trigger
Author: Alexa Riley
Rating: 5 Stars

“I’m Vincent. But I’ll answer to anything thats comes out of your mouth - God, Jesus, More, Please, again…whatever,”

DAMNNNNNNN!!!!! anyone looking for a steamy, panty melting, and a book that makes you horny!!! this is one you Need to read.
This is a short story full of dirty hot sex. I mean... do not read this while you're at work. trust me DONT DO IT!

“Let’s see how much she likes my bid dick,”

I really enjoyed this b
Deserie williams
Jun 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Ok that's how it ends!!I enjoyed the H he was Hot! The h was a little to manly at first but knew her place later:D This was ok it was alittle too insta love but I got to admit I loved his Alphaness!! Overall 3 stars(mainly because of H and his lovely mouth:)!
Michelle Rodriguez
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Alexa Riley can write some good steamy smut with a side of an Alpha male and make the story work. If you are having a serious book hangover, read one of Alexa Riley's novellas, it will take you out of your book funk in a flash. Her books aren't for the faint of heart, so if you're a prudish person and can't deal with the Alpha and the hot sex scenes, then keep it moving. If you're down to read, make sure it's in the comfort of your own home with a) your favorite alcoholic drink and b) you favori ...more
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Sometimes I just need to read something short and sexy, zero angst and with an HEA. Alexa Riley delivers on this every time!

This time the setting is at an MC and the main character, a sworn member of the club is a chick - which I loved! Mac is ex-military and very handy on the end of sniper rifle, however there are some things from her past that seem to be catching up with her.

And the person who knows all about that is Vincent, the guy she just hooked up with in a bathroom at a bar. FBI agent, V
Holly
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Alexa Riley is now my go to author for quick, dirty, dark stories.
This woman knows how to write smut...and i mean that in the absolute best way possible!!!

This story is slightly different from others i have read by her. It's the first of a series of novella's about a tough as nails MC. Now, anyone who knows me knows that i am a sucker for a good MC story, so count me in! Add in a female lead that is both strong and not afraid to be feminine and a smoking hot guy with an especially impressive....
Karen111
Mar 24, 2016 rated it it was ok
Completely ridiculous, but it has hot sex, so that's a bonus. There's insta-love, but this book takes the biscuit! Lol! And an odd bit of stalking also, with our H masturbating outside the h's house daily as she undresses.

I'd love this author to slow down and take her time with a full length novel. She does have the ability to write well, but doesn't give her books enough time to build characters, plot and chemistry properly. There's no point pumping out loads of books if they're all just avera
Diana's
Jun 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bump-it-up
3.5 Not my fave but still had a few laughs and some smexy scenes!!
Amanda Brown
Apr 12, 2017 rated it it was ok
AR should stay away from the MC books. That is all.

Bookloverme
Nov 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's a good start to this series. I'm not into alpha heroines but in this one, it just worked. Yes, she's strong and even acted like a man at times but I didn't feel that he's weak. More of an equal. And I can't wait to read more about them in this series.

The story is about Vincent and Mackenzie a.k.a. 'Casper'.

Cas is the Sergeant at Arms for the Ghost Riders MC. She's a sniper in the Air Force. She's also the only woman patched in the club. The call her Casper for a reason.

Vincent is a federal
YaYa
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Full review==> http://afterdarkbooklovers.com/2015/0...

"She is mine, she doesn’t know it yet."

Do you like smutty quick reads? If so then I highly recommend Alexa Riley to you. The woman knows her smut.

What did I like about this story?

Besides the Insta-Love and an over obsessed Alpha I’m also going with the heroine because she’s a Bad Ass and the fact that the author also used the MC world for this setting made it even more interesting. At first I was like how is she going to pull of
sue
Jun 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: blog-tours, romance

Sometimes, just sometimes I just want to get away from it all and read something romance, smutty and not have to use my brain at all and just.....read....and read.

I found just that book in this. I haven't read a book by this author before so I can't compare to her others, but I can say this, its a short story with a lot of action.

The romance bit in it happened fast, too fast and just not sensible at all, but you know what? This fitted my mood today, sometimes spot on, sometimes unrealistic and s
  • DILF
  • Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • Bad Boy Valentine (The Hard and Dirty Holidays, #2)
  • Scandalous: A Filthy Office Romance
  • The Princess in His Bed
  • WereSlave (Were Legends, #1)
  • Give In
  • Dare to Stay (The Sons of Steel Row, #2)
  • His Wild Desire (Death Lords MC, #1)
  • Off Limits (Bedlam Butchers MC, #1)
  • Renner's Rules
  • Tempting Fate (Colorado High Country, #4)
  • Betting It All (Hellfire Riders MC, #4)
  • The Lesson Plan (Lords of Lancashire #1)
  • Don't Look
  • Stepdaddy Savage (Savage People, #1)
  • Disturbing His Peace (The Academy, #3)
  • Make You Burn (The Deacons of Bourbon Street, #1)
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

Ghost Riders MC (5 books)
  • Beauty and the Biker (Ghost Riders MC, #2)
  • Letting Her Lead (Ghost Riders MC, #3)
  • Pulling His Trigger (Ghost Riders MC, #4)
  • Riding Him (Ghost Riders MC, #5)
“I lay on your bed, and smelled your pillow,” I say, and rush to tell her the rest. “I may have also had a beer, touched your underwear, smelled your shampoo, and used some of your lotion. Look, don’t judge, I just wanted to get as close to you as I could.” 6 likes
“And FYI, I don’t kiss on the mouth. So if you want to taste me you’ll have to do it somewhere else,” I add, flashing a wicked grin. “Call it a test. You make me cum with your mouth and I’ll let you take me to the hotel next door. If you can’t make me cum, then I go back out to the bar and find someone who can.” 2 likes