Start by marking “Cale (Walk of Shame, #3)” as Want to Read:
Cale (Walk of Shame, #3)

Cale

(Walk of Shame #3)

My name is Cale Kinley and I’m a fucking Virgin…

Well, with the exception of my tongue. The countless things I can do with my tongue are bound to leave you breathless and begging for more, but more… is something that I can’t give. It’s a choice. My choice.

There’s a reason for that. A very good reason, and that reason is her.

Riley.

She’s the only woman that I want to
Published July 2nd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Cale, please sign up.

Start your review of Cale (Walk of Shame, #3)
Rag
Feb 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

I was really excited to read this. I mean come on, A VIRGIN MALE STRIPPER. You don't hear that everyday.

So this is the 3rd book in the Walk of Shame series and if you've seen my other reviews for the previous books you'll know how much I love this series.

Whats not to love? God bless America!

So this book is about Cale (our virgin stripper). Six years ago Cale promised himself that he will never give himself up only to the women that he loves, and that women is Riley.

“She’s the one and
✿kawehi.reviews
Mar 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you so much!!

"When Cale loves someone, he loves them with everything in him."

Cale. The virgin male heroine of the series. Man, was I waiting for his story. Especially, after reading that synopsis! Wowza!

11402668 1693612447533745 7546297607444377684 n

Cale and Riley have been besties ever since they can remember. They also have been unknowingly in love with each other for as long too.

With chance taking Riley away and years later bringing her back into Cale's grips,
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 's

I was really excited to get Cale's book and if you've read the Walk of Shame books, you know why.

Unfortunately, I was a little bit disappointed. For one thing, this book is really short...it's only 133 pages. Not nearly enough to do Cale justice. This causes things to hit the ground running. I didn't feel there was enough time for Cale and Riley to reacquaint themselves with each other...emotionally.

description

There's also some drama with an ex and Cale's profession, of course. Although Riley's
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Cale
SERIES: (Walk of Shame #3)
AUTHOR: Victoria Ashley
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
PUBLICATION: July 6th 2015
MY RATING: 4 STARS!!

I have followed *coughs* more like stalked this series right from the very first book, and when I saw this sitting on my kindle I did the meanest booty dance in history!!

My dilemma will be Team Slade vs Team Cale??

Even though I enjoyed this and read it in record time
Carol (StarAngel's Reviews) Allen
Book– Cale (Walk of Shame #3)
Author– Victoria Ashley
Publication Date–July 6, 2015
Genre– Romance
Type– Companion Series
Cliffhanger– No
Rating– 4.25 out of 5 Stars

Complimentary copy generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

My Thoughts - Story
As always with Ms. Ashley’s book, I was sucked in from the first page I read. Don’t even get me started on how freaking hot her sex scenes are ---- I read and then re-read each scene because I couldn’t get enough of Cale. Oh, and
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

One trope of romance that I can never get tired of reading of is the friends to lovers theme. And toss in a male virgin stripper who has been in love with one woman, his best friend then that definitely has piqued my interest. In Cale, the third installment of the Walk of Shame series, Ms. Victoria Ashley has readers as to curious who is the real Cale Kinley and his relationship with his best friend, Riley.

Fast forward to six years later,
Princess under cover
Eh... can't keep my interest, DNF@ 42%.

Not the hottest thing I've ever read either. Tho it's supposed to be a short erotica. The whole - I've kept myself a virgin cuz I've been waiting for you (for 6 years) while I've been a male stripper grinding my junk on every woman that comes in the bar and have my ass and front grabbed by said women on a regular basis and get blown by said women and also blow them back... but I've been WAITING FOR YOU, you know??

Yeah, that whole thing got pretty old
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from author*

This is a first Victoria Ashley read for me so obviously, I haven't read the first 2 books in this series, and I found that it was ok. Just like with any stand-alones within a series, the characters in previous books show up here and there but it doesn't give away anything as the focus are on new characters.

It reminds me of Magic Mike, how can it not?!! I rarely read H's with Cale's background, and even more rarely a virgin one at that. I thought that made it different
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Cale, another boy who strips at the Walk of Shame, is our main man in book three of this erotic series. And believe it or not, he is a virgin. But with the moves described, one can only imagine how many women wished they had his V card.

Riley is Cale’s first and only love, only he never told her before she left. Years later, after moving back home and leaving her ex, Tyler, she runs into Cale again. Just like old times, they are very shy to reveal their feelings.

When the sparks start to fly,
~ Stephanie Lynn ~
4 Friends to Lover's stars

This book was a friends to lovers romance.

But also with a bit of a second chance romance undertone to it.

Cale and Riley had never let their relationship move past friendship when they were "kids", but they have both always loved each other and wanted more. Just never said anything.

After being 6 years apart nothing seemed to have changed with the fire that burned between them it seemed to be even hotter and the sexual tension was off the charts.

They made a promise
Restless Book Obsession
I received an arc of this book for an honest review. I was dying for this book before I even finished reading Slade! I wanted to know what had made him be so mysterious & withdrawn, who he was waiting for, how that relationship had ended. I have to say that with all the build up to this book I was left a little disappointed. I guess I thought that maybe his relationship with Riley had ended contentiously, or maybe she broke his heart by choosing another guy. So he decided to wait or couldn't ...more
Chandra
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was ok
Let me start by saying I am not trying to be rude in this review, and their may be a few spoilers-not major ones-but they are necessary to get my point across. I usually write spoiler free reviews, but this book really let me down; and it did not live up to the hype it was given.

First, I enjoyed the other two books in this series. This book was pretty much just like them. This is my first issue-originality. This book was basically the same as the first two just insert new character names.
Shayna
Jun 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
CALE was a great, fast paced, friends to lovers romance with a heavy erotic edge. The author gave us a unique perspective with having our hero be a sexy male stripper who is also a virgin. As crazy as that sounds, it actually worked really well in this story, and it kept me intrigued.

Victoria Ashley always brings the HOTNESS in her stories and CALE was no different. Even though this was an erotic novella, it contained quite a bit of emotion and heart warming moments. There is just something
Karen Mc
Jun 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cale, Victoria Ashley's newest Walk of Shame book and the third in this amazing series, is a sweet, sexy, sinful, and powerful second-chance romance that's a must-read masterpiece. From the very first page, your heart, mind, and soul are pulled--more like dragged--into this beautifully written love story where you can't help but root for that much-coveted second chance and happily ever after. The writing is so descriptive and raw that it makes the story much more compelling and real.

Not quite as
Jodi Nichols
Jun 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW...So sad to see this Walk of Shame series come to an end, but what an amazing book to wrap it up! Cale was definitely my favorite of the three men and Riley and Cales story was amazing!

For the past 6 years Cale has thought of no-one but Riley, the girl that got away. Being childhood friends, he never worked up the nerve to tell her how he felt before she left to live with her grandmother. Now after 6 years, she is coming back and he will stop at nothing to tell her this time.

Riley is a girl
Danielle ⚾️ (Danielle's Escape)
5 "Master Cale" Stars!
#Cale is a stripper at Walk of Shame and believe me he has no shame! With a body built like a God he can get anything and anyone he wants, As he keeps his pants on his heart is somewhere else and we are taken on this journey.
Riley is awesome and knows what she wants and knows how to get it and keep it all her own.
Loved the Victoria gave us a continued insight about what past characters have been up to! Yes Slade and Hemy have been missed! <3
The chemistry Cale and Riley
L. Sommers
Jun 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Ah, where to begin. Slade, Hemy and now Cale. It doesn't get better than that. I never give away spoilers, so I will just begin my praise. Just when you think the series cannot get better, you are sadly mistaken. Falling for Cale is as simple as pie. The love, lust, romance, suspense and heartbreak is all there. Ms. Victoria Ashley pulled it off again with this book and I pray that she continues with this series. Maybe Stone will have his very own book? One can only hope. I absolutely look ...more
Kinky Girls
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
HOLY VIRGIN STRIPPER! I can't even believe I'd say this, but it's true.....CALE is just as hot as HEMY....even given the fact that he's a stripper AND a virgin! His love for Riley is unbelievably sweet. I love that about him. The filthy mouth owns my world. Call me baby any day CALE any day SWOON! He knows exactly what he wants and he'll get it! I was so lucky to get a copy of CALE before the release date. I'm extremely thankful and I'll ALWAYS read anything Victoria Ashley gives me or releases ...more
Adoore
Jun 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for this book since Slade came out. I loved it. The book did not disappoint at all. Now the Walk of Shame series is short, romance erotic books. I have loved each one, they are uncomplicated and have a story with some conflict followed by a resolution and a HEA with a lot of erotic moments in between. I enjoyed Cale it was fun to read and I did it in one day, No complicated storyline just a story of a couple that was destine to be together since they were younger.

If you like
Honey Warren
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A virgin stripper, yes people you heard that right!!!!:) I wasn't sure how Victoria could pull that off and it feel believable, she absolutely pulled it off. Once you meet Cale you will TOTALLY get it!!!! He is a total lover and soooo devoted to his girl! Cale was so hot, I loved his dirty mouth. The fact that he was so experienced yet still a virgin just made it all so much more hot! This series is molten hot!!!
Tina
Mar 01, 2015 rated it liked it
I was dying for this book before I even finished reading Slade! I wanted to know what had made him be so mysterious & withdrawn, who he was waiting for, how that relationship had ended. I have to say that with all the build up to this book I was left a little disappointed. I guess I thought that maybe his relationship with Riley had ended contentiously, or maybe she broke his heart by choosing another guy. So he decided to wait or couldn't give his heart to someone else. I was glad to see ...more
booklover4life
***I received a copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review!***

This was a very steamy, sexy friends to lovers story! Cale is a virgin male stripper. I know, I know...hard to believe, but true. He has been saving himself for the one woman who has always held his heart-his best friend Riley. Now that she is back in town, Cale is more determined than ever to let her know how he feels. It's time to claim his woman.

Cale is absolutely sexy, confident, strong, loyal, determined
Amelyn Randall
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cale was perfect! Who knew a virgin stripper could be hot in bed?

The book started with a peek into the teen past of the main characters and their final farewell, which would last several years. I could feel the pain of each, thinking they may lose their best friend. Miles apart, they stayed in touch for a few years, but the phone calls trickled down...and Cale felt forgotten. Through all of this, he was saving his virginity, hoping one day she'd return and he could give that to her.

"Her" being
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
+++ 3.5 'YOU AND ONLY YOU' STARS! +++

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cale was a friends to lovers romance that will have you pining *hearts-in-eyes emoji*.

Cale Kinley . Sexy, confident, loyal, and 100% alpha. He's a 23-year-old male stripper whose been holding on to his virginity for 6 years; waiting for the girl he's loved since High School to return.

Riley . The said girl he waits on to return. She comes back home after 6 years of being away taking care of her sick grandmother. She just broke up with her boyfriend of 2
Marci
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was ok
I'm extremely disappointed in this book. I loved the first two and Cale was my favorite in those so I was expecting this book to blow my mind. Unfortunately it fell short in every aspect. Cale ends up moving WAY too fast which kind of makes us readers lose interest in him, the heroine was so insignificant and at times annoying that I barely remember her name (I just finished the book and I can't remember her name, that's how bad it is!), there are errors in the book that prevent it from flowing ...more
Heather Anne
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
I have been waiting for Walk of Shame's resident virgin, Cale, since Slade's book and let me tell you it was so worth the wait.
The book starts out with Cale and Ryley as teenage best friends who both feel so much more for each other. Ryley moves away and Cale promises he will wait for her. Seven years has passed since they have seen each other and Cale made true to his promise. At first they kept in touch but as time went one the phone calls became less yet Cale still held on for Ryley.
Now
BadDirtyBooks
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Our favorite sexy strippers are back in book 3 of the Walk of Shame series.

Is it hard to believe a male stripper is a virgin? Well, Cale Kinley is a virgin and has been abstaining from taking that step so it could be with the woman he loves, Riley Raines. Only he hasn't seen her in 6 years.

He's never forgotten her and he has always hoped she'd come back to Chicago. She left six long years ago and he never got to tell her, or show her how much she meant to her.

Riley has always loved Cale, her
Katie Ramos
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have been anxiously waiting for Cale and Riley's story, and I was NOT disappointed! Holy freakin stripper heaven, how I loved Cale!!

Cale Kinley, a 23 year old virgin stripper who has been pinning over his best friend for 6 years. That's right a VIRGIN stripper!! Lord he is totally a loyal sweetheart wrapped in pure yumminess.

Riley is finally able to come back home after 6 years of helping take care of her grandmother. But unfortunately for her, her boyfriend of 2 years decides to breakup with
Kali McQuillen
Jun 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: second-chance
I have decided every city needs a "walk of shame". Yep, every city, not even joking.

Holy smokes this book starts out hot and just about melts your kindle from the get go. If you're looking for hot and steamy look no further!

How hard would it be for you to let the love of your life go without making love to them? Can you imagine the temptation Cale had everyday and still be a virgin? It blows my mind that he was able to do that. BLOWS MY MIND!

You get to see how sweet Cale can be and what steps
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *
shew Victoria knows how to write. Each one of these walk of shame boys or should I say sexy as hell men know how to sweet talk panties right of of anyone and the fact that Cale is a virgin by choice is just sweey, caring and loving someone to wait to give yourself 100% to them . Riley forever love of Cale moves back home after a bad split to only discover her feelings for him have never disappeared and may have actually grew

• Broken (South Side Boys, #2)
  • Damaged (South Side Boys, #1)
  • Six (Angels of Death MC #1)
  • Tease (Kings of Korruption MC #2)
  • Never Kiss an Outlaw (Deadly Pistols MC, #2)
  • Le voisin parfait est un enfoiré
  • This Time Around (Maybe, #2)
  • My Best Friend's Brother
  • Broken Rider
  • Ryker (Kings of Korruption MC #1)
  • Billionaire With Benefits (Make Her Mine)
  • Bad Apple (The Uncertain Saints MC, #4)
  • Never Have an Outlaw's Baby (Deadly Pistols MC, #3)
  • One More Time (MMG, #3)
  • Take Me Fast (Bridgewater County, #3)
  • Hellbent (Four Horsemen MC, #5)
  • Chaos Croc (Cyborg Shifters, #6)
  • Shattered (The Russian Guns, #5)
New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hey everyone!! I'm the author of the Walk of Shame Series plus many other titles! If you're into reading about sexy, dirty talking alpha males then you're in the right place!!!

Find me on Amazon!

Find me on Facebook!

Walk of Shame (6 books)
  • Slade (Walk of Shame, #1)
  • Hemy (Walk of Shame, #2)
  • Stone (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #1; Walk of Shame #4)
  • Styx (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #2; Walk of Shame #5)
  • Kash (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #3; Walk of Shame #6)
“punches him the leg.” 0 likes