Start by marking “And The Ends of the Earth for Thy Possession” as Want to Read:
And The Ends of the Earth for Thy Possession

And The Ends of the Earth for Thy Possession

Novelette, available as online fiction or as downloads in epub and mobi formats.

“My soul yearneth, yea, even pineth for the courts of the LORD…”

The rap of metal upon metal rang within the small cabin, startling me. Knocking before entering was a courtesy the Jews on the transport neither expected nor received.
ebook, giganotosaurus Online Fiction, 30 pages
Published July 1st 2015 by giganotosaurus.org

To ask other readers questions about And The Ends of the Earth for Thy Possession, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about And The Ends of the Earth for Thy Possession

Start your review of And The Ends of the Earth for Thy Possession
P.J. O'Brien
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-read-in-2015
I’d meant to download this alternate history / sci-fi AI novelette for later reading, but got caught up in it. I read the entire piece online at Giganotosaurus, occasionally protesting at the obtuse prejudices on all sides - particularly the main characters' - and the sometimes heavy stereotypes of the archetypes.

Perhaps it was because I’ve just seen the movie “Ex Machina” (which I highly recommend) and am rereading Barely Pursuing the Minions of Mab (which I also recommend, though it would be b
Joanne G.
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
God's "chosen people"--the Jews have been booted from country to country. Finally, they find themselves on a great spaceship headed for exile to a barren planet deep in Dark space at the end of the known universe. The captain and crew are hostile to their Jewish cargo from the beginning, but tensions are heightened when death begins claiming crew members.

This is a gem of a novelette. The writing is rich and meaningful; the story is layered and philosophical.
Ryan Spackman
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating short story! The Jewish people again driven out and forced to seek a promised land (among the stars).
Gary