Start by marking “Blind Trust” as Want to Read:
Blind Trust

Blind Trust

*For mature readers 18+*
Loving someone has never been so deadly.

Valerie Harper has one assignment, one mission. Assassinate her mark and everyone he loves. But what happens when she finds that she loves him too?
Her instructions are simple; do not fraternize with your target, observe at a distance, and never engage with the enemy. However, as things take an unexpected turn
Published September 24th 2015 by Smashwords Edition

To ask other readers questions about Blind Trust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blind Trust

Start your review of Blind Trust
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***ARC kindly provided via NetGalley for the exchange of an honest review***
Sue
Sep 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance-cute

Blind Trust has a lovely cover doesn't it. I am a sucker for a good book cover. To me, its presentation to a book, so 10/10 for that.

The story itself has reached a 3.5 for me, it was a very good storyline, good plot, but sometimes fell by the wayside a little for me.

Kyle Shultz is/as...an assassin , hard, dedicated and good at what he did.

But something happens where he decides to go off the radar. Can that happen with an Assassin? no. Of course not.
There are many after his blood.

Valerie Harpe
Julie

description

This is the first book that I've read by this author and unfortunately, it's probably the last also. It wasn't any one thing that didn't do it for me with this book. It was a varied combination of basically every aspect of the book. Honestly, I didn't even finish the last 60 or so pages because I just wasn't invested in the story and I didn't really care how it ended.

One of my biggest issues was with the conversations between the many characters in the book. They didn't seem authentic - they we
 Leah
Book Title: Blind Trust
Author: Felisha Antonette (Peiri Ann)
Series: Stand Alone
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Publisher: Indie Sage
Source: I received an ARC via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review

I was definitely drawn to this cover, I mean, I would give it 5 stars easily.  Those freakin' bedroom eyes...but they ultimately lied to me.

DNF...at 11%...I know, I didn't get very far. I tried, I just couldn't do it, it felt like torture. They are suppose to be assassins...but they mostly seem like du
Nadwa
[I received a free copy via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review]
Holy
Crap.
This book was incredibly badass.
Words cannot describe…
I'm utterly speechless.
Who the heck thought I'd be into novels revolving around assassins, benefactors, gangsters, drug dealers, assassination agencies…. But this book.. Yes, the synopsis appealed to me -a lot. But now that I've finished this book, I realized how understated a synopsis can be…
I rooted for every single character out there. But what made me adore
Patty
Aug 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
**Review originally posted on 28/9/15 on Bookish Wanderlove***

Blind Trust was such an eventful read! I’ve been in a horrible reading slump this whole month and I was worried on if I would be able to finish Blind Trust and if I would even enjoy it.

Peiri Ann’s writing style kept me engaged from beginning to end. If this was a physical book I would probably have paper cuts on my fingers from constantly flipping pages. The plot was well crafted and there were so many plot twist that I just didn’t se
Mitsy
Blind Trust has it all: strong characters, humor, suspense, thrills, romance, action, surprises, crisp writing style, unexpected ending and excellent editing. I love how the story drew me in and had me trying to figure out what was going to happen. Nope, never in a million years would I have guessed the ending.

Kyle quit his employer and is a college student being observed by Val, who is an assassin. When they meet via a mutual friend, things quickly get very interesting. Will she kill him? Can
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Blind Trust was something vastly different from what I've read before. There were so many plot twists that it had no choice but to be original. It was of an array of suspense, mystery, humor, love, happiness, sadness, and there wasn't a lack of steamy scenes.

I really wanted to be head over heels for the book, but I just couldn't get there. I finally realized it was because of the lack of authenticity. Val, the main character was supposed to be a bona-fide assassin. At first, she played the role
Amy
Jul 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of getting an early read of Blind Trust by Peiri Ann and I can't wait for the rest of the world to read it. Yes, the entire world! It is a truly awesome book.
Spies, assassins, and love -what could go wrong? ;) Seriously though, Peiri has fast became a favorite author. She hasn't disappointed me yet, & I doubt she ever will. She just had a way of storytelling that sucks you in the moment you read the first line. She knows when to throw in emotions, & what emotions they should
Amanda Barbee
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had the priveledge to read an ARC of this compelling and new love story. I label it love story because I have no other words for it!

This gave me something I have not had recently in my reading - drive to finish. I could not put it down, nor could I flip pages fast enough!

I can not wait for the rest of the reading community to get their hands on this gem because there will be screams for more!

I am thrilled to have this story under my collection it is definitely a new favorite!
Angelina
*** 3.5 Stars ***

I received a copy for an honest review. Blind Trust was a bit different from what I usually read. The story is great and full of suspense. The characters are interesting but there is some point I cant connect with it. There are some parts that I get frustrated and want to skip and the fact that they have too many nicknames. All in all it was a good read and enjoy some parts of it.
Winter Sophia Rose
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fascinating, Gripping & Action Packed! A Unique Read! I Loved It!
Ashley Dawn
Oct 09, 2015 rated it liked it
This book had a good story. Kyle is an assassin. The company he worked for wants him back but he doesn't have any intention of going back to them. Valerie is also an assassin, and her target is Kyle. Kyle is into his 'new life' and trying to make it all work when his and Val's paths cross. With that, nothing is the same nor can it ever be the same. Assassins don't trust easily for a reason and he has plenty of reasons not to trust Val, but he still wants to.
I really liked Val in the beginning. S
Kim
Aug 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book has more twists and turns than the Appalachian Mountains and just as dangerous and beautiful too. Blind Trust, do any of us have someone like that? I don't know if I would be as trusting as Kyle especially after given so many reasons not to.

I'd have to say this was extremely well written and exciting and anyone who likes murder and mayhem with a splash of love and family and add a lot of deceit and lies will love this book.

Val has her target in site and knows more about him than he doe
Romance Readers Retreat
Unfortunately this book wasn't for me. The writing is good and there's a solid story in there but for me, I felt it was all a little....rushed and dragged out at the same time....if that makes any sense at all.

The story starts off with Kyle and immediately I wanted more information. There's little explanation as to what exactly has happened for him to walk away from the life he's made for himself. Kyle's character has great potential but given his profession, I just didn't buy it.

I didn't find
Debbie Duncalf
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok so I've just finished reading Blind Trust!
I have to say this is one of the best books of this type that I have thoroughly enjoyed in ages. It is fast paced with lots of action and a bit of love all rolled into one great story line which hooks you from the moment you read page 1 of chapter 1.
Blind Trust is the third book I have read by the lovely Felisha, I would and definitely will be recommending this and all the other books which have been written by this very talented author to all my rea
Cassandra Wilson-Sparks
Sep 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received this book in exchange for an honest review.
When I was asked to review this book, I wasn't too sure what I was going to think about it but I am very glad I was given this chance! There are so many twists and turns that I almost had whiplash at times. It's not common at all for me to be completely caught off guard for almost the entire book! It was awesome. There was a constant "who's who" and "are you freaking serious?!" conversation that played out in my head. Major brownie points to
DeAnna
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun book to read. It has a lot of twists that keep you guessing what’s going to happen. The characters are funny and there is a lot of humor in this book. Its action packed and kept me reading to the very end. I could see this book becoming a Hollywood movie. Loved it! I can’t wait to read Vague Perception, Rick’s story.
I received this book as an ARC but the author never asked for a review in exchange, this is all my own opinion.
Carissa Lynch
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow! A really good suspenseful read with likable characters. Valerie Harper's instructions are simple: take out the assigned target. She's not supposed to fraternize or ask questions. She's certainly not supposed to fall in love with him!
The writing is great and I loved how Kyle and Valerie's worlds intertwined and collided together. An unexpected ending I really enjoyed!
Lilly
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
*ARC kindly provided via NetGalley for the exchange of an honest review*

The story has lots of twists keeping you guessing on what's coming next, the characters are funny, there is a lot of humor, action, suspense, sadness and mystery in this book.

I like how the story has dual POVs allowing me to connect with both of the characters. The writing is good and descriptive. Although there's a solid story it sorta felt a little rushed.

Valerie and Kyle are both assassins and they're assigned to kill eac
Mary Mooney
Nov 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
I found Blind Trust while it was on sale and thought it sounded like a good read. It was interesting and different. I love a good suspense story but I found this one to be slow and a little repetitive at times. I mean who could you trust and Kyle and Valerie had to always be looking over their shoulder because someone was always out to kill them. It was even funny at times.
This is a first for me from this author and I enjoyed it and can't wait for Rick's story.
Corissa
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read
Faith Starr
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great plot!

I Received a sample to read for free and became so captivated I had to read the entire novel. I’m looking forward to reading book two.
Coco.V
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (3/28/2020)! 🎁
Brittany Holland
Oct 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
**4 KILLER STARS**

Val:

I'm in like not love with this story. Here's how I came up with my rating:

Cover: 5 Stars
Story: 3 Stars
Writing:5 Stars
Romance: 3 Stars

Let's start with what I liked. I really liked this author's writing. The author did a really good job of building suspense by sort of making every chapter end with a cliffhanger. I also liked that this story was dual POV because this allowed me to connect with both main characters. There was a definite beginning, middle, and end. However, I ju
Reviews from the Heart
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is a fascinating and

gripping love story with tons of action and suspense mixed in! This is a well written and highly intriguing

story about an assassin named Valerie Harper who falls in love with her mark while scoping him out in

order to learn his weaknesses to make him easier to kill. She’s been sent by the agency to eliminate

another assassin and former agent Kyle Shultz and his entire family and when it comes down to it finds

that she just can’t do it. Kyle gets word that she’s the
Isa LaCroqueuseDeLivres
*** I got this ARC for an honnest review on NetGalley***

[may contain spoilers]
The storyline was good. I didn’t’ knew the author, and I must say the writing is excellent.
We have suspense, romance, humor, lot of action and big surprises

What I liked the most:
- Kyle, being so… “Kyle”, we just can’t love him, he never gives up and he one he loves he does it for good.
- The Kyle/Val scenes, this back and forth, tension, those moments of sincerity and vulnerability, and the passion of course…
- The act
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
STARS: 4
POV: Dual
SERIES: No
CH: No

Valerie and Kyle are assassins. Both great in their jobs, but not so great at following orders. When she’s assigned to kill Kyle, she studies him for a while, learning everything about her target until the time is right for her to make her move. The problem? She no longer wishes to go through with it; she has fallen in love with him. He is charming and loving with his family and this just adds to his appeal. Their paths keep crossing and Kyle begins to have an
Breanna Eichhorn
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Agent Kyle Schultz is a daredevil and he doesn't like following the rules. When he found out that he was getting suspended, he quit. Know he is a student at the University of Austin. His mother told him to quit taking names because she doesn't want to have to bury her son like she did her husband. Kyle then promised that he would lie low. Little did he know was that Val someone in his class at school was there to assassinate him.
Kyle is an ex Purcell Agent. His mother is sick. He has
Darra Hulsart
Oct 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked this book. It is different from what I have been reading lately. While there is some romance in the book there is also some mystery and suspense. It is a little bit hard to write this review because there is so much I want to say but I don't want to ruin anything for you.

Val is a little crazy. I totally understand why she is crazy, I couldn't live her life. She does a pretty good job of dealing with things as they come but unfortunately makes a few bad decisions that impacts a lot of liv
« previous 1 3 next »

• A Price Too High (The Frontiers Saga: Part 2: Rogue Castes, #12)
Felisha (Peiri) Antonette writes heart-throbbing young adult and new adult romantic suspense, paranormal, science fiction, and contemporary romance with compelling characters who stick with you long after you turn the last page.

When she's not writing, Felisha spends time with her beautiful daughter, staying cool in Arizona, considering mountain climbing, and finding a way to get back to her hometo

News & Interviews