Start by marking “Crazy for Him” as Want to Read:
Crazy for Him

Crazy for Him

3.33  ·  Rating details ·  18 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
For fans of Sylvia Day and Samantha Young, comes a new contemporary erotic romance novella from Sofia Tate.

"BREATHLESS FOR HIM left me breathless. Sofia Tate has taken sexy billionaire romance up a notch with a spicy dash of suspense. Passionate and perfect." --Cecilia Tan, author of Slow Surrender

In this erotic novella, Sofia Tate takes you on an emotional and unforgetta
Kindle Edition
Published October 6th 2015 by Forever Yours

To ask other readers questions about Crazy for Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy for Him

Christina
Sep 16, 2015 rated it liked it
3 Stars – 2 Flames

I can’t tell you how long this is, but I can tell you that I finished it in an hour. I’ve got to be honest here. It was refreshing to read about a couple, with kids, reminiscing about how they fell in love. In my opinion, everyone who’s in a marriage with kids should read this, just to “remember” for your own love story.

During a car ride, Lucy and Tomas recall how they met, fell in love and had children. We get to read from both POV’s, which is nice, and the way it’s describe
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sigh. I have (mad) loved the series that this novella is a spin-off of since the beginning, and Tomas and Luciana definitely played their part in that mad love. I was so happy to get this little treat from Sofia Tate—it feels a little like a reward for being a loyal reader, if I am honest.

I raced through Crazy for Him in about an hour. It’s a short, sweet read, and very enjoyable. I loved seeing their courtship through the eyes of a reminiscing couple, and even though it felt a touch shallow at
Casey
Jul 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Find this review and more at Ramblings From This Chick

Crazy for Him is a short novella from Sofia Tate featuring characters first introduced in her Davison and Allegra series. Though this is a standalone and you do not need to read those books first, I would definitely recommend it. Because this novella is so short and there are a few things that aren't gone into in depth, I think that knowing them ahead of time really helped me to appreciate this story more.

This novella centers around Allegra'
Evie
Sep 26, 2015 rated it liked it
Crazy for Him by Sofia Tate is a super short read. It’s the story of Lucy and Tomas. Both of them are opera singers, which I thought was a nice twist compared to all the other stories out there.

I also found I’m late to the party, because it turns out these two characters make an appearance in the earlier Davison and Allegra’s books (I’ll have to read those one of these days).

In Crazy for Him, Lucy and Tomas are already married and with two kids. As Tomas drives to their destination Lucy proposes
Jenn
Sep 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book is a novella and spin-off of the series. Sofia Tate has once again written a novel that I thoroughly enjoyed. I felt the love between Thomas and Luciana. They each seemed to love each other so deeply and passionately.
This book did not take me very long to read. I read it in one sitting with no breaks. It is a very short read which is also very enjoyable.
Some scenes were heartbreaking and had me yelling at my kindle, practically telling them what to do to sort out their problems. Thomas
Heather Major
This book was a quick and easy read of a couple remembering how the first met and fell in love while on a road trip with their children. While the premise of the story is sweet I did find it lacking a little for my taste. I cannot really pin point what I didn't like about the book, maybe I just needed more of a story and since this book is a novella it is extremely short. Like I said, it is a quick and easy read if you are just looking for a quick book but I like a little bit more of a story lin ...more
Karen's Book Haven
Oct 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
For the fan who has read the Davison and Allegra series, Breathless for Him is book 1, we get to see more of Allegra’s bestie Lucy and her partner Tomas and how they came to be.

Normally, I’m not a fan of flashbacks but the way this story is told is very engaging. Yes, the story is short but it packs a powerful punch. It was refreshing to see they got their happy ever after despite everything they went through. There are things that happen that I don’t know if I could be so forgiving.

To really en
Angel Hatfield
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Lucy is rushing with Allgra, her best friend, to class, literally running into Tomas, as she wasn't paying attention. Tomas was a transfer student from Prague.
I loved all the characters, as well as the plot and overall story. I loved the twists that both Lucy and Tomas went through to find happiness and love. I highly recommend.
**I received an ARC of this story in exchange for an honest review
Wminbc
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
3 star quickie!
Kelly
Dnf at 35%. This is definitely not the book to read if you're just jumping into the series.
Ane Nicolas
Oct 08, 2015
Melissa
Dec 14, 2015
Autumn
Jun 27, 2017
Iee
rated it did not like it
Oct 11, 2015
Aug 10, 2016
Holly
May 09, 2017
7381903
I'm a proud author of contemporary erotic romance. I write the Davison & Allegra series for Forever Yours.

Growing up in Maplewood, New Jersey, I was a good Catholic girl who never misbehaved. If only the nuns could see me now-writing erotic romance with gorgeous Alpha heroes, strong women, and smoking hot sex scenes! I reside in upstate New York. I love film, travel, museums, and I'm addicted
More about Sofia Tate...