Start by marking “Lean in 15: 15 Minute Meals and Workouts for Your Ultimate Body” as Want to Read:
Lean in 15: 15 Minute Meals and Workouts for Your Ultimate Body

Lean in 15: 15 Minute Meals and Workouts for Your Ultimate Body

The first book from Instagram sensation, Joe Wicks, aka The Body Coach.

The opposite of the unenjoyable low calorie crash diets, Lean in 15 showcases delicious recipes and a plan for sustainable fat loss that will inspire busy people to keep their body healthy and lean forever. Featuring 100 healthy and quick to prepare meals as well as including examples of his signatur

Published January 1st 2015 by Pan Macmillan

To ask other readers questions about Lean in 15, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lean in 15

Saunders
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
this was given to me as a gift from my thoughtful son. As someone who is a keep fit fanatic I am always on the look-out for a good recipe book that provides fast and tasty meals that can be prepared in advance. This ticked all my boxes.

I liked the fact that Joe introduces you to a programme of healthy eating, exercising and what to eat pre and post workout. He also provides a meal menu and an exercise programme and diary at the end of the book. Surprisingly one of the biggest culprits that preve
Silver
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I started healthy and clean eating to fuel my weight loss, I purchased this book. I followed Joe on Instagram and he's so inspiring and fun. I'm only 19 and my mum still cooks for me every night so I literally couldn't even cook some pasta without needing help! This book has really helped me improve my cooking skills and I try to learn about 2 new things a week. it teaches you that we need to stop demonising fats so much as we do need them to maintain a health, balanced diet. Going to purch ...more
Rachel Inman
Jan 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I saw Joe on Sunday Brunch and decided to read his book instead of pay almost £200 for the 60 day plan. The book makes total sense, has loads of great recipes which I'll try out and also a couple of HIIT workouts. Rather than completely change your diet, this allows for more simple changes but always revolving around fresh ingredients, made from scratch. The tips I'll take away are only eat carbs after doing exercise; I think this is good advice. He does sometimes include powdered whey but talks ...more
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book incredibly easy to follow love the samples of his daily schedule and exercise.
Joe has such a laid back look to healthy Balance and instead of feeling like your dieting it's tasty healthy food where a don't feel like I'm starving to get healthy
Definitely check his books out really interesting and educational about foods
Philippa
Aug 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-2017
I applaud Joe Wicks for how he's inspired thousands of people to get healthy and fit, cook, and take better care of themselves and their bodies. I also admire how anti-diet he is and how he encourages people to switch their focus to being strong and healthy rather than what they look like.

Having said that, this book (and his two others, which I borrowed from the library and feel the same way about so won't log them separately) just didn't do it for me. That's probably because I'm not his target
Joanna
Dec 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't tell you if it works yet so I'll write a proper review after 3 months of trying the principles! My current five stars are based on feeling extremely motivated and it being a really easy read with fab explanations on how this way of eating really can help you to get lean.
Tisha
May 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: non-fiction
I'm really looking forward to trying out these recipes in the kitchen!
Maire Prendiville
The recipes are easy to follow, with ingredients that can be found in Lidl and Tesco. To date I have tried over 15 of the recipes, all of which are my favourites. The eggs in avocados were a huge surprise, the Vietnamese sandwich was as amazing as it sounds and the spiced cashews are more addictive than crack.

I made and followed a food plan for the week and although it took a while, the results are already paying off. The amount of food you are required to eat is scary at first, but I am beginn
Kathy
Mar 22, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Body Coach came onto the scene out of nowhere- thank you friend for showing me his hilarious, fun, lean in 15 Instagram videos. Makes me LOL with his lucy bee, ingredient yelling, midget trees and awesome Brit accent. Had to get my hands onto his book to learn more.

He has a great philosophy about easy ingredients and a healthy mix of proteins, fats and carbs related to exercise. Have to try those recipes at some point and intrigued to see what the 90 day SSS plan involves. He has really conv
Jade
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: health-fitness
Call me a convert!

I've been following The Body Coach on social media for a while now and keep playing around with the idea of signing up. Today the notion took me to go through his book and see if it seemed like something I could do and enjoy.

He's friendly, well informed and completely accessible. He doesn't advocate a strict diet but a balance with the power of facts and key nutritional information behind it. I'm so excited to start using his recipes every day, and I'm signing up to his 90 da
Andrea
Aug 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love this cookbook. I tried making "In a Hurry Curry Fried Rice", which made others drool from the smell, and "Black Bean Tofu with Shitake and Rice". I like the ingredients lists because they include items easily available and commonly found at home. I like the fact that the recipes are simple, and delicious. And I like the fact that the author is cute. ;) the one comment/criticism I have is that the cookbook binding is a bit strange.
Shriya
I am not new to Joe's methods but I still wanted to borrow this book from library. I love maintaining in shape and may even add some of the workouts to my routine. The majority of main meal recipes were meat. Yes I understand you can sub it with Quorn of Tofu just how Joe states. However I feel their should have been a balance. I have decided to try one or two smoothies and dips.
The results are fabulous - congratulations to those who managed challenge.
Emz82
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Some really good recipes and advice to take away from this book. I've only read it and not started anything from it yet, but I do feel motivated to get started and change my way of working out and eating.
The main things I've noted is low carbs for rest days and a higher carbs for workout days, that seems reasonable and he has some tasty treats in there so you won't feel deprived of sweet stuff.
Understandable, informative and enjoyable book :)
Shelley Wilson
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've bought both of Joe's books so that I could mix and match the recipes. There is a fabulous selection of recipes ranging from quick makes to more complex meals. The information at the front of the book is incredibly interesting, and the work out (HIIT) section at the back in very helpful. The Lean in 15 Heroes section has inspired me to sign up for the 90 Day SSS Plan.
Jim
Jan 29, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great recipes, but written in a style that makes you want to throw up. Anyone who calls broccoli "midget trees" and actually thinks it makes him sound quite amusing needs a wok inserted, bowl first. Written, I think, for an age group about thirty years younger than I am, they're welcome to him. But top marks on the recipe front.
Nat
Jul 12, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Joe Wicks is a complete fake. He doesn't care about anyones fitness or health, all he cares about is the amount in his bank account.

There's next to NOTHING healthy about any of his recipes. Just look at all the fat, eggs and meat, it's not healthy at all. Read more here http://veggieathletic.com/joe-wicks/
Nat
Jul 12, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition

Lorraine
Dec 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a great book. Simply and healthy recipes which are tasty, nutritious and quick to prepare.

The exercises work but they are hard. But then there's a saying about anything worthwhile takes hard work ...
Alison Brownlee
Some really nice recipes even if a few ingredients where hard to find. The book was well thought out and the authors enthusiasm really shines through but my stuff never turned out great so just the three stars.
Sandy King
Oct 28, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lots and lots of eggs. If you're not an eggy type (I really don't like poached, boiled or fried eggs) you might struggle but the principles are excellent and you can easily adapt recipes to suit. I also love the fact that I get to chuck out the bathroom scales. Hurrah!
Barbara Hopkinson
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wicks-joe
Brilliant book, the low carb recipes are beautiful!!!! Tried most of the recipes and the exercise's love it.
Donna
Apr 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: health, 2016
Recipes look pretty yummy. The premise is pretty basic but I'll give it a go.
Simon Bruce
Jan 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-library
More cookbook than anything else, however it does contain all you need in a very straight forward way, to change your health.
Stacey
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loving these two books! Cooking out of these, and doing Cathe.com streaming, and back to the weight I was 18 months ago in under a month.
Rachel
Absolutely fascinating. The recipes look great and Joe's HIIT workout videos on YouTube are both free and seem manageable to work around your day. Excited to try these out.
Carol
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have already made 4 things from this simple and friendly cookbook and think there's quite a few more I'd try. In my opinion that's a win. Plus Joe is dreamy.
Ali
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yum Yum and all manageable for this non-cook.

Simple uncomplicated life style and workouts too.
Rebecca
Aug 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
very intense, but good looking recipes!
Naciye
Jun 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great recipes and love the exercise section at the back.
Lynnette
May 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book, easy to read and understand. Recipes all look amazing and easy to do with no obscure ingredients difficult to find locally! Can't wait to try some of these out.

• I Quit Sugar for Life
  • Tom Kerridge's Dopamine Diet: My low-carb, stay-happy way to lose weight
  • Chinese Food Made Easy
  • Baking Made Easy: 100 Fabulous Easy to Bake Recipies
  • The Hairy Dieters: Fast Food
  • The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight Book 1
  • Delia's How to Cook: Book Two (Delia's How to Cook #2)
  • The Happy Pear
  • Absolute Favourites
  • A Year of Good Eating: The Kitchen Diaries III
  • Martha Stewart's Cakes: Our First-Ever Book of Bundts, Loaves, Layers, Coffee Cakes, and more
  • Eat More of What You Love: Over 200 Brand-New Recipes Low in Sugar, Fat, and Calories
  • The 8-week Blood Sugar Diet Recipe Book: 150 simple, delicious recipes to help you lose weight fast and keep your blood sugar levels in check
  • Good Food, Good Life: 130 Simple Recipes You'll Love to Make and Eat
  • The Hummingbird Bakery Home Sweet Home: 100 New Recipes for Baking Brilliance
  • Cupcakes from the Primrose Bakery
  • Vegan Bowl Attack!: More than 100 One-Dish Meals Packed with Plant-Based Power
  • How Not to Worry: The Remarkable Truth of How a Small Change Can Help You Stress Less and Enjoy Life More