Start by marking “Jingle Bell Harbor (Bell Harbor, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Jingle Bell Harbor (Bell Harbor, #3.5)

Jingle Bell Harbor

(Bell Harbor #3.5)

As assistant buyer for the world’s second-largest Christmas store, Kelsey Parker feels like a holiday harlot. She’s contractually obligated to promote the yuletide season. All. Year. Long. And it’s taking a toll on her spirit. But when her clueless, self-absorbed boyfriend goes on their long-anticipated romantic vacation—without her!—Kelsey is beyond disappointed to find h

Published October 20th 2015 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Jingle Bell Harbor, please sign up.
Denise I don't think so (definitely not as main characters in past books). I think they're relatives of other characters. A few familiar characters make…moreI don't think so (definitely not as main characters in past books). I think they're relatives of other characters. A few familiar characters make cameos, as well.(less)

Claire Robinson
Oct 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 - Of all the Christmas tree joints in all the world... Stars!

It’s been a while since I spent time in Bell Harbor, and I have fond memories of my previous visits. Tracy Brogan always delivers a humorous and heart-warming romance between her couples and Kelsey and Drew’s, Christmas coming together was certainly no exception.

Add in the numerous recurring characters, from the previous books in the series, and a little Christmas Jungle, and this was a really entertaining and enjoyable novella.

"I’v
Ian
Kelsey is waiting to board a plane for Hawaii when she learns her grandmother has fallen and broken her leg. And to completely ruin her Christmas spirit her fiancé decides to head off and enjoy Hawaii while she returns to cold and bleak Bell Harbor to look after her gran.

Then when she arrives she runs into an old high-school friend who shows her what a partner should be.

In High-School Drew had a serious crush on Kelsey but he was always to scared to ask her out. Now 10 years later and learning
Jen_C
November 2015 Prime borrow.

Cute, flirty fun. Secondary characters are crazy and add some color.
Debbie Oxier
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet entertaining story that I breezed through in a couple of hours. Kelsey worked for Haskell's Holiday Haven, one of the largest Christmas stores in the world and she was dating the owner's son. However, she was having second thoughts about the relationship when her beloved grandma fell and broke her hip, forcing Kelsey to cancel her vacation to Hawaii with Blake (the boyfriend). While Kelsey returned home to help care for her grandma, Blake went to Hawaii without her! Although Kel ...more
Danielle
Sep 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I have read in the Bell Harbor series and it was a treat!

Kelsey is the assistant buyer for a Christmas store but she isn't feeling all that joyful. After her grandmother breaks a hip she cancels her Hawaii vacation with her boyfriend/boss except he goes on it without her. Now that she is back home with her family she is thinking of some major changes.

Drew has always had a thing for Kelsey and after hearing about her sorry relationship he has decided to try one last time
Irene

What a fun, sweet and romantic read Jingle Bell Harbor turned out to be, loved it.

Loved the characters, both Kelsey and Drew were likable and very relatable.
They made me laugh and swoon with their antics and left me with a heart full of happy feels.

Tracy Brogan has written a wonderful, heartfelt story that will touch your heart and leave you with a huge smile on your face, I highly recommend this book.

Thank you Montlake Romance via NetGalley for the advance copy.
Sue
Oct 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved the small town, Christmas feel and love I felt when reading Jingle Bell Harbor.

Kelsey's love life is not so loving and her job has made her lose her Christmas spirit. Coming home to Bell Harbor to care for her grandmother might be just what she needs, even if she doesn't know it. Drew is a dreamy home town boy, thoughtful and oh, so attracted to Kelsey. I really liked these two. I could feel the pull between them, and they felt real. I liked the unexpected, fun way they are br
Denise
Sep 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2015-reads
Perfect little Christmas read. It's warm and fuzzy and maybe a little predictable, but who cares? It was fun. I've read all 4 Bell Harbor books and I would rank this one (the only novella) as my second favorite. A note about the series: no need to read the books in order. There are a few common characters, but the books don't overlap enough that you would feel lost if you read them out of order.

*Thank you to NetGalley for the advanced copy!
LJT
Oct 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am so glad I got the opportunity to go back to the small town of Bell Harbor during the holiday season. Nothing says yuletide cheer then freezing cold temperatures, snow, a Christmas carnival and of course, Santa. Ms. Brogan's feel good romance, Jingle Bell Harbor, is replete with a second chance at love and a couple of off the wall characters that put real delight into bedazzled sweaters and a red monogrammed bra.

Kelsey Parker is back in her hometown of Bell Harbor for the holidays. Her grand
Eli Easton
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is available in Kindle Unlimited WITH audio, so I decided to listen to it. It's fairly short and perfect for a little drink of Christmas. The writing is very good with tons of humor. For that I've given it five stars because I do appreciate good, funny writing in a romance. The couple was also cute and the douchebag of an ex was wonderfully douchey. It would have been nice to have a little bit more actual romance time with the main couple, but for a short it did the job. I'll try this ...more
Jenn
Oct 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was an incredible read! I was definitely surprised by this book and in a great way.
Kelsey is an assistant buyer at a Christmas store; however, this year, isn't feeling the joy and spirit of Christmas. When her grandmother suffers a broken hip, she feels the need to cancel her vacation and stay at home. What shocked her was that her boyfriend still went on without her.

Back at home, Drew has always had a crush and had feelings for Kelsey. He hopes to try and give one last attempt to get the g
Bette Hansen
Jan 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
There is always crazy happenings in Bell Harbor but the holiday season seems to have cranked up the crazy! This is a funny, sweet story told as only Tracy Brogan can. Kelsey Parker is back in Bell Harbor looking after her Grandma rather than on a tropical island as planned. To make things worse - her rat of a boyfriend went on the trip without her. The only thing keeping her sane is spending time with Bell Harbor hottie Drew Hampton. He has definitely made her see what she's missing in her curre ...more
Brianna | briannas_books
Sep 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an early copy of this book from NetGalley for an honest review.

I enjoyed this book through and through! I absolutely love how humorous it is. Every chapter had a part that would have me actually laugh out loud which is rare from books now a days. It was so refreshing!! I also liked how it had dual pov. The only thing wrong with it is that it wasn't long enough. I wish the ending would have been a little more in depth or longer either one. 4/5 stars! Everyone should read!
Isha Coleman
Oct 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jingle Bell Harbor is just the type of story that brings to mind the image of curling up in front of a warm fireplace and cuddling with that special someone. This story takes the most important elements of the holiday season and brings to life an environment full of enchantment. Jingle Bell Harbor is a story about family, forgiveness and appreciation for the blessings of life. I am glad that I had the chance to read it.
Heather
I received an ARC from NetGalley. For those who know me well, they know my secret love during the holiday season is cheesy Christmas movies. This novella was just like a book version of a cozy holiday movie. Light, feel good, and cute with all the charm that the other Bell Harbor novels have. If you like light chick lits, it's worth giving this one a read when the weather turns a little chilly!
Stephanie
Oct 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
I absolutely adore these kind of stories and I can honestly say I'm now officially in the Christmas spirit and Halloween isn't even here yet. Perfect short story this author did a great job. I received this as an arc for an honest review from netgally and the publisher. Reviewing for Night and Day book blog http://ndbbr2014.com Stephanie Powell
Claudia
Sep 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked. Very sweet and few good kind of book. That's what I needed this weekend.
Carolynn
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved everything about it! Only wished I waited to read it closer to Christmas! Funny and sweet.
Nana Prah
Jan 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Ms. Brogan is one funny writer. Her characters are lively and very entertaining. She knows how to pair people up, too. Kelsey and Drew were so adorable together.

This book was great, it really was except… Well I understand that Kelsey's relationship with her boyfriend isn’t what it should be (after all he went on vacation without her when her grandmother broke her hip – that’s bad), but I didn’t care for the way she and Drew got together. I know it added to the conflict, but I wasn’t comfortable
Shannon Pitts
Apr 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Only one main problem

*A small spoiler ahead: It was okay, it had potential, but I really didn't like that she slept with Drew before she broke up with Blake. I get that she and Blake didn't really love each other and he didn't treat her right, but that doesn't excuse the fact she slept with someone else while dating another. I loved her grandma!
Melissa
Apr 28, 2019 rated it liked it
"Jingle Bell Harbor" was a cute and fun story. It was not as good as Ms. Brogan's previous books in the series. It was an enjoyable fluffy read. I really enjoyed Drew - a little nerdy/hunky and overall sweet character. Kelsey was your typical girl torn between what she wants and what is safe character. Ms. Brogans humor kept the banter between Kelsey and Drew entertaining and realistic.
Jessenia
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Speechless ...

All I can say is WOW !!!!!!!!!!! I love this story from beginning to end, I truly couldn’t put this book down once I started it. In love with with love story ^-^ <3333333 !!!!!
Rebecca
Feb 22, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobook, christmas
When Kelsey returns to Bell Harbor to care for her injured grandma, she reunites with high school classmate and friend, Drew. Unbeknownst to her, Drew had a major crush on her back then. Will the magic of Christmas help sparks fly this time around?

Since I've read the other books in this series, I thought I'd give this one a try! The author's amusing sense of humor was back which made me happy. All in all, it was a sweet, light, romantic read perfect for the busy holiday season.

3.5 stars.

Locat
Alma Petterson
Aug 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have liked all the bell harbor books I have read so far. They each could be a stand alone book but you do get a little bigger picture when you read them all.
Callie Sutcliffe
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: authors
Sweet... so so sweet! I smiled all the way through and laughed whenever Drew and Kelsey talked. Their chemistry was fun, strong, and real.
Michele
Jun 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Nice small town romance engaging and entertaining
Erin
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Well written Christmas romance. Easy to read. Great for reading when you are taking some time to relax. Bell Harbor does it again
Mary Silvestri
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

A perfect Christmas story to read any time of the year! I can image re-reading it again for the holidays.
Justine Miller
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet

Holiday easy reading. Little effort to stop and resume story. Young readers would like this seasonal book very very much.
Suzy Kelly
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Fun Story

A new favorite Christmas story. You have a small town with traditions, including Grandma and her friend Dody. And it includes a HEA!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Wedding Date for Hire (Anyone But You, #2)
  • Can't Miss Christmas
  • Maybe This Kiss (Colorado Ice, #0.5)
  • Wish You Were Here (Wish You Were Here, #1)
  • Naughty but Nice (A Hamilton Christmas Novella)
  • Snowflake Wishes (Echo Lake, #0.5)
  • Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas (Perfect Fit, #1.5)
  • A Copper Ridge Christmas (Copper Ridge, #3.4)
  • Christopher and Jaime (Pianos and Promises, #1)
  • Christmas at Carriage Hill (Swift River Valley, #3.5)
  • Bird After Bird
  • Be Mine For Christmas
  • Blame It on the Mistletoe
  • Christmas Comes to Main Street (Briar Creek, #5)
  • Catch a Rising Star (Drama Queen #1)
  • Heating Up the Holidays 3-Story Bundle
Bestselling author Tracy Brogan writes fun, funny stories full of laughter and love.

A three-time finalist for the Romance Writers of America® RITA award, Brogan has received two Amazon Publishing Diamond Awards, the Booksellers Best award, and several Golden Quill awards. Her debut novel, Crazy Little Thing, is on the Top Ten Amazon All-Time Bestsellers list. She's also been listed on the Wall St

Bell Harbor (3 books)
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • The Best Medicine (Bell Harbor, #2)
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
“what woman doesn’t harbor a secret fantasy about a marriage proposal on the precipice of some active volcano?” 0 likes
“Maybe it was time to face the Christmas music” 0 likes