Start by marking “Bleeding Heart” as Want to Read:
Bleeding Heart

Bleeding Heart

New home, new apartment, new neighbours, new love, new dilemma.

Widower Seth Axworthy has seen a lot of tenants come through Winsloe Court in ten years. The last time he got personal with his tenants, things went bad and he swore he wouldn’t make that mistake again. He tries to keep his nose out of their business, but every so often he has to step over that line to keep his
Published October 29th 2015 by HarperCollins UK, Avon (Mischief Books)

To ask other readers questions about Bleeding Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bleeding Heart

Start your review of Bleeding Heart
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
I feel bad saying this but this book was literally a waste of my time. I couldn't connect with both characters at all. I didn't get their relationship. And that issue with the hero regarding his late wife came out of nowhere. The resolution was pretty lukewarm too.

It just... it could have been better. I liked the plot but the execution was really poor on the author's part. Sorry to say.
Three Chicks
Nov 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Review by Jen Hagen
April is 20 years old and is experiencing independence for the first time. She has a job and an apartment filled with brand-new things. She is happy to stay home in the evenings just to take in her solitude and the fact that everything around her is fresh and new. She loves her life!

Seth is 37 years old and has been a widower for 2 years, having been married for 13 years. He still talks about his wife like she will be walking through the door and he relives their moments by s
Jenny
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for my honest review. Thank you.

Bleeding Heart was not what I was expecting based off of the summary of the book provided.
I was expecting cutesy, roses, daisies and rainbows.
Instead, I was given erotica, mentions of bi-sexuality (our H) and submission (our h), lost souls, lost minds and a cliffhanger.

The basis of the story is about Seth – lost his wife two years prior and jumped into the world of hookups, one night stands, illicit sex, threesomes and more. S
Lu Bielefeld
Nov 06, 2015 rated it liked it
ok
Callixta
Nov 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Vous ne devriez pas rester indifférents au héros de cette histoire, Seth. Précisons tout de suite qu’il s’agit d’un second tome d’une série et que Seth a joué un trôle essentiel dans le premier tome. Il est veuf, possède un immeuble dont il loue les appartements et dans lequel il réside. Dans le premier livre, il avait partagé une liaison amoureuse avec un couple dans un ménage à trois sulfureux. Au début du second opus, le couple en question s’en va et es
Lucy Felthouse
Dec 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I didn't realise until after reading Bleeding Heart that it's technically a sequel. However, if I didn't realise, it shows it works perfectly well as a standalone novel! This tells the story of widower Seth Axworthy. He's a landlord, and things got a little complicated with some of his previous tenants - so he's vowed never to get involved again. But he wasn't betting on his next tenant being so irresistible.

April's young, and living on her own for the first time. She finds her new landlord very
Shari
Oct 22, 2015 rated it liked it
The sex scenes were quite hot. I had to fan myself to cool off. These two main characters have some strong chemistry between one another. He is an alpha male. Their relationship grows, but he has one large obstacle to deal with in his life before they have a real chance. He deals with it and they give it a try, getting their HEA, and finally his after the last book. This was just an okay read for me overall.
I received an ARC of this book from the publisher for an honest review.
Kelly
Jan 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
What do you get when you throw a somewhat reclusive, bearded widower in with a young woman who's short on life experience but long on willpower? Well, when it's happening in one of Hartnett's books, you know you're in for an interesting glimpse of humanity with equal parts philosophy and hedonism. (And cats, apparently.)

Hartnett has quickly become one of my favorite authors, because her books are just so damn interesting.
Dawn
Dec 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I'm so happy for Seth Axworthy for finding a spark in his tenant April...They are both meant to be together...Where Seth being a widower and April well single...Wow...Definitely a HOT tattooed landlord...and neither wanted a relationship...but that's still awesome...I so loved this book...it is very Steamy in some places...and very Sexy...Way to go A.M. Hartnett...Will definitely be looking for more of your books in the future...
Gabriella
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf, romance, smut

I liked many bits and pieces of this book, but in the end, I didn't liked it that much.
Shannon Zak