Start by marking “Ryker (Kings of Korruption MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ryker (Kings of Korruption MC, #1)

Ryker

(Kings of Korruption MC #1)

Charlotte

Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve taken care of everyone around me, including my self-centered older sister, Anna. When her poor choices make us targets of the Devil’s Rejects Motorcycle Club, I grab her and we run like hell. A new city, a new job, a new life. It’s almost perfect – and then I meet Ryker.

He’s gorgeous, rugged and too cocky for his own damned
Published August 14th 2015 by Geri Glenn (first published August 12th 2015)

Start your review of Ryker (Kings of Korruption MC, #1)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3-3.5 Stars

This was a pretty decent little MC story...but I just wanted a little more.

More interaction between Ryker and Charlotte.
More characterization.
More of the MC life.
More SEX.
More story, period.

description

Sing it, Brit Brit.

Other than that, I liked the writing and the direction of the story/series and I definitely think this author has the potential to be really great.
Michelle
I had a hard time finishing this one. I didn't feel the connection between Ryker and Charlie.
I pretty much started skimming around 55%. Will I be reading Teases book next? Not sure. I am curious though. lol
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: Ryker
Series Kings of Korruption MC 1#
Author: Geri Glenn

ღ This is my first Geri Glenn book & I am officially a fan! I always love finding new authors
No cliffhangers. Very mature themes. WARNING: EXTREMELY HOT.

• Charlotte & her sister are on the run from the Devil's Rejects MC. Moving away from their home they start their lives over in a new town .
Charlotte takes job in her field, which she know too well (unit care) She gets a new patient who is a member of the Kings of
Sabrina
Sep 06, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: yummy-bikers
3 Stars

Charlotte and her sister are on the run from the Devil's Rejects MC. Moving away from their home they start their lives over in a new place. Charlotte takes a job doing what she loves, nursing for those towards the end of their lives. She gets a new patient who is a member of the Kings of Korruption MC but it nervous about being around another MC. Then she meets Ryker who instantly grabs her attention, even though he also makes her nervous.

Ryker isn't dealing well with one of his closest
Elfina Renee
Aug 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Geri Glenn has a masterful talent! She gives off this spin of the story being light, and slowly draws you in, captures your attention, then wham smack you right in the kisser! Is there darkness...yes. What about intensity? Like with any good sex scene the buildup is sure and steady. Nicely written hahahahah! Now onto the review! No spoilers given....poor baby better luck next time!
As a nurse you see all kinds of people. Normal looking, the strange...creepy, shit in your pants scary and then you
Erth
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love my biker romances. Ryker was refreshing without the over the top shock moments too make it feel like it has some grit to it.

The best was the heroine. I loved her character. Charlotte is sweet, caring and loving. She loves her nursing job at a facility for terminal patients. It gives her purpose to know that she was able to give family members/friends time to laugh, tie up loose ends and say goodbye to their loved ones before they die. I felt bad the only family she had since she was 17 is
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers and crazy review ahead

I originally read this series in February 2018 and because I saw that I'd raved about Jase's book on IG I decided to do a re-read. Apparently in 2018 my tastes were very, very,very,very, VERY different

Right so this started off pretty good as Ryker meets our h as his friend Smokey is dying and she's his nurse. They run into each other regularly and though our h isn't a fan of bikers because she and her sister are on the run from another set of bikers, she feels
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a cute mc romance about a biker and a civilian giving love a chance. It was sweet (for a biker romance) and there were some parts that frustrated me and made me want to hit Ryker upside his head. It was an enjoyable read. It was kind of predictable at times and probably won't go down as one of my favorites making it a lower rating @ 3.5 stars.

Storyline: This is Charlotte "Charlie" and Ryker's story. The meet when one of Rykers brothers from his mc is put
Geri Glenn
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I wrote it so....yeah. Plus I needed to mark it as read to add it to Listopia lists ;)
*TANYA*
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It was okay, I felt like an MC themed book and this fit the bill.
Victoria
3.5 RATING- I've been in a bit of a reading funk lately and this book kept my interest while several others did not. That being said, while I liked it and found it an easy read, I didn't love it. It just never got to that next level of being really good. I do think this series has potential though. I'm already looking forward to the next book in the series which this book leads into. I think the heroine may be blind... Blind heroine, bad-ass biker? Works for me!

Note: At the time this review was
Vashti
Aug 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I like the start to what looks like a promising MC read.Nothing too heavy except for the moment when the bad guy had kiddnapped the heroine and begin to physically assualt her,thank goodness the hero shows up.
This book had a great heroine,she works in a palliative care nursing home as a nurse and this brought back such sad memories for me.I started out my hospital nursing career working on a cancer unit and finished up working in hospice care,so the emotions and situations hit close to home.
The
Nanci **Warning**IWasASailor⚓️MyMouthisDirty
I really enjoyed this book. Anytime there is a debut novel I'm a bit apprehensive, however Geri Glenn did an awesome job. I can't wait for the rest of the series to come out. There is some grit in the book but nothing too dark.

This book is about Ryker, VP for Kings Korruption MC and Charlotte Daniels, RN.
 photo image.jpg7_zpsu2ghxeuo.jpg
 photo image.jpg8_zpsprdot3ih.jpg

Ryker grew up with a shit dad who did something awful it's taints him. He never wants a close relationship, love or any sort of family. Charlotte(Charlie) is a nurse helping patients in
Jenn
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bikers
This story had a lot of potential. Unfortunately, there was too much of story telling and time skipping, over story showing and fleshing the story out. I really wish the author had taken the time to delve more into the story and given us more details. Basically, drawing it out and giving us more information and a connection to the couple.

With skipping over major parts, with time jumps, and just summarizing and telling us what happened with the couple, it makes the reader unable to make a
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
You love MC books? You definitely should read this one! I did have a nice time doing it.

Alpha-ish biker, a good heroine, little drama and the perfect amount of steamy scenes!

To be the author's first book, I think she did a good job.

I'm diving into Tease's book now, I'm intrigued.
CC

Heroine was at times too meek. Then she was brave and strong. But she was definitely more soft than anything else. Ryker was nice, then a total ass, then sweet, but always protective.

Her sister was a total selfish bitch. I could not believe Charlie defended her!

Safety Gang (view spoiler)
Judy
Sep 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mc-club, kindle-2015

I hesitated about one clicking this book because it was a new author with an unknown writing style, quality, etc. I'm very happy I broke down and one clicked. For a new author, this one shows other new authors how it should be done. I love good biker/mc romances with a little grit, a little angst, a really hot alpha male who can be strong but compassionate also. This author met all of my requirements in spades. I really liked the main characters and she drew me into the secondary
Noel
Aug 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ryker is an alpha biker every woman wants as her man...He's charming, sexy, gorgeous , protective and bad ass all combined into one hunk of burning love! I definitely think everyone that likes mc books should read this one!
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
What NOT to do when a biker's chasing you...

Ryker was my introduction to this author, and I was very impressed to learn it was her debut novel. I really enjoyed it and will be moving right on to Tease, because that's exactly what she did to me in this book. I can't wait to get inside his head.

Charlotte is the caregiver in her family. Even though she's the youngest sister, she ends up caring for her older sister and their mother. And let me tell you, her older sister Anna needs more care than
Deborah

Good start to series 3.5 stars.

Charlotte and her sister Anna are starting afresh, they're moved from Toronto to Ottawa after Anna got into trouble with the Devil's Rejects MC.
While Anna is wild, selfish and spoilt Charlotte is kind and compassionate and terrified of bikers, her sister is the only family she has left and she'd do anything for her.
Ryker is the VP of the Kings of Korruption MC in fact the MC is all he knows, he's grown up in the club and while he's instantly attracted to Charlotte
Dana Busenbark
Aug 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, mc, thriller, erotic
This book had me in tears, 14% of the way into it. Charlotte is a palliative care nurse. She works with patients that are dying. Smokey is from the Kings of Korruption MC. She meets a bunch of his biker friends and is scared of all of them but one. What is it about a guy with blue eyes and a dimple that just makes your heart soar? While some of the guys that scare her are trying to do just that, getting in her face about their brother who is dying and not sounding right as he breathes, Ryker ...more
Emily
Charlotte has always been there for he self absorbed sister and when her latest antics has them on the run, Charlotte dug in and set about making a new life for them in a new city. Charlotte works as a nurse for those suffering and towards the end of their life. When she meets her new patient she is met with trepidation as he is part of the Devil's Rejects Motorcycle Club. The reason they ran in the first place was because of another MC.

Ryker is entranced with the hot nurse caring for his
Laurie
Dec 29, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: biker-mc
Ryker was your typical insta-love biker book. It had a little grit with the violence against the h, but the external issues happening like the mess with the sister were just too easily fixed or brushed away. The sister did a pretty horrific thing and it seems she just got to apologize then get her own HEA which was disappointing to say the least.

It was like a happy go lucky biker book with everything easily wrapped up. Not bad but I wanted more. It did have a nice cover….

Spice’s Rating: 3 “I
Jos
Mar 08, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5-3 Stars.....Just an ok read

I found this story a bit "boring" and underwhelming......I couldn't take anymore of the "baby" and/or "baby girl" it was like nails on a chalkboard AND he called her baby from the get-go......ick!!!!!

Nothing memorable for me and quite honestly don't plan to continue on with this series as of now.......
Heather
I listen to the audio version. I probably would have enjoyed it so much more if I just would have read it. The woman that narrated Charlie’s side was so monotone that I couldn’t enjoy it. Her side was flat & lifeless with little to no emotion whatsoever.
Lissy Liz
Jul 02, 2019 rated it liked it
I liked it, but I feel that the end was rushed.
Lisa
Jul 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Ryker! He may be a tough biker but he's not without a heart or charm. When he meets the sweet nurse caring for his MC brother, he is immediately drawn to her.

Charlotte has devoted her life to taking care of others including her troubled older sister. When her sister's past catches up to them in the form of The Devils MC, it's Charlotte they want. Ryker and his Kings of Korruption will do whatever it takes to keep her safe. But who will guard her heart?

Fans of Sons of Anarchy or MC romances
Sekena Price
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love the story and the cast...can't wait for book 2
Yvonne
Sep 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015
I really enjoyed this read. Great heroine and hero. The sexy times were surprisingly mild considering this is an MC book, but still a fun read.
Melissa Mendoza
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“After a few minutes he tears his lips away from mine, stopping to place another kiss on the tip of my nose. Butterflies dance in my belly. That’s the third time he’s done that now. I think those three kisses are my favorite kisses of all.”

5 amazing stars!!! This was such a sexy mc novel!! I fell in love with Ryker and all his ruggedness!! Great story and great characters!!!

Charlotte

Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve taken care of everyone around

• Striker (No Prisoners MC, #1)
  • Road to Peace (Dogs of Fire MC, #6)
  • Nickel (Fallen Lords MC, #1)
  • Ravage Me (Ravage MC, #1)
  • Bound by Family (Ravage MC Bound, #1)
  • Saving the Preacher's Daughter (Dogs of Fire MC: Savannah Chapter, #1)
  • Burndown (Nitro Crew, #1)
  • Menace (Moonshine Task Force #5)
  • Incandescent (Knights Rebels MC, #1)
  • Downshift (Skid Row Kings, #1)
  • Rush (Stone Kings MC, #1)
  • Seduce Me (Ravage MC, #2)
  • Pipe (Fallen Lords MC, #2)
  • Zach (Hell's Handlers MC, #1)
  • Affliction (Knights Rebels MC, #2)
  • Acer (No Prisoners MC, #3)
  • Maneuver (Men of Inked: Southside, #1)
  • Hell's Knights (The MC Sinners, #1)
Geri Glenn writes alpha males. She’s the USA Today Best-Selling Author known for writing motorcycle romance, including the internationally bestselling series, the Kings of Korruption MC.

She lives in the Thousand Islands with her hubby, two young girls, one big dog and one terrier that thinks he’s a Doberman. Before she began writing contemporary romance, Geri worked at several different

Kings of Korruption MC (5 books)
  • Tease (Kings of Korruption MC #2)
  • Jase (Kings of Korruption MC, #3)
  • Reaper (A Kings of Korruption MC #4)
  • Bosco (Kings of Korruption MC #5)