Start by marking “Strung” as Want to Read:

Strung

Micah Beck is tempting, talented and addictive to the last drop.

Not to mention, he’s completely confident in all that he does. Especially with those fingers and I can’t deny that it’s such a turn on.

Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about Strung, please sign up.

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

STRUNG: Is a standalone romance novel by Victoria Ashley. In this we meet Micah Beck & Tegan, spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ In this we meet Tegan and Micah

Touching down on Californian soil and leaving her overbearing parents behind, Tegan is looking forward to just chilling by the ocean and working on her new book for the next three months whilst visiting her brother Alexandra who owns Vortex the hottest bar in the district.

Alexander her brother did warn her to proceed with caution wh
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 Stars

"I never expected to fall in love with the naked guy running around my brother’s beach house. But I did.”

Tegan heads to spend some time with her big brother and hopefully get her second book written. What she doesn’t expect is that her big brother’s forbidden, man-whore, best friend, Micah Beck!

description

Nothing out of the norm for the storyline yet Micah completely held my attention he's one sexy character.

"Well, fuck you, Micah Beck.” I turn my head sideways so our lips are brushing when I
Sabrina
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Strung was an enjoyable read and I liked getting the back and forth between Tegan and Micah. There was a good amount of tension from Micah trying to avoid Tegan since he was friends with her brother. I love the brothers-best-friend trope and this book proves why it's such a captivating one. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for these characters to give in to the connection they shared and it made for a great reading experience.
Victoria Ashley
Nov 18, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Here's a snippet from STRUNG (Releasing December 2017)

Trying to keep my very dirty thoughts in check, I keep my eyes out the window for the rest of the ride to the party.
"Think you can keep up with me tonight?" Micah questions, while parking the truck. "It's easy to get lost in the crowd here. Come on."
He jumps out and I quickly follow, stepping out and shutting the door behind me.
Running my hands over the front of my dress, I look out at the street to see that there are tons of cars parked
Charisse
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVED this light-hearted read from Victoria Ashley. It was fun, intriguing, and made me laugh out loud a few times. There were times when I was internally gripping my hair, wondering what was next, why this was happening and how it would end. It kept me guessing. And I loved the angle with Tegan. Michael Beck was the cocky playboy we all love, but he was also more. They were great primary characters and I loved the secondary characters as well.

Sebastian--Loved his personality. Jamie and Alexand
Coco.V
Mar 01, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝💝 FREE on Amazon today (1/1/2018)!!!!! 💝💝

Blurb:
Micah Beck is tempting, talented and addictive to the last drop.

Micah is the last thing I expect to find wandering around my brother’s beach house, naked, only wearing an acoustic guitar, but he’s the first thing that has ever had me craving for just one ‘anything goes’ night.

My plan was to come visit my brother fo
Lynsey A
I got this because it was on sale on Amazon and I enjoyed a previous book by Victoria Ashley. This one wasn't too bad but wasn't as good as I was hoping. It dragged in some places. It just didn't have the zing I was expecting with this story line. I like the best friends little sister trope. I just wanted a little bit more than I got in this book, I guess. I didn't really connect with the characters but overall I enjoyed the story. Just wish I felt more connected to Micah and Tegan.
Carvanz
Audio-book: Narrators – Joe Arden and Maxine Mitchell

Wow! These narrators nailed it! I couldn’t imagine any other voices for Tegan and Micah as well as the rest of the gang that comes with these characters. I absolutely loved the rough sexy edges and growly emphasis when Micah was speaking. Both Mr. Arden and Ms. Mitchell do a stupendous job of both male and female voices and together bring all the feels to this audio!

Tegan is off to spend the summer with her brother in hopes to write her next b
Jo Overfield
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Victoria never disappoints. This book was no exception.

What do you get when you mix a brother, a best friend and a sister of the brother who comes to visit for the summer, and they all stay in the same house, well most of the time together?

The brother, and the best friend work together, and the brother with the sister gives his best friend one job and instruction. Stay away from my sister, OR!

Makes for a recipe for disaster, a bomb waiting to go off, and as they say, “Someone’s just looking for
BookSmacked
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book ! It was full of heart stopping chemistry that had me devouring it in one sitting.

Firstly how these two characters meet is one that I think will be forever imbedded in my brain. I don’t even know what my reaction would be to meeting Micah in the way that Tegan did.

These two definitely have some sparring between them at first. And Micah definitely has that cocky attitude but his flirting and brazen mouth definitely had me giddy and enamoured.

There’s just one problem a
Alex ♈
Tammi
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are so many things I love about this book!
Forbidden Love, Cocky badboy Rocker, a broken man, a feisty girl..
But what I loved the most was the actual story it was funny, it was touching, a bit of angst and the end left me with tears in my eyes and a smile in my heart.
Victoria Ashley knows how to write a hot steamy love story and always creates a book boyfriend we can't help but fall for. And I fell hard for Micah!!
Claireacluck
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was amazingly lucky to get my hands on a ARC of this awesome book, I was totally sucked into the story and couldn't put it down till I'd finished, the characters are likable and you find yourself feeling very emotionally attached to them, definitely a must read 5 stars
Heather Pollock
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
QueenZany 5 Star Review
by Victoria Ashley

Strung swept me off my dirty girl feet!
Sending me into a musical melody of sexyness, of soulful and down right alpha perfect! Making me crave every bit of this story! I have to say this is my new favorite Victoria Ashley read!
Gail
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Arc given for a honest review
Holy shitballs... I friggen loved this book.. when Victoria asked me if I wanted to review a advanced copy of this I jumped on the opportunity..I’ve read all of her books.. and I got the pleasure of getting to meet her this past march...

This book has it all... our H Micah is a drop dead sexy bad boy who can play a guitar, can sing, and has had a life of heartache . Our h Tegan is a sweet, beautiful aspiring author who is spending the summer with her big brother in
Kerry Fletcher
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Honestly Victoria Ashley could rewrite the phone book and i would one click and love it! This is absolutely no exception! It's fabulous!

Tegan can't wait to move out of the town she lives in. It's not bad just she's dying to spread her wings. Her brother moved away years ago and this is her first time visiting him. She's looking forward to spending time with him and also finishing her second book. Unfortunately her brother can't be there to meet her so he tells her to grab the spare key and make
Erica
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Micah & Tegan, first of all I love these names. It feels like I haven't seen the name Micah since high school an Tegan I simply adore!
Now to their story. Instant, undeniable and intense chemistry.
Too bad he's a man whore and she's his best friends sister, the one and only woman off limits to him.
Micah has issues, his past made him the man he is. Well, it's a little bit life choices but mostly his childhood.
He works with his best friend Alexander while working his tail off to open his own ba
Leigh
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies, 2-stars
Strung didn't work for me at all. I didn't like or feel any connection to the characters. I felt the sentences were very choppy making the writing awkward and simple. Although I don't usually mind the brother-best friend-little sister trope I found it annoying in this story. I also felt Tegan seemed a lot younger than 21 years old. Even though this book didn't work for me I would read another one from this author because a couple of years ago I read Royal Savage and loved it.
Kylee
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When a book centres around a writer and a musician you know the words that make up their story will cut deep and embed themselves into your soul. Teagan is the little sister of Micah's best friend and they have both been warned by her brother to keep their distance but this might be just easier said than done. Micah is a player and never goes back for seconds but one look at Teagan and thoughts of other women are something he just can't entertain. As these two find themselves drawn to each other ...more
Tammy Gurke
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
WHEN VICTORIA ASHLEY ASKS YOU TO REVIEW A BOOK FOR HER - YES I AGREE, you drop what you are doing... YOU KNOW IT'S GOING TO BE A EPIC STORY.

Tegan goes to stay with her brother, Alexander in California for three months. Tegan is a author working on a book and needs some relaxation and inspiration to write her book. Upon her arrival she gets more than what she bargains for, a naked butt smashed against the door to greet her. It's there and then she locks eyes with the sexy , Micah Beck.

Tegan's bro
Melinda  Parker
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tegan was embarking on a bit of life. She was visiting her brother, relaxing, and finishing her book when like a tornado, Micah touched down and caused havoc. He had a body built to please, a deadly smile, and a voice that would melt any and all barriers. But he was a player, her brother's best friend, and off limits.

Micah didn't do relationships. He was busy preparing his new club, working with his best friend, and sampling the ladies. So why does Tegan have to become his new obsession?

The cou
Amy  Crull
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I must say Victoria blew me away with this book! It was everything I love, brothers best friend and little sister, musician and awkward first meeting lol. Micah and Tegan are incredible together. Sure they kinda do things behind her brothers back and you wonder at times how the brother didn't hear them. That's one sounds sleeper, let me tell you.
First off, I love that Tegan was a writer and that's it a romance book. She needs a new perspective and boy does she get one... Micah, holy crap, how d
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
When Victoria Ashley asks you if you want to read her new release.....
ummm...You drop E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G and read it!!! <3 <3 <3

Y'all Strung was off the charts soooo good!!! Like you are going to loose sleep wanting to stay up all night to find out what was going to happen next!!!

I just fell in LOVE with Micah...holy cow he was Cocky, Arrogant and has a wonderful Dirty Mouth!!! He is sooo my new BBF!!! He was delicious!

Ok, so now onto my review..lol Tegan decides to go hang out with h
Jennifer W
Wow

Just wow. I don't want to give anything away. But I just read The End, and my heart is beating fast, with tears in my eyes. You could feel what these two were feeling while reading. Victoria's books always have sexy alpha males. But Micah was in just one word ...more. The sexy times with him and Teagan are off the charts hott!!! And you can feel their loss when they are apart. Victoria Ashley is always a one click for me. I don't even read the blurb. This is in my opinion her best yet. 10 🌟🌟🌟
Kristina
Dec 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dirty talking alpha...yes please!!!

I have never been disappointed in a Victoria Ashley book and this one is no different! I immediately fell in love with these characters, even the support characters are fantastic! Micah and Tegan are incredible together but her being his best friend's sister, we all know drama is coming and it won't be pretty. The chemistry and love between them can't be denied though so they risk it all to be together....until her brother catches them. This is a must read and
Lindsey King
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Well well well. Victoria sure has me Strung after reading this book. Good lord woman! Micah Beck is coming for you ladies and you best be ready! He's sinfully dirty and fine as hell. And did I mention he plays guitar and sings like a God? No? WELL HE DOES! Tegan is one lucky woman. But Micah is lucky too. He gets a chance at a woman who just let's him be him and expects nothing in return. Seriously love her. Victoria once again knocks me on my ass with another great read that I couldn't put down ...more
Melanie
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Move over Royal, there's a new book boyfriend in town.

Despite not being a fan of brother's best friend romance stories I have to say that Victoria Ashley has completely changed my view on this particular trope. With Micah Beck, the sexy, cocky hero, Tegan Tyler, the sassy author heroine and a storyline with just the right amount of angst she has proven yet again why she will always be a one click author for me.
Thia Finn
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ms Ashley writes a sweet story of love that doesn’t stand a chance when family and friend ties stand between a perfect ending.
When the brother’s best friend is the hottest musician with the worst reputation, the heroine needs to listen to her brother’s warnings. Or does she always want what she can’t have?
Will Tegan and Micah fight for love or walk away? Read this newly released treasure to discover the truth.
Shyralf
4 ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stars! Micah and Tegan rock! This was a great story. I love ❤ reformed bad boys/ manwhores. The MCs had great chemistry, it was great seeing them falling for each other. Awesome story. I would recommend. ...more
Dori Wells
Killer!!

So good!! I read this in one day !! It's so captivating and exciting!! Tegan and Micah are so hawt and made for each other!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Fighting Winter (Winter's Brothers, #1)
  • Romantica (The Romantica Trilogy, #1)
  • Just One Week
  • The Boy in the Band (The Boy in the Band, #1)
  • The Playboy
  • Fatal (Fierce, #4)
  • Reckless (Portland Street Kings #5)
  • Across the Ring
  • Temptation's Edge (Sons of Temptation, #2)
  • Ballistic (Vigilantes, #3)
  • Ruby Lips
  • The Argument
  • The Invisible Lie
  • Untitled (Sinners on Tour Encores, #5)
  • The Prospect
  • Dark Paradise (Condemned Angels MC, #4)
  • Renegade (Devil's Cartel MC #1)
  • Bright Midnight
New York Times, Wall Street Journal and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hey everyone!! I'm the author of the Walk of Shame Series plus many other titles! If you're into reading about sexy, dirty talking alpha males then you're in the right place!!!

Find me on Amazon!