Start by marking “Changing Lives” as Want to Read:
Changing Lives

Changing Lives

What if love-at-first-sight was not the "first-sight" after all?

Natalie Star is a modern woman, with modern sensibilities. Practical and realistic, she finds herself falling for a man named Thomas Andrews. Thomas is a perfect gentleman, but his love for her seems to be old, solid, staid—the kind that grows after years of love and life together. He speaks in riddles when sh
ebook, First
Published July 20th 2015 by Beau Coup Publishing (first published July 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Changing Lives, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Changing Lives

Molly
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Many people have tried to capitalise on the Titanic for their own writing but few have succeeded as Tracy Kincaid has. While there is a well done link to the past, the characters and their conflicts are strong enough to keep the interest up on their own.
Intriguing we wait to find out who the mystery stranger is that sends our protagonist the dress and awaits to see her at the ball. A touch of cinderella romance is implied and I was as excited as she to find out more.
Romance and suspense with a h
Christine D
Dec 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Enyone who loves romance
Recommended to Christine by: The Book Worm on Google +
I finished Changing Lives I think it is well written, has a fast pace, things seem to happen quickly, great imagination. A new take on the Titanic that is a pleasant surprise. This is not boring at all almost finished it in one night, but my eyes gave out.
It is a fast pace, entertaining and refreshing new twist on the Titanic, there is a few pleasant surprises and twists that I enjoyed.
This is a novel about a young lady trying to find herself and make it in the world when a handsome man comes
Janie Evans
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"Changing Lives" by Tracy Kincaid was a great, quick read. It's one of those books that you don't want to put down because you will want to find out what happens next. This book is the story of Natalie Star and Thomas Andrews. I can't call this a classic romance because there is sense of deja vu on how this couple not only knows each other in this lifetime but also in past lives. To say more gives away too much of the book and it is one that deserves to be read. If you enjoy reading off the grid ...more
Lavern Winters
Sep 23, 2015 rated it liked it
I have to admit that though the book was written well, it isn't my cup of tea and I had a difficult time really getting into the book. Changing LivesChanging Lives cover Tracy Kincaid is a pure, sweet romance with a supernatural twist. Pure romance does not capture my imagination as well as other genres and I cannot put myself into the shoes of a reader who loves strictly sweet romance. I do believe that romance readers will love this one. A twist on a timeless classic.
The story is told in first
Dermot Davis
Oct 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Natalie has no idea that her life is going to change so dramatically until she meets Thomas, with whom she has such deja vu feeling of having met the man before that she barely requires an introduction. Not only will she learn lots about the Titanic, the Bermuda Triangle and other strange phenomena but she will also get to understand herself much more and most particularly that she has lived many times before and in each one, Thomas has been in her life to varying degrees. Each time, however, th ...more
Kim Markett
Jul 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This book is very cleverly written and the topic is original and well researched. I really enjoyed the fresh idea and the fast pace of the writing.
Growing up with this author I went in reading her book very criticality.
Here are some examples I found, there was abundance of unnecessary conversations between characters also that there are many ways to say "I love you" rather than just saying those words. There was never an explanation on to why they were able to be together this time. But again
Nicole Strycharz
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very adventurous, very romantic and constantly engaging!!!!

This book gave a unique twist to one of the oldest events and kept me so involved!

The beauty and sweetness of the love affair between two very old souls was steadfast! Such a heart felt tale but it's hard to review without giving something away! It's epic just like the ship it revolves around and I'm a true believer in reincarnation!!!!! So I'm totally sold on this story !!!!
Nancy
Jul 20, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tracey Warren
Oct 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Definitely different from my normal romance read, but wow this blew me away loved it! It's a hybrid, romance, historical, mystery, present day (yes I know historical and present, bear with me) time travel (sort of) and soul mates finding each other.......give it a try it's brilliant
Dianne Sundberg
Aug 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved it! Couldn't put it down til I finished it! Very interesting subject. I enjoyed reading the book so much I was depressed for some time after I finished reading. Can't wait for the next book!
Cheryl Whitty
This is a lovely Sunday afternoon read.
I was pulled straight into the story of Thomas and Natalie.
Two soulmates searching for each other, and what happens when they do.
I can recommend this book to anyone that likes something more with their romance
Wendy McQuiston
Apr 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting Read

Never was I ever into the paranormal. But I have found a new love for these types of books. Tracy Kincaid is an amazing writer of the paranormal love story.
Leialoha Dacus
Mar 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Draws you in and doesn't let you go

I love the Titanic! This book draws you in and doesn't let you go. It's as if you are in the story yourself, living in two worlds. The main characters are whimsical and I just can't get enough.
Elaine Swinney
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book and was only asked for an honest review. I loved this book. A quick and easy read. I encourage everyone to get this book, it is worth your time and effort. I wasn't sure that I would like this book when I started it but it grabbed me before I finished the first chapter. I couldn't put it down. This is the first book I have read by Tracy Kincaid but it not be my last one. A wonderful story!!!!!
Loren Robertson
Apr 09, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Unable to get into this book

I was not able to get interested in this book at all. I gave up after 10 chapters. Just very amateurish writing. Perhaps it would interest younger readers.
Kathy Nagoda
Kimberly O'connell
Apr 16, 2016
Baby Cakes
Apr 06, 2016
I am a native Southern California girl who recently transplanted to Southwestern Pennsylvania. A wife and a mother of three.
When I'm not writing you can find me reading or crafting. I enjoy the outdoors, whether it be working in the garden or hanging out with family and friends.
“Changing Lives” is my debut novel. Release date July 20, 2015.
I love to read and get faster with each book I read. My g