Jump to ratings and reviews

Bought By The Billionaire #3

Desperate Domination

WARNING: This is a white-hot, panty-melting, boundary-pushing read. Not intended for the faint of heart.

"You're mine. You belong to me. You will always belong to me. Because no one has ever made you feel the way I have."

Jackson Hawke might be a monster, but he's Hannah's monster. They belong together and she's determined to show Jackson she can love every part of him-light and dark, cruel and gentle, lost soul and Dominant man.

Jackson knows he doesn't deserve her. He is broken and twisted and wrong inside, but when Hannah touches him it feels right, he feels right in a way he hasn't in so long.

Can a monster learn to become a man again? Or will dark forces from the past claim Hannah's life before she can claim his heart?

* * Desperate Domination is the 3rd in the Bought by the Billionaire romance series and ends in a CLIFFHANGER. For maximum enjoyment it should be read after books one and two.* *

234 pages, Kindle Edition

First published July 28, 2015

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Lili Valente

127 books3,720 followers
Visit Lili at www.lilivalente.com

Author of over forty novels, USA Today Bestseller Lili Valente writes everything from steamy suspense to laugh-out-loud romantic comedies. She can't resist a story where love wins big. Because love should always win. She lives in Vermont with her two big-hearted boy children and a dog named Pippa Jane.

*Lili rarely visits this site as it is a site intended for readers, not authors. If you have questions, the best way to reach Lili is through her website contact form. Happy reading!

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
103 (4%)
1 star
47 (1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 111 reviews
Profile Image for Candace.
1,174 reviews4,131 followers
June 29, 2016
Picking up right where the third serial left off, Hannah's true identity is out in the open. You may think that this would cause Jackson to change tactics, but surprisingly, his determination to break her only grows stronger. He recognizes that he's already crossed a line with Hannah and is unwilling to change his course without getting the answers he came for.

While this installment has Hannah on the receiving end of Jackson's cruelest behavior yet, it also contains a great deal more tenderness between the two. It is clear that the two have developed feelings for one other. They must each face their conflicting feelings and decide where to go from here.

As expected, this serial ends with another cliffhanger that will have you going to the Kindle Store to download the fourth part of this story. I certainly did.

All in all, I found this to be an entertaining, fast-paced read. I listened to the Audible version and have no gripes about the narration. It was a good way to pass a little time.

August 22, 2019
We are finally about to find out the truth

Jackson and Hannah’s love story is getting better and better. This book was the steamiest of the three, with a lot of hot sexy scenes and the D/s part of the relationship has been in the forefront now that Jackson knows that Hannah is not her sister. Jackson is truly starting to believe in Hannah now that he knows is not she isn’t pretending to be submissive like her twin Harley did when he was first getting to know her and she was conning him into falling for her.

The family drama that has been on the back burner all along is finally firing up. Just when things start looking up for the two, Hannah’s real life cuts in and the person that has been after her family is given a chance to find her. Jackson is just realizing his feelings for Hannah, though. So I am sure the next book is going to be the best. I can’t wait. Of course this book, like the others, ends in a cliffhanger, so to be continued...
Profile Image for Tami Talbert.
437 reviews16 followers
July 15, 2015
OMG! Another 5++++ Star Success. I don't know how she does it! Lili Valente has once again totally outdone herself. Desperate Domination is spectacular and gripping and is another page-turning triumph. After leaving us hanging once again at the end of book 2, Desperate Domination thankfully picks up virtually where we left off immediately drawing me right back into the lives of Jackson and Hannah.

Hannah is torn between the fear and uncertainty of this fierce man who holds her heart and the intensity and depth of love she feels for him. Despite the monster living inside of Jackson, the goodness and love emanating from Hannah begins to draw him back towards the man he once was before the deception and hurt of the past. As Hannah finally confesses to Jackson her true feelings for him, the shackles he has kept locked around his heart begin to weaken bringing to light the hope and possibility of a more gratifying future he could spend with his 'sunshine.' But when the past once again arises threatening the life he begins to envision with Hannah, will Jackson be able to save her before ultimately losing her forever?

This entire series is absolutely amazing. Lili Valente is a master at writing erotic romance and cliffhangers, and she has once again left me grasping onto the end of my seat (well mattress) for a third time, however, leaving me far more desperate now than she ever has before. I don't know how I am going to survive waiting another month before learning what fate awaits both Jackson and Hannah. July is the perfect month to release Desperate Domination as the chemistry and connection as well as the intensely erotic moments shared between Jackson and Hannah shoots fireworks off of the pages of my kindle. Desperate Domination is spectacular Ms. Valente. Absolutely spectacular!

Desperate Domination is part three of Lili Valente's four part series Bought By The Billionaire. If you love erotic romance and suspense, you will most certainly LOVE this series. But you will definitely need to read the entire series from the beginning in order to enjoy and attain the full impact of this story. I am certain you will be drawn in just as I was and unable get these characters out of your head.
Profile Image for *TANYA*.
1,002 reviews280 followers
November 4, 2016
Ahhh, I just want to get to the ending. 3 down 1 more to go.
Profile Image for April   ♥"LOS" ♥.
2,561 reviews50 followers
January 31, 2016
This book had me on the edge of my seat!
Hannah has finally confessed her true identity to Jackson and although he struggles to believe what she tells him, he begins to accept the differences between her and Harley. Although Jackson considers himself a monster, Hannah sees past that and finds herself falling in love with him. This discovery uncovers feelings that Jackson has spent years burying within himself.
Just when you think things are going to work out for Jackson and Hannah, the unthinkable happens. Jackson's past catches up to him, putting Hannah in a deadly situation.
This book ends with a cliffhanger that will make you want more. Thankfully I have book 4 and can immediately continue with this amazing story.
Profile Image for Ruth.
354 reviews61 followers
October 15, 2015
3.5 STARS

I am loving this series. (Though I hate the serial format). This picks up where book 2 left of but with MAJOR reveal at the beginning. Jackson is starting to come around and show a side of goodness. Hannah, is strong willed and yet submissive. A great match for Jackson. I'm really enjoying this well written story. There are secrets revealed, HOT sex and a MAJOR cliffhanger. Definitely reading the next book which is the final installment.
Profile Image for My Little Nook.
480 reviews99 followers
July 29, 2015
I loved it!!!With such cliffhanger I wish August would come sooner!!

Great writing, hot story and a lot of mystery and drama!!
Loved Hannah, loved Jackson!!

Can't wait for book 4!
Profile Image for  Linathebookaddict  .
1,335 reviews370 followers
August 19, 2015
Wow. LOVE this book. This book was one of the best in the series. This is where the truth about Hannah's real identity is exposed. This is where Jackson must make a choice. The book is full of drama, lust, passion, danger and love. Will our dysfunctional couple be together and will Jackson ever abandon his quest for revenge against Harley??
I must admit that Hannah is one of my favourite heroines ever. Her generosity and love are simply awe inspiring. Jackson is dark but under the surface there is a hurt man who seeks something he never had with a woman; love and acceptance.
I loved this fast paced book. The couple's chemistry was simply amazing and the storyline addictive. Eager to read the next book.
5 Stars from me.
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Emily (Mrs B's Books).
1,519 reviews83 followers
July 13, 2015
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review.**

Holy Batman, this book was hot. Hannah and Jackson have a chemistry that leaps off the page.

Yes, Jackson can act like an add, yes he has his problems, but he can also be sweet and admit when he is wrong. The man still has a conscience but doesn't realize that all is not lost.

Hannah can see past his facade to the man hidden deep within, she is a strong woman and helps him even when he is being difficult.

There is a he'll of a cliff hanger but some of the previous unanswered questions have been answered, but others have cropped up.

I can't wait to see what happens next!!
Profile Image for Expresso.
854 reviews131 followers
August 30, 2016
Things are sooooooooo crazy! Jackson discovers his dad is not the man he pretended to be, things are not what they seem with Hannah..... I gotta stop! Dying to get to last installment!

Get this series via audiobook! The narrators are AWESOME!
Profile Image for Daisy Daisy.
670 reviews24 followers
November 27, 2021
It was this book that really wound me up. Him putting her in the cage and leaving her when she was visibly hysterical and knowing she was frightened was a hard no for me and totally unforgivable.
This is the point of no return for me where she should have left his sorry butt bleeding and crying in the dirt. H is indeed an monster.
I continued in the hope h would wise up this man deserves hell
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers.
1,841 reviews44 followers
January 15, 2018
This is the third part in the Bought By the Billionaire series and damn...what a ride it was. Each part has been brought new pieces to this crazy puzzle and I love it. They all end in an epic cliffhanger but Lili has the next part quickly so there isn't too much time to wait. Thank God.

Jackson and Hannah's relationship gets turned up a notch but not always in a good way. Jackson still needs Hannah to give him information that she is not willing to give up easily. Someone is still after her family and she can't fully trust anyone, not even the man she claims to love.

Jackson cares for Hannah and doesn't want to see her get hurt unless there is pleasure afterwards that is but he needs to uncover the truth. And because of that he also knows he could never be good enough for Hannah. He could never love her the way she deserves. He could never make her fully happy. He is torn between revenge and love...

Hannah won't give up on Jackson. She knows deep down he doesn't have a cold heart and could be happy but could she trust him with her secret? Will his need for revenge outweigh his emotions for her?

I can't get enough of these two. Jackson is all alpha and can do some cruel, fucked up shit but deep down he has a heart and could be sweet, Hannah just needs to find the balance. Hannah is strong, a fighter and won't give up but some things are impossible. Is this one of them? I am so excited for Divine Domination, the conclusion to this mysterious and sexy rollercoaster ride.

Quotes:

“But this isn’t a fairy tale. In real life, the monster doesn’t get better. In real life, the monster drags you down to hell with him and you burn there.”

But it was sweet pain, the kind that only drove her desire higher.

But between love and hate only one had felt true and now only one decision felt like the right one.
Profile Image for Janice.
880 reviews
July 8, 2015
A Review of Desperate Domination by Lili Valente

Another roller coaster ride!! 5++++++ stars

Jackson Hawke might be a monster, but he's Hannah's monster. They belong together and she's determined to show Jackson she can love every part of him - light and dark, cruel and gentle, lost soul and Dominant man.

I was so excited to get the next book in Hannah and Jackson's story. In the last book, Hannah catches sight of the cage, while Jackson is off taking a phone call and she makes a split second decision to run. Of course, we all know that she can't get far and that Jackson will most likely catch her, but she doesn't know that he just found out she isn't Harley.

This book ends on one HELL of a CLIFFHANGER, but I can see things starting to fall into place and I hope all these loose ends will be tied up in the final book. Lile definitely has a way of telling a story that pulls you into it and doesn't let you go until the final word is read. I was on the edge of my seat for most of the book, which goes to show you that she is an AMAZING author. Now to anxiously await the ending of the story which I am sure will be well worth the wait.
**********
**Complimentary Copy provided by Author for an honest review.**
Profile Image for BooksandBeyondFiftyShades.
1,350 reviews145 followers
September 6, 2015
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤Fantastic 5 Star Review ´`★.¸¸,. •°´♡

The truth is out, and Hannah decides to make a run for it. The strong feelings she has for Jackson cannot compete with her need for freedom. However, Hannah is not meant for freedom. Jackson scoops her back to where he thinks she belongs: with him. Can Hannah and Jackson make it work once all their secrets are out in the open? Or will new secrets tear them apart once more?

I have to admit I was shocked when Hannah took the opportunity to run from Jackson. At the end of book 2, I really thought she was just going to tell him the truth, before he found out for himself. The chemistry between Hannah and Jackson has such a push and pull, that I honestly had no idea where they would end up.

Once the air is cleared, Hannah and Jackson's feelings become much more intense. I didn't think the passion could get any hotter, but boy does it ever!

As much as Jackson tells Hannah he is no good for her, she will not give up on him. I am sure we can all relate to that one bad boy that we just cannot get enough of.

Lili Valenti has the ability to totally throw you for a loop just when you think you have it all figured out. And I cannot forget the MAJOR cliff hanger this book has dropped on us at the very end. Not in a million years did I ever picture the ending of this book happening!

Honestly, I have no idea what is going to happen in book 4, but I cannot wait to see what Lili Valenti has in store for us. If you have not taken a chance on this series yet, you should. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Image for Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers).
1,613 reviews141 followers
July 15, 2015
I love cliffhangers and I'm quickly seeing that Lili Valente is the Queen of the Cliffhanger! I almost have no words to describe this 3 book in the series. These characters have become so complex and real that I'm incredibly invested in their lives and their future and so happy that this wasn't the end! Desperate Domination picks up where Deep Domination ended. Hannah suddenly became afraid what Jackson was going to do to her and she ran. Not knowing where she's going or what the consequences will be, she's afraid for her life one way or another but can't turn off the feelings that she has for Jackson. She wants him to see the good in himself that she sees in him. Jackson still needs information out of Hannah, but now that he's become so involved with her, his end game has possibly changed. Can Hannah make Jackson see the truth before it's too late? Will Jackson let himself believe that he deserves to be happy? I was frantically scanning my kindle at the end thinking that there was no way it ended right THERE!! I can't wait for the final book, Divine Domination!

From now on you tell me the truth or I will show you how mean and crazy I can be.

Let her mark him. Let her bleed him, so long as she came begging him for more.
Profile Image for Sharon Mariampillai.
1,964 reviews85 followers
March 30, 2017
This was an amazing read. The story of Jackson and Hannah continues right where part two left off. The story was filled with suspense and was very interesting. The characters were better as the story went on. Jackson is more open in some ways. Hannah is more independent. However, their strengths as individuals makes them that much more compelling when they are together. They have unbelievable chemistry. This book proves that you should not hide your feelings. The ending was a cliffhanger. However, it is making me wonder how Book 4 - Divine Domination will go. Overall, an incredible read.
1,537 reviews5 followers
January 20, 2016
The truth about Hanna's true identity is revealed and Jackson now has to figure out how to handle his emotions since he has spent the last 6 years plotting revenge. Hannah is in love with him and is trying to win him over to her side. Love the twists and turns. Can't wait for the conclusion!
Profile Image for Jay.
8 reviews
May 17, 2017
So he sticks her in a dog cage after realizing she's claustrophobic and she just accepts his apology when he lets her out?
You've got to be kidding me.
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
August 8, 2018
Desperate Domination (Book 3) by Lili Valente
This is another 5 starts for this author – wow, you have me spell bounded. I did not think that every book could be better than the previous, but surprisingly they are. The story just keeps getting stronger and better. The cracks are starting to show, the lies are unfolding and truths are coming out. Trust is the question, can Jackson and Hannah trust each other. Hannah character is strong even though she is a natural submissive. Jackson goodness is starting to shine through due to Hannah. She finally confesses her feelings for him. When the past rears its ugly head and threatens Hannah life, will Jackson be able to save her. We are left with a cliff-hanger and I can’t wait to read book 4 – the final conclusion
Reviewed for Hot books and Sassy Girls book blog
Profile Image for Marina (Living In Our Own Story).
563 reviews5 followers
February 12, 2016
This is a review for the whole series:

My Review:
I've read other books by Lili Valente before but nothing could have prepared me for this one. It was just out of this world. The story was hot, intense, suspenseful, heartbreaking and intriguing. There were completely unexpected twists and turns through the story that just left my head spinning. And around the end of it, I was seating at the end of my seat and anxious to find out what will happen next. With every single page I've read I just wanted more and more. The characters were definitely entertaining and let's not forget HOT with burn the sheets chemistry between each other. So be prepared for some hot and bothered reading with a sprinkle of tears and heartbreak and even romance.

If I have to be honest, there was very little chance of not liking this series. I mean Jackson is pantie melting hot with a broken heart and carrying scars and pain in his soul caused by the people he loved the most. When you add to that the innocent Hannah and her unending capability for good and love, I was just done for. But this series is much more than that. Hannah is an incredible character and it was intriguing to read how through the book she discovers herself, finds the strength she carries inside and at the same time helps the man of her dreams to heal.

Jackson on the other hand is bitter, angry and closed off. Which considering his past and the pain and agony caused to him by the people he loved the most, is not that surprising. He doesn't believe in love any more, or even being capable of any kind of romantic feelings at all. But Hannah manages to find the way to his heart, buried beneath all the pain and heartbreak and hiding behind a wall of vengeance. She manages to heal his wounded soul and show him the good in the world again.

So, as a whole, this is one incredible story. I am pretty sure that no matter what your preferences are, you will find something you like. There are the incredibly hot burn the sheets scenes with a rough edge to them. You have the suspenseful moments with quite a few unexpected twists and turns (till the very last page) that will keep you on edge most of the time. And of course you will find the romantic side of the story that will just warm up your hearts. So don't waste any time and pick up your copy now. You definitely won't regret it.

This review was originally posted at Living In Our Own Story Book Blog. I received an ARC of the book in exchange of an honest review.
Profile Image for Tracey.
873 reviews19 followers
July 26, 2015
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

"How much of yourself are you willing to give up, Hannah? How much are you going to let me take before you draw the line?"

DESPERATE DOMINATION, the third book in this series, picks up right where the second left off. And, oh, how I had been waiting for this one, because my hair was standing on end at the end of Book 2, just waiting to see what Jackson Hawke had up his sleeve. And, in true Lili Valente fashion, she picked right back up with this mind-blower of a story and ran with it.

Just when it seems that Hannah and Jackson have reached a turning point in their twisted but crazily sexy and oddly romantic relationship, all bets are off. With one scene, Lili turns the mood of the story completely around, keeping me guessing with all of the shifts in action. Has Jackson realized who Hannah is? Is Hannah safe from Jackson? What will be the outcome for the two of them?

Darkness made the light shine brighter, pain made pleasure that much sweeter, and what was the point of angels if not to save beautiful devils like Jackson Hawke?

Jackson believes that he is beyond redemption, that nothing, not even Hannah's love, can change the man that he has become. Hannah, unwilling to write him off, trusts him with everything that she is, all of her deepest secrets. But when Jackson just can't forget about the past, a chain of events are set in motion that neither one could anticipate

And, there it is, THE END. I was not believing that Lili could do this again. This series is Cliffhanger Central, but I am not done, not nearly so. This book, like the rest of the series, is 5+ crazy, twisted, star-crossed, redemptive stars, and I cannot wait for DIVINE DOMINATION to answer all of my questions.

Love and hate were opposite sides of the same coin and shared far more similarities than differences. They both came from the heart and the heart could be reasoned with, appealed to, even changed from time to time. The heart knew how to forgive, and as long as forgiveness was a possibility, hope was never beyond reach.
Profile Image for Rhianna.
459 reviews86 followers
July 18, 2015
Like dark and dirty reads? Here's #3 of 4 installments you MUST READ!

Phew! I had heard that Jackson was going to get crazy darker before he was going to change and dang is that spot on. If you haven't read the previous installments please do not read this review! I can't promise it won't spoil previous events.

After the big cliff hanger ending of DEEP DOMINATION I expected things would start moving in a more positive direction between Hannah and Jackson. Boy was I wrong! If you thought things were dark before you are in for the worst kind of shock. Jackson is one hero I would never want on my bad side. He's capable of some pretty heinous behavior that I'd honestly never come back from but this is fiction and it works to show how messed up he is by what he has been through and how desperately both he and Hannah need someone to love them. It was pretty much the only thing I didn't like about this book, I hate it when heroes do something truly awful to the heroine and it is quickly glossed over. When he realizes what a terrible act it was it was really great to finally see the potential he had to be a good guy.

This is one of the most out-there plots overall but if you're in the mood for something kind of over-the-top dark, nail-nibblingly suspenseful, that's full of good old-fashioned hardcore smutty goodness you need to get going on the Bought by the Billionaire serial. Is it even remotely grounded in plausibility? Not really and that's exactly what makes it a dirty good fun read.

Notes: ARC received via author.
Profile Image for Lisa.
2,289 reviews68 followers
December 4, 2015
Desperate Domination by Lili Valente is the third book in her Bought by the Billionaire four-part serial.

The proverbial cat is out of the bag - no more mistaken identity. But now that Jackson doesn't have a reason to hate Hannah can he pull it together and truly feel for the woman who has the same face as the one he's hated for the past six years? As their bond together grows, the climate turns more dangerous. Threats loom. Jackson believes he is not a good man and now that he knows Hannah IS in fact Hannah, he doesn't feel he is worthy of her. Are his hands too stained with his crimes to allow their relationship to bloom?

Dark Domination (Bought By the Billionaire #1) by Lili Valente Deep Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #2) by Lili Valente Desperate Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #3) by Lili Valente Divine Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #4) by Lili Valente
1,703 reviews8 followers
September 13, 2015
Started with my heart in my throat… and ended the same…

This is the third in a four-part serial and the tension, secrets, heat and emotion are just getting higher and higher! If you haven’t read the first two instalments definitely do that first before reading this.
Jackson Hawke wants revenge, plain and simple. He has been grievously wronged and someone has to pay. Hannah is his target but, as with much in this series, not everything is black and white. Hannah may be collateral damage but at what point does love become more important than getting even?

“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, you should dig two graves.”

The heat and emotion between Jackson and Hannah continues to melt the pages.

“I don’t love you, and I don’t want to make love to you. I want to f*** you until you scream and realize what a stupid decision it was to run from me.”

There is danger, betrayal and secrets to be revealed at every corner as the two continue their battle. I love the honest expression of feelings and emotions in this episode and it only increases the stakes. As the cliffhanger ends in another life and death situation, with even more surprises, I am on the edge of my seat waiting for how this will all unfold.

Hot, suspenseful and emotional, this series continues to prove that good things come in small packages!

**Reviewed for The Literary Swing
Profile Image for Kat Ryker.
788 reviews32 followers
February 20, 2018
I read this book, as well as the other in the series, as a box set from Amazon, so despite the fact that I'm reviewing them separately on Goodreads, the reviews will read the same. :-) My praise will apply to all the books.

Honestly, I'm a little tired of the billionaire stories. I've thought for the last few months that they are a cop-out for writers who have a problem writing a tougher story. After all, it is really easy to write a story if the guy has enough money to make anything he wants happen. No plot necessary, just wing it. Well, that's what I was thinking until I read this series. I'd purchased this a few months ago, but never had time to finish the entire series. Wow. This book is HOT. Just plain, unadulterated, hot. It has a plot that doesn't have anything at all to do with a billionaire doing whatever he wants, at least not at first. The protagonists are well developed, the narrative is well thought-out, the dialogue is interesting and moves the story along, and most of all, the ending is perfect for this book. I'm impressed with the authors ability to take a well-used billionaire theme and turn it into something both dark and light, seductive and primitive, and full of action and suspense too! I'm glad I discovered this series, you will be too.
Profile Image for Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog.
3,646 reviews111 followers
August 3, 2015
5 Stars!

Holy hotness! This book was short, sexy, edgy, intense, raw, and dark. This book was crazy hot and made me have to take a breather. I devoured this book is one sitting, craving to know more. With each installment in this series, this author blows me away more, making me want to throw my kindle by the end. That ending was absolutely killer as this is part of a series. You've been warned . . .

This is the third part of Jackson and Hannah's story. Picking up where book two left off, secrets have been revealed that are complete game changers. Jackson now knows and believes the truth and Hannah's identity. And Hannah is still very much in love with Jackson no matter how he treats her. Jackson is broken and scarred from his past but Hannah is determined to help him heal and see the light in his dark world. It is still a long road ahead of them... and their story is definitely not over.

I highly recommend this book!

Review Post---> http://reneeentress.blogspot.com/2015...
Profile Image for Judy Miracle.
1,198 reviews7 followers
August 30, 2015
Freaking loving this series and this book tops the cake.. I have nothing to say except WOW!! What an amazing continuation from book 2. The way it started out and who it started out with had me on the edge of my seat from the very beginning but I think it is safe to say this entire series i will be on the edge of my seat and I doubt i will have any nails left by the end!! HAHA

We finally get some answers (wanna know what they are?? READ THE BOOKS) to questions from the first 2 books but we also end up with more questions. This book had me at the edge of my seat. Hannah finally told him who she really was that she wasnt her sister like he thought but can she give him the answer to the question about her last name? She knows she and her family have enemies but can she trust Jackson with that piece of information?

Book 4 here I come I needs to know what happens after an ending like that!!! GAH
Profile Image for Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski.
967 reviews31 followers
August 27, 2015
SPOILER ALERT!!!!! Ummmm well what can i say about book 3........ITS FING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! My heart did break for Hannah when she tried to run and was put in the kennel, but i knew Jackson would figure out that it was the wrong thing to do (men just take longer to realize things) also I mean Hannah is so brave she is kind of hard not to love, when she finally trusted him to tell him her last name it was like game over for me. And that tricky Adam, i knew something was up with him and as soon as he told her to look at his phone i knew that sneaky jerk had planted that text. I can not wait to find out Jackson deals with his father for taking his girl. I love this story because all the characters intertwine together and the mysteries are coming undone, can not wait to start the last book!!!!!
Displaying 1 - 30 of 111 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.